Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty Secret

"Karen confesses her filthy, sinful secret."

496
101 Comments 101
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Top Story
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Karen fidgeted into the nearly empty church, her legs shaking under the weight of her secret, almost tripping on her heels. Despite her neatly styled blonde bun, beige blouse pinned up to conceal her ample breasts, and black skirt falling just below her knees, hiding any hint of indecency, her usually collected demeanor was missing.

As Karen neared the holy water font, her fingers trembled as she dipped them into the cool, blessed liquid before hastily crossing herself, seeking comfort in the familiar ritual. She glanced around, timing her steps carefully to avoid drawing attention as she made her way to the confession booth, hoping no one noticed the delicate sheen of sweat forming on her brow.

Inside the booth, she knelt, the dim light filtering through the wooden lattice, casting shadows on her pale skin. Only a rosy flush on her cheeks betrayed her nervousness.

"Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned," Karen whispered, her voice barely audible over the hammering of her heart.

Recognizing Karen's voice, the priest said, "Tell me your sins, child," inviting her to unburden her soul.

Karen hesitated, clasping her hands tightly in prayer. "Father, I... I'm afraid." Her voice was high-pitched and tense.

"My child, there is nothing to fear in the eyes of God. Confess your sins, and you will find peace."

Taking a deep breath, Karen began, "Last weekend, I got involved in something... something very wrong. It's been weighing on me, and I feel I must confess." She paused, the enormity of her secret making it hard to continue.

"You're safe here," the priest reassured her. "Whatever it is, you can tell me."

Karen closed her eyes, steeling herself. "Father, my husband took me to a swingers' party, and I feel so ashamed of what happened."

The priest could hardly believe what he was hearing. Karen's husband, Rick, was a respected member of the church community, and Karen was known for her prudish demeanor and holier-than-thou attitude.

Tears welled up in Karen's eyes as she waited for the priest's response, the silence seeming to stretch on forever.

The priest finally spoke, his voice filled with concern. "Thank you for confiding in me. If your husband forced you into this unwanted situation—"

"No one pressured me," Karen interrupted. "I went willingly, and Father, I… I liked it!" She couldn't believe what she was saying; her true feelings spilled out. "For the first time in years of suffocating marriage, I felt alive."

Her scandalous confession surprised the priest, but he tried to understand without passing judgment. "What happened between you and Rick that led to this?"

Karen's face turned fiery red as she reluctantly discussed her sex life with the priest. "It had become so routine and unfulfilling. We both knew we needed something to reignite the spark between us."

"Uh-huh." The priest nodded. "Couples often seek new experiences to keep the relationship exciting, but what made you think this was the right path to take?"

"We were desperate for a change and thought exploring our sexuality together would bring us closer. Our friends had invited us to this club, and we intended to just watch." Her voice cracked as she struggled to speak. "But seeing all those people having sex with no reservations was like our wildest fantasies coming to life right before our eyes. Things just escalated from there."

The priest leaned in closer, his brows furrowing. "What do you mean by 'escalated'?"

Karen's face burned, and her fingers stiffened, turning white. "We stripped and made love on the bed in front of strangers. The thrill was... indescribable. Suddenly, a handsome young man joined us, eager to play. We just couldn't decline. Before I knew it, I was straddling him bareback."

Karen's lips parted as she recalled the stranger's thick hardness pulsating within her. Her body convulsed as she felt the fiery bursts of his essence flood her. With an unrestrained cry, her walls clenched around him, milking him dry as she shamelessly rode the waves of bliss right there in front of her husband and everyone else.

"I've never had such an intense orgasm in my life," Karen murmured to herself. "But it was morally wrong." The shadows of shame cast a bittersweet hue over the memory of her impure pleasure.

The priest's eyes widened with astonishment as he listened to the troubled confession, his heart violently pounding against his rib cage. As if a bolt of lightning had struck him, his manhood stiffened in response to the taboo tale.

"I understand now why you feel guilty."

"That wasn't all, Father. Things got even more out of control after that."

"Please, continue," the priest said, his voice steady despite the growing arousal beneath his robe. "It is important that you share the full nature of your sins so that I may help you repent and find forgiveness."

Karen's voice quivered as she continued, "Other men joined in as well. I knelt in front of them, taking them all in my mouth one by one—all dozen of them. They used me like a worthless whore, covering my face and breasts in cum." Swallowing the scant moisture down her parched throat, Karen mumbled, "I'm so dirty..." Her voice trailed off, and she shook her head. "So utterly ashamed."

The priest shifted in his seat as the swelling in his loins, a physical manifestation of the conflicted desires waging within him, became more pronounced. He felt a deep sense of violation, as if his body were betraying the sacred vows he had taken.

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

"But you did all this out of coercion, correct?"

"No," Karen breathed. "Oh Father, how I thirsted for their attention. Being degraded excited me in ways I hadn't expected, and I gave in to my darkest desires. I became lost in a sea of cocks, enjoying the salty, musky taste of their release. I wanted to be treated like a filthy slut, and the more they objectified me, the more aroused I was."

The priest struggled to keep his cool, his eyes downcast, as he wrestled with his forbidden longing, imagining himself as one of the men.

"What else happened, Karen? Is there more you need to confess?" he asked, hoping there wasn't.

"Yes. I'm so sorry, Father."

The priest sighed deeply. "Tell me everything, my child."

"I was on the bed, positioned on all fours, and the men... they surrounded me, Father. Their hands touched me everywhere, and I couldn't bring myself to resist." Karen's voice was laced with a mixture of arousal and remorse as she recounted the memory. "I allowed them to take turns, filling me with their essence, their cocks thrusting into my sinful cunt. I wanted it, Father. I craved it. While one cock filled my mouth, another claimed my body, and I begged for more. Oh, the shame of it! I am such a sinner, Father. Please help me."

The priest's member throbbed with ungodly yearning. But he knew his duty was to lead Karen towards salvation, not succumb to temptation, no matter how badly he wished to drown in the depths of her illicit wetness, reveling in the taboo pleasure.

"Is that all you wish to confess, my child?"

"No."

That one word made him close his eyes, his teeth clenched in a battle against his wicked thoughts.

"I lost count of the number of men. My orgasms merged into a continuous wave of ecstasy, putting me in a trance-like state." Karen's voice was hoarse, her throat tightened, and her delicate bud throbbed with the need to do it all over again. "It seemed like an eternity of pleasure and disgrace. But I still yearned for more. I ached to be consumed by their lustful demands, Father."

"What happened next, Karen?" the priest asked, swallowing hard.

"I positioned myself above my husband, impaling myself on his cock, which felt harder than any diamond. It penetrated deep into my core, which was full of the cum of countless men. I've never seen my husband so aroused, Father. And I've never felt this way either."

The priest's hands quivered with the desire to reach down and grip his painfully swollen flesh. He fought to keep his unholy impulses under control as beads of sweat formed on his forehead.

"Continue, my child."

Karen's cheeks burned, her slippery softness oozing nectar that soaked her innocently white panties. "As my husband thrust into me, another man approached, and I... I welcomed him, Father. I allowed him to enter my dirty hole without hesitation. The sensation of being filled from both ends was a pleasure so intense and yet so corrupt. It both excited and terrified me."

Karen's words fanned the flames of the priest's arousal, testing the limits of his faith.

"Forgive me, Father," Karen pleaded. "I allowed any man who expressed interest to shoot his load inside my tightest hole. My husband's cock throbbed within me, and when he couldn't hold back any longer, he, too, gave in to his release, his seed mixing with that of the other men."

The priest's breath caught in his throat as Karen's confession exposed her sins, and his lust threatened to consume him.

He spoke so quietly that Karen didn't hear him. "May God forgive us both."

"Other men took my husband's place, while some sought the pleasure of my tight backdoor and the warmth of my mouth. The feel of their sperm dripping from my holes, the taste of it on my lips—it sent an intoxicating rush through me, and I found myself powerless to resist the twisted impulses that had taken over."

Karen's graphic descriptions triggered an involuntary reaction in the priest's body, his straining shaft bursting with life.

"The worst part, Father, was that I loved every moment of it. I reveled in the sensation of being stretched and pushed beyond my limits. I devoured each cock with abandon, sucking and slurping until I had drained every drop of cum. I behaved like a starving whore, taking pleasure in my degradation."

The priest's imagination ran wild, envisioning his shaft sliding into each of her welcoming, cum-filled openings, and the thought pushed him past the point of no return. A gut-wrenching moan tore from his lips as a sudden torrent of gushing fluid erupted from his sex, drenching his robe in shame and regret. With trembling hands, he frantically crossed himself, begging for forgiveness for his depraved urges.

"Father, are you alright?"

The priest cleared his throat before responding, "Yes, my child. I was just lost in thought for a moment. Is there something else you need to confess?"

"No, that will be all, Father. Thank you for listening."

The priest nodded. "Then say ten Hail Marys and two Our Fathers for your penance."

Karen sighed with relief, thanked him, and left the booth, feeling a bit lighter. As soon as she exited, the priest began praying himself, seeking guidance for his distressed soul.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. If you enjoyed it, please let me know by clicking the "like" button below. If you loved it, consider adding it to your favorites. Follow me to stay updated on the release of the audio version.

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments