Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Black Teen Neighbor and His Parents Cuckold White Couple

"A white MILF fucks a black neighbor boy and his parents."

94
18 Comments 18
64.4k Views 64.4k
9.7k words 9.7k words
Famous Story

Our family has enjoyed the good life in our upscale, gated community in the Atlanta suburbs, since my husband, Sean, is a senior officer with a major company in the city. Our neighborhood is very exclusive, and very white, with the only black people in our area living right next to us. Sean and I met in college and got married right after graduation, starting a family right away. So now, at the relatively young age of forty-two, our son and daughter are both in college and out of the house.

My name is Allison, but most people call me Ali, and despite our conservative upbringing in the South, Sean and I became very good friends with our black neighbors, Justin and Jada. Justin is a partner in a prominent law firm, and Jada began working again as a registered nurse after their son, Ethan, started elementary school. They are the same age as us, but Ethan is two years younger than our youngest child. He was just turning sixteen at the beginning of summer and getting ready for his junior year in high school, when our daughter was leaving for college.

Some of our neighbors looked down on us for being such good friends with a black family, but that just reinforced our desire to be close to them. It had to look a little funny when people saw us together, though, especially in bathing suits. Sean and I are both from an Irish heritage, with fair skin, blue eyes, some freckles, and me with natural, strawberry-blonde hair. In contrast, our black neighbors have a mocha skin tone that looks so smooth and lush, that could never be mistaken for just a good tan.

Our neighbors are a handsome couple too. Justin played football at a Division I college, where Jada played softball. He’s six feet and three inches tall, with good muscle definition, and weighing probably two hundred and ten pounds. Jada’s five feet and nine inches tall and weighs about one hundred and forty-five pounds, with a curvaceous body and good underlying muscle tone. Her breasts are large, at probably 36DDs, and her perfectly protruding ass is shapely and full.

I must admit to being attracted to our neighbors, and their son also grew into a handsome, athletic boy, who played football in high school. We knew Ethan very well, from the many times that he was over at our home with his parents to socialize and swim in our pool. I noticed him a lot more that summer he turned sixteen, when we started hiring him to help with our yard work, whenever our son was away at college or on vacation.

It was fortunate that I didn’t need to work, and I was always home in the middle of the week when Ethan came over to take care of our yard. We have a one-acre lot, like the other homes in our area. It would usually take him at least four hours in the hot sun, from mid-morning to mid-afternoon, to complete the mowing and trimming. I always kept him supplied with cold lemonade or iced tea and fed him lunch on the patio by the pool.

I know that the age of consent is sixteen in Georgia, so I didn’t feel bad about checking out his glistening, muscular, ebony body. It turned me on when I caught him checking me out too. I’m five feet and five inches tall and weighed one hundred and twenty pounds at that time, with 34DD breasts and very nice legs and ass. I know that my light skin and blues eyes were an attraction for him too.

We had previously only been together when our families were together. But as the summer progressed, and we got more familiar with one another, in that one-on-one situation, we developed a very close friendship. I insisted that he call me Ali, and it got to the point that we could tease one another about almost anything. He seemed more grown-up than his age would suggest and held his own in conversations with me.

By the middle of the summer he would usually shower off and take a swim when he took a break for lunch, wearing the athletic shorts he had on as a bathing suit. The first couple of times he did that I just stared at him from the kitchen window, while I was preparing his lunch, and I couldn’t help getting turned on seeing his muscular body and the shape of the rather large cock bulge in his wet shorts.

I couldn’t help thinking about how enjoyable it would be to have sex with Ethan, either. I had sex with some well-hung boys in college, before I met Sean, and I missed being thoroughly fucked. Sean’s dick is about five inches long and of average thickness, which is small compared to some of the other boys who fucked me

We had good sex earlier in our marriage, and he was always proud of me when we were in public and other men gawked at me. We even read some of those Penthouse Letters magazines together, reading cuckold stories, and fantasized about me being with other, big-cocked men. That played right into his desires to eat me out whenever we had the opportunity. But we never seriously considered me being with other men. Although he did seem to take great delight at being submissive to me and my imaginary lovers.

Sean and I had drifted apart over the past couple of years and weren’t having as much sex as we previously did. He was often exhausted from the long hours at work and traveling on company business. I also missed some of the closeness we used to share when we would talk to one another about everything, and I often felt lonely.

It was hard for me to admit that I was thinking about fucking Ethan, but I was horny and attracted to him enough that I started wearing my bikini when we ate lunch together by the pool. He's a bold teenager, and he didn’t even try to hide that he was gawking at my big breasts bulging out of my bikini top, with my big areolas and nipples poking out, and my rather obvious camel toe formed by my thick, hairy outer labia.

We were close enough by then that I felt comfortable asking him about relationships that he might be having with girls from school, and I remember like it was yesterday the first time he openly flattered me. We had finished eating lunch and were playing catch with a beach ball and splashing one another playfully in the pool, when I leaned back against the side of the pool and said, “Ethan, I never hear you talking about any girlfriends. I bet that a handsome, athletic boy like you has plenty of girls after him.”

He came up right next to me, facing the side of the pool, and said, “Yeah, you might think so. But there is only one black girl in my class, and even though I’m friends with a couple of white girls, most of them aren’t attracted to black boys. Even so, most of them seem kind of immature to me. None of them are as pretty and uh, uh, or as, uh shapely as you are. And I don’t enjoy talking to or being with any of them like I do with you.”

I smiled back at him and placed my hand on his arm as I answered, “Well thank you Ethan. I really enjoy being with and talking with you too. You seem more mature than most boys your age, and I think that you’re a very good-looking boy. I don’t know how some of our neighbors can be so bigoted, but you must know that our family feels lucky to have your family as friends.”

Then Ethan said something that touched my heart and showed a lot of insight for a sixteen-year-old boy. He said, “One of the reasons I like being with and talking with you alone, is that when our families are together, you sometimes look to be a little lonely, and Sean doesn’t seem to pay much attention to you. But when you and I are together like this, you are happy, outgoing and very talkative. I really like seeing you when you’re happy, and I’d like to do more to cheer you up.”

His comments left me speechless for a few moments, and then I replied, saying more than I probably should have, “Wow, Ethan, you're very perceptive for being so young. You’ll find out someday when you’re married, that the closeness a couple shares in a marriage can have ebbs and flows. Sean has been very busy with work for the past couple of years, and I guess that we’re going through a little ebb period right now.”

I paused for a moment, trying to decide if I should say more, and then my teary eyes betrayed my emotions, as I continued, “Just so you know, Ethan, I feel very close to you and cherish our friendship. You have helped fill the void I’m having in my marriage right now, and I’m very happy when we’re together.”

Ethan was showing his precocious maturity and boldness again when he stepped over in front of me, and I didn’t resist as he gently held my head, and pressed his thick, soft lips against mine. He waited for a second or two to be sure that I wouldn’t reject him, and then he pushed his long, young tongue into my willing, mature mouth.

He slowly wrapped his arms around me, and I hugged his waist, as we met in an embrace and continued the most passionate kiss I had had in years. We probed one another’s mouths with our tongues, and his soft, wet lips felt as if they were enveloping my core. He held me tightly as we kissed, almost as if he was afraid if we stopped, I would come to my senses and push him away. But little did he know that I wanted him as much as he wanted me.

Ethan was six feet and one-inch-tall at that time, and the difference in our heights was somewhat lessened since he was standing farther out on the bottom of the pool, as it sloped down behind him. The water level was just a little below my breasts and right at his waist.

We finally broke the kiss after about five minutes, and he looked at me intensely and lovingly as he fumbled a little, unfastening the back tie to my bikini top. I didn’t resist, and we were just looking at one another until I said, “Kiss me again, Ethan, I love being in your embrace, and having you probe my mouth with your long, smooth tongue. You’ve shown me more passion in the last few minutes than I’ve felt in months.”

He leaned down to kiss me again, and I began rubbing his lower back with one hand, as I held his head with the other. His hand was also beginning to roam, and he began fondling and rubbing both of my breasts with his free hand. He began to kiss me even more passionately, and humping his soft cock lump against my belly, as he continued rubbing my pendulous breasts, which are still very firm and shapely for my age.

We were both breathing hard and consumed by lust, and I reached down and began to massage his lower back and pushed my hand under the waistband of his shorts. His ass is firm, protruding, and muscular, and he humped me even harder as I rubbed his sinewy ass cheeks. His cock was still mostly soft, but it felt huge being pressed against me, and I wanted so badly to feel it inside of me.

I had not been on birth control for the past two years, since the pills were causing me to gain weight, and Sean and I hadn’t been fucking that often anyway. We always had good luck with the rhythm method, because of my regular menstrual cycle. I knew that I was in my safe time that day, so I slowly pushed his shorts down, until I felt his warm and thick cock pressing skin-on-skin against my belly.

He untied the sides of my bikini bottom, and I felt it float away beneath us. We were both in the rapture of our lust, as I pulled away from our kiss to say, “Let’s move over to the pool steps, so I can get a better look at the man you’ve become.”

I guided him over to sit on the edge of the pool, as I knelt on the steps in the water below and between his widespread legs. There, I saw his huge, black, teen cock, and lemon-sized, low-hanging balls in their full glory. His cock is as thick as my wrist and uncircumcised, and even being only partially hard, it was over seven inches long. There are also large, bulging veins on the surface, pulsing as the blood pumped into his massive cock. It looked like a huge summer sausage hanging there between his legs, except with the foreskin.

He smiled, looking down at me, as I leaned in and hugged his waist, and took the head of his cock into my mouth. It was so arousing being submissive to a boy less than half my age. I loved the feeling of his rubbery foreskin and thick cock head, and he took my head in his hands as I took more and more of his hardening young cock into my mouth. As it fully hardened, I realized that it looked to be almost nine inches long.

His cock tasted so good, and I started sucking it in earnest, as he thrusted against me, and his massive balls slapped against my throat. I originally wanted to fuck him right away, but then I reasoned that he would probably ejaculate quickly the first time, and I wanted to taste his cock fluids, and share that most intimate of moments with him, taking his life-giving fluids into my mouth and stomach.

I had sucked him for only about three minutes when he started moaning, and holding my head even tighter, as he said, “Oh fuck, oh fuck, Ali, you’d better stop now or I’m going to cum in your…uhh, uhh, uhh”, as his teen cock throbbed and pulsed repeatedly and his thick, tasty Negro cream and seed filled my mouth to overflowing. I swallowed all his ejaculate and continued sucking his cock as it softened in my mouth.

When he was totally drained, I pulled off his cock and said, “Come on, Ethan, let’s go over to the lounge and relax a few minutes, so you can fuck me with your huge cock.”

We quickly moved to the cushioned lounge and lowered the back, which makes it almost as comfortable as a bed. I could tell that he was recovering from his intense orgasm as he said, “Oh, Ali, that was wonderful. I wasn’t expecting that to happen, and I sure didn’t think you would want to fuck me. I don’t have any condoms with me, though. Are you sure that you’ll be okay without me wearing protection?”

The contrast in our skin colors with us laying there totally naked together was so arousing. For the first time, he was able to get a focused look at my pendulous breasts and thick-lipped vulva, with neatly trimmed strawberry-blonde hair, and I enjoyed the vision of his Adonis-like, Nubian body, and especially his big cock and balls, that looked too big and mature to be on a sixteen-year-old boy.

I know that many men get really turned on, from strong primal instincts, at the thought of fucking and impregnating another man’s wife, and I thought that Ethan might have those instincts too. And I wanted to give him the best possible experience on our first fuck, by letting him know that I wasn’t on any kind of birth control.

So, I answered, “No, honey, I’m not on any birth control, and I’m not sure where I am in my cycle. But I want to fuck you anyway, and feel your big, bare, black cock inside of me. My husband hasn’t fucked me in weeks, and it would serve him right if you flooded my womb with your thick teen cum and gave me your black baby to raise. But first, let’s get your nice cock all hard and ready for me.”

I turned around on the lounge, in a loose, sideways sixty-nine position, and began to suck and lick his balls. I wasn’t sure if he had any previous experience with girls and if he would want to eat me out, and I was pleasantly surprised when he rolled into me, and pulled my top leg over his head, as he began sucking on my receptive vulva.

The area around us was filled with the sounds and smells of sex as we noisily sucked one another’s genitals. He probed my womanhood with his long tongue and sucked my thumb-sized clit, as I first sucked his balls and perineum, and then focused on getting his cock hard to fuck me.

When his cock was at his full hardness, I rolled away from him and said, “Fuck me, Ethan, fuck me hard and make me your bitch.”

I turned back around and laid on my back, as he moved above me between my legs. Then he leaned down to kiss me, as his big cock bounced and probed at my pussy, not finding the sweet spot. I reached down between us and guided his thick cock meat into to me, and the look of sheer pleasure on his face was priceless, as he felt the wet, warm, slimy embrace of my mature, married cunt.

Ethan was slowly pushing into me, and although I had fucked cocks almost that large in college, I was still adjusting to the invasion of his black phallus. He finally got into a rhythm, burying his cock in me to the balls.

He broke our kiss and had tears in...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments