Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught In The Act - 4

"Jill finally gets what she has been after."

10
6 Comments 6
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

When we got off the elevator and walked down the hall, I couldn’t keep my eyes off her sexy ass. As soon as we entered the room, the bags hit the floor and Jill was in my arms. She started kissing me while taking off my shirt. In just a matter of a minute, she had my clothes off and started on hers. I watched as she removed each piece, exposing her sexy body. Then she walked back to me.

She said, “It's time, I have to have your cock. I want it right fucking now.”

Jill took my hand and led me to the bed. She lay down, pulling me down beside her. I rubbed her swollen clit, between my thumb and finger, until she couldn’t take it any longer. She said, “God damn, you have got to fuck me now. Put that big, fat cock inside me now.”

I got up, stood beside the bed and pulled her to the edge. She grasped her knees and opened her legs. I took my hard shaft in my hand and gradually worked the head in. When I popped in she let out a squeal and said, “Oh shit, I just didn’t really know how big it was. I can feel you stretching me." 

I asked her, “Do you want me to stop?”

“Hell no, I want it. I want it now.”

So, I slowly worked more and more inside her tight cunt. I watched as each inch went in, stretching her open, like she had never been before. When I had half of my hard member in her she was starting to relax, and her pussy was starting to massage my cock.

I asked her, “Do you think you can handle all of it?”

She said, “Oh yes, I want it all, fuck me. Give me all of that beautiful cock. Stretch me, make my pussy yours.”

With that said, I started moving in and out. It took me about ten minutes, before I could get all of it inside her. By that time she had already had multiple orgasms. When I was finally fully inside, feeling her pussy wrapped around my cock, I started fucking her, pulling out and giving it all back to her, over and over. I worked up a steady pace, pounding her sweet pussy.

I was about to cum, and I was preparing to pull out. Jill noticed and said, “Oh no, fill me with it. I want to feel you cum inside me.”

I shot stream after stream into her tight cunt. When I finished, I collapsed beside her on the bed. We lay there for a while and when I got up I saw that the curtains were open. I looked out and I saw a couple looking in from the hotel next to us.

I said, “Looks like we had an audience.”

Jill got off the bed and walked over to me at the window. We stood naked while the couple looked in. Then Jill said, “I think it's hot. I like the idea of being watched.”

She got down on her knees, taking my cock in her mouth.

AdriannaHoney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdriannaHoney

I looked over at the watching couple. We had their full attention as Jill sucked my cock. I looked down at her and she was putting on a show for them.

Then she pulled my cock out of her mouth and said, “I want you to cum on my face. Let them see you shoot your cum, all over my face.”

She went back to sucking my cock like a porn star. She looked up at me with her sexy eyes. She had my cock rock hard, sucking it and licking the shaft. Her eyes were begging me to cum, and I did, pulling out of her mouth to shoot cum all over her face, while the couple never stopped looking. Now Jill was on her knees with her face covered in my seed, looking so sexy. She started rubbing it off with her fingers. Each time she would take them to her mouth and lick them clean. She did that until she had all of it cleaned from her face.

I said, “Damn Jill, that was so hot. I loved that.”

She said, “Not as much as I did. I found out I love your cock and I love being watched.”

She took my hand and said, “I think I need to feel your cock in my again.”

We went back over to the bed and she got on her hands and knees, facing the window. Looked around at me, she said, “Give them a show, pound my pussy for them.”

I did just that, sliding my cock in her, and pounding her as I did before. She knew I was not going to cum for a while, so she was in for a long pounding. I fucked her continuously, making her cum so many times, I lost count. Her wet pussy felt so great as I pistoned in and out. I fucked her, bringing us both to a lather of sweat. I fucked her for a long time while she begged me not to stop. I was getting worn out, when I felt it building. I pulled out and shot this load on her sexy ass.

We both fell onto the bed totally exhausted. We slept for a couple of hours and when I woke, I started rubbing Jill's sexy body. When she woke, she said, “That was fucking amazing. I have never, ever been fucked like that.”

I looked at her and said, “I’m glad you enjoyed it. I thought it was fucking awesome.”

She moved her face to mine, kissing me so passionately. We kissed like two new lovers would. Then she said, “I don’t know how anyone is ever going to please me like you do.” Then she started kissing me again.

She took my soft cock in her hand and I said, “We are going to have to go eat. I’m going to need all the energy I can get to keep up with you.”

She laughed and said, “That’s right. This weekend is going to be nothing but fucking. I’m going to try to fuck you dry.”

She got off the bed and said, “I’m going to go take a shower and get ready to go out to eat. Why don’t you lay there and get some rest; you are going to need it.”

Published 
Written by allman69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments