Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crossing The Line

"I give in to temptation..."

78
40 Comments 40
31.0k Views 31.0k
914 words 914 words
Famous Story
I was a typical story from women my age, nonexistent husband, heading to divorce, in my prime and now unable to enjoy it because of a failed marriage. So, I became the world's most fun mom. All my kids' friends loved me. I was now trying to meet someone who could excite me, and eventually replace my husband.

When my kids were in high school, a close friend of mine asked me to help her out. Her family was being transferred to Florida and her eldest son, Tony, was six months away from graduating from high school. Instead of pulling him out, she asked if he could finish out the year living with me. We had extra space and he and my son were good friends.

Without thinking too much about it, I said yes. He was a good kid and I could imagine how bad things could be getting pulled out in your senior year. I quickly realized what a smooth talker he was, definitely a flirt with all girls, and should have been more careful. But, with my own frustrations, I appreciated the attention and let it go on. For the first month, there were no issues. I could tell my daughter had a crush on him, but she did that with a lot of the boys that came around as friends of her older brother, so it wasn't newsworthy. He definitely played into her obvious affections, flirting back to her. I spoke with her about not doing anything stupid because it could make me force him to move out. I don't think she believed me.

One night, I came downstairs to get a drink, and heard the TV on. Jenny, my 17 year old daughter, was sitting on the couch next to Tony, and I could tell they were doing something. Their backs were to me and they didn't hear me come down. I was ready to storm in there and catch them in the act, but then I heard Tony moan.

I got more curious than mad and peeked around the corner at them. She was stroking his cock under a blanket, and he was close to cumming. His head was back and Jenny was trying to keep him quiet as she got him off. Jenny was looking behind her to see if they were going to get caught, so I could only catch glimpses. I stood at the stairs and knew I should go back to bed or stop them, but instead I just listened. She turned up the volume to the TV and shushed him as he came, but I could hear it very clearly.

I quietly went back upstairs as it was clear they were now cleaning up and going to be coming up. They came up separately, trying to make it seem like they were not just together.

Hannyrousse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hannyrousse1

I didn't know how to react, but had a guilty feeling of being completely turned on. I closed my door, stripped down, and masturbated for the next hour, having three explosive orgasms and a throbbing mess of a pussy.

I approached Jenny several times over the next few weeks, asking her how things were going, particularly with Tony. She would play completely innocent, denying any interest in Tony. So, I would try to catch them then, staying up late and sneaking downstairs whenever I could. They became less and less cautious, getting more and more comfortable thinking that I had no idea. She stopped looking over her shoulder, he never looked from the beginning. With each time I caught them and watched, my guilt built as I know I should not be getting excited and should be the adult stopping them.

I knew if I didn't stop it, they would start having sex, if they hadn't already. So, I decided to approach him about it instead of her, hoping he would believe my threats. One day after school when my son was at lacrosse practice and Jenny was at soccer practice, Tony was there alone. I went down into the basement where he was watching TV, to talk to him. He was on his computer, hands down his shorts. When he saw me, he knew he was caught.

"Oh, Mrs. O'Leary. I'm sorry, I was just..."

"I know what you were doing. We need to talk about what you have been doing with Jenny."

"Oh, that."

"Yes, that. This needs to stop, or you can't live here."

"I'm sorry, I know it was a bad idea. I was really more turned on by you to be honest, but she came on to me, and well, one thing led to another."

"Oh stop, I know you are a just saying that."

"No, really, I can't stop watching or thinking about you."

With that, he put his hand back down his shorts, and was squeezing his erection, looking at me right in the eye.

Instead of stopping him, I just watched as he pulled out his erection and rubbed it slowly, while telling me how much I turned him on. I said nothing and did nothing as he jacked himself off, cumming all over his shirt. He pleaded with me right before he came, to touch him or let him touch me. I said no to both, but watched him finish. Not knowing what to do next, I headed upstairs, and got in my car, driving nowhere, but knowing that I couldn't be in there alone with him.

...to be continued

Published 
Written by Karen51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments