Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught in the act

"She caught us, now she wants it too."

49
21 Comments 21
37.8k Views 37.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
Last Saturday my wife Donna and I were lying by the pool, having a few drinks. She was looking so sexy lying there, in her skimpiest bikini she owned. It was white and didn’t do a real good job of concealing her. We had the pool to ourselves on this day, and we were going to take advantage of it. After three or more margaritas she got to feeling really frisky. I looked over, and she had taken off her bikini top. She was so fucking hot, and my cock started to stir in my shorts.

I looked over to her and said, “You keep that up and you may not get a chance to go inside before I fuck you.”

Taking the bottle of tanning oil and pouring some in her hand she said, “Maybe I don’t want to go inside. Maybe I want you to fuck me right here.”

When she said that, my cock jumped to attention. I got up, went to her chair and sat down on the side. I started rubbing the oil on her beautiful perky tits. While I rubbed them, her hand had made it up the leg of my shorts and she had her hand wrapped around my throbbing cock. After a few minutes of the rubbing, she couldn’t take anymore.

She said, “Stand up and pull down your shorts.”

I stood up and when I dropped my shorts, my thick cock sprang out. She took it in her hand and pulled me to her, wrapping her lips around the head. She ran her tongue around the head of it making it jump. Then she slid it into her mouth and it started down her throat.

I looked down at her and said, “Hot damn that feels so great, suck my cock.”

She looked up with my hard prick in her mouth; she knows that drives me crazy. Taking it out she asked, “You like watching me suck your cock?”

I nodded and said, “Yes I do, you look so fucking hot with my cock in your mouth.”

She continued sucking my cock, in and out of her sexy mouth. Then is when I caught something out of the corner of my eye. I didn’t immediately turn and look toward the window. I made it look as if I was just looking in general, to see if anyone was around. That’s when I saw Jill looking at us out the window. I didn’t know what to do or say. I didn’t do anything; I just let Donna keep sucking me, while her daughter watched. I glanced over every now and then, to see what Jill was doing.

I decided to give her a real show, so I turned Donna around on the lounge and started fucking her from behind. I made sure to face her away from where Jill was watching from the window. Donna, with no regards to who may be outside had a screaming orgasm. I really started my assault on her pussy then, pounding my cock all the way in, before pulling it out. Over and over, continuously pounding until I shot my hot load deep inside her, filling her up.

When I pulled out she said, “Wow, what got into you. I loved that fucking you just gave me.”

I said, “You looked so damn hot, I just got so turned on.”

She lay back on the lounge chair, looking totally satisfied and said, “That was great, I think I would love for you to fuck me again in a minute.”

I replied, “That sounds like a wonderful idea, I’m going to make some more drinks, while you relax and get ready for round two.”

I walked into the house to make the drinks, and to see Jill’s reaction.

StarsBDSM
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StarsBDSM

While I was making the drinks Jill came into the kitchen where I was, and I asked her, “Did you like the show?”

She stood there for a few seconds and then she said, “Yes I did, I really did.”

At that moment Jill asked, “Do you think I’m attractive?”

I looked at her and said, “Yes you are. You are tall, with beautiful dark hair. You have a nice figure, and the sexiest green eyes.”

She smiled and then I said, “Someone would have to be crazy, if they didn’t find you attractive.”

She said, “Thank you, that really makes me feel better. I better get out of here before mom comes in and finds out I’m home.”

Then she walked over to me and gave me a kiss, slowly sliding her tongue in my mouth. I was shocked at her action, until she broke the kiss and said, “I want what you gave mom.”

My eighteen year old stepdaughter shocked me, I didn’t know what to say. Then she kissed me again and headed out the door.

I made the drinks and headed back out to the pool. Donna and I sat and drank them, until she said, “I’m ready for round two now.”

She stood up and walked over to me and pulled down my shorts, climbing on top of my raging hard on. She rode me, bucking her hips wildly. She continued riding me through multiple orgasms, until I gave her my second load. I looked around to see if Jill was watching and she was, from the side of the house. I could barely see her through the privacy fence.

Donna picked herself off my cock, moving over to her chair. My mind was still on Jill, the kiss and the remark she made about wanting what I gave her mom. Did she want me to fuck her? Did she want to suck my cock? I knew I would love to see her tits, and that sexy ass. What was she thinking, and what the hell was I thinking.

The next morning I got up, heading downstairs to make coffee. I walked by Jill’s room and noticed her door was open. I looked inside and she was lying on the bed, wearing only a bra and a pair of panties. I never let her know I looked at her, I just headed to the kitchen, where I made my coffee. Then I poured me a cup and sat down at the kitchen table. I heard someone coming down the stairs, thinking it was Donna I turned to look and it was Jill. She had come down with only a tee shirt covering her up. She looked so hot, standing there.

I said to her,” you need to go put on some clothes before your mom comes down here.”

Her reply was, “I just thought I would show you what I was going to give you.”

I asked her, “What do you want to happen?”

“I want you to fuck me like you do mom. I want you to fuck me with that big cock,” she said as she ran her hand across my cock.

Then she kissed me and said, “I’m going to have that cock.”

Then she went back upstairs, while I sat and tried to make sense of what just happened.

Published 
Written by allman69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments