Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming A Sex Toy

66
26 Comments 26
40.4k Views 40.4k
5.8k words 5.8k words
Famous Story
I was approaching seventeen years of age and could argue, my life had dealt me several hard blows. Dad died when I was four years old but mom was in her early twenties and very pretty, so was no surprise when she remarried. For five years’ life was fantastic, until my mother became seriously ill and died just before my tenth birthday.

Arguments followed between my biological family and step father as to what should happen to me, especially when my step dad met another woman and proposed not long after my mother’s death. From the minute he came into mom’s life however, my step dad and I hit it off. I was very happy and eventually began to see him as my real dad. I would add that he took every opportunity to remind me about both of my biological parents and made sure there were photographs on the walls of our house to remind me.

My step mom was lovely and had a son who was three months older than myself. At first, we lived in a small house, so Rob and I shared a bedroom, which given our age wasn’t considered a problem by anybody. Our parents were promoted within the company’s that they worked and soon began a search for a new and bigger house. Neither Rob nor I were excited about the move. All the talk was of how great it would be for us to finally have our own rooms, being at an age where we were growing up quickly and needed a little more privacy.

Rob and I saw the situation differently however. We enjoyed sleeping in the same room, enjoying the others company and simply didn’t want a room of our own. I’d not say there were arguments, more like debates or negotiations but eventually, it was agreed that Rob and I would continue to share a room, with the other bedroom used as a study.

As we reached the age of sixteen, speaking for myself, I’d say I began to notice Rob’s body. He was 5’ 10 with ice blue eyes. He did a lot of running and had a very athletic body, made better to look at because of being tanned from running in shorts only. By comparison, I am 5’ 6, with long dark wavy hair and blue eyes. I am slim, with 34 B cup boobs, shaving as soon as my pubic hair started to grow and from what I’m told, I’m pretty to look at.

We had a fairly big bedroom and our own bathroom. We had a single bed each, positioned on either side of the room, leaving a two metre gap between them. On a regular basis, Rob’s or my friends would spend the night, sleeping on the floor between our beds.

Whilst it’s true that it was hard coming to terms with the loss of both parents, I felt that I was very lucky to be part of my new family. Rob and I treated each other as though we were blood siblings but that was going to change over a one week period.

I was still in bed, one Saturday morning and had just opened my eyes, lying motionless, allowing myself to wake up slowly. The duvet wrapped around me snugly, covering my body from my neck down. As normal, I was wearing a pair of tiny silk shorts and a half-length vest top, which barely covered the mounds of my breasts, with spaghetti straps to hold it up. Rob must have woken a while earlier because his bed was empty but just as I threw back my duvet the door opened and Rob walked into the room. He turned and looked at me, I guessed noticing that my top had ridden up around my neck and exposed my breasts but continued to stride purposefully into the bathroom.

Feeling idle, I lay on my back and a minute later Rob returned from the bathroom, going to his bed, where he sat down. He was wearing a pair of dark blue boxer shorts, which as he sat down, pulled off unceremoniously to leave him naked. We had seen each other nude on countless occasions and thought nothing of it. On this occasion however, I was definitely looking at his body and in particular at his cock and balls, which dangled freely between his open legs.

To my surprise, as I watched him, my pussy began to tingle and moisten but didn’t think much about it. Rob glanced over at me, judging from his following actions, realized that I was watching. It seemed as though he parted his thighs further and took his time searching through a cupboard to find his running shorts and socks. Glancing over at me once more, he leaned forward to put on his socks. He stood up, lifting his arms above his head and stretched, his cock looking as though it had grown and was semi hard. Rob turned around and bent forward, from his waist, as if he was stretching the backs of his legs. I looked down at my breasts and noticed that my nipples were erect. It was, most certainly not cold and as I gazed between my open thighs, saw that my shorts had a growing wet patch on them.

By the time I’d turned my head to look back at Rob he’d put on his shorts, sat back down on his bed and was leaning down to fasten his trainers. He stood up and walked across the room towards me. He bent down, kissed me gently on the lips and tickled me on my stomach.

“Did you like what you saw sis? Don’t get masturbating too much,” Rob quipped as he cupped my right breast and squeezed, before turned around and left the room.

It was true, I wanted to strip off and finger myself senseless but I didn’t want to give my step brother the satisfaction of knowing that I’d masturbated because of him, so sat up, pulled down my top and prepared to go downstairs and start my day.

For early May, in England, the weather was fantastic, not a cloud in the sky and by the time I’d had a bath and eaten my breakfast, it was warm enough to be outside, sunbathing in the garden. By the time I’d decided what to do, Rob had returned from his run and I was sat on my bed naked.

The tables were turned and was speechless as he sat on his bed. He was dripping wet with sweat and still breathing hard as he took off his trainers and socks. Rob looked across at me and I grinned cheekily as I picked up my moisturising lotion and squirted it up and down both of my legs. Lifting my right foot onto the bed, I began to massage the cream into my leg, working from my toes, up my lower legs and to my thigh. I glanced across at Rob as I turned around to put my left foot on the bed, noticing that he was mesmerised by my actions.

With the moisturiser massaged into my legs, I turned and placed both feet on the floor, wide enough to enable Rob to have a clear view of my naked body and freshly shaved pussy. I squirted the cream over both breasts, stomach and pubic region but as I started to rub it into my pussy Rob sprang to his feet, disappearing quickly into the bathroom and I couldn’t help chuckling mischievously.

Having no step brother to frustrate meant I could massage the cream into the rest of my body, focusing on myself and not him. My intention had been to turn him on but in the process I’d aroused myself too. Hearing the shower running and having finished moisturising my body, I considered lying on my bed, spreading my legs and masturbating. It was more than a consideration because before I knew it, was on my back and teasing my clit. It was the sound of my loudening moans which shook me back to my senses, knowing that Rob was sure to hear me if I continued and still didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of thinking I’d cum because of him.

I sat up with my clit throbbing and pussy dribbling, still very turned on and breathing heavily. Getting to my feet, my legs felt weakened and stumbled a little as I moved towards the cupboard where my clothes were kept. It took a few seconds to find the bikini I wanted to wear. Alison, my step mother had brought it for ma a few months earlier and once on, it covered the bare minimum it needed to.

The top had enough material to cover each nipple, with tiny string or spaghetti straps over my shoulders and around my back. David, my step dad thought the bottoms were obscene, the material covering my pussy lips only, with similar spaghetti straps to that went from the material, between my legs, between my arse cheeks and back around my hips. I felt so sexy as I looked at myself in the full-length mirror beside my bed.

Taking a few steps forward, I moved through the doorway to the bathroom and looked toward the shower cubicle. Rob had the fingers of his left hand wrapped around his hard cock, stroking it furiously as the water cascaded down his body.

“Enjoy your wank Robert. I hope you cum hard. That’s one nil to me think,” I said as I laughed.

I turned around and skipped out of the bedroom. I went into the laundry, picked up two towels, continued into the living room, grabbed a couple of cushions off the sofa and headed into the back garden via the kitchen. Stepping through the doorway into the back garden, I was hit by the heat of the sun, enjoying the sensation of it warming my skin.

Walking onto the lawn, I noticed Alison and David at the top of the garden, digging the soil in one of the flowerbeds. David had on a pair of sturdy shoes, white socks, tiny blue shorts and white t-shirt. He had an athletic body, approximately 5’10, with great muscle tone for a man in his early forties and with dark brown eyes, dark short hair, it was easy to see why my mother married him so soon after my dad died.

Alison was working about ten metres to his right but working just as hard as her husband. She too, had on sensible shoes but no socks, a pair of cut-off jeans, white thong and pink vest top. She was thirty-eight years old and fair to say, when she entered a room, heads turned to look. She was extremely pretty, shoulder length blonde hair, the same ice blue eyes as Rob, standing 5’3, very slim, with 34 D cup breasts and shaved pussy

I spread out the two towels in the centre of the lawn, placing the cushions, so I could rest my head on them, before I sat down cross-legged, watching Alison and David working for a few minutes and enjoying the feel of the sun on my body. I was still very turned on, the triangular material covering my pussy was saturated with my juices as I looked down between my thighs with a little mischievous pride.

“Have you got any sun cream on Joanna,” Alison asked as she turned to look at me.

She continued, “I think I might join you, I’ve done enough work for now.”

With those words spoken, Alison dug her spade into the soil, stepped onto the lawn, bent forward from her waist, untied her shoes and kicked them off, wiggling her toes in the grass. David had stopped digging, leaning on his spade watching his wife as she unfastened her jeans and pushed them off, picking them up as she kicked them off onto the grass. Wearing her thong and vest top only, Alison walked slowly down the lawn as if trying to seduce David before she disappeared into the kitchen.

A few minutes later, Alison reappeared from the kitchen doorway with two towels, cushions and a bottle of sun cream. Before she got to the lawn, Rob appeared at the kitchen door, asking if he could go to his friends Danny until tea time. Dressed in flip flops, shorts and t-shirt, Rob strode purposefully across the lawn, once Alison told him it was ok for him to go and out of a gate at the top of the garden.

Danny was the same age as Rob and I and lived in a house with his parents, which adjoined our garden, so a gate was built into the fence between the two houses.

Alison placed her towels beside mine, throwing the cushions onto them before she lifted her top up over her head and pushed her thong down her legs, kicking them off to leave her naked. My expression must have given away my shock as she sat down, discarding her clothing onto the lawn and held the bottle of sun cream in her right hand.

“Yes I’m naked Jo.”

She held out her right hand, as if offering the sun cream to me and asked if I’d put it on for her. I took the bottle from her hand and moved onto my knees as she lay down on the towels on her front, instructing me, with a chuckle, not to miss any bits.

I was so nervous, feeling my hands shaking a little, noticing that David was leaning on his spade and was watching us. Alison was lying down facing David, meaning that I was facing that direction too. I squirted streaks of cream down each of her arms, on her back, on each cheek of her arse and down each of her legs. I looked up towards David, subconsciously wanting his approval for what I was about to do. As I looked at him, I noticed Rob and Danny watching through the bedroom window of the house opposite.

Slowly, I started to rub the cream down each of Alison‘s arms, shoulders and back of her neck as she lifted her hair for me. I didn’t pause for an instant, moving from her neck and down her back using both of my hands. I was extremely turned on touching her as I was with her naked and being watched by her husband, my step brother and friend. As my fingers massaged the cream into her lower back and each of her sides, grazing each of her breasts, she let out a moan of pleasure, making my pussy dibble faster.

It would have been easy to rub cream into her arse next but I decided to shift position and massage the cream into her legs, beginning at her ankles, working slowly upwards to her thighs. The higher my hands moved up her thighs, the more Alison parted her legs, moaning as she bit her bottom lip and ground her pussy onto the towel. Finally, my fingers reached her arse cheeks, working up her outer hips up to her pelvis and inwards, across the curved buttocks and soft smooth flesh. I made sure two fingers of my right hand were coated with sun cream and ran them as slow as I dared, from the top of the crease between her cheeks down to her arsehole. My fingertips circled the rim of her hole three times, before I continued lower to between her legs but before I reached her pussy, Alison pushed up and turned over.

My heart was pounding as she lay on her back in front of me, noticing how erect her nipples were and how her pussy lips glistened with juices coating them. I motioned to pull away, assuming that I’d finished my job

“Where do you think you’re going Joanna? What about putting cream on my front too?”

“Are you sure you want me to. Isn’t it easier to do it yourself Alison?”

“Don’t you like touching my body Jo? I’d like you to carry on please.”

I felt as though my pussy would explode at any second, took a deep breath and squirted cream over her body once more. A streak down each arm, one down each leg, a squirt circling each of her breasts and a streak across her stomach, making me giggle, when I said I’d made a smiley face.

Alison giggled as I began to rub cream into her toes and feet, playfully tickling them before working gradually up her legs. Once more, as I worked the cream into her thighs, she opened them invitingly. I glanced at her shaved pussy and noticed her exposed clit twitching a little. I altered position a little and began to massage the cream into her inner arms, followed by her shoulders and neck. Her eyes were closed, breathing erratic, with an occasional moan as my fingers massaged lower. Her eyes opened, giving me a disappointed look when I moved to her stomach, leaving her breasts until later. I worked the cream into the skin on her stomach, using the fingers of my left hand to massage up to her breasts and my right to just above her pussy lips.

The closer the fingers of my right hand got to her pussy lips, the more erratic her breathing became and her hips bucked.

ArinaGail
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaGail

Alison looked disappointingly at me once again as I pulled my hands away from but immediately moaned with pleasure when my fingers started to massage the sun cream into her breasts. I moved my fingers in decreasing circles, getting closer to her nipples gradually. I marvelled at how firm her boobs felt for a woman of her age and having...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Joanna86
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments