Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Company Coming - The conclusions

12
4 Comments 4
10.7k Views 10.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Shari slept the sleep of the dead and for good reason. She had been fucked into submission by her Uncle Darren thus ending her self imposed celibacy. Her sleeping bag held a trace scent of his cologne and she fought the urge to masturbate as she recalled the sound fucking she had received. It was the smell of fresh coffee that roused her.

She headed to the small bathroom in the basement where she stripped of her cum soaked thong took a quick shower. After donning a fresh bikini and a cover up she headed upstairs to the kitchen and found her aunt seated at the table drinking coffee.

Her mom was laying out the breakfast items, both were dressed and made up. After giving Shari a good morning hug and kiss, Aunt Em appraised her niece's looks as she poured her a cup of coffee.

"The boys in school must be going crazy trying to get their hands on that hot little body," she stated.

"Em, please? She's only sixteen," her mom responded horrified.

"That's about how old you were when you started," Emma stated.

"Don't worry mom, I'm not interested in any of the boys at school," Shari stated.

Any further response was withheld as Uncle Darren and her dad entered the room and greeted the ladies. Shari's mind replayed the events from last night and she managed to hide the fact that just his presence aroused her.

"You all are up so early. What's going on?" Shari asked.

"Golf," they responded in unison.

"You want to join us?" Aunt Em asked which caused her mom to laugh.

"My pretty little gymnast daughter can walk a beam like a gold medal champ. Unfortunately she cannot golf to save her life," her mom interrupted giving her daughter a hug.

Soon the twins bounded downstairs for their breakfast. She hugged and kissed each one. Over their cereal they were informed that the adults were going golfing, Dan and cousin Shari would be watching them.

They could watch TV, play video games or swim providing someone was watching them. Dan finally lumbered into the kitchen for coffee and he was informed of the adult's plans and that he would be watching the twins.

Shari became aware of Dan eying her bikini clad bottom under her cover as she moved to the counter to help with the cooking. She didn't have to wonder what was going through his mind as she stood there.

Breakfast ended. The adults prepared to leave and the twins decided they wanted to go swimming first. So while her mom dug out the beach towels, her aunt located their swimsuits and flotation devices.

Her dad left the table to place the golf bags in the car and Dan headed back to the motor home to get his swim suit. Now she was alone with Uncle Darren and it gave him chance to speak to her without anyone hearing.

"It's probably a good thing you don't golf. Seeing you in a short golf skirt would be too much," Darren stated.

Shari just blushed so Darren continued.

"You know that Dan wants you," he stated.

"I kind of guessed that by the way he's been staring."

"Not that I blame him, you look great in that bikini," he said softly.

Shari felt her nipples harden at the compliment.

"So what do I do?" she asked

"You do whatever you want to, but that firm little ass belongs to me tonight."

The twins reappeared in their bathing suits and literally pulled Shari from her chair to the sliding glass doors that led to the pool area. Armed with squirt guns the twins headed to the slide. Shari doffed her cover up and positioned herself at the bottom of the slide.

As she waited for the first twin to come down she saw Dan enter the pool area wearing a Speedo. He was tanned and lean and looked great in it. He waded up behind her and brushed his front against her butt before he stood next to her. Despite the coolness of the water he was as hard as a rock. She pretended not to notice.

Now being raised in Florida the twins were excellent swimmers. As soon as one hit the water they swam to the side and started again. Shari and Dan's presence in the water was just to keep the adults happy.

The twins aimed their squirt guns at Shari and sent streams of water at her as they started down the slide. She quickly moved behind Dan to prevent her from being shot. As she did she pressed her full tits into his back. 

After about an hour in the hot sun the twins soon had enough, it was TV time. She got them settled in the TV room and was going to join them until she saw Dan was floating in the middle of an over sized inner tube and an idea struck her.

She quietly walked in from the shallow end and swam up to him.

AddisonBlackk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AddisonBlackk

Once there she locked her powerful satiny legs around his hips, pushing the front of her bikini bottom into his groin.

"Shari, we've got to stop this," he stated.

"Stop what?" she replied innocently.

"Rubbing against each other."

"You started it when you got in the pool," she reminded him.

"I'm sorry for that, but you look so hot that I gave in to my urge."

Using her arms she paddled the inner tube to the deep end of the pool and under the diving board. The shadow of the board on the water would hide them in case the twins came out. She unlocked her legs from and slipped underwater just long enough to pull his speedos down.

When she surfaced she gripped the inner tube with one arm while the other encircled his hard cock. It was as long and as full as her uncle's.

"Now I'm going to give into my urges," she stated.

Shari began to slowly jack his rigid cock and he moaned for her to stop but she just smiled at him.

"Are you going to kiss me?" she asked.

"Are you going to let me?" came his response.

They slowly placed their lips together and gave each other soft kisses. It turned intense as their tongues entered each other's mouths.

"I know you want to put that into me, but if the twins should see us it would be more trouble than we could imagine," she said softly.

Dan agreed and settled for massaging her pert tits as she jacked him off. Between his cousin's burning kisses and her gentle manipulation of his rigid cock it didn't take long before he was ready to shoot.

"Shari, I'm gonna cum," he announced.

Shari increased her hand speed and he shot his load into the water. Just as she released him they heard the twins calling for them as they bounded outside. It seems they were bored with cartoons and wanted to swim again.

The parents returned home from golf and donned their swimsuits. They swam, dove and sunned themselves. Shari enjoyed parading around in front of her uncle in her bikini. She was sure he was watching from behind his sunglasses. Sunset drove them inside for a late supper and Shari headed to bed around 11:00 PM.

She had hidden the sexiest nightgown that she owned in her sleeping bag and she quickly donned it before slipping inside. Now would come the wait. It was around 1:00 AM that she saw the Uncle Darren's shadowy figure descending the stairs. She grew hot anticipating what was coming next.

He knelt down and kissed Shari full on the mouth as she slowly unzipped her bag to reveal the sexy green nightie.

"You look and feel great," he responded as he ran his hands over her body.

She sat up, embraced him and his cock began to spring to life. Darren removed his boxers and she gently grabbed it and brought him to full attention. She then produced a bottle of sex lube and covered his shaft with it.

Shari then slowly peeled of her tiny panties and then embraced him again.

"I jacked off Dan in the pool today," she softly told him.

"Really? Where?"

"Under the diving board as he floated in the inner tube."

"Did you fuck him?"

"No. He did feel my tits," she responded as she took up position on her elbows and knees.

Uncle Darren moved in behind her and placed the head of his slippery cock at the entrance to her anus and began to slowly push himself inside her. She gave a small pleasure filled moan as he moved further up her tight tunnel.

Once inside her he began a gentle humping motion in between playing with her tits and allowing his fingers to enter her burning pussy. Shari lost track of the number of orgasms she had before he emptied his load in her.

They lay in each other arms gently kissing for the longest time.

"You know what I'd like?" she stated.

"What?"

"Doing you and Dan at the same time."

"I don't know, he's still a little shy about certain things. Maybe next visit."

"Got time for another session?" Shari asked.

"No, I better get back upstairs," he responded, kissing her good night as he donned his boxers.

"Yep, there is nothing better than family get togethers," she said to herself before she fell asleep.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments