Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ass-cination

"If you're perpetually horny, and your brother-in-law is gay, shits bound to happen."

18
7 Comments 7
21.5k Views 21.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words


I had been out cleaning the swimming pool most of the morning and the sun was beating down. When I finished my T-shirt was soaked with sweat. I put the tools away and went in the back door and to the laundry room, stripped off my T and had just unbuttoned the top button of my jeans when the doorbell rang. As I approached the door I saw through the side glass panes that it was my brother-in-law, Allen, who is five years older than me.

I had been married to Jean for three years and we had been together three years before that, and in all that time I had wondered if Allen was gay. He wasn’t effeminate or anything, but for starters he was thirty-one and was still single. And he had never brought a girlfriend to any of the family get-togethers. Plus there was just something about him that made me suspicious.

I opened the door and said, “Allen, hi.”

He said, “Hi, Don, is Jean home?”

I said, “No, she and your mother went shopping, but they should be back sometime soon. Do you want to come in and wait?”

He said yes, so I stepped aside and let him pass through. I closed the door and said, “Look, I’ve been working outside and I’m a sweaty mess. I was just going up to shower off. Go on in and make yourself at home and I’ll be right back down.”

When I dried off I pulled on a pair of running shorts, without bothering to put on underwear. I went down and Allen was in the family room, watching a porn movie.

“Do you want something to drink?” I asked.

He said, “No thanks, I’m cool.”

We had recently gotten a 50” flat screen TV and had set up a Naugahyde sofa with a matching chair beside it. We were planning to get a sectional with built-in cup holders and reclining sections, but hadn’t gotten around to it yet. Allen was sitting in the armchair. I sat down on the sofa next to him and hit the mute button on the remote.

“So, what’s up?”

He shrugged, “Nothing much, how’s things with you and Jean?”

It was a strange question, and I immediately asked, “Why, what has she told you?”

I knew she and Allen were close and she told him just about everything, and I mean everything. I loved Jean and she was a great wife, but sex with her wasn’t the greatest. She was by the book. She wasn’t interested in exploring or trying new things. If I suggested doing anything different she thought it was kinky, even though millions of people did it.

Allen said, “Nothing really, just that you are a sex –machine.”

I grinned, “I do my best.”

Allen smiled. “Most of the time wives complain because their husband’s dicks are too small, but judging by that bulge," he looked down and pointed his chin at my crotch, “I wouldn’t say that’s the problem.”

I let out a chuckle, “I’ve never had any complaints, but I wouldn’t say it’s that big.”

Allen shifted his eyes back and forth between my crotch and my face. “Let me see it.”

‘So,' I thought, 'he is gay.’ I just looked at him.

He said, “Come on Don, don’t be shy.”

I wanted conformation, so I said, “You won’t tell anyone, and by 'anyone' I mean Jean?”

He said, “My lips are sealed.”

I pulled the waistband of my shorts just far enough down to get my already stiff cock out. It doesn’t take much to get me hard.

Allen let out a long slow whistle. “God Don, that thing’s huge.”

I had to laugh, “Not really.”

Allen got up and moved over and sat down on the sofa next to me, and wrapped his hand around my cock. “Look how fat it is, I can hardly get my fingers around it.”

The touch of his hand made my cock jump. He leaned forward until his face was just inches from my cock, as if he was inspecting it up close. He looked up at me. I just sat there passively watching him. He turned his attention back to my cock and then put his mouth on the head. What I can best describe as a warm shiver went through my body.

I laid my hand on the back of his head and involuntarily gently pushed down. His warm mouth slid three-quarters down the length until it hit the back of his throat. He stayed there for a dozen seconds, moving his tongue around in the limited space of his stuffed mouth then started moving up and down. I moved my hand to the back of his neck and watched as a portion of my cock became visible and then disappeared again back into his mouth.

Allen stretched out on the sofa and tried to pull my waistband farther down. I raised my hips so he could pull my shorts down below my knees and get to my big, fat balls. As he licked and sucked my cock and nut sack he unzipped his pants and pushed them and his undershorts down and began jacking his dick. I looked at his ass.

Some guys like women with big tits. I’ve always been an ass guy. I love all shapes and sizes of asses. I like a fat one that jiggles when she walks. I like tight, round melons-halves. I like ones that stick out so far you could balance a beer bottle on them. I like ones shaped like an up-side-down heart. I like to watch a woman walk away, seeing her ass covered with a silky material, catching and reflecting the light.

sadieDesire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sadieDesire

Or dressed in white pedal-pushers, stretched so tight you think the seam will rip. Or in a pair of black tights that fit up her ass-crack and hug each half-globe. I guess you could correctly say I have a fascination with asses.

I looked at Allen’s firm white ass. It was hairless and smooth as a baby’s. I leaned in its direction and stretched out my arm until I could reach it. I ran my hand over the satiny skin, loving the feel of it. I squeezed and kneaded the butt-cheek I could reach, letting my fingers trail up and down in the crack. Each time my fingers passed over his asshole his ass muscles clinched tight. When Jean and I fucked she was flat on her back and I didn’t even get to see her ass, and here was her brother offering me his for the taking.

I said, “Allen, get up. I want to taste your ass.”

He sat up and pulled his pants and shorts off. I stood up and kicked mine off and turned him so he was lying on the sofa with his face on the seat cushion at one end with his butt up in the air. I knelt behind him and spread his ass-cheeks wide, and there it was, the object of my lust - dusty brown in all its glory.

A man has a hairy chest and a dick and balls while a woman has floppy tits and a pussy, but an asshole is an asshole; it has no gender.

I put my face in that crack and placed the flat of my tongue on his hole, pressing my tongue against it. I then licked from an inch below the hole to an inch above it, and repeated it again and again. I kissed his hole and all around it, flicked my tongue in and over it and tried to insert the tip of my stiffened tongue inside. If I could have forced his sphincter to open and accept it I would have pushed my tongue in and as far up his chute as possible. I continued my ministrations until he was whimpering and almost sobbing.

All this time my now unattended cock was throbbing and jumping and drooling pre-cum, wanting to get in on the action. If I had thought about a condom it wouldn’t have mattered. I didn’t have any. As for lubricant, spit and pre-cum would have to do. I wasn’t about to get up and go get some.

I reluctantly took my face out of his ass and straightened up, put my raging cock at the opening of that slippery wet hole and pushed, hard. It couldn’t withstand the pressure and opened and greedily sucked my cock in. I shoved ahead until our bodies met. I then began fucking him with very short movements, but each time pulling a little farther out and pushing all the way back in, until I was fucking him good and hard.

After minutes his head was hitting the sofa arm and my legs were tiring, so I pulled out and sat back down, pulling him so he straddled my legs and lowered his ass back down, guiding my cock back into his hole. He bounced up and down, riding my cock like a cowboy on his bucking steed.

I wanted to get in deeper, so I moved him again so he was lying on the sofa with his ass sticking over the edge. I lifted his legs and doubled them back so he was almost a ball, his beautiful ass pointed toward the ceiling. I then stood over him and plunged my cock back in, going as deep as I could. I was knocking the wind out of him, but I was so hot my mind had lost control and my basic animal instincts had taken over. I thrust in and out as hard as I could, my cock seeking complete satisfaction.

I pulled him roughly off the sofa onto the carpet so that he was lying on his back. I lifted one of his legs and rolled him to one side and stuffed my cock back in.

For the first time instead of grunts and other animal sounds he spoke words, saying, “Fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck me, oh yeah, fuck me Don, fuck me. Fuck, fuck, fuck.”

Over and over and with each “fuck” I pounded my cock in his ass. He was jacking his cock and I soon came deep inside his gut. With the first ejaculation I paused, and then with each following spurt I jabbed and jabbed until it was all gone out of my nuts and into his ass. I pulled my still stiff cock out and some of my cum came out with it. I smeared it around and over his asshole and then pushed my cock back in, slowly continuing to fuck him. He jacked his dick frantically and then shot his cum onto his stomach just below his bellybutton.

I pulled my cock out and stood up and plopped down on the sofa with my head back, still breathing hard. Allen struggled to his feet with cum oozing out of his asshole and sat down beside me, where he had been when we started. I looked down at my now soft cock, glistening with a mixture of my cum and Allen’s ass juices.

I turned my head and looked at him. “You, my brother, have one hot, tight ass.”

Allen looked at me and made a silly grin. “And you, my brother, are welcome to it any time you want.”

I smiled. “Thanks.”

I was thinking we should get up and clean ourselves off, when we heard the car pull into the driveway. We jumped up and struggled into our clothes as fast as we could.

The rest of the afternoon I walked around with dried cum and ass juices coating my cock. I completely forgot to clean up the cum that Allen’s asshole had smeared on the sofa. It dried until the only thing left was the faint and tantalizing smell of man-sex.

Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments