Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Surprise Visit (Ch. 10)

"The morning after"

70
5 Comments 5
2.9k Views 2.9k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Lori slept late and woke up tired and sore in her own bed, alone. She lay there for several minutes, replaying the movie of last night in her head. How had things come to this point? What was next?

Her brain spun as she visualized her mother having anal sex with Jason earlier that morning. Lori had watched, fascinated as her stepbrother's huge cock plowed into her mother from behind, Sharon encouraging him with every stroke. Was it jealousy she was feeling now? Would things ever be the same between Jason and her?

Finally, she got up and slipped on some sweatpants and a T-shirt. She tip-toed into the kitchen and made a pot of coffee. She had just finished her first cup when she heard footsteps padding down the hallway and her mother appeared in her robe.

"Help yourself to coffee, Mom."

Sharon smiled and muttered a "Good morning" as she filled a mug with black coffee.

"Mmm, I need this. I'm tired from traveling. It felt good to sleep in."

Lori smiled at her mom. Sleep in? You mean get fucked over and over. No wonder you're tired. You had a fat cock in you most of the night. I'm surprised you can walk this morning, Lori thought to herself.

As Sharon joined her daughter on the bar stool next to her, Lori noticed her mother was walking stiffly. She hesitated and then decided to plunge in.

"Little stiff this morning, Mom? You look like you can barely walk."

"Yeah, I think arthritis is finally getting to me. Your mom is not as young as she used to be." Sharon was not going to admit she was sore from fucking most of the night. But the truth was that her stepson had worn her out. His oversized cock was both a pleasure pole and a weapon. She was like a kid in a candy store last night, but greed had eventually taken its toll. Her pussy was raw and even her ass was tender. But at the time, it was worth it.

Just then Jason appeared, looking a bit sheepish, Lori thought. He mumbled a good morning and busied himself with coffee before smiling at the two women and parking himself in the living room and turning on his computer to watch the latest news.

Finally, Lori couldn't stand the silence. The elephant in the room was too much for her.

"So, Jason, how do you feel this morning? A little wore out?"

"Oh, I'm fine. A little tired, I guess."

He punctuated his sentence with a sheepish grin. In truth his penis was a bit on the raw side after servicing both Lori and Sharon, but especially Sharon. If he remembered correctly, they had sex five times, including anal sex to top off the morning. When he got out of bed he checked out his cock and it was red and raw in places. Even so, in typical male fashion, he wasn't about to admit any weakness.

"Well, I have to say you gave my mom a nice birthday present even though she's walking like a wounded warrior this morning." Lori giggled and pinched her mom's arm lightly. "Ready for some more sex this morning, Mom?"

"Lori, you stop teasing your brother and me! I enjoyed every second last night even though I didn't get much sleep. And if I'm a little sore, that's ok, too. It's not often I get a birthday present like that. Your old mom deserves a little fun from time to time and I appreciate the personal attention you two gave me. I guess I'm just a little hung over from that and the wine I drank after dinner. But don't you worry. I'll be fine in no time."

She smiled, drank her coffee, and then added, "Maybe it's a little too early to talk about what happened, but if you want to know the truth, I have no regrets. And Lori, apparently you've been testing the waters for some time, so no one is completely innocent here. But that's fine. I'm just jealous--that's all. But I'm pretty sure this isn't something we want to talk about with others. I love your father, Jason, but I don't think honesty is the best policy here."

Jason nodded affirmations. He was unsure what to say, but he knew for sure that things were going to be different now. Sharon he was not worried about. She would be on his side just to get some of his cock from time to time. Lori was another story. How would this affect their relationship?

"No worries, Mom. I have no intention of letting Dave in on our secret. I'll let you make those decisions. And as for Jason, I'm pretty sure he's more than willing to service you once you both regain your strength. Let's make this a great birthday visit: you and Jason can sleep together for the remainder of your stay and I'll sleep in my own room. I might have to sneak in a peek or two. Watching my mother and stepbrother fucking is almost as much fun as participating."

Sharon kissed her daughter on the cheek and hugged her.

"Oh, Lori. You are such a wonderful daughter. But I don't want to get between you two. Clearly, you are in a relationship. I'm just here for the fun. I needed a little diversion from my boring life, but little did I know it would turn out like this. This has been beyond my wildest fantasy. Of course, what took place last night would probably meet with general disapproval from society, but if no one is getting hurt, what the hey! I say more power to us."

Lori only gave a bemused smile. As erotic and exciting as the night had been, she wasn't convinced that no one would get hurt in the end. The irony of that thought caused a momentary titter. Her mother was probably already hurting: from a big cock in her rear end.

Sharon took her coffee and sat next to Jason. She untied her robe so it could open and expose her huge breasts. Her nipples projected temptingly. She had bothered to put on a pair of panties, but her bare breasts jiggled freely.

"What are you looking at on your computer, Hon? Now that we've been intimate, I hope you don't mind if I show a little skin while I'm here. These babies need freedom from their bra prison occasionally. I'm pretty sure you don't mind, do you?"

"Um...no, Sharon. That's fine. I'm just checking out some sports scores. Go ahead and dress the way you want. We want you to be comfortable."

Jason's raw penis stiffened and started to swell at the sight of his stepmother's prominent nipples. Sharon knew the effect her breasts had on men, particularly Jason. He was always gawking at them, clothed or unclothed. But she was too sore to do anything more than tease him. Still, she noticed the swelling of that huge member in his sweatpants, and she smiled at the power those twin orbs had on him.

Lori quietly watched her mother in amazement as she taunted Jason. She must be a nymphomaniac. My God! She was up much of the night with his huge cock buried in her and she still acts like a teenager in heat.

Sharon was now leaning into Jason as if interested in what was on his computer. A fat breast was poking his arm, and she had a hand on his thigh as she asked about the sports data he was examining. Jason was trying to act nonchalant, but Lori could tell he was feeling awkward at the very least.

Lori announced that she was going to get dressed and run some errands.

"Mom, do you want to come with me and do a little shopping?"

"You know, Lori, maybe I'll just take it easy today. I'm worn out from traveling yesterday. I might take a swim later on. You go without me. I'll be fine."

Jason also indicated he would just relax since it was a weekend and he wanted to watch some sports. Lori quickly readied herself and soon blew a kiss as she headed out the door.

"Be good, you two. No hanky-panky while I'm gone." She winked at her mother who only smiled in return.

Sharon got a refill on her coffee and returned to Jason's side.

"I don't know about you, Honey, but I feel like I was rode hard and put away wet. Do you mind if I take off this robe? It's warm in here and my puppies like the fresh air."

She slipped off her robe so that she was naked except for a pair of thong panties.

"Jason, I'm going to continue to play along like last night was a first for us. No need to let on any different. I'm surprised that Lori is so giving. I knew you two were lovers, but she is more open-minded than I ever would have guessed. Regardless, I'm going to make the most of it before you get too bored with me and take her up on sharing a bed with you if you don't mind. I've got some things to try out on you. I just need to heal up a bit but I'll be rarin' to go by tonight."

"Sharon, I don't think I can take another night like last night. You are amazing, but I don't want to ruin things with Lori. I'm not sure how this will all end up, but I do love the things you can do in bed. I'm happy that you don't want Lori to know about our previous hookups. Lori and I are working through our complicated relationship, and I'm not sure where all this will lead, but for now, let's not jeopardize anything. I do want you to enjoy your stay with us, but we should probably slow things down just a tad."

Sharon snuggled up to Jason and mashed her boobs into his bare chest. Her hand found its way to the tubular shape in his sweatpants and she lightly stroked and squeezed it through the fabric. She reached up and kissed him on the cheek in a motherly fashion and then found his lips and kissed him open-mouthed, her tongue snaking over his. His hand reached over and cupped a bumpy nipple, squeezing and pinching it in the process. The shape in his pants continued to grow.

Sharon broke off her kiss momentarily.

"Jason, how about if I give you a blowjob? My pussy is still too sore for you but let me try to fit you in my mouth. I love giving blowjobs and especially with you, Honey. Sit up and slip these sweats off."

Jason quickly dropped his sweatpants to his ankles and then kicked them off the rest of the way. His cock tried to stand on its own but remained at half mast for the time being.

Sharon pushed her stepson's knees apart and kneeled between them. She wrapped her fat breasts around Jason's prodigious penis and slowly worked her breasts up and down, his cock head poking up enough that she could wrap her lips around the glans and lick him.

"My tits are not as soft as a wet pussy, but this will have to do for now. Look how hard you are getting, Sweetie. I love seeing your fat cock between my big tits even though I like it better buried elsewhere."

Jason's eyes were glued to his mother's as she continued the dialogue of her tit-fucking, stopping only to suck and lick his swollen glans.

"Enough of this tit fucking for a while. Let's see how much of this bad boy I can fit in my mouth, hmmm? I want you to shoot a load in my mouth if you've got anything left after last night. I think you shot a pint of cum in my pussy last night. At least that's what it felt like. Nothing like the recuperative powers of a young stud."

Sharon released her breasts and grabbed Jason's cock. She slapped it against her puffy nipples and then teased it with her tongue before finally wrapping her lips around it and inhaling as much as possible. She successfully engulfed half of it before forming a tight seal with her lips and sliding her mouth up until only the tip remained in her mouth. She hollowed her cheeks with suction and worked her mouth and hands in unison like a tight pussy on his thick shaft. She only stopped to offer filthy descriptions of what she hoped to do to him later that night when they were curled up in his bed.

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

"I hope you take up Lori's offer, Honey. I can't wait to get you in bed and try some new positions. I want to drain you until you beg for mercy. Your big cock gets me so hot. I'm wet just thinking about it."

Eventually, Jason could feel a climax coming and Sharon sensed he was close. She repeatedly squeezed the base of his cock to stem the flow before finally releasing it while sucking like a vacuum cleaner and pumping his shaft furiously with her hand. Jason grimaced and pushed his hips forward to bury his cock in his stepmother's mouth as deeply as possible before letting loose with a stream of sticky cum.

"Oh fuck, Sharon. That feels so fucking good. Don't stop." Jason grunted directions to his stepmom as she sucked and swallowed. His cock looked impossibly big in her small mouth with her lips stretched tightly around it.

"That's a good boy. Cum in your momma's mouth. Give me all your sweet sperm, Honey. I love the taste."

Sharon continued sucking and pumping his thick phallus as a rivulet of cum leaked out of the corner of her mouth before she could swallow it all. When his cock quit pumping, she wiped the extra with her forefinger and then put her finger in Jason's mouth. The gesture surprised him at first, but then he pursed his lips and sucked his cum off of her finger.

"See how good you taste. Mmmm. Now kiss me and share that last little bit with your hungry stepmom." Sharon pulled him forward and kissed him passionately, his cum coating her tongue. She scooted up and put her arms around his neck. Her huge breasts pressed into him as she kissed his face, his eyes, and his lips before bending and placing a final kiss on his glistening cock, which now started to droop again.

"Let's not tell Lori about this little fun we just had. She already thinks I'm a nympho but no need to reinforce that. She did say no hanky-panky but this doesn't qualify: it was only a blowjob. I think I'll hop in the shower. Feel free to join me if you like. I love it when strong hands soap up my body."

Sharon slipped on her robe as Jason pulled up his sweatpants. She gave him a final kiss and headed down the hall to the bathroom. In a few minutes, Jason heard the water running and the shower door open and close.

I need a shower myself, Jason thought. Why not save water?

He peeked in the bathroom and could see the blurred image of his stepmother in the shower. She was quietly singing in a beautiful voice he had not heard before. Body like a devil woman and the voice of an angel. Live and learn.

He stripped and opened the shower door. Sharon greeted him with a kiss and a slippery hug along with a huge smile.

"I decided to share water with you if that's alright. No sense being wasteful."

"I'm so glad you did. I love sharing the shower with a big cock, and your shower is nice and roomy. Even a bench. I bet I could find some uses for that!"

Sharon instinctively reached down and stroked Jason's huge appendage, flaccid but still resembling a thick snake. His cock hung nearly to his knee. Jason's six-pack abs and muscular physique only added to his attractiveness.

"Would you mind?" Sharon handed him the body wash and a washcloth. "I can never do my backside, but I'd also love it if you made sure my chest and tummy are clean too." She winked as Jason gently rubbed her body, first with the washcloth and then with his soapy fingers. As he reached around her to fondle her breasts and nipples, Sharon pushed her ass into his groin and rubbed against him.

"Feels like that anaconda is still hungry. He's a horny reptile, isn't he?"

Sharon bent over and placed her hands on the bench, exposing her ass to her stepson.

"Make sure I'm good and clean back there. I was a particularly naughty girl last night and I need a good scrubbing."

Jason kneeled on the tile floor, water cascading off of his mother's torso into his face, and lathered up her pussy and fleshy ass. Sharon moaned when he ran his slippery fingers between her pussy lips and ass cheeks. Sharon closed her eyes and moaned as he separated her butt cheeks and inserted his tongue back there.

"Oh, Honey. You know how to get a woman clean, don't you? I'm a little tender there, but not too tender for a soft tongue."

Balancing herself with one arm, she reached around and spread an ass cheek with her free hand. Her beautiful ass glistened with body wash and suds. Jason's tongue began working up and down her crack, and she spread her legs to give him freer access to her pussy. As his tongue slithered in her groove, she felt a pair of fingers search for and find her clitoris and gently rub it.

"Mmmm, I love a man who knows how to clean. Here, let me help you."

Sharon stood and turning, sat on the bench. She spread her knees wide and with both hands, spread her pussy lips. Jason wasted no time still on his knees, leaned in and began eating his stepmother's cunt. Sharon leaned back against the tile walls and put one hand behind Jason's head.

"That's it, Sweetie. Right there. Suck on my clit. I have a big one, I know, but it is v-e-r-y...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments