Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Surprise

"Now that Jessie coupled with her step brother, what is in Jessie's future?"

12
1 Comment 1
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

A long overdue sequel to my stories "Mistaken Identity" (Ch. 1) and "The Coupling" (Ch. 2). 

 

I couldn’t believe the turn in events.  Here I was in the kitchen, half-naked, juices from our coupling dribbling down my thighs, and it wasn’t my dream man John, but my step-brother Matthew that was behind me all naked.  It certainly was the best sex that I had ever had, but I really wanted my parent’s best friend John to fill me with his seed.  After all, my mother got impregnated by John.  But it was me that wanted to carry his baby.

After Matthew and I realized our mistaken identity, it got really awkward.  I really didn’t know what to say to him, as he also didn’t know what to say to me.

Matthew finally broke the ice, “Um.  I better go back to my room.”

“Yeah, ummm.”

Matthew walked out of the room, which left my best friend Stephanie and I in the kitchen.

“Oh my god, Jessie!  I can’t believe what just happened!”

Still stunned by the turn of events I said, “I can’t either.”

“That was so hot walking in on you and your step-brother.  It looked like both of you really enjoyed it.”

I gave Stephanie a little glare, “He thought I was you!  He doesn’t want me, and I didn’t want him.”

“I’m sorry Jessie, it’s just that it really looked like both of you were made for each other.”

“Steph, he is my step-brother.  It’s kind of gross.”

“Jessie, note the key word, step.  He isn’t really your brother.”

“Still gross.  And equally gross is his cum is still running out of me and down my leg.”

Stephanie looked at down at my legs and I saw a small twinkle in her eye form. “Well, if you don’t want your step-brother to get you pregnant…”

Stephanie got down on her knees.  Her mouth just inches away from my thighs.  I felt the light brush of her tongue near my knee.  She slowly but sensually licked her way up to the top of my thigh.

“Mmmmmmmm,” Stephanie moaned.

She went back to just above my knee and started up my thigh again.  This time just inches away from my womanhood.

“Stephanie, what are you doing?”

“I’m helping you out!”

The next lick started at mid thigh and stopped right at the lips of my flower.  I giggled at the sudden feeling of my vaginal lips being stimulated.

“Oh god, Steph.  That feels so good.”

“And you taste so good, Jessie.”

She continued her gentle licking, each lick bringing me closer and closer to orgasm…

 

Two weeks passed without another event.  It was still really awkward between my step brother and me, but somehow we were able to hide that in front of our parents.  Eventually, Matthew went back to college, and my best friend Stephanie and I started our classes at the local community college.  That first week went well.  It was good getting away from my step-brother and not having that weird feeling when I was home.

It was business as usual with my mother.  She was well on her way with her pregnancy, and it didn’t stop our neighbor John from coming over.  I still never understood why my step father didn’t have the balls to kick John out of their marital bed.  I guess it boils down to my step dad really liking being cuckolded by my mother.  As long as both are happy….

Even though it was going really well with me, I was not happy.  Every time John came to the house, I tried to get his attention to no avail.  I was beginning to think that I just wasn’t sexy or desirable.  After all, no one has asked me out since high school.  What made it just a little worse was I was still waiting for “that time of the month” to occur.  I’m usually Ms. Timely, but I have been late by a couple of weeks before.

It was now starting the fourth week since my step brother and I had our “misunderstanding” in the kitchen, and still no signs of my time.  I called up Stephanie and asked for advice.  She came by about a half hour later with a small paper bag.

“Jessie hun!  I got you this.”

I looked quizzically at Stephanie.  “What’s in the bag?”

“Just open it!”

I opened the bag and reached in.  As I pull it out, I realize it was a home pregnancy kit.

“Look Jessie, you need to know.“

“I know.  But I am afraid.”

Just then, my mother walked into the kitchen.  “Afraid of what?”

“Nothing, Mom…”

“Nothing?  Nothing my ass.  I know my daughter, and something isn’t…”

She never finished her sentence.  The home pregnancy kit in my hands told the rest of the story.  It was obvious she wasn’t pleased.

I looked at her sheepishly and said, “I think I’ll go to the bathroom now.”

NiceNeighbor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiceNeighbor

Five minutes later, I walked out with a frown on my face.

“Oh dear lord.  You’re pregnant, aren’t you?  Who’s the father?”

Stephanie and I were stunned speechless.

My mom continued, “Well?”

“It’s Matthew,” I stated.

“A Matthew from school?”

“No mom!  Matthew!  Your step-son, my step-brother!”

“Good lord Jessie.  What the hell were you thinking?  Your own step-brother?”

“It wasn’t Jessie’s fault!”

My mom looked at Stephanie, “Oh really?”

Stephanie relayed the entire story to my mother, including my statements of wanting John’s baby.

“Well now I know there are two sluts in this family.”

 

Many months went by.  My mother was showing a very pregnant tummy, while mine was just taking a good shape.  We never told my step-brother during that entire time.  We figured we would wait for his next trip back home.  The day finally came when Matthew would be home for the summer.  When he walked into the house, he saw his very pregnant step mother and a pregnant step sister waiting for him.

“Welcome home!” my mother and I yelled.

“It’s great to be….  Woah.  What the?”

I spoke up, “Welcome home, Matthew!”  I gave him a big hug and made sure my pregnant belly rubbed up to his body.

“Wait.  What’s going on?  Did that jerk knock you up too?”

My mom interjected.  “He’s not a jerk.  He’s a kind and very sexual man.  He takes care of my needs where your own father couldn’t.  And no, he didn’t knock up your step sister!”

I was shocked at the statement.  I finally looked at Matthew and said, “No Matthew, John didn’t get me pregnant.  You did.”

You could have heard a pin drop.  It was dead silent, and Matthew’s face was in utter disbelief.  Finally, he opened up his mouth and said, “Was it that night in the kitchen?”

I nodded.  “I wanted to get pregnant, but I didn’t want it to be you.  Although sex with you was the…”

“Children!”  My mom interrupted.  “This is too much information for your parent here.”

“It was the best sex I ever had!”  I finished.

Matthew looked at me and actually smiled.  There was something there in his smile that made just a small part of me melt like butter.  Not sure to this day what it was, but it started to change the way I looked at him.  I blushed at the sudden thoughts I had about my own step brother.  Really?  Was I really starting to fall for him?  He was my step brother.  It was just wrong.  Yet, just thinking about him was causing my body to flush, making my face glow, a weakness in my legs, and that slight feeling of wetness emanating from my womanhood.  This was just so wrong.  

My mother looked at me and then my step brother.  After many seconds of me staring at my step brother and him looking at me, my mother started to say, “Kids, I can’t believe…”

That was all I heard from my mother.  Matthew wrapped his arms around me and gave me an amazingly sensual kiss.  That kiss not only stopped me in my tracks, it also stopped my mother from saying anything else.  After we broke away from our kiss, step sister and step brother simultaneously said, “I love you.”

My mother, now in shock, looked at her child and step child as they embraced and kissed some more.  It was obvious to her that there was no stopping Cupid’s arrows.  She didn’t even try to stop us.

Matthew and I quickly retreated to his bedroom.  Our desire for each other was insatiable.  The door didn’t even shut before he had removed my blouse.  We frantically kissed each other as our clothes were quickly shed and thrown off to the corner of his room.  Matthew laid me down on my back, his manhood mere millimeters from my womanhood.  No words were said.  Pure eye contact drove the understanding that my flower was ready for pollination.  Slowly Matthew lowered himself, causing the tip of his stamen to peel back my petals.

I moaned in approval as his beautiful manhood entered me.  I looked deep into his eyes, looking into his soul.  His desire for me was evident.  He knew I would be his forever, as I knew he would be mine forever.  

As we were making love to each other, my mother and step-father peeked in on us.  Neither Matthew or I knew about it.  Nor did I know that my mother finally gave my step father the night he deserved.

A half hour after Matthew first worked his hard cock deep inside of me, I started begging Matthew to pollinate my flower.  As our climaxes were building, I looked toward the door.  It was our neighbor John.  A sad look came across his face as orgasm overtook my mind and body.  Matthew’s breathing and thrusting into me became more frantic, and I knew it was almost there.

“Oooo God Jessie!!!  I’m going to cum!!!”

His thrusting stopped with his cock deep inside of me, as shot after shot of his seed flooded the entrance to my womb.

I was in love.  In love with my step brother…

 

Published 
Written by JessieCD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments