Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy’s Girl Part 2

"Daddy’s Girl needs him"

76
33 Comments 33
20.1k Views 20.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

“Good morning, Daddy,” I heard over my shoulder as I sipped my morning coffee, reading the paper.

“Good Morning, Shyan,” I said, noticing how large her breasts were getting as she brushed my arm going past me.

When I found out my stepdaughter was pregnant, I took advantage of the situation to help fill my sexual needs her mother didn’t. She quickly became a good “Daddy’s Girl” and loved being fucked as much as I enjoyed fucking her.

My eyes slowly gazed up and down her body. Being seven months pregnant, her belly was getting quite large, along with her breasts, and she looked hot as fuck.

My gaze was quickly adverted when her mother came into the kitchen, grabbed herself a cup of coffee and sat across from me.

Shyan was behind her making herself something to eat when I heard a “ting, ting, ting”. She had dropped a spoon and was slowly bending over to pick it up, letting her pajama top hang down and giving me a very nice view of her swollen breasts. Her puffy nipples were starting to turn dark the farther along she got in her pregnancy and it made my cock twitch. I groaned not realizing it was out loud, catching the attention of my wife, “You okay?” she asked.

Clearing my throat, “Yes, just looking at the stock market reports.”

“I’m going to go shopping with my sister today,” the wife said as she got up from the table and put her coffee cup in the sink.

“Okay,” I said, “Have fun.”

My cock started to get hard as I caught the grin on Shyan’s face when her mother announced she was leaving for the day.

She slowly walked over, took the seat her mother just vacated, sat down and started eating her cereal. It was only seconds after she sat down that I felt her foot in my crotch. Her toes, without mercy, dug into my crotch making my cock hard. I looked at her pouty little lips as she chewed, and knew I had to fuck her, soon.  

As she finished her breakfast she said, “I’m going to take a shower,” and left the kitchen, flashing me a sexy grin over her shoulder.

I sat at the kitchen table, my knee bobbing up and down waiting for my wife to leave. As soon as I heard her car pull out of the garage, I sprang from my chair, down the hall to the bathroom.

Just as I was about to reach the bathroom door, it came open. There stood Shyan with only a towel wrapped around her. Her side showing because her belly didn’t allow for it to close all the way. My cock grew harder.

“Hi Daddy,” she said with a smirk.

“How’s my girl?” I said grinning back at her.

“Very needy,” she said as she undid her towel and let it drop to the floor.

A deep growl came from within as I gazed upon her naked pregnant body. She looked so incredibly beautiful and it turned me on something fierce.

She turned and walk to her bedroom door, opened it and turned back to look at me. I quickly picked up the pace and followed her into her room and shut the door.  

I quickly notice the large teddy bear I got her under the pretense it was for her baby on her bed.

“You like your teddy bear?” I asked her.

“Mmmm yes I do, Daddy,” she said, “I hump it at night when I get horny for you.”

“You hump it?” I asked.

“Yes, Daddy,” she said with blushed cheeks.

“Show me,” I said.

She giggled and climbed up on her bed and straddled the life-size teddy bear. Her hips began to move back and forth over it. It didn’t take her long to get a good rhythm going and her moans were making me crazy.

I slid my boxers down, walked over to the edge of the bed and put my cock in her face. She opened her mouth greedily and I stuffed it inside. Her lips dragged up and down my cock with every hump of her teddy bear.

She looked so hot with her belly moving along with her hips, all swollen; made me wish it was my baby inside of her.

I reached out and softly fondled her sensitive breasts. Her nipples were so hard I just barely brushed my thumb across them, and she moaned loudly. “Does that make your pussy needy?” I asked her.

“Oh yes, Daddy, it does,” she purred.

“Turn around here and show Daddy your needy pussy,” I said.

Shyan climbed off her teddy bear, got on all fours with her pussy facing me with her head down.

“Such a good girl,” I moaned seeing her tight wet pussy presented before me.

I reached my hand out and let my fingers slowly drag along her glistening pussy lips. She whimpered and her hips bucked at my touch.

I must admit, I did love the taste of her sweet young cunt. I leaned down and ran my tongue slowly up and down her wet little slit. She moaned and pushed her hips back against my tongue. Just to see what she’d do, I ran my tongue from the top of her lips all the way up over her sweet little rosebud. To my pleasant surprise, she moaned louder and her whole body quivered.

“Mmmm you like that?” I asked her.

“Oh yes, Daddy, please don’t stop,” she whimpered.

Totally turned on by her plea I focused my tongue around her little rosebud. I rimmed it in spiral motion with my tongue, which left her panting very heavily.

What came out of her sweet little mouth next, made my cock harder than I think it’s ever been before.

“Daddy, I want you to fuck my ass, please,” she begged as she wiggled her hips at me.

I growled deeply as I gripped the shaft of my cock and rubbed the head up and down over her tight little rosebud. “Is this what you want?”

“Mmmm yes, Daddy, give it to me,” she begged.

I leaned over and let my spit run from my mouth down to her rosebud. I pressed the head of my cock gently against her rosebud and pushed slightly. She gasped as the head of my cock slowly slipped into her tight little ass.

“Oh God, yes, Daddy,” she moaned, “Give me more.”

My body began to shake as I pushed more of my cock deep into her ass. Her body quivered and she gently pushed herself back on my cock. I let her hips sink my cock deeper into her ass until my balls pressed against her ass cheeks.

I gently held her hips as she began to move her hips back and forth, pushing my cock in and out of her ass. I groaned deeply. “You feel so good, Shyan!”

With her ass fully stretched, I began to move with her hips. She moaned over and over each time my cock entered her. Her hips began to pick up speed, which made me match her movements. Soon I was fucking her tight ass as she screamed in pleasure.

“Cum in my ass, Daddy,” she pleaded, “I need your cum.”

Her words drove me over the edge. I grunted and growled as I came so hard, pumping her sweet little ass full of my seed.

“Yes, that’s it, Daddy, give it to me,” she screamed.

DakotaFerchoT
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaFerchoT

“Fuck,” I bellowed, hearing her beg.

“Mmmm yes,” she purred as I slowly slid my quickly deflating cock from her.

I flopped down on the bed beside her and said, “You make me crazy, Shyan, you know that?”

She giggled and whispered in my ear, “Good!” 

 

 

Published 
Written by LK213
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments