Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunt Jesse

"Sleeping with my step-mom's sister."

55
14 Comments 14
33.8k Views 33.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story

When I was a young child, my mother passed away through complications with an illness. I was too young to understand and took it very hard. My father also took it badly and for years he didn’t seem to get out of the rut of the loss. That was until he met Mia. 

Mia was a gorgeous Latin woman who worked with my father in the diamond district. They seemed to hit it off and started courting. After a year’s romance, they got married. It was a small affair and I could never remember my father looking happier. 

My new mother was good to me, helped me through the tough teenage years and made sure I was on the right track of life. At first, it wasn’t easy for me, but soon I started to call her mother; she was my mother. 

Of course, when you get a new family, you get their extended family too. This came in the shape of Aunt Jesse. She was the constant in my life from my early teens till now. She was always so beautiful, with gorgeous Latin looks. 

As I grew up and turned sixteen, many of my masturbation sessions were about her. She seemed to grow sexier with age and she seemed to wear more provocative clothing as I aged. By the time I turned eighteen and was in college, aunt Jesse wore see-through blouses and dark bras. I knew she was just trying to tease me and mom would berate her for it. 

———

It was a Thursday and I had spent the whole day in college. I was tired from a hard exam and all I wanted to do was fall into my bed and have a nap. 

I arrived home, and as usual, called out to let my parents know I was home. I was about to head up the stairs when a call came from the living room. 

“Oh, Jason, can you come here for a second.” 

I knew the voice well and turned around and headed into the living room. The sight that caught my eyes as I walked in I will never forget. Laying on the couch, all sprawled out in her birthday suit, was Aunt Jesse. Her naked body looked amazing and I could not help but get a hard on that was clearly visible. 

“Jason, your father and mother have gone away for a romantic weekend, so I thought I would make us have a romantic weekend together too.” 

She sat up and opened her legs, giving me a clear view of her already glistening pussy. 

“Come here and give your aunt a nice wet kiss.” 

Of course, being a teenage man, I was thinking with my dick rather than my head. I walked over to her and leant forward. That first proper kiss was electrifying. It was like she had one of those hand buzzers and it was buzzing throughout my body. 

She stood up and held me close as we kissed and it wasn’t long before her hand was fumbling with my trousers. She pulled away from me and helped me undress. Now, I had not been with any girls before, and I have no experience as to what would happen, even if I did learn about sex in school. 

To my everlasting shame, as soon as her hand touched my bare penis, I jizzed right away. I blushed and pulled away from her. I wanted to run away, go and hide somewhere. I mumbled my apology and tried to pull away. 

“Oh, no, you’re not getting away that easily. I have been waiting for an opportunity to fuck you for ages, you are not going anywhere.” 

I watched in amazement as she seemed to lick up all the jizz. She stared into my eyes as she licked the back of her hand and arm. I have to say it turned me on so much more and I was rock hard again in no time. 

“That’s what I love about young guys, it’s so easy to turn them on. They are ready to perform again in no time at all. Okay, give me that cock. It’s time for your blowjob.”

I watched her sit back down on the couch and pull me closer to her by my legs. For the first time in my life, I felt a tongue touch the underside of my cock. She licked all the way to the tip of my dick, licking my pee hole. She opened her mouth wide and took my whole cock into it, wrapping her lips firmly around the base of my cock. 

I watched as she closed her eyes, gently and slowly sucking me off. I had never felt such a sensation and I was sure I would jizz once more down her throat. She looked up at me as she slurped away. I watched her face intently, seeing every feature of her face come alive. Her eyes seemed to sparkle and her nose seemed to twitch. She was the most beautiful woman in the world to me, and I seemed to be lost in her world. 

I watched her pull away from my cock, a long string of saliva escaping from the tip of my cock. Her hand wrapped around my cock and she jerked me off hard and fast for a minute. 

“Okay, baby, lay back on the couch so I can sit on that beautiful cock.” 

I did as I was told and I watched her straddle my lap. She lay flat on top of me, her breasts pressing against my chest. I could feel her move her butt gently, sliding her pussy up and down my shaft. She groaned as she pressed her lips against mine, kissing me passionately. I held her close as I started to move my hips. I pushed up, my cock sliding into her. 

I’m not sure what it was, I guess you could call it instinct, but I rolled us over and started to slam my cock into her deep and fast. She gasped and groaned, wrapping her arms and legs around me. 

“Yes, Jason, fuck me like that. Wow, you are so fucking good, fuck me like that. Yes, just like that, pound me, fuck the shit out of me.” 

Her encouragement was all I needed, I went to town on her sweet pussy. I slammed my cock into her as hard as I could, feeling my hips slap against her crotch. Her groans seemed to do it for me and knew I wouldn’t last much longer. She seemed to notice my apprehension and pulled me close for a long, deep kiss. 

“Don’t worry baby, if you need to cum, just cum deep inside Aunt Jesse’s pussy. I won’t mind. You just have to promise me that your juicy cock will be ready to fuck me again soon. I’m gonna have that cock as many times as I can over this weekend, there won’t be any point in getting dressed.” 

She kissed me again, and I continued to fuck her tight hole. We groaned together and soon I felt myself getting to the brink of no return. I could feel Jesse’s pussy tighten and she held me tighter. She groaned into my ear and swore under her breath. It was all too much for me and I relaxed as I started to shoot my load deep into her hole. She held me close, kissing my neck and biting gently on my ear. 

I was about to pull off her when she pulled me in deeper with her legs. 

“No, don’t pull out. Keep it inside me while I come down from my orgasm. You were so good.” 

She kissed me passionately and I could honestly say, I felt myself getting hard again inside her. She seemed to relish it and rolled us over so she was sitting up on my lap. She started to bounce slowly, working my cock till I was fully hard again. She took my hands and made me caress her breasts as she rode my cock. 

We made love one more time that evening before she led me upstairs for a shower and bed. We slept soundlessly until morning when I was awoken by her with a blowjob. Once again, I jizzed far too quickly and she just shrugged it off like it was normal. 

We spent the whole weekend eating, sleeping and fucking. By the time Sunday night rolled along I was a pro, even fucking her in the ass a couple of times. I swear we had sex in every room in the house, including mom's walk in closet. 

That was five years ago, and now Aunt Jesse and I are full-fledged lovers. My parents know, but they don’t say anything. Aunt Jesse stays over a lot and I love the muffled, raw, animalistic sex we have. She has told me straight out that she would never marry me, but would gladly be my lover for as long as I want. For the moment, I don’t want it to end.

MScheryl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MScheryl

 

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments