Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amazing Sister-In-Law

"We finally meet after years of talking and flirting."

40
10 Comments 10
28.0k Views 28.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I met my wife, Laura in 1988, while attending college. She came from a small little town about an hour's drive away from the university. She was very cute, petite, nicely shaped and definitely a small town girl.

She sat in front of me in one of our classes, and we started to chat about our class material and assignments. After one of our classes, I asked if she wanted to come to a party that we were having that night. She was busy that night, so we made plans to meet later on. We started seeing each other outside of class more and more. At the end of the semester, we naturally went our own way for the summer break.

We occasionally stayed in contact, and I offered to pick her up and drive her to school for the fall semester. She accepted and we set up a date and time for me to come to her house. The directions she gave me were perfect, and I found myself pulling into her driveway right on schedule. She lived in a cute, small house, with two other sisters and a brother. All of them were there, of course, when I came to pick her up.

Everyone was very nice to me, but I could tell that they were curious about who Laura was hanging out with at school. At some point, her younger sister, Angie, introduced herself. She was very cute, short blonde hair and a perfectly shaped body. Her tits were smaller than Laura’s, but they were perfect for her body. Any guy would notice her, and I did my best not to pay too much attention to her.

Keeping a long story short, Laura and I got married after we graduated from college. We made many trips to her hometown, and always stayed at her parent’s house. By that time, the only sister living in the house was Angie. We got to know each other really well and slowly built up a close relationship over the years. We shared more and more about our personal lives as time went on.

At some point (several years later), she asked me how our sex life was. By now, Angie was married and living at a place of their own so we had to be extra careful when we had these kinds of discussions. I told her that the sex life was great in the beginning but had trailed off quite a bit. I was comfortable enough to tell her that I often took things into my own hands often because I still had a strong sex drive. I kind of opened the door, so she also confessed that she and her husband did not have sex that often and that she too played alone.

One day, I shared with her that Laura had walked in on me when I was masturbating. She was very interested in what her response was. I told her that there was only a little surprise and that nothing happened as a result. Angie said that she never once had the chance to see her husband masturbate and that she thought it would be really hot to see a guy masturbate.

She asked me what I thought about when I masturbated and promised to never tell anyone. I agreed to share as long as she shared one too. I took a risk and told her that I often thought of her while masturbating. I told her that in one scenario, she caught me masturbating and asked me to finish in front of her. I also told her that in other versions of the fantasy we ended up watching each masturbate the other or having full sex. Silence, you could hear a pin drop.

Finally, she said, "Wow, I wasn't expecting that."

It was now her turn. I asked her what she thought about. She said that her fantasy was to be driven to a hotel and taken.

I jokingly said, “Can I drive?”

She immediately responded with, “Only if you promise to never tell anyone we did this.” 

I replied with, “I promise.” 

She confessed that Laura had told her that I was very well hung, and that she had never been with a guy with a large package. Angie said that she went so far as to try to see me in her master bathroom when I was there for a visit. She asked me how big I was, and I told her that I was eight-inches long, a thick six-inches circumference, perfectly straight-shaped with a perfectly shaped head. I also told her that I keep it neat and trim.

With that, she said, “I can hardly wait."

Fast forward a few months, it was finally time to go visit. We arrived on a Friday, late in the afternoon, and Angie was at her parent’s house when we arrived. We all said hello and this time I got a little longer and tighter hug than before. I knew that meant we were still on with our plan and gave her a quick smile. Before she left to go home, I asked her if I could come by in the afternoon to use their computer, as her parents never had made the move to get one. She said to stop by around 4:00 p.m., because she would be off of work by then and could let me in. I knew that her husband would be playing golf starting around 3:00 p.m...

The next day, I went to the hotel just on the outskirts of town and checked into the hotel. I drove straight from there to her house. I walked up to the door; she opened it up and this time gave me a very long, tight hug. I did not delay and asked her, “Do you want to go for a drive?” She closed the door, and we walked over to my car and got in.

We said very little on the drive over, but she did manage to say, “Don’t hold back." I showed her the hotel key, and she was surprised that I already had checked in and gave me a smile.

We arrived at the hotel and went straight to the room. I opened the door with the key and let her in first, closing the door behind us. She went straight over to the full length mirror on the wall and started adjusting her hair. I did not hold back, I walked up behind her, reached around and started to unbuckle her belt. I quickly unzipped her jeans and pushed my hand down the front of her pants. I reached her wet slit and ran my finger over it, and she let out a quick,“Oh my."

I pulled my hand out and tasted her juice off of my fingers for the first time, and said, "Finally!"

From behind her I pulled her jeans down to the floor and had her step out of them. I unbuttoned her shirt and took it off. She was standing there, black bra and thong and I was still fully dressed. I reached in her panties and again started to play with her pussy, not having seen it yet. She was breathing heavily and was telling me how amazing it felt. I wanted to see her tits first, so I unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her nipples were about quarter sized and looked perfect in the mirror. The whole time she was looking at me in the mirror as I took her. I played with her tits with both hands from behind, and asked her to put her hand in her panties so I could see her play with herself. She reached in and played with her pussy while I paid attention to her hair, shoulders, back, and tits. I asked for her fingers and placed them in my mouth and tasted her for the second time.

NicoleVoshkie1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleVoshkie1

She reached around in back of her and started to rub my extremely hard cock through my jeans. She immediately said,“You are so big, I can tell already." I undid my belt and let my jeans fall to the floor, still standing behind her. I quickly removed my shirt, standing behind her in just my boxer briefs. She started to rub me again through my boxers and smiled at me in the mirror, I smiled back and told her that I loved how her hand felt on my cock. We had not moved more than three steps into the hotel room and things were quickly heating up.

I whispered in her ear that I needed to finally see her pussy. I grabbed the sides of her waistband and roughly pulled her panties down to her thighs. I pushed my knee between her legs to spread them slightly and for the first time, saw her perfectly trimmed pussy in the mirror. She looked at me in the mirror, waiting for me to say something. I simply said, “Perfect."

She whispered back to me that she needed to see my cock. Rather than turn around and face me, she reached back and pulled my boxers down to just above my knees. I was fully erect and engorged, but she still had not seen it yet as she was standing directly in front of me. She slowly stepped to the side and she got her first look at my very large cock in the mirror. She looked at me in the mirror and said,,“You are so big, your cock is beautiful." She reached over and started stroking my cock and for the very first time, my sister in law was touching my cock and it felt amazing.

We had never talked about kissing, so I finally turned her around and placed my lips on hers. She immediately responded with her tongue and we kissed like we were in high school. The kissing was so intense that we kept going for several minutes, still standing in that same spot. When we broke our kiss we were face to face smiling at each other.

I placed my foot on her panties and pushed them the rest of the way to the floor. She followed by doing the same to my boxers. We were finally totally naked together, and we both loved it. I guided her to the edge of the bed and had her lie on her back with her legs on the floor so I could access her pussy with her mouth. I leaned in and spread her legs getting a great look at the rest of her pussy. Her lips were swollen and waiting for more. I did not waste any time and went straight for her pussy with my mouth. At first she lay back on the bed, but eventually lifted her head so she could watch me go down on her. I licked her from the bottom of her slit all the way to the top, paying attention to her clit and other areas that made her moan. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my in tighter.

She surprised me when she lifted her hips as I got to the bottom. After a couple of licks, she raised them up even higher, encouraging me to go even lower. I kept my tongue in place and she lifted her body until my tongue was on her asshole. She again started moaning as I licked her ass. It was so intimate licking her ass while she held my head in the right spot for access. Eventually she lowered her body, and I returned to licking her pussy and used my fingers to caress her g-spot while I was licking her. She warned me that she was going to cum, and I continued to lick her and finger her. All of the sudden she arched her back and screamed out as she sprayed her cum in my mouth with a powerful stream. I was not totally unprepared as my wife was also a squirter. I swallowed much of her cum, but there was so much that I found myself totally soaked.

I knew that once she started squirting, we needed to keep going if she was going to keep her orgasms going. I slid up and placed the head of my cock at her entrance and started rubbing it up and down. Just this movement alone made her squirt hard again. She was so loud at this point that I had to wonder if others could hear us. After her second squirt, I told her to look at my cock. I placed it at her opening and pushed it in all at once. She said, “Fuck me hard and fast." I started pounding her pussy with my big cock and she wrapped her legs around my back. We were finally fucking each other after all these years and it felt great. We looked at each other and talked dirty during our hard fuck. At one point she surprised me when she said, “I finally have my brother-in-law's cock in me." That comment unexpectedly put me at the point of no return, and I made a few more thrusts inside of her then pushed all of the way in as I came deep inside of her pussy.

I was still hard right after cumming so I ran the hard tip of my cock along the top of her sensitive pussy and made her squirt until she finally got so sensitive that she had to stop. We started to laugh and kiss again after a cool down period. She asked me if we could meet again and said she did not even get a chance to give me a blow job. I told her what we did was perfect and that I would love to meet again.

It was about six months before we could safely get back together again. We talked often during that time and shared how much fun it was. She did in fact give me an amazing blow job the next time we met up at the hotel. I will follow up with that story later on, it was just as amazing!

Published 
Written by Mypole
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments