Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

East Coast, West Coast - Part Six

33
13 Comments 13
10.3k Views 10.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words

We ended up getting out of the cab at Scott’s hotel, simply because it was closer than my apartment. Everything felt numbly sexual. The people in the foyer. The art on the walls. The mirror in the elevator. The smooth, cold handrails. Scott’s fingers were tight around mine and I kind of liked that he was holding my hand. People looked at us, a little confused, a little jealous. Some smiled.

Once we were in his room, the door was locked and we were alone. Totally alone. I could hear the faint traffic on the road outside but it was so far away, so detached, so uncaring. The only people who were a part of it were the two of us. Scott and Ally. Ally and Scott.

“Do you want a drink?” Scott asked.

“No. Thank you.”

He dropped his jacket on the end of the pristine double bed and clinked bottles and glasses at the minibar. I watched him nervously. He looked at me.

“You’re very quiet,” he said.

“Well. I don’t want to get punished for talking too much,” I said sweetly

He narrowed his eyes.

“Don’t start.”

“Start what?”

“You know what.”

I eyed him warily.

“Do I have permission to take a shower?”

“Two minutes,” he said finally. “And yes, you can take the plug out.”

I didn’t need to be told twice. I shut the en-suite door firmly behind me and stripped out of my clothes, leaving them in a heap on the floor. I eased the toy out of my ass and sighed contentedly before remembering I only had two minutes. Two minutes. What the hell was wrong with him? The shower took a while to warm up but I couldn’t wait for it and I shivered under the pouring water. It was almost nine in the evening. Twenty four hours since he’d been at my apartment door. I let out a long breath, hardly daring to believe everything that had transpired. It was crazy. I was crazy.

I switched off the water and dried myself hurriedly. My heart was pounding. I put my dress back on but abandoned my damp panties. It was just past nine. Three more hours. It suddenly seemed like a ridiculously long time. Three hours. One hundred and eighty minutes. Too many seconds to figure out. Too many zeroes.

I tried to stay calm. What more could he do? He was just a man. And I had my safe word. Like I would ever use that goddamn safe word. I hated him for even giving me the option, only because I was too wet to ever say no. I had no self-control. I was so turned on by him, it was pathetic.

His voice came through the door.

“You okay, Ally?”

Fuck.

I opened the door.

“You know, I think you like making me wait, don’t you? Thinking of how hard I must be getting,” His eyes moved from mine down to my anxiously tapping foot. “Why don’t you come over here?”

I hesitated just a second and then walked towards him slowly.

“On your knees,” He was holding his whisky glass in one hand and deftly undoing his pants with the other.

I dropped down to kneel in front of him and looked up into his impatient eyes.

“You are so arrogant sometimes,” I said. I don’t even know why I said it. Of course it was stupid, wilful, dangerous. But part of me wanted to see his reaction. Part of me craved his reaction.

He let out a long breath and carefully set down his drink.

“It’s like you want to be punished,” he murmured. I watched breathlessly as he tugged off his shirt. He crouched down in front of me and I could smell his skin; sweat and soap. I felt like licking it.

“Put your hands behind your back. And why’d you put your goddamn dress back on?”

Because I’m not comfortable walking around naked, I thought. I didn’t say this though.

Instead, I said, “I felt cold.”

Scott shook his head.

“You confuse the hell outta me sometimes. Take it off.”

He watched me as I pulled it off over my head. Then he pushed my knees wider apart and reached between my legs to feel the heat of my snatch.

“You’ve been waiting for this all day, haven’t you?” he murmured. “All wet and desperate and me just teasing you. You wanna cum, princess?”

My snatch was already dripping even though I’d barely gotten out of the shower. I sucked in a breath as his fingers pushed against me and slicked back and forth wetly.

“So goddamn wet,” he hissed. “So ready. And all for me.”

If his fingers hadn’t been moving so perfectly, I might have told him it wasn’t all for him. But that’d have been a lie anyway. I pushed back against his hand as much as I could and he rewarded me by moving one hand to push on the small of my back, so I couldn’t escape his stroking fingers.

“Does that feel good, kitten?” His voice seemed like it came from a distance. “Tell me.”

“It – feels incredible,” I gasped.

His fingers moved faster, harder, teasing my swollen clit and pressing it until I felt the first ebbing wave of an orgasm coming over me. I bit my lip hard, my eyes closed tight.

“God, Scott…”

“You’re gonna cum, aren’t you?” His voice was urgent and low. “Just like you did last night, when I told you not to. You think I’m gonna give it to you so easy?”

His fingertip stroked my throbbing clit lazily.

“No – fucking – way,” he breathed.

I hadn’t even processed what he meant when his hand stopped moving. I pushed against it hard, desperate for that one more touch that would send me over the edge but he pulled back. I moved my own hand instinctively to finish what he’d started but he caught my wrist.

“No. Don’t even think about it, kitten.”

I stared at him, lost for words. He pulled his belt free of his pants and looped it efficiently around my wrists, securing them behind my back.

“I’m gonna shower,” he murmured, brushing his thumb across my mouth. “Don’t even think about trying anything.”

***

I don’t know how long he took. It was definitely more than two minutes. In the time that I was there, wet and desperate on my knees in that hotel room, I cursed him in my head a thousand times. If I shifted just a little, I could still feel his strong fingers taunting me. It was so unfair. Everything about what we were doing was so unfair.

I counted the number of times he’d come while we were together. Three that first night, plus one yesterday, plus one earlier. Five. As for me, was it four that first night? It didn’t count if they were in a row, right? Besides, it didn’t matter. None of it mattered when my snatch was leaking so much that I was afraid I’d leave a puddle on the hotel carpet. Jesus Christ. How could being used so brazenly turn me on so much?

I pressed my legs together, trying to supress the urge to come. He’d tied the belt so tight around my wrists that I could feel it digging in. Even that small pain contributed to the pace of my racing heart. The anticipation was killing me. I could hear the water still running. Fuck. How long was he going to take? And what would he do? Would he let me come at all? The thought of being denied made me clench hard. Surely, he wouldn’t… right?

The sound of the shower stopped. I held my breath. He hadn’t closed the en-suite door and a minute later he was back in the room. He dropped a damp towel on the floor and ran his hands through his hair. I tried not to stare at his sculpted physique. Fuck. Age was the only thing I had on him and yet he looked like a goddamn athlete.

“I wasn’t too long, was I?” he asked.

Rhetorical question, of course. He stepped closer to me.

“Open.”

I didn’t need any further instructions. I opened my mouth silently and he smoothly pushed in his hard cock, going further than I’d expected of course. His hands went into my hair, and he controlled my movements totally, making me take him deeper each time.

“I really like seeing you this way,” he breathed. “There’s just something so perfect about stopping you from talking back so much.”

My face flushed. Half of me wished I hadn’t been so casual around him. He reached my gag reflex and stopped a second.

“Relax, kitten. You know you can take it. Just swallow. There. See?”

I wanted to please him, partly so he’d give me a long-awaited orgasm but also just because I wanted to please him. I don’t know why. It wasn’t rational; it wasn’t as though we meant very much to each other or he’d done something exceptional for me. But then, feelings are never easily explained. He pulled out of my mouth, leaving me gasping, and then he fisted his hand around his cock, stroking it.

“It’s not wet enough, princess. You need to start licking.”

He let go and I licked up his hard length, literally salivating over it and trying to make it wetter. I trailed my tongue over his heavy, shaved balls as well, feeling his grip on my hair tighten imperceptibly. One he was satisfied, he pushed back into my mouth, moving his hips forward and easing past my trembling defences.

“Fuck…” he hissed.

I sucked in air through my nose as he thrust back and forth, his hard, wet cock slamming deep into my throat.

ChloeWiilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeWiilliams

Out of everything he’d already done to me, this felt like the most dominating. My hands were still tied tightly behind my back and my shoulders hurt a little from the strain of it. There was nothing I could do to stop him and I was grateful for it, because I didn’t want to stop him.

My eyes watered but every time he pushed fully into my throat, I’d see the urgent snarl on his face and it made me feel as though I’d achieved something unachievable. He was coming apart and it was because of me. I was moaning around his thick cock, my nose pressed tight to the flat muscle of his stomach and I felt him jerk slightly. If I could have spoken, I’d have begged him to give into the release but before I knew what was happening, he was pulling out fast.

“That was good, princess,” He was breathing as hard as I was. “Real fucking good. Get on the bed.”

I stood up as deftly as I could mange with my hands tied.

“On your knees,” he added.

I knew better than to respond. I moved onto the bed, the sheets clean and soft beneath me. I had to rest my cheek on the bed. My hands rested on the small of my back and my ass felt raised and vulnerable. He moved behind me and pushed my legs further apart.

“You want me to fuck you?” he breathed. “I want you to say it, Ally.”

I swallowed hard as he pressed the head of his cock against my snatch. I didn’t want to say anything but the longer I kept quiet, the wetter I got.

“Or if you don’t want me to, then maybe I’ll just take your ass again,” Scott mused.

“No. I – I – please.”

“Please what?”

“Please – fuck me.”

He still wasn’t satisfied.

“Where, kitten?” His fingertip pressed cautiously against my tight asshole. “Here?”

I clenched instinctively.

“No." I gasped. "In my – pussy.”

I’d never said the word out loud before and it made me redden furiously. I was glad nobody but Scott would ever be a witness to what was happening between us.

“You want me to fuck your pussy? This tight, wet little hole?”

“Yes,” I breathed. And then, as an afterthought, “Please.”

“If that’s what you want, then have it, princess.”

His hands gripped my waist tight and he drove into my with one agonising thrust. I felt my body jerk in confusion, unable to stop him and then expand hurriedly to accept his hard, forceful length. He drew back to the tip and then slammed back in again, pulling me back to meet him.

“I don’t think anything gets better than this,” he breathed.

He pushed in and out hard, in what could be described as a rhythm, if machines have rhythms. There was something very purposeful and identical about each packing thrust, like he wanted each to be the same as the last and to have had the same effect. Even if I clenched around him, he drew back and slammed in again. His breathing was constrained and the only thing louder than my inadvertent moans was the sound of our bodies hitting each other. It sounded sublime.

He kept up the pace and then slowed down. I could only imagine he was holding off his orgasm.

“When’d you last do something like this?” he breathed.

I thought it over for a couple of seconds.

“Last week. This weird, aggressive guy my dad introduced me to.”

Scott laughed.

“Before that.”

“Before? I’ve never done anything like this. Sex, yeah. But nothing crazy and hedonistic and definitely not with someone so insanely controlling.”

He laughed again and pushed deep inside me, holding himself there as he reached one hand around to find my clit.

“God, Ally. You really are so – I don’t know - audacious sometimes.”

I tried to look at him over my shoulder.

“What?”

“I mean, here you are, desperate for me to make you come and then you have to go and sass me all over again. It’s like you don’t want me to take pity on you.”

I didn’t speak. I didn’t quite know what to say. I suddenly felt unsure of myself. He was so infuriating. He didn’t pull back for a while, his fingers playing with me instead, circling steadily around my clit. I knew I shouldn’t get ahead of myself and expect him to let me have it but once again, my hopes built just as my body did, only to be crushed when he pulled away at the last moment.

I couldn’t help the whine that came from somewhere deep inside me.

“Scott. Please.”

His hand returned to my waist and his cock started moving again, thrusts concentrating into a hard, animal rhythm. Fuck. Fuck. The sound was beautiful. I wondered hazily if the people in the next room could hear and realised I couldn’t have cared less. All I cared about was the hard, insistent thrust of his cock. He was going too fast and we both knew it. I heard him growl as he slowed, like it was the last thing in the world he wanted to do. Then he found my swollen clit again and was rubbing it hard, like he’d had enough and was finally giving me what I wanted.

“You close?” he hissed. “You gonna cum, kitten? All over my goddamn cock?”

I couldn’t speak. My mouth opened as I felt the throbbing ache intensify between my legs. I was so close that I felt the first, hot wave sweep across me. And then he stopped. His hand pressed against my flat stomach as I trembled.

“Don’t get ahead of yourself, princess.”

I could not believe it.

“I don’t want to play your messed-up games,” I was so mad. “You’re so – so – mean.”

He laughed as I pushed my face down into the sheets.

“Mean? Is that the best you can do?”

I was breathing hard. He leaned down, his cock still firmly embedded inside my throbbing snatch.

“Don’t be angry, kitten,” His voice was in my ear, in my head, inside me, making me love him and detest him simultaneously.

“You’re so – so…” I couldn’t even find the words.

“So – what? Selfish? What, kitten? What do you want? You want to cum? You don’t need me for that. Why don’t you say the word, I’ll untie you and you can go home to your cosy fucking apartment and put your little hand in your snatch and make yourself cum. Nobody’s stopping you, princess.” His hand moved down my stomach and touched me again, making me shudder. “Why aren’t you saying it, if this is so bad? Is it bad? Or do you like it? You don’t wanna go, do you? You want this. You want me. You need it.”

I wanted to hate him.

“Maybe I won’t even let you cum. I mean, you’ve been a pretty bad girl today. All this – attitude. You think I’m just gonna give in if you start getting bitchy?”

“Please,” The word was out of my mouth before I’d decided to say it.

“Please what?”

“Please let me. I won’t be – bitchy.” My voice was weak, desperate.

Scott pulled back, his cock drawing out to the tip. I was half-afraid he was going to pull it all the way out. Then he pushed back in, hard. His hand moved fast on my clit as he slammed repeatedly into my snatch. I knew it was for real this time. He couldn’t go back from this. How could anyone stop something so pure, so raw, so goddamn necessary?

He didn’t stop. He made me come, pushed his fingers against me even as the orgasm tore violently through me, forcing me to build again. It was too fast, too intense, too wildly sensitive but it was the sweetest rush of pleasure I’d ever felt. I came so hard that I didn’t even realise I was clenching around him until he swore, his cock jerking inside me. We were both gasping for air and pushing against each other, drawing out everything we could. It went on and on until he pulled out and lay down next to me.

“That,” he breathed. “Might have been the best day of my life.”

***

I took an incredibly long shower. It was the kind of shower that makes you feel like you ought to do more to stop global warming. Hot, rushing water. I didn’t really want it to stop. I used up all the complimentary bottles of soap and shampoo. I even brushed my goddamn teeth. The best thing about hotels is not having to worry about the bills. I blow-dried my hair, wondering why I wasn’t sleepy.

When I went back into the room,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by browncoffee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments