Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions of A Small Town Girl - College 3: Getting the Grade

"Getting the grade was the most important thing."

15
14 Comments 14
21.0k Views 21.0k
3.4k words 3.4k words
By the end of my first semester, I had regained the popularity status that I had been accustomed to in high school. The softball team was coming along good for it being our first season. We had not yet won a game, but we were beginning to gel as a team, which was considered progress. We mainly had games with small colleges around Georgia due to the low budget. Personally, I was having a good season, I thought. I was hitting well, and my pitching was improving. Coach Jared helped me to develop a couple of off-speed pitches that were coming along and had given me a larger arsenal.

I really enjoyed my work sessions with the coach. He was very knowledgeable, and the fact he was hot didn’t hurt. Jared was twenty-nine, and it was his first year of coaching college softball. He had been a coach at a high school down around home, and was familiar with me from there. He had black hair, blue eyes, and was built. The only down side to him was he was married, and his wife was expecting their first child. Even though I knew that, it didn’t stop me from flirting.

I had learned over the past few months how to flirt to get what I wanted. At work, I would flirt to get bigger tips, and at home I would flirt with Kate, mostly to get her in my bed. In class, I would flirt with my professors to get away with not turning in an assignment.

My flirting was mostly innocent, but the results were all the same. Kate would warn me that I was going to get myself in a sticky situation, but that didn’t stop me. I thought I had everything under control.

My flirting had also made me popular with the guys around campus. With the guys I really liked I would turn it on thick, and on more than one occasion, it paid off with a night or two of wild sex. I had really lost control. My love of flirting and sex was turning me into a slut, but I didn’t care. I loved the attention and I didn’t have anyone to answer to, so I just lived life to the fullest.

Besides, I was making good grades, I was working and paying my bills, and I was also giving my time to the team. I figured if I was keeping everything as it should be, I was not hurting anything by having a little fun.

On the weekend before finals, Mark invited me to go with him to a party. I knew I should have been home studying, but figured I would go - and besides, I had Sunday to study. Unfortunately, Mark and I ended up back at his place, and I didn’t return home until Sunday night. I crammed the best I could for my Monday morning exam, and thought I knew the material well enough and went to bed about two a.m. Monday morning.

When I woke up a few hours later, I showered, and put on a pair of tights and a long shirt. I had almost stopped wearing a bra except for work, and when I wore tights, I didn’t wear panties. I thought seeing a panty line under the tights was tacky, and if I wanted someone to look at my ass, I didn’t want a panty line obstructing the view.

I arrived to class and did my usual flirting with the professor and some of the students, before I sat down. I had come to love the feeling of people staring at my ass when I walked by them. I sat at my desk and prepared for the exam. As Dr. Richards laid my exam on my desk, he complimented me on how nice I looked. I smiled really big and in the sweetest voice I thanked him.

Dr. Richards was an overweight, balding professor that I guessed was in his mid to late fifties. He was so out of shape that by the time he had passed out the exams and made it back to his desk, his blue button up shirt was drenched in sweat, and he was out of breath when he sat down. He announced that the exam had begun and we had sixty minutes to complete it. Then the class went quiet.

Over the next hour, I reviewed each question and answered to the best of my ability. Some answers I knew, others I thought I knew, and the rest I had no clue, but used the process of elimination to pick what I thought was the best answer. I finished before the time was up, and used that time to review my answers. I made sure all questions were answered and pondered on the ones I didn’t know.

When Dr. Richards announced time was up, I sat until everyone had turned their papers in, then got up and wiggled my ass up to his desk. I laid my exam on top of the rest and leaned forward, placing my hands on the edge of his desk. He didn’t even try to hide the fact he was looking down my shirt, at my firm, bare breasts. I told him I hoped I did well on the exam, and he just nodded, his eyes boring a hole into my breasts. I stood up, smiled at him and turned to leave, headed for my next class.

The rest of the day went by without any hitch. I finished up my classes, went to practice and then to work. It was a Monday, so the bar was busy. I flashed my smile so much that night that my face hurt, and by the time I got off, I was tired and horny. I suggested to Mark that we go to his place, but he had an early class and gave me a raincheck. While walking to my apartment, I called a couple more of my fuck buddies, but both were studying and regretfully declined. It really looked like I was going to have to take care of myself.

When I got home, I was pleasantly surprised to fine Kate at home, with no Daniel. When I walked in, she got up and met me and hugged me and began to kiss my neck and ear. My hands rubbed down her round ass and I squeezed two big handfuls as she giggled.

We held each other for a few minutes. She told me how much she had missed me, and was glad Daniel was studying. She stepped back and took me by the hand and led me to her room. We stood at the foot of her bed and began to kiss. As the passion in our kiss grew, we used our hands to shed our clothes and were soon naked, our breasts pressed into the others and our hands rubbing each other’s bare back.

Kate turned me so my back was to the bed and gently pushed me back. I fell back, looking up at her with the biggest smile. She spread my legs and rubbed the palm of her hand over my smooth slit. I lifted my hips and moaned softly. She threw her leg over mine and lowered her pussy to me. While holding my leg against her perfect 34D breast, she ground her hips against me. Our pussies were kissing, her pussy juices mixing with mine. Soon our clits were rubbing against each other. We had never made love like this before, but I loved it. I placed my hand on her ass and pulled her down tighter on me. Soon both of us were grinding and moaning and nearing our orgasm.

When my body began to tremble, Kate knew I was nearing. She quickly repositioned, and placed her lips onto my engorged clit. Her finger slipped inside of me and began to press on my special spot. I could not control myself. I tossed and wiggled on the bed like a wild person. My fist punched the bed as the pleasure peaked.

When I came, it was like never before. Kate continued to stimulate my special spot, and I felt an unusual pressure in the pit of my stomach. When my orgasm finally hit, it was the most incredible feeling. I thought I had peed on myself, but my pussy just gushed a stream of cream from it, and it landed on her pretty face.

I could not believe what had happened. Kate was laughing and wiping my mess off her face, and licking her fingers. I asked her what had just happened, and she explained to me that I had squirted.

I had never in my life done that. I had watched porn, and seen a few girls do it, but thought it was just special effects. In a way I was right, it was a really special effect! It was the most satisfying orgasm that I had ever had. After we cleaned up, we lay naked in each other’s arms and went to sleep.

The next day I put on a short skirt with my favorite thong and a nice dressy shirt, and headed to my class. I really had not even thought about the exam since I turned it in. I walked into class like always and sat in my desk and crossed my legs. The cool chair on my bare thighs caused me to wince a little, but it soon warmed up.

When Dr. Richards called us to order, he proceeded to pass out the graded exams. As he approached my desk, I leaned up a little and pulled my arms under my breasts. When he got to my desk he dropped my exam, and the breeze from the air conditioning caught it and made it float to the floor. I watched it hit the floor and looked up at him. He just stared at me. I smiled, and leaned over and picked it up.

SophiaLors
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLors

I could feel his perverted eyes looking up my skirt as my leg raised.

I sat back up and looked up at him. Sweat was pouring off his fat cheeks. He smiled and continued on. I opened my exam and my stomach went into knots. I passed, but with a D. Receiving a D would drop my GPA below the minimum for me to keep my scholarship. I didn’t know what I was going to do. I didn’t have the money to pay for my tuition, and if my tuition wasn’t paid, I would have to go home, and I wasn’t ready to do that.

After the class, I left. The whole day I thought about what I could do. Kate suggested I talk to Dr. Richards about earning some extra credit. She advised me that some of the professors would work with students if they would ask. So that is what I decided to do.

I barely slept that night, and was looking at my alarm clock when it went off. I took a shower. I didn’t feel sexy, so I put on a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt with sneakers and went to class. When I walked into the classroom, I went straight up to Dr. Richards' desk. He looked up from his breakfast, and smiled. I explained to him my situation, as I watched his gobble down his food. I told him I would like some extra credit work to bring my grade to at least a C so it would not cause my GPA to drop below the minimum.

He wiped his mouth, and told me to come by his office around two p.m. and he would see what we could do. I was relieved. Even if it meant me missing practice or calling into work to do whatever research he wanted, I was going to do it. At that time, my whole life depended on that extra credit assignment.

My classes ended at noon, so I went home and showered and put on a skirt and loose shirt before going to meet with Dr. Richards. I took a deep breath as I knocked on his door. I heard him call for me to come in. I opened the door and walked in. He was sitting behind his desk. He had discarded his tie, and I could see gray hairs sticking from over the top button of his shirt. My stomach turned a little, but I shook it off. He asked me to have a seat, and I sat in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

I sat and crossed my legs. He placed his elbows on his desk and leaned forward to get a better look. I saw his eyes move from my breasts down my body to the tips of my pink toe nails. Then he began explaining what I would need to do to bring my grade up to a C. I would have to do research on a famous author and prepare an essay explaining his life and about his works.

I nodded. I saw no problem with that. I loved to write, and it came naturally to me. He gave me precise instructions on the font, word count, and othet details, and then told me it was due the next day. My mouth dropped with surprise. I explained to him that it would take me all night to research and half the next to put it down on paper. He explained that if I had worked to my potential all semester that I would not be in this predicament now. I just lowered my head, because I knew he was right.

Then he stood up and walked in front of his desk. He leaned back against it, and said there was another option. The way he said it made me want to vomit. I could only imagine what he wanted. I had teased and flirted with him all semester, and could only think of the worst. All I could think about was his sweaty, overweight body on top of me.

I took a deep breath, and lowered my head and asked what the alternative was. He told me that if I agreed, that I could not tell anyone. I knew then it had to be sex. I nodded. I knew that it was wrong, but I could not let my GPA drop; I didn’t have a choice.

He asked me to stand up, and I did. As soon as my feet hit the floor, his fat hands were on my breasts. He squeezed them hard and pinched my nipples through my shirt. Then he told me to take my shirt off. I closed my eyes, and reached down and pulled my shirt up over my head. As soon as my perky tits were uncovered, his sweaty paws were all over them.

I felt so dirty - not because my professor was groping my tits, but the because of the fact that I could feel my pussy juices coating my inner thighs. The aroma of my sex was filling the small office. I saw a smile come across his face as my scent caused his nostrils to flare.

He played with my tits for almost fifteen minutes. He would squeeze them, twist my nipples, and the slap them and watch them bounce. Then he asked me to drop my skirt. Honestly, I was so turned on, I could not wait to get naked and be fucked, even if the thought of seeing him naked grossed me out.

He walked around me and looked at my ass. He commented how much he had wanted to see my ass. He placed a hand on my back and gently pushed my upper body forward. I placed my hands on his desk while he examined me. He opened my ass cheeks. I felt his warm breath hit my pussy and felt it ooze more of my juices. He wiped my inner thigh, then I heard him smacking his lips as he tasted me.

The surprising thing was, he never once touched my pussy. He would rub my ass and thighs, but never once touched or penetrated me. He removed his hand from my ass and I stood up. Then he walked back behind his desk and sat in his chair. I could see the bulge in the front of his pants. I could not believe that I wanted to see it.

He told me that he wanted me to sit in the chair, place my legs over the arm and to masturbate for him. I must have had a puzzled look on my face. He explained to me that he was a married man, and even though he would love to have sex with me, he wasn’t going to, but for me to receive the grade I needed I would have to cum for him.

I had no problem doing that. I placed my naked ass on the chair, and threw my legs over the arms. My pussy lips were glistening with my juices, and my lips opened up for him. I looked at him and saw his arm moving, and I knew he was jacking off under his desk. That thought turned me on even more.

I smiled as I brought my finger up to my lips and sucked it into my mouth. I got it really nice and wet, and used my tongue to tease him. Then slowly my finger rubbed down my chest and stomach. I let my finger circle my clit, then I pinched it between my forefinger and thumb.

I brought my other hand into the party. With my fingers I opened my lips, and gave Dr. Richards a good view of my gaping hole. Then I rubbed my fingers over my clit...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by alliet14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments