Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Shocking Sight - Part 3

"Step-brother and sister give into their animal desires."

24
5 Comments 5
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

After the shower incident, an obsession grew inside of me. Lia's hushed words outside of the bathroom door kept swirling around in my head. "It was amazing... and hot... and he's not my real brother." She obviously wasn't disgusted, or repulsed by my show. On the contrary, it may have been a turn-on.

I wondered if her panties got wet. I wondered if she reached down between her legs and rubbed her clit, at some point. Her friend Cheryl had left the bathroom well before I started stroking my shaft, so Lia had ample opportunity to touch herself while watching me. These fantasy thoughts had me rock-hard again, and I released a load with barely any stroking. I was horny as hell, and emboldened by my sister's actions. There was clearly no more shame at the thought of sexual contact with her. I needed to be inside of her... but how?

The next weekend came around and both my parents went to watch my older brother's hockey tournament. My sister hated hockey, and I made some lame excuse to stay home as well. Lia was on the sofa downstairs watching T.V and I sat down on the opposite side of the sofa, asking what was on, and if it was any good. Within minutes, an idea came to me. I would try to use those nude photos as leverage, somehow. Blackmail my sister?

My head started swirling, my ears buzzed, and I cursed silently at myself for being a coward. This was my opportunity, and I couldn't do it. Fuck!!! I was about to get up and leave... but then I just blurted it out, " Check out what's on my phone, Lia." 

I brought up one of the pics, and flashed it in front of her face. She lunged at the phone, trying to grab it, but I retreated and giggled. Lia was genuinely angry and shocked. "What the fuck... how did you take these, you pig!" She forced me into a corner, trying to grab my phone, while I kept it out of reach.

I tried to calm her down enough to explain, "What was I supposed to do, walk away after seeing you like that? Please don't be mad. Your body is beautiful... Don't be embarrassed."

She shot back, "I didn't take photos of you in the shower, did I, but I could have! Give me the fuckin' phone...you didn't show these to your creepy friends, did you?"

"I swear to god, I didn't show these to anyone," I replied. She walked over to the sofa, with her head in her hands, and fell back into it. 

"Are you going to delete those photos?" Lia said.

I summoned all my courage to say what came next. "I'll make you a deal. You can have my phone, to delete them yourself... if you let me lick your pussy." My face turned red, as these words tumbled out. Blood also rushed into my cock. 

Her face was again buried in her hands, and the uncomfortable silence was almost painful. "Oh my god... just this one time, right?" "This is so bad. You can't tell anybody! Swear to me!"

I reassured her, "It'll be our secret, I promise."

Lia ran into my bedroom, I assumed because it was darker in there. She scrambled to get under the bedsheets, and just lay there frozen, with the sheets pulled up, covering her face as well. My heart was trying to beat right out of my chest, as I slipped under the sheets on the opposite end of the bed.

I found her feet under the sheets, and moved my face upwards along her legs, which were tight together. She let out a tiny giggle. My hands moved up to her slight hips, and I pulled my face upwards, until my nose brushed her mound. I inhaled deeply, and caught the scent of a warm wetness.

indianauqa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indianauqa

She parted her legs just ever so slightly when the bridge of my nose ran up and down the middle of her mound. There was definitely a wetness forming through her tights and panties, which almost sent my dick into convulsions. I then grabbed the waistline of her tights, along with the panties, and slowly drew them downward. 

Lia's pants plopped onto the floor, as I slid up into position again. I noticed, to my delight, that my sister had opened her legs considerably wider. This was a sure invitation. My tongue ran along her inside thigh. There was a moan. I was suffocating under the sheets, so I pushed them up over my head, but still kept her covered from the waist up. Cool air and a bit of light flooded in.

Right in front of my eyes, spread out for me, was my step-sister's tight wet pussy! The very pussy that I secretly photographed, and dreamed of! I slowly tongued those inner butterfly lips, and smiled to myself as Lia was moving her pelvis in circles and breathing in quick pants. My saliva was not even needed. Her juices covered everything, including my cheeks now. Her entire pussy was naturally bald and smooth, with a little bit of hair on her mound. 

My tongue continued to explore her inner and outer lips, and I probed her opening with my index finger. My finger slid in. Her pussy tightly clamped down on it. At that moment, I could feel precum oozing out of my cock, and I knew that any grinding movement would have sent me over the edge. I worked my finger in and out, while pushing the flat part of my tongue hard onto her clit, with side to side motions. Lia's hips were now frantically rocking and her sounds were louder and more desperate. I was so amazed how this little sixteen-year-old girl could become so sexually hungry. She was violently seeking out her orgasm, nothing would stop her! 

Suddenly, she pulled away from my finger and tongue, and loudly whimpered, "Put it in me... put it in me. Fuck me... fuck me... fuck me." My pants were off in a nanosecond and the head of my aching, throbbing cock pushed through her lips. She held my hips back, and pleaded, "slow... oh yeah, that's it... slow."  Her pussy sucked at my cock, squeezed it and finally swallowed it whole. My sister's legs were SO wide open. 

She was grabbing my ass to pull me further in, and now we were both lost in a state of frenzied fucking. Both of our joined organs were throbbing and twitching and rushing towards release. With every thrust, we both cried out. Electric shocks came at me in waves. Legs stiffened. I yelped with each thick burst of cum. Her pussy clamped down hard, swallowing and wanting more. "Holy fuck!" I shuddered. I collapsed on top of her with my softening cock still inside, still pulsating in ever-smaller waves.

Over the next few months, Lia and I found a few more opportunities to fuck each other, despite the risk of getting caught. It all mercifully ended in the fall, when I left home to go to college. 

As I write this story decades later, the sights, smells, tastes, and feelings all come flooding back in a visceral way. Nothing since has matched the sexual intensity of those months with my sister. This is my confession.

Published 
Written by carloscasteneda1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments