Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beth Awakened

"Bored with her life Beth is taken on an erotic ride."

37
12 Comments 12
2.9k Views 2.9k
4.1k words 4.1k words

The advertisement read, “An erotic journey that will change your life.” Beth held it in her hand as she walked through the rotating door. The place looked like an old museum turned into a business. In the wide-open atrium was a lone desk with a young woman sitting at it.

Beth walked up and handed her the advertisement. She looked up and smiled. “Follow me,” the young woman said. 

Beth followed her down a long hallway to a very large set of doors. The young woman opened the doors and motioned for Beth to walk through. The room was mostly empty. It had the look of an old museum that hadn’t been touched in years. A very large old-looking desk sat at one end in front of two doors.

A tall, thin man dressed in a chic suit walked into the room. He looked at Beth and then took a seat behind the desk. He cleared his throat and asked, “Why are you here?”

Beth replied, “I saw the ad for changing your life.”

The man asked, “Yes, but why are your here?”

Beth paused to think then said, “Every day I wake up to the same dreadful life. My job, my relationship, it’s like rain that never ends. I don’t know what to do anymore I just want something to change.”

The man placed his finger on his chin and then said, “This is an awareness that most people aren’t ready for and you are one of those people.”

Beth blurted, “Please, please you don’t understand.”

The man looked Beth up and down and then asked, “How is your sex life?”

Beth had a puzzled look on her face. She replied, “It’s okay I guess, why?”

The man said, “This journey we offer will push you beyond your limits mentally and sexually. For some people, it will awaken them but for some, it will break them.”

Beth asked, “What will I have to do?”

The man replied, “These two doors behind me, take the one on the right and you will leave the building and go back to your life. Take the one on the left and you will be brought into a place that will explore desires you never knew. Be sure of your choice because once you choose there will be no going back.”

Beth walked to the door on the left. She paused and stared at it. She looked back at the man who was expressionless. Beth reached out and turned the knob. Peaking in Beth saw a long poorly lit hallway. She looked back once more and then stepped through.

Beth walked down the dim hallway. At the end was a door that slid open when she approached. Beth walked through the door into a round room. In the middle of the room was a large circular bath. Across the room, a woman sat in a chair that resembled an old king's chair. 

The woman in the chair sat stone-faced, tapping a wooden rod against the chair. Next to her a nude woman was on the floor perched on all fours with her ass facing towards the room. Her ass was covered in red welts from presumably the cane.

The woman in the chair used her cane and tapped on the armrest. Two young women dressed in toga-like clothing appeared. They walked over to Beth and began removing her clothes. One spoke and said, “You must bathe first.”

Beth allowed them to remove her clothing. The two women led Beth to the large bath and began washing her. The warm water and soft hands felt exquisite on Beth's skin. Once they finished bathing Beth, they dried her off and wrapped a towel around her body.

The two women led Beth into another room that had only a table in it. They led Beth to the table and motioned for her to lie down. Once on the table the two women coated Beth in oil and began massaging her from head to toe. The two touched every inch of Beth’s body paying special attention to her breasts and brushing over her pelvic area.

The women soon had Beth in a state. Her nipples hardened and clit filled as she lay on the table gently moaning. Beth heard the clicking of heels coming near. The two women stopped their massage. Beth sat up to see the woman that was sitting in the chair from the other room. She wore a tight black latex body suit and a mask. In her hand was the thin wooden rod.

The woman walked across the room past Beth and out an arched doorway. The two women wrapped Beth in a thin cloth draped like their own togas. Taking Beth by the hand they led her through the same archway the woman had walked through.

They led Beth into a small open-air square quad. The ground was staggered in stone with small areas of grass. Along a wall was a round steel rail that ran its length. The two women led her to the wall with the rail. Grabbing Beth’s arms, they slid a pair of handcuffs under and cuffed Beth to the rail, then left the quad.

A shadow stepped from the corner of the quad. Into the light came a man. His large stature was covered in dark-skinned muscles. A black mask hid his eyes but the rest of his body was exposed. The muscles that bulged from his chest and arms complemented the muscles of his legs and a thick large muscle that dangled between them.


His walk was confident and intentional. He approached Beth and slowly walked from her front to her back. He lifted the back of Beth’s toga exposing her bare ass. Beth instinctively tried to reach for her toga but the handcuffs prevented her from doing so. When the large man took his massive cock in hand and began stroking it Beth knew any resistance would be futile. 

The man slid his hand between Beth’s legs. Beth was sure he could feel how wet her pussy was from the sensual massage she had just received. When his finger brushed her pussy lips, she felt a tingle fill her body. The size of the man's cock and her vulnerable position had Beth scared of what was to come. His strong hands easily pushed Beth’s legs apart. 

His hand pressed on the top of Beth’s back forcing her to bend over. The back of her toga was lifted then the head of his large cock began to push between her folds. Beth let out a gasp. The man continued to press his large cock in further. Beth held her breath as the pain from his cock moved deeper into her pussy.

Beth forced herself to hold in the scream. His thick cock began to find a rhythm, sending electricity through her inner walls causing her heart to beat faster. His cock moved back and forth stretching her pussy, touching her in the deepest places. Beth could feel the stress on her clit causing it to pulsate, making her whole body vibrate. 

The muscular man took Beth by the hips and began fucking her at any pace he desired. Slow, fast, long, and hard, his thrusting pace changed over and over. Beth could no longer hold back from what was happening inside her body. Unfamiliar grunts and moans expelled from her lips as an uncontrollable flush of pleasure filled her pussy.

The man kept fucking Beth giving her pussy all of his cock at will. Her breathing started to quiver and her legs began to shake. Beth’s body resembled a rag doll being shaken by a child's bully brother. Beth’s mind suddenly and surprisingly recognized the undeniable feeling of orgasm quickly building inside her pussy.

As Beth’s hands began to tightly clench into a fist, the hulking man pulled his cock from her pussy. The sudden withdrawal caused Beth’s knees to weaken. Beth held herself up as her pussy begged for completion but found emptiness. She could feel the lips of her pussy quiver as the orgasm was just out of reach.

The man moved back into Beth’s view. He said nothing as he stood there stroking his thick, long tool. Beth looked down at the massive cock in his hand. The cock that had just stretched and fucked her pussy. The man let go of his cock then turned and walked back into the dark.

Beth stood there cuffed to the rail trying to catch her breath and her senses. A silhouette appeared. When the thin cane began tapping on the wall Beth knew it was the woman dressed in the latex body suit. The woman stepped forward and looked Beth up and down. Using her cane, she lifted the back of Beth's toga and looked at Beth's ass.

From behind her back, she pulled out a collar and placed it around Beth’s neck. The woman attached a leash and then unlocked Beth from her handcuffs. Without a word the woman turned and began walking, pulling Beth along by the leash.

The women led Beth into an elevator and then pushed a button. The elevator began going up but there were no numbers to designate which floor. A few seconds later the woman presented a blindfold and placed it over Beth’s eyes. Beth felt the elevator come to a stop and heard the door open.

As Beth was led into the room, there were the sounds of loud music and women cheering. The sounds got closer and closer. Suddenly the cheers became quiet and only the music could be heard. Beth felt a breath close to her ear and then heard the soft stern voice of the woman leading her say, “Get down on your knees.”

Beth slowly lowered herself until she was on her knees. She felt the cane lightly dragged across her breast as the woman stepped behind her. The woman slowly removed the blindfold. Beth looked around to see a large group of women. There were streamers, balloons, and a big banner that read, “Chrissy’s Bachelorette Party”.

The girls stared at Beth who was on her knees. Then Beth turned her head to see a well-built, oiled-up male stripper stepping toward her holding his cock in his hand. The man got directly in front of Beth and then raised his hands up beckoning the crown of women to cheer.

The man took hold of his cock and put it directly in front of Beth's mouth. Beth turned her head and looked at the woman in latex holding the cane. The woman had a very stern look on her face but said nothing. Beth turned back and slowly began to part her lips. 

No sooner did Beth part her lips when the man pushed his cock into her mouth. The crowd of women let out loud cheers. The man placed his hand on the back of Beth’s head and began thrusting. Beth could be heard gagging as the cock forced its way back and forth hitting her throat.

The stripper kept fucking Beth's mouth as the crowd cheered. The stripper reached down and grabbed Beth’s hand, placing it on the shaft of his cock. Beth couldn’t move as the woman in latex stood directly behind her and the stripper kept fucking her face. Soon the cheers became loud requests shouting, “Make him cum, Make him cum.”

Beth could feel the strain on her jaw as he fucked her mouth faster and harder. Beth helplessly dropped her hand as she struggled to take his cock. Saliva dripped down her chin and the cheers to make him cum continued. The man took both hands and placed them on the back of Beth’s head pulling her in and forcing his cock down her throat as he let out a loud yell. 

Beth felt the warm fluid fill her mouth. The man held Beth’s head tight as he emptied his balls pressing his body into her lips. Pulling his cock from Beth’s mouth a long strand of cum stretched and fell to her chin. The crowd of women clapped and then started chanting, “She’s a slut, She’s a slut.”

CrazyGames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrazyGames

Beth felt the cane from the woman tap on her ass. The woman knelt down and whispered, “Show them what’s in your mouth.”

Beth turned her head and opened her mouth. Someone in the crowd started the chant, “Swal-low.” 

Again, Beth felt the tap of the cane on her ass. She closed her mouth and the loads of cum ran down her throat. The woman in latex pulled on the leash. Beth stood up and followed.

Back into the elevator, the woman touched one of the buttons and the elevator went up. It quickly stopped and the door opened. Beth followed as the woman pulled on her leash. Bet was led to a door. The woman removed the collar from Beth's neck. She opened the door and pushed Beth through.

Beth looked around the small, round room with many windows. As she stepped forward, she tripped on a thin mat that ran the length of the floor. Beth stood in the middle of the room when the door opened and two men walked in.

Both men were nude except for the small mask hiding their eyes. Suddenly, a bell chimed and a curtain slid back from one of the windows. The same happened to another window and another. Beth realized she was in a viewing room where men drop change in a machine to get minutes watching a show.

The two men approached Beth. One yanked the toga from Beth's body as the other grabbed a handful of her hair. The man pushed Beth down onto all fours. The man who stripped her of her clothes got on his knees behind her. 

Beth looked towards one of the windows to see an older, balding man leaning in close and his arm moving frantically back and forth. Each curtain seemed to close after a minute but then quickly reopen as the men put in more change.

Suddenly the man behind her thrust forward. The sharp pain made Beth wince as his cock pushed in fully on the first stroke. The man immediately began fucking Beth hard and fast showing no concern for her need to prepare.

Her body bounced as his hips slammed into her ass over and over. Beth bit her lip trying to control her need to beg the man to go slower. He continued pounding his cock into Beth’s pussy as she realized any possibility of escape was removed when the other man knelt down and pressed her shoulder, forcing her back into the man that was punishing her pussy.

The man stopped and slapped Beth on the ass hard as he pulled his cock out and stood up. The men switched positions. The man that was just fucking her was now holding her shoulders as the other man took position behind her. He reached down and pulled Beth's hips forcing her ass into the air and then pushed her head down into the mat. 

He then gave Beth's ass a hard slap. Beth could hear the sound of spitting. She turned her head and saw a man behind one of the windows standing up, in full view he was frantically stroking his hard cock.

That's when Beth suddenly felt the pressure at the opening of her asshole. The man didn't hesitate as he slowly pushed his cock into Beth's ass. Beth couldn't help but yell out as the man's cock began filling her ass. Beth's face turned and buried into the mat on the floor as she yelled out. Her eyes popped wide while her mind tried to accept the cock as the man held it himself still, keeping it deep in Beth's ass. 

Beth looked around as if she was searching for help but only noticed more of the men behind windows all standing and jerking their cocks. Then she felt the man's cock begin moving. Just as the man before in her pussy did, this man also began fucking Beth hard and fast. His cock slammed back and forth in her ass as his balls slapped against her pussy. 

The man relentlessly fucked Beth's ass as she howled in grunts and moans. The other man lifted and propped Beth back up onto her hands and stared into her eyes while the fucking continued. When Beth's arms gave way and her head crashed onto the mat, the man gave three more long hard thrusts then let out a loud moan as his cock began spewing deep in Beth's ass.

Beth found herself unable to move as she felt the warm fluid fill her asshole. Her breath was erratic as the man held himself still, allowing his cock to expel every drop. When he pulled his cock from her ass, Beth fell to the floor. Looking up she could see men shooting cum and shaking in orgasm behind the windows.

Each window went dark as the curtains slid over them. The two men quickly walked out the door leaving Beth alone in the middle of the room. A few moments later the door opened. The woman in latex walked in holding Beth’s toga. She placed the collar on Beth's neck and led her by the leash out the door.

Beth was brought back into the elevator naked. As the elevator went up the woman in latex stared straightforward, her cane slowly tapping against the elevator wall. When the elevator came to a stop the doors opened and Beth was led out.

Beth was led to a wall made of glass. On the other side of the glass wall was an enormous bed. The bed was filled with men and women, their bodies entangled in an orgy of sexual hedonism.

The woman in latex tapped on the glass with her cane. The crowd of naked men and women all stopped and looked. Pulling Beth’s leash, she led Beth to the only door that went into the room. Opening the door, she led Beth in and tossed Beth’s toga to the floor.

The throngs of people on the bed separated. She pressed her cane into one of Beth's breasts and then pointed her cane toward the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ricinatl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments