Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught In The Act 2

"Jill is happy with what she has started."

38
12 Comments 12
26.7k Views 26.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Monday was so stressful and all I wanted to do was go home and lay on the sofa. When I got home I ran in, pulled off my shoes and pants and plopped down. I turned the television on and might have watched ten minutes before falling asleep.

Sometime later, I thought I was dreaming but I wasn’t. When I opened my eyes, Jill was sitting on the sofa beside me, rubbing my hard cock. When she saw that I woke up she said, “I just couldn’t resist touching you. You were laying there; with you cock so nice and hard. What were you dreaming about?”

I told her, “I think I was dreaming about you.”

She asked, “Was I doing this in your dream?”

Then she moved her head down, taking the tip of my hard member between her lips. I gasped when her tongue swirled around the head. Then she started slowly taking more of it, a little at a time. She took more and more of it, sucking it like she had done this before. I just laid back and enjoyed the sight of Jill, sucking my hard cock. It took about five minutes before I knew I was going to unload in her mouth.

I said to her, “Oh god, I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum.”

Then she started sucking, like she was on a mission. That was all I could take, shooting my load in her waiting mouth. I shot stream after stream, so much she couldn’t take it all and some ran out the side of her mouth. When I was finished, she pulled it out and took her fingers, cleaning it off her lips. Then she licked her fingers clean.

I looked at her and said, “That was fucking awesome.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” she said.

I said to her, “I still think it is a little weird, my stepdaughter sucking my cock.”

She replied, “That’s not all your stepdaughter is going to do to you... or for you.”

The whole time I laid there, talking to her, she stroked my cock. She never let it get soft, which wasn’t going to happen anyway. I took my hand and started rubbing her leg; her skin was so soft. Then she reached down and pulled her shirt up over her head revealing her beautiful tits. I couldn’t take my eyes off of them. She took my hand and moved it up to her tits, wanting me to caress them. Her tits were also soft and her nipples stuck out like erasers on pencils. I pulled her to me, taking one in my mouth and sucking it. I sucked it in and started flicking it with my tongue, making her moan.

She whispered, “Damn that feels so great, suck it harder.”

Then I sat up and she straddled me, giving me easy access to get to them. I pulled her back to me, with one tit in each hand. I started sucking one and then alternating, squeezing each breast as I sucked, making them even more sensitive. She pulled my head closer begging me not to stop. She began grinding her pussy against my raging hard on until she couldn’t take it anymore.

She stood up and pulled her shorts down, revealing her clean shaven snatch. I immediately laid her down on the sofa, knowing I had to taste her sweet juices. When I spread her legs and moved my face close to her pussy, I couldn’t help but dive right in. I started by running my tongue between the folds of her gorgeous snatch. She tasted as beautiful as she looked. I was in awe over this moment.

She screamed out, “Oh fuck! I’m cumming. Oh fuuuck I’m cumming.”

I never stopped enjoying the look on her face as she went through her body-shaking orgasm. When she was finished, she just laid there for a little while. Then she said, “That had to be the best orgasm I ever had. That felt so fucking awesome, never have I had someone eat me out with such expertise.”

I said, “I’m glad you enjoyed it, that was what I was trying to do.”

I moved up and started kissing her, while my cock was bushing up against her moist cunt.

StarsBDSM
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StarsBDSM

I could feel her moving her hips, making it rub against it harder and harder.

Then she told me, “I have never had a cock as big as yours before.”

I said to her, “I don’t know if we should do that. I don’t have any condoms, because I don’t have to use them with your mom.”

Then she laughed and said, “I’m on the pill, mom made sure of that.”

I was about to start working my cock into her, until I heard a car pull up outside. We both jumped up running upstairs. I went into the bathroom and she went into her room. My heart was about to jump out of my chest. I jumped in the shower, cleaning up before coming back out. When I walked out of the bathroom I saw Donna in our bedroom.

I asked, “What are you doing home so soon?”

She said, “Soon. Do you know what time it is?”

“I guess not, I fell asleep on the sofa. I just woke up and came up to take a shower,” I said.

Then Donna asked, “What time did Jill get here?”

I answered, “I don’t know, she must have just got here before you.”

Then Donna went downstairs to start making dinner. I went to Jill's door and opened it slowly. She was standing there, with nothing but her panties on.

I said to her, “That was too close for comfort. We are going to have to be more careful.”

She replied, “Yes I know, I’ll be downstairs in just a little while.”

I went to the bedroom and finished dressing, before going downstairs. I went into the kitchen and Donna was getting dinner ready, so I got the table ready for all of us to eat. When the food was ready, Donna yelled for Jill to come eat. We sat down and when Jill came down she had on a pair of jean shorts that fit so great. They showed off her ass perfectly. The top hugged her tits like a glove.

Donna asked, “Don’t you think those shorts are a little tight?”

Jill said, “No mom, they fit perfect. This is the way I like them to fit.”

I didn’t say anything, but I loved the way they fit also.

After dinner, Donna went up to take a shower and Jill stayed downstairs with me. We started talking and I made it clear that we had to be very discrete about this, which she agreed with.

“I love the way those shorts fit you too. You are so hot, I wish I could have you right now,” I said to her, just as her mom came back downstairs.

When Jill left the room, Donna said, “I’m so tired. I think I’m going to go to bed." 

I decided to go with her, because I need some relief. We got in the bedroom and I intentionally left the door open, hoping Jill would notice and want to watch. I started messing with Donna and I saw Jill watching from the hallway. She told me she like watching me and her mom have sex, so I gave her a show. I fed Donna my cock and when she finished me off, I took out my frustrations on her cunt. I pounded on her cunt for what seemed like eternity, making her cum countless times. I looked at Jill through the opening of the door and noticed she had her hand down inside her panties, rubbing her snatch. This sent me over the edge, filling Donna up with a huge load.

When I pulled out Donna said, “I don’t know what has gotten into you, but I like it.”

I watched as Jill headed back to her room, quietly closing the door. Then I lay on my back exhausted, while Donna moved down and cleaned my cock with her mouth. I couldn’t go to sleep, with all that has happened this weekend. My mind was racing with thoughts of finally getting to fuck Jill. I had to figure out how to make it happen. I had to have her.

Published 
Written by allman69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments