Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aussie Teen Discovers His Homo Hunger - Part 1

"I'm a teenage Australian boy who discovers my attraction to men's cocks at the pool."

34
16 Comments 16
18.3k Views 18.3k
6.4k words 6.4k words

This story has been written at the request of and in the first-person voice of an Australian Lush member who wants to be named Frank for the story. He told me about a life-changing experience he had as a teenager and asked me to write it for him. I have avoided using Aussie slang and vernacular since I know that I would not be able to use it correctly.

It was sometimes difficult for me growing up as a teenage boy in Sydney, Australia. My name is Frank, and when I was seventeen years old I was in year twelve of high school, what would be called the senior year in the United States. I am five feet and ten inches tall and weighed one hundred and eighty-five pounds at that time. I am average looking, but sometimes received compliments on having a cute face and a nice smile, and everyone said that I looked younger than my age. I was a little chubby and soft around the middle and had never been interested in sports.

I never got along too well with the boys my age, largely because I wasn’t interested in cars, sports, and outdoor activities like they were, and felt much more comfortable with girls my age. The girls were more fun to be around, and although I don’t think I acted that differently than the other boys, I got teased for not being a typical boy like them. I was intimidated by the boys at times and would withdraw into my own little world.

So, I really wasn’t feminine acting as such, but was just introverted. Although, once I got to know people, it was easy for me to become quite outgoing. In addition, I tended to think much older than my age, and my parents used to say that I was ‘seventeen going on thirty’.

My school let us go home when we didn’t have classes, and in year twelve I took advantage of my Wednesday afternoons off by going to a pool that was a short drive from my home to get a little needed exercise. There was a group of six men who also used the pool on Wednesdays, and usually no others except us were there. They appeared to range between forty-five and sixty years old and were in good shape.

The men weren’t ripped by any means, but were in much better shape that I was, even though I was much younger. They weren’t all there together on every Wednesday, but usually at least three of them were there each time and they were obviously good friends.

As I look back now, I know that seeing those men in their Speedo bathing suits gave me my first inkling that I was attracted to cocks. I wore board shorts at first for swimming, like most of the boys my age, and that was the first time I had seen men in Speedos. I bought Speedos after my first time seeing them at the pool, so I would fit in better. They all displayed big cock and ball bulges in their Speedos, and I was friendly and talked with them, finding it was hard to ignore their nice packages. I mean after all, my dick is uncircumcised, like many of the men in Australia, and five and half inches long on hard. When soft my dick is only about two inches long with the foreskin extending beyond the head, and it created almost no bulge in my Speedos.

The first two Wednesdays I went to the pool, I arrived after they were already swimming, and left after they had departed from the changing room. On my third time there, we ended up in the changing room at the same time. That’s when I discovered that the men took off their Speedos as soon as they entered the changing area.

They apparently enjoyed walking around naked as they showered, talked, and changed into their street clothes. All those men have long, thick, uncircumcised cocks that hung down over their hairy, egg-sized, low-hanging balls. I was impressed with them because my dick is too little to hang down at all.

One of the men, named William, looked to be forty-eight years old. His soft cock hung down about seven inches, which is longer than all the others. James and Liam, who were in their early fifties, have soft cocks about six inches long. The other men, Harry, Michael and Patrick, have slightly shorter soft cocks. All their cocks are thick and meaty, and I loved watching them and their hairy balls swinging between their legs.

It was embarrassing for me to take off my bathing suit around them, for fear of being laughed at for having such a small dick. The funny thing is that I got along very well with those older men. They teased me a lot and seemed to like me. I thought that I had more in common with them than the boys in my high school. And seeing those men naked was reinforcing my attraction to them, and especially their genitals.

I had never thought of myself as being gay. However, because of my somewhat soft features, non-macho behavior, and lack of willingness to discuss sexual topics with them, some of my friends saw me as being asexual and somewhat effeminate. And that perception of me was reinforced on my fourth time at the pool.

My school let us out extra early that day, and I uncharacteristically arrived at the pool before the men. I was in one of the closed-door stalls in the restroom, and heard two men come in.

I recognized their voices as William and James, and I was both embarrassed and excited to hear William say, as if he was continuing a conversation from outside, “Yeah, James, I think I have to agree with you. That boy, Frank, does seem like he might be gay, but he looks a little young for us to have any interest in him.”

James replied, “He’s a really nice and friendly boy, and looks and acts like an overweight twink. He must be of legal age though, since he would have to have driven to the pool. He’s been staring at our cock lumps since the first day we saw him here, and last week when he came into the changing room with us, his eyes were almost popping out of his head. It sure would be nice to find out if that boy has a taste for cock meat, so we could get our balls drained by him here on Wednesdays.”

I wouldn’t have thought of myself as a twink, since I knew that they were typically more attractive, with little or no facial or body hair, and with slim to average builds. So I reasoned that James must have been relating to my overall soft appearance.

William laughed and said, “Yes, James, that would be nice. Maybe one way to find out if he’s up for it would be for you to prime the pump a little. I remember Liam telling me that you and he went to high school together, and that you had a taste for cock back then. So maybe you could suck him first to get things started.”

James laughed and said, “That was a long time ago, man, and I haven’t done anything like that since. We were drinking one night, and I was dared to suck his cock. I only did it a couple of times after that. What the hell, though, it might be fun to taste a teen cock again, especially if that will get the boy started. I’ll pull his bathing suit down when we’re in the changing room this afternoon. We can see how he reacts, and take it from there.”

I was flattered that men that age were even interested enough to talk about me, and I loved the attention I was getting from them. I was becoming more attracted to them, and although I had never been gay, I was getting excited at the possibility of touching and even sucking their cocks. As it turned out, there were only three of their group at the pool that day, including William, James, and Patrick, and I decided that I would only resist slightly when James pulled down my Speedos.

After William and James left the restroom, I waited long enough to allow them to get changed and into the pool before I joined them. It was interesting talking with them, knowing what they were planning, and I made it a point to be even more obvious staring at their bulges. The men stripped off as usual when we got back into the changing room, and I was staring at William’s big cock when James came up behind me.

I feigned grabbing for my Speedos when James pulled them down, and I struggled a little as he lifted my legs up one at a time to take them off me. I was embarrassed to be standing there nude in front of the men, and luckily, they didn’t make any sexual comments, at least not at first.

The men were cheering like they might at a soccer match, and then William laughed as he said, “Sorry to surprise you, Frankie boy, but we thought it was time that you showed us what you have in your swim trunks, since you’ve been looking so hard at us. And me oh my, that’s such a cute little clitty, isn’t it?”

My face was red with humiliation and my dick was hardening quickly at the attention they were giving me. The only thing I could think of to say was, “Yeah, I guess it’s not as big as yours, but it’ll be bigger once it’s hard.”

All three of those men were then right in front of me staring at my dick as it reached its full hardness. Patrick, who looked to be in his late fifties said, “Oh yes, boy, I can see that it’s hard now, but is that all you’ve got? It’s not even as big as any of our soft cocks.”

Because of what I heard the men say earlier in the toilet, I wasn’t that surprised when James, who was sitting on the bench right in front of me, reached out to stroke my dick. Then he smiled and said, “I hope you don’t mind me stroking it for you. Yes, it feels hard right now, but I’ll bet that I know of a way to make it even harder, and maybe make it squirt. Just lay back here on the bench, and I’ll show you something that feels really good.”

The bench is wide, which normally allows men to sit on either side of it, back to back when they're changing. I lay back as the men gathered around me, and James knelt by my side, facing my feet. Then he slowly leaned down and took my foreskin and dick head into his mouth, sucking and licking it all around. That was the first time that I had ever had a blowjob, and it felt so fucking good. Since my dick is so small, he soon had the whole thing in his mouth, as he extended his lips down to caress and suck the top of my hairy scrotum.

I looked up and saw that the other men were stroking their cocks. William’s hard cock looked to be about ten inches long and almost as thick as my wrist, while Patrick’s is about seven and a half inches long and not quite as thick as William’s. It was so arousing for me to be involved in something with those men that excited them sexually.

James was sucking hard on my dick as he slowly pushed me over a little more towards the other side of the bench, and he rolled me partially onto my side facing him. Then, without taking my dick out of his mouth, he got up onto the bench on his side, facing me, which placed us in what I later learned is called a side-by-side sixty-nine.

Jame’s hard cock was almost in my face, and it looked to be over eight inches long and very thick, with his foreskin mostly covering his cock head. He slowly pushed his hips towards me, as he lifted his leg and placed it over and behind my head. Then he pulled me towards his cock with his legs, which gave me the obvious signal that he wanted me to suck him. I also moved my leg over his head, as I took the oozing head of his thick cock into my mouth. I was overwhelmed with reality and the idea that I was taking the huge cock of a fifty-something year old man into my mouth, as he sucked my little dick.

I had not masturbated for several weeks, and I felt my orgasm getting closer and closer. At the same time, I felt someone’s hands massaging my ass as James continued to suck my dick, and William said, “Fuck yes, James. I’m so glad we were right about this boy being a homo. I can hardly wait to get my dick sucked, and it sure looks like you enjoy sucking the boy’s dick too. And man, oh man, what a nice, cushy ass this boy has, just right for fucking. We’ll have to wait a couple of more minutes to see if he likes eating your cum, though.”

It hadn’t occurred to me until William talked about cum that I thought about the fact that James would be ejaculating into my mouth. And by that time, I was so turned on at sucking his cock and being sucked, that I was anxious to taste his man juices. I heard James moaning and gasping on my cock and thought that he might be getting close to his ejaculation.

It was at that moment that he rolled almost all the way on top of me and began fucking me like a pussy. I loved the feeling of being pinned under him that way, and just as I began to cum in his mouth, his big, thick cock began to throb and pulse as he ejaculated into mine. His jizz was salty and just a little sweet, and I loved the taste of it as his cock softened and I swallowed it all down.

So, there I was, despite never having had any conscious feelings of bisexuality or homosexuality, under a middle-aged man sucking his cock and swallowing his cum. Given my description of myself as a soft, almost effeminate boy with an attraction to platonic female friends, I guess that it was bound to happen that I would one day discover my love for cocks and cum.

I knew that I was still attracted to girls, though, and hoped one day to have sex with them. However, at that moment, with my mouth full of James’ soft cock, and the taste of his semen still fresh in my mouth, I realized that I also have a huge attraction to men, and especially their genitals.

James finally climbed off me, pulling his cock out of my mouth with a loud slurping sound. William sat on the end of the bench with his back against the wall and legs spread and rolled me onto my belly. He pulled me up to his crotch and pressed his hairy testicles to my mouth.

Then he said, “That’s right, Frank, go ahead and feast on my balls, and then I’ll fuck your mouth and feed you my cum.”

I began sucking his balls, and I loved the taste and texture of his scrotum and those huge, hairy balls in my mouth. His slid down a little more, pushing me back with him, as he tilted his hips to give me better access. I sucked him that way for about five minutes, until he pulled me up farther and pushed his big cock into my mouth. I was struggling to take his massive cock head into my mouth, but soon was taking about seven inches of his thick meat.

I loved the taste of his foreskin and precum and was just getting into a good rhythm sucking him when I felt someone move between my legs. That’s when William said, “Just keep sucking me, boy, and Patrick will take care of your nice, cushy ass for you. His cock is the smallest in our group, and he’ll break your ass cherry in for us.”

The next thing I felt was what had to be Patrick’s hands massaging my ass. He was rubbing and spreading my ass cheeks with his hands, using an outward, twisting motion. Then, as I felt him sliding in closer behind me, he spread my cheeks one more time, as he pressed his face into my crack and began sucking and licking me there. It only took him a few seconds to zero in on my asshole, and it was such a good feeling as he pushed his tongue into my hole and lubricated my ass with his saliva.

At about that time William said, “Holy fuck, Patrick, I’m learning some new things about you today. I never knew that you had a taste for ass. But at least Frank should be happy that you have the courtesy to lubricate him before you take his cherry.”

Patrick sucked my ass that way for what seemed like several minutes, and I knew that he was getting into it from the way he was moaning and hugging my hips, trying to keep his face buried in my ass. He finally pulled up over me, and I felt his hard cock sliding into my crack and pushing against my virgin sphincter.

He started pressing the head of his cock into my hole, as he leaned down by my ear and said, “Just keep sucking and breathe deeply. This may be a little painful for a few seconds, but then I think you’re going to love having your boy pussy fucked.”

He continued pressing, and I did feel a little pain as his cock head pushed inside my sphincter. He held still for a few moments...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments