Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Entertaining Alice

"Alex entertains his mother's best friend."

49
39 Comments 39
26.3k Views 26.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Things have been pretty awesome lately at home. My mother has had one of her friends staying with us for the summer. They used to be college roommates. My mom and Alice have not seen each other in many years. Alice moved to Japan shortly after college and has lived there ever since. Alice has no children.

She recently got divorced and moved back to the states. Alice’s new home isn’t ready to move into yet, so my mother asked her to stay here during the construction phase. My father is the President at an electronics firm and my mother is a night nurse at the hospital. My dad travels all over the world and my mother works in the emergency room.

My mother has been paying me to entertain Alice. My mom sleeps during the day, but is off on the weekends. We’ve been going swimming in our pool, going to the beach, bowling, going to the movies, and checking out new restaurants around town.

We’ve gotten very close the last couple of weeks. I do notice that when we’re out, people look at us like Alice is a "cougar.” I guess they assume we’re dating. I just giggle, but I’m pretty sure Alice is not picking up on those vibes. I’d love to be fucking Alice, but that hasn’t happened yet. I'm working hard to get Alice to fuck me, it just may take a little while to convince her.

I have a little crush on her. I know she likes me too, because she always puts her arms around my neck and is touching my knee. We both flirt with each other most of the day. Alice does not look like a woman who is in her late fifties, she looks like a woman in her early forties. She has aged very well.

Alice is 5’7” and has blonde short hair and blue eyes. She has a nice rack on her and has a nice body. She’s curvy and has a great ass. She swims and has a wonderful body. For an older woman, she’s super sexy.

My name is Alex and I just finished my first year of college. I’m studying business and attending college in New York City. I just turned nineteen, and am having a relaxing summer before going back in the fall. My parents said it was enough to just entertain Alice and didn’t force me to get a job during the summer. It’s really the easiest money I've ever made. Hanging out with Alice is awesome.

This is the story about when Alice caught me jerking off and what transpired after that. I’ll go over all the details of that very interesting night.

**

I fell asleep watching porn and woke up with an erection. I sat up on the couch in the living room and decided to masturbate. I moved my hands up and down my thick cock. I held and massaged my smooth balls and imagined that the sluts in the movie were sucking on my dick. I must have been moaning a bit loudly, because Alice came down the stairs with a flashlight and shined the light on me and caught me jerking off.

She stood in the living room like an angel in a sheer white nightgown. I could see her firm breasts and her G-string. She looked absolutely beautiful standing there. My mind was racing with all kinds of thoughts.

“Alex, what’s going on? It’s very late and you should be in bed. Jesus, I'm so sorry to have disturbed you, but you really shouldn't be doing that down here."

The porn movie was playing in the background and my hands were on my cock. I didn’t put a cover over myself. I looked at her and continued stroking my dick. My cock was hard and very erect. I looked at her with a devilish grin. I was hoping to get with Alice. The time was now and I needed to convince her.

“Sorry about that, Alice. I guess you caught me. You're looking very sexy tonight. Why don't you come over here and we can talk or if you don't want to talk we can fool around."

“I don’t think we should be talking about this. I’m so sorry to have found you like this. I better go up to bed now. You should do the same. Masturbation should be done in your bedroom with the door locked."

"Alice, why don't you come over here? You look so incredibly sexy in your very sheer nightgown."

The whole time Alice was talking to me her eyes were on my cock. Her nipples were hard and I could see them through her nightgown. My eyes were looking at her breasts and I wondered if she had a full bush or was her pussy bare. I couldn't really tell, but I was hoping to find that out shortly.

“You know Alice, we could have a little fun together. Dad is on a business trip and mom is at the hospital. I bet that since the divorce you must be a little lonely. I would love to entertain such a beautiful woman. Why don’t you come and sit down?”

“Alex, you’re my best friend’s son. That wouldn’t be right at all.”

“Alice, I’m nineteen years old. I’m pretty sure my mother wouldn’t care that you and I had sex. Anyway, she isn’t here right now. We’re all alone, Alice. Come over here and let’s have some fun.”

“She would be mortified. Your father would be disgusted with me.”

“My father would not be disgusted. I’m not a little boy and you’re divorced. It really isn’t a big deal. Lots of older women have sex with younger men. Most women would be jealous that you found yourself a ‘boy toy.’ Just think of me as that. Come over here, Alice. I won’t bite unless you want me to."

“I don’t know, Alex. I'm much too old for you. Wouldn't you want a younger girl? Why would you want to be with an old lady like me? This is just not right."

“You’re not too old for me, and you're certainly not an old lady! You're a very sexy woman. Come over here, Alice. Let’s have some fun!”

“Your parents are kind enough to let me stay here. They didn’t say for me to fuck their son. This isn’t a good idea, Alex.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t say a thing. I’m pretty sure that I can make you feel really good. I can see your breasts and your nipples are hard as rocks. Wouldn’t you like me to suck on your nipples? I bet your pussy is really wet too. I can take care of all of that for you. I’m pretty sure I can make you have lots of orgasms tonight. Now come over here and be a good girl!”

I knew that Alice was turned on. She looked completely flustered when I started talking dirty to her. She knew she wanted me to fuck her. The whole time I was talking to her, I was stroking my cock. She kept staring at my cock while we talked. Her lips were quivering and I saw a wet spot on her G-string. Her pussy must have been dripping while we were talking, and I knew I was turning her on. I wanted her so badly.

"I can’t believe what a big cock you have. You must be a very busy guy. I bet you’re very popular.”

“Most girls throw themselves at me. But, I sure would like to be with a more experienced lady like yourself. I bet you're a lot of fun in bed. Tonight my cock is yours. Do whatever you want with it. Think of me as your “boy toy”."

“I haven’t pleasured a man in a long time. I always did like to suck my husband’s cock, and it’s been several years since I had my own pussy licked. It would be nice to hold somebody again.”

“Come over here, Alice. We can hold each other, kiss each other, and make love all night. For now, I have this erect cock that could use a little help. Would you like to pleasure me, Alice?”

“I would like to pleasure you, but please don’t tell your parents.”

“I won’t. Now be a good girl and come and suck on my dick.”

Alice walked closer to where I was sitting. She knelt down and held my cock in her hands. She moved her fingers up and down my hard shaft.

DakotaFerchoT
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaFerchoT

She leaned down and licked my cock like an ice cream cone. Kisses and licks up the left side and more kisses down the right side. She kissed each of my balls and pushed them into her mouth. She sucked on the one and massaged the other one.

“Fucking hell, that feels amazing, Alice. Fuck!”

I had never gotten my balls sucked and was enjoying her efforts. Alice rubbed my cock across her lips. She didn’t open her mouth. She was teasing me. She slapped my cock across her face and opened her mouth. She licked at the tip of my cock and sucked at my pee hole. It was driving me absolutely crazy.

“Suck on my dick, Alice! Stop teasing me! Come on!”

Alice opened her mouth wider and brought my cock down her mouth. She continued to play with my smooth balls. Her mouth was stuffed with my thick cock. She was making all kinds of sucking, slurping noises while she gave me head. Alice was enjoying my cock and I was so fucking horny.

Alice was devouring my cock. I got so excited and blasted a stream of come into Alice's mouth. She swallowed it all down. I pulled her up to me and we shared a kiss. I could taste my come on her lips.

"Alice, that was so fucking incredible. Why don’t we go upstairs? I want to pleasure you now.”

“Okay.”

I took Alice’s hands and walked her up to her bedroom. Once we got inside, I held her in a tight embrace and kissed her deep and passionately. We French kissed while my hands explored her body over her nightgown.

“Let me help you take your nightgown off.”

“Okay.”

Alice lifted her arms and I pulled her nightgown over her head. Her nipples were rock hard. I put my hand over her G-string and cupped her pussy in my hand. I could feel the heat of her cunt. I slipped my fingers into her G-string and played with her vagina. I rubbed my fingers all over her pussy lips. Her pussy was dripping while I played with her. She was softly moaning.

“I knew your pussy would be wet. You’re so sexy, Alice. I'm so hard for you.”

Alice was lost in my kisses and I pushed her onto the bed. We held each other while my fingers caressed her cunt. Alice's pussy was more than wet, and it was time to bring her to orgasm. My mouth was salivating and I couldn't wait to taste her. I was whispering things into her ears begging her to let me lick her cunt.

“Alex, that feels so good. I’d love if you licked my pussy. I haven’t been spoiled in so long.”

I moved down towards Alice’s feet and spread her legs. I pulled her G-string down her long legs. I put her G-string under her pillow. I looked at her beautiful bare pussy. I placed kisses on the center of her cunt. I licked her pussy up and down and all around. I worked my tongue all over her clitoris. The more I played with it, the more it became swollen. Alice was thrashing all over the bed, and her pussy was dripping wet.

Alice was grinding up against my face while my tongue danced over her pussy folds. I then pushed my tongue up inside of her and tongue fucked her slowly, and then very fast.

“Yes, yes, yes. Right there. Fuck!”

Alice was moaning and groaning and her legs were wrapped tightly around my neck. She was holding onto the iron headboard.

“I’m coming. Fucking hell!”

Alice filled my mouth with her hot pussy juices and I swallowed them all down. Her love juices tasted amazing. Her cunt tasted very sweet. I wondered if she ate a lot of pineapple. Her pussy juices tasted like ripe fruit. I couldn’t get enough of her sweet nectar.

“I want to make love to you now.”

“Okay.”

I went back over to her and held her. We kissed deep and passionately again. I slid my cock up inside of her wet pussy and she grunted as I moved up inside of her. Once I was in, I pushed my cock deep into her pussy. Her cunt was very warm and wet and my cock felt amazing in her. She had her hands on my buttocks while I fucked her. I played with her amazing breasts while we made love together.

I rolled over and pulled her on top of me and Alice eased down on my dick. She rocked and moved her pussy up and down while she rode me cowgirl. Her breasts were bouncing up and down while she fucked me. I wanted to come inside of her. I sat up and kissed her breasts. I sucked on her nipples, which were hard like erasers. Her pussy made squelching noises while she rode me hard.

“I’m coming, Alex. Jesus!”

Alice had an orgasm and soaked my cock and balls. Her pussy was a wet mess. I was so aroused and needed to come. 

“I’ve got to come. Where do you want it?”

“Put it inside of my asshole. Fuck my ass!”

“Really? You want me to fuck your ass? Fucking hell! I never get to do that. Let me get some lube and you can get on your hands and knees. I’d love to fuck your ass. Holy hell!”

I ran to the bathroom to grab some lube while Alice got on the bed on her hands and knees. She had her head down and her ass up. I spread her buttocks and licked her brown puckered asshole. I moved my tongue all over her anus. I pushed my pinky inside of her brown rose. I fucked her with my finger. I replaced my finger with my tongue and tongued at her asshole.

“Don’t stop, Alex. Jesus!”

I slathered my cock with the lube and then spread more all over her asshole.

“Why don’t you spread your buttocks and I’ll slide my cock in.”

Alice spread her buttocks and I got behind her and slid my cock up inside of her anus. I eased into her asshole slowly as she moaned and groaned. Her ass was so tight, and it felt amazing on my cock. She was grunting and cursing while I got myself situated up inside of her.

“I love your ass! Fuck! This is so fucking hot.”

My entire cock was now inside of her. I grabbed her hips and fucked her asshole. She was moaning and groaning and backing up to get more of my cock inside of her. Her tits were swaying and I put my hand over her pussy and played with her while I continued to thrust in and out of her ass.

“I’m coming. I’m fucking coming!”

I blasted my hot come up inside of Alice’s asshole. I pulled out of her and we embraced. We were both sweaty and our hearts were beating fast. I had never fucked anybody in their asshole before. I really loved that Alice had let me do that. I would never forget that, ever. Most of the girls I date would never have let me do that. Alice was a very special lady.

“That was amazing, Alex. You’re quite a lover. I haven’t had so much pleasure in years. I never had so many orgasms in my life.”

“You’re absolutely amazing, Alice. I’ve never been with such an experienced woman. I have fucked around with a lot of girls, but they mostly just lay there like cold fishes. They never really like sucking cock and you were just amazing with that. I loved fucking your asshole. That was just wonderful. My cock felt like heaven up inside of you. Thank you for letting me do that.”

“I wanted to experience everything tonight. I didn’t want to leave anything out. I don’t know when I’ll get lucky again.”

We both giggled.

“Any time you want sex, I’m your guy. I’ll be happy to have sex with you whenever you need it. You’re lots of fun. I had an absolute blast.”

“You better go back to your room now. We both should get some sleep. Please don’t tell your parents about this. I would be very embarrassed.”

“Your secret is safe with me. Goodnight, Alice.”

“Goodnight, Alex.”

I left Alice in her room and went back to my room. I got into the bed and just thought about my evening with Alice. I couldn't believe I finally fucked her. I did hope that we'd get together again. I drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments