Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught in the act 3

"Taking it to the next level."

24
6 Comments 6
19.7k Views 19.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
The rest of the week went by, with Jill running around the house wearing skimpy outfits. I knew she was just trying to drive me crazy, and it was working. Donna would tell her that the outfit she had on was a little to revealing, but Jill always would say, “Mom, nobody is here but you guys. I don’t see anything wrong with what I have on.”

Donna said, “Okay, if you feel comfortable with what you have on, it’s fine with me.”

I was getting used to having Jill walking around, showing off for me. She would wear short little cut off shirts, short shorts. The outfits really showed off her figure very well. I walked around half hard all the time. Every night, when we would go to bed, I was fucking the hell out of Donna, thinking about Jill.

By Thursday night Donna said, “You have got to give me a rest. You are fucking wearing me out, I can’t take anymore.”

When I got her in the bed she would change her mind. I would start rubbing on her and that would do it.

Friday morning I was in the kitchen making coffee, when Jill came walking in. she was only wearing a tee shirt and a pair of lacy panties. Seeing her in that made my cock jump to life. She came walking over to me, grabbing my cock and kissed me. Her kisses so sweet, I got lost for a minute.

Then she said, “Why don’t you tell mom you have an emergency out of town tonight, and I’ll tell her I’m staying at a friend’s house.”

I asked, “What are we going to do, where are we going to go.”

“I figured you could take me to the beach, where I could wear my new bikini for you,” she said, while rubbing on my now hard cock.

I said, “That sounds good, I'll come up with something. I’ll call her when I get to work and tell her.”

Jill looked at me with the sexiest look and said, “You won't be disappointed, I have planned this all week.”

She turned and went back to her room, before Donna came out. I walked over to her and gave her a kiss.

I said, “I got to go, we have problems at the office. I’ll call you later.”

On the way to work, Jill sent me a text. It was a picture of her wearing a tight fitting black dress. She looked fucking sexy in it, I couldn’t wait till tonight. I want to fuck her so bad. She keeps my cock hard, even when she isn’t around.

I got to work, and I called Donna and told her, “I have to go out of town today, having problems in Florida.”

She wasn’t happy, but she knew that was my job.

I called Jill and told her, “This weekend is on, get ready.”

She replied, “Oh, I’m ready. I have got all my outfits packed, and I didn’t carry any panties. I don’t think I’ll need them.”

We made a plan where to meet, where nobody would know us. She had got a friend of hers to drop her off and leave, so she wouldn’t even know. She was standing outside, waiting for me, when I pulled up.

NikkiLoren
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikkiLoren

She looked so sexy, in her short mini skirt and button up blouse. When she got in the truck I said, “You look so fucking hot; waiting till we get there may not be an option.”

She laughed and said, “I'll take care of you, even going down the road.”

We started down the road, and I was unable to keep my mind on the road. I was too intoxicated by her long sexy legs, and her nice firm tits.

She looked over at me and asked, “Would it make it better if I took my top off, I know you love my tits.”

I told her, “I would truly love that.”

She began unbuttoning her top, hanging it over the back of the seat. Then she removed her lacy bra. Her beautiful tits were now in plain view, good thing my windows were tinted. Then she leaned back in the seat, to get comfortable.

I said, “Your tits are so beautiful. Come close so I can rub them.”

She moved closer, allowing me to have access to her perky tits. I started rubbing them, softly at first. Then she started rubbing my hard cock, through the material of my pants. Turning me on so, I started using more intense pleasure and pulling her nipples. She was letting out little whimpers of satisfaction.

She undid my pants, pulling my cock out. She leaned down, running her tongue around the head. Then she started bobbing her head up and down, sucking my cock. While she sucked my cock in and out of her mouth, her hands massaged my balls.

I told her, “that feel so damn great, you can sure suck a cock.”

She pulled my cock out of her mouth long enough to say, “thank you, I’m glad you are enjoying it.”

It only took a few minuets, until I shot my load, filling her mouth. She swallowed every drop, and cleaned my cock off. She sat back up and liked her lips.

She said, “Oh yes, I love to suck you off. I love you to cum in my mouth.”

I looked over at her, “I can’t wait till tonight; I’m going to fill your tight little pussy with my hot load.”

When I said that, she pulled up her skirt, showing me she hadn’t worn panties. Then she started rubbing her beautiful, wet pussy. I could see she was so wet by the juices on her fingers. We were going down the road; Jill was rubbing and fingering herself and I was stroking my cock.

She looked at me and said, “I love to watch you stroking your thick cock, it makes me want to fuck you more.”

That was the longest three hours ever. When we were almost at the hotel, Jill got her clothes back on. I went and checked us in, and went back to the truck. Jill had decided not to wear a bra, so when we walked in the lobby, the women behind the counter gave me a dirty look. When Jill saw them do that, she said, “I’m with him for his big cock.” Reaching down and taking it in her hand. The women didn’t know what to think, but they didn’t say anything.

As soon as we got in the elevator, she grabbed my cock and said, “This is mine, this is mine from now on.”

I said to her, “You can have it anytime you want.”

Published 
Written by allman69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments