Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Step mother's sin - Chapter 3: Reluctantly, I repay him and it spins further out of control

"Reluctantly, I repay my son; and things spin totally out of control"

86
62 Comments 62
75.0k Views 75.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
Then it hit me, unexpectedly.

Maybe it was the combination of my long overdue sexual release coupled with the enormity of my sin, but suddenly an emotional wave of guilt and panic came over me. I honestly could not believe I had just done what I had done. I had just had the most intense, powerful and longest orgasm of my life, and I had it with my stepson’s fist inside me and his lips and tongue on my clitoris. I could not believe I had allowed this to happen.

“Oh, baby, I am so, so very sorry,” I sobbed, as tears began to flow uncontrollably. “I never meant for anything like this to happen. I promise, it will never happen again.”

I was crying hysterically now. My chest was heaving up and down as a sobbed, tears streaming down my cheeks landing on my t-shirt.

Robert pulled me close, hugging me deeply, attempting to comfort me and calm my crying.

“Mom, it was a beautiful, beautiful thing. There is nothing to be sorry about. I love you, and I want to make love to you. This is what I have wanted for a long time.”

His words only seemed to heighten my guilt and emotional release. I sobbed harder.

“It was terribly, terribly wrong of me to let this happen, baby. You are my stepson. I should never have let this get this far. I should never have even let this get started. I should never have let my weakness allow me to use you this way. I promise, baby, it won’t happen again.”

Robert’s fingers lifted my chin to look into his eyes.

“Mom, I want it to happen again, and again. I need you and want you.”

He paused for a second, took my hand and placed it on his erect penis and said, “Mom, I need to cum again. I need it bad. I need your help.”

My hand rested on his erection as I tried to think. I tried to clear my head, but could not. My tears were still flowing freely, falling down my cheeks and on to my t-shirt, but my uncontrollable sobbing had subsided slightly. My chest was no longer heaving uncontrollably.

I felt his erection pulsing under my hand, inviting me, no actually begging me to service it. Each pulse of his cock under my hand sent a shock of guilt through me. How did I ever get in this situation?

 It seemed silly to me to refuse to assist Robert with his engorged penis in the context of what I had just allowed him to do to me. On the other hand I was losing complete control of the situation. Or maybe I never had any control?

I looked at his penis, uncertain of what to do. More confused than I have ever been before, I slowly and tentatively encircled my fingers around his shaft. I remember being absolutely amazed again at the thickness of my stepson’s cock. Gently, I began stroking up and down the entire length.

“I shouldn’t be doing this, Robert. This is wrong.”

But I could not refuse my boy in this situation, I just couldn’t.

I remember thinking that Robert might be too big. I remember thinking that he might actually be too big for a normal woman to accommodate. My god, his cock was so thick and long.

He was leaking some trace amount of fluid and this made the head very slippery. After a minute or two of my stroking him up and down, Robert was rocking his hips in time to my strokes, humping up into my fist.

Robert placed his hand behind my head, gently nudging me toward his hard, throbbing cock. I understood what he wanted, but hesitated.

“Robert, I can’t do that.”

“Mom, please. It will help. Please.”

"Baby, I shouldn't be doing any of this."

"Mom, I need your help right now. I need you so badly. Please."

I stared at his rigid penis. He had found my weakness. He instinctively knew I simply could not deny any man whom I loved anything. It just wasn't in me to say no to a man I loved. And I loved this young man more than I have ever loved anyone.

Robert reached up and placed his hand behind my head once again. This time, I did not rebuke him. I allowed him to push my head closer to his cock. I think Robert and I both new I would do what he wanted me to do.

He continued to gently guide my head towards his rigid pole. After initially resisting, I slowly relented, and leaned forward until my face was only a few inches from his penis, Robert continuing to guide my head forward. I stared at the large bulbous head for several seconds before I started gently kissing the head. I could smell and taste the trace sperm that was leaking out.

Next, I slowly opened my mouth to allow the head to slip past my lips. He was large, and I was forced to open my jaw wider than was comfortable just to allow the glans past my lips.

I remember so vividly how the texture of the skin felt so incredibly smooth against my lips and tongue. It had been several years since I had taken a man's penis into my mouth; but I did not remember the texture of the head of other men's cock being this remarkably smooth and soft. My stepson's was.

I began sucking slightly, wrapping my tongue around the underside of the ridge that separated the shaft from the glans. I was moving my mouth up and down, taking only two to three inches of him into my mouth. I could feel his hips rock upward to meet my movements, trying to push deeper in my mouth. I resisted trying to take him deeper in my throat, preferring to stimulate the head using my lips and tongue.

Robert placed his hand on the back of my head and attempted to push my head further down so that his cock would be forced deeper into my throat.

I arched my head upwards, and took his cock out of my mouth, "Whoa there, you let me drive" I admonished.

Adriana_Bonny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adriana_Bonny

"You and I will both enjoy this a good deal more if you don't try to force yourself down my throat, okay?"

The look on his face was priceless.

He nodded and simply said, "Yes, Ma'am."

He hung his head slightly, embarrassed at being reprimanded like that by his mommy. I had to smile at the absurdity of this situation. My stepson was feeling badly after being chastised as his mother was sucking his cock.

"It's okay baby. Just let me control the action, okay?"

And I leaned forward to kiss the head of his erect penis again. Only this time, I stroked downward with my fist, opening the tiny slit at the end of his urethra, and I inserted my tongue into the tiny hole at the tip. Robert literally shuttered with pleasure as a loud moan escaped from him.

"Oh, my baby likes that, huh?" I asked, coyly.

"Oh god, yes!" he responded, arching his hips up again.

I repeated inserting the tip of my tongue into the opening of his urethra several times, evoking the same response each time. I would insert the tip of my tongue into the tiny slit, and then take the swollen glans into my mouth, sucking the head of my stepson's cock before taking his cock out of my mouth and then slowly inserting my tongue into his urethra again.

Robert was moaning loudly, as he massage my head while I teased his cock. I knew he was approaching his orgasm. His moans grew louder and louder, and he began arching his hips more violently.

I returned to taking a couple of inches of his glans and the upper shaft into my mouth, sucking on him, as I pumped the thick shaft with my tiny hand. Now Robert stopped moving his hips and just stiffened his thighs, allowing me to simply suck on his cock and pump the shaft more rapidly. Within a few seconds, his breathing began to quicken and I knew instinctively that his arousal was increasing and he was approaching his climax. My baby was going to cum.

Normally, with any other man, including his father, I would stop sucking now and complete the job 'manually'. I did not let men cum in my mouth, ever. In fact, unless they caught me by complete surprise, which happened two times in college, no man had cum in my mouth before this moment.

But this was different, on many levels. And although this was a full grown man, Robert was still my baby. I loved this young man more than I can express. And the thought of pulling away from his semen seemed far worse that ingesting it.

So I continued to stimulate the head of my stepson’s cock with my lips and tongue while pumping the shaft. Having already cum earlier, the volume of his ejaculate was not enormous, but was still a pretty good sized load on my tongue. He came in several spurts, and I did something I never had done before; for the first time in my life, I swallowed his load. To my surprise, the taste of his semen was not at all offensive; in fact, I found the experience pleasant.

After he finished spurting his ropes of semen in my mouth, I kissed his penis several times before sitting up. My tears had stopped and I tried not to look Robert in the eyes. Again, he reached over, placed his fingers under my chin and raised my gaze to his, and said, “Mom, that was beautiful. I love you so much.”

This was all it took to start my tears flowing again, although I avoided the uncontrollable sobbing this time. There was really nothing I could say at that moment.

Robert stood up, placed an arm under my legs, the other under my back, and lifted me up effortlessly. As he carried my across the living room, I caught our image together in the hall mirror. I could see that his cock having softened slightly, was still firm and poked out in front of him. My t-shirt was around my waist and my panties remained in place.

The two individuals in the mirror did not look at all familiar to me. They were a strikingly handsome pair of lovers; not a mother and her beautiful stepson. In the mirror was a handsome, muscular young man whose impressive cock swayed in front of him with every step. I was looking at two lovers; not my little boy, not a stepson, but two lovers. The image did not look like a mother who had just betrayed the trust of her stepson by submitting to the most unacceptable of carnal desires. It was an erotic image indeed.

Robert carried me up the stairs, placed me in my bed, and climbed next to me, his naked body cuddling closely. I leaned over, still crying, and placed my head on his chest. Robert’s arm draped around my shoulders pulled me close, and his hand gently caressed my breast as I cried my self to sleep on my son.

I was still wearing my t-shirt and panties. But Robert was naked. I liked the feel if his naked form against me. I liked sleeping in my lover's arms.

I awoke, Robert was snoring, and looked at the clock. It was 4:50 a.m. I had not brushed my teeth last night, and still had the slightest taste of Robert’s semen in my mouth. I slid out of bed without waking Robert. 

I went downstairs where I made coffee, took a shower and soaked in solitude trying the process the events of last night. At 6:30, I went up stairs, got dressed and left Robert still in deep sleep. After putting on my make up, I left for work. There was little chance I would do anything productive today at work today. My mind was elsewhere.

I have never been so confused or distracted in my life; uncertain of how I allowed this all to occur, or what to do to regain some level of control.

coming soon: Chapter 4: it spins further out of control

Published 
Written by submissivemom72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments