Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Memorable Memorial Day. Part 2. The next day

"The weekend continues."

16
5 Comments 5
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words

When Mike woke up, the first thing he thought about was what had happened last night. It had to be a dream. Had Loni really slipped under the covers of his makeshift bed as he was jacking off? Did he imagine it or had she really stayed and helped him finish the job?

Yes, it had to be a dream as he just wasn't that lucky. Now, the girls he hung with at school were considered attractive, but none of them could hold a candle to Loni's looks. His looks and manners made him popular with many of the girls and as a result, he had been allowed to kiss and feel up a number of them. As turned on as they got him, none of them turned him on the way Loni did.

Even the stunning cheerleader that took his cherry did not affect him the way Loni did. While her hot kisses and stroking had gotten him hard in a matter of seconds, it was not as hard as Loni had. He decided that it had all been a dream, so he grabbed his shaving kit and a couple of bath towels and headed to the bath house across the road.

He literally bumped into Loni who was just returning from her shower. Even without makeup and her hair wrapped in a towel, she was still one of the prettiest girls he knew.

"Good morning," she greeted him.

"Good morning to you," he responded.

He was staring at her slightly parted robe as he spoke. He could see that she had no bra or bikini top on. Loni's eyes saw where his were focused and she smiled.

"If there weren't so many people watching I'd open my robe and give you a good look," she said in a lower register before she continued on her way.

That was all it took to convince Mike that last night was no dream. As she headed to the cottage he continued to the bath house.

As he stood under the running water and lathered up he replayed the events of last night. Almost immediately his cock began to thicken at the memory. He recalled the feel of her soft and silky breasts against his back and the heat of her satiny smooth legs against his own as she slipped under the covers.

Mike grabbed his now erect cock and began to stroke it. He remembered her asking if he was thinking about her as he jacked off and his admitting he had. Mike recalled Loni telling him that it was OK as her hand replaced his on his tool and she took over the job he had started.

As his memory recalled the long wet tongue kisses and his being allowed to touch her breasts, he increased the speed of his stroking. A second later shot his wad on the shower wall just as he had emptied his load on her warm silky thighs. By the time he dried off and dressed, Loni was having breakfast with the younger kids.

She gave him a shy smile as he took his seat. Now Mike knew they had to be careful as such behavior would be frowned upon by both sets of parents. They had been questioned in the past about the amount of time they spent together. There were concerns and questions about the possibility of them fooling around. The teens answered with such a degree of disgust that they were not questioned again. 

When breakfast was over, Loni drifted down to the shoreline. There would be no swimming allowed for an hour after their meal so Loni announced that she was going to work on her tan. Mike had been ready to follow her down until he was asked to assist his father and uncle in measuring the area between the cottages.

His hopes of being asked to help her cover her body with suntan oil were ruined. He didn't broadcast his disappointment and managed to watch her through his sunglasses as he worked. Mike watched her remove her cover up to reveal another striking bikini. He was afraid to blink as she spread the tanning oil on her firm body. 

Other families had arrived during the night and their offspring now joined the ones waiting to go in the water. Mike felt a twinge of jealousy when Terry, one of the older sons of these families, approached Loni. He spent some time talking to her and Mike was sure he was taking in the sight of her body that was all oiled up and reclined.

He saw her smile and shake her head and the newcomer trudged off. When his father released him from his chores, he donned his trunks and grabbed the truck inner tube and headed to the water's edge just as swim time commenced. Like yesterday, Mike placed the inner tube around his chest and had his arms over the side.

This time he stayed closer to the boat docks. Now the little kids were so busy playing with the new arrivals that they didn't see Loni swim toward where Mike was floating.To anyone watching, it appeared that she had grabbed the side of the inner tube with both hands.

What they couldn't see was the fact that she had locked her satiny legs around Mike's hips and pushed her groin into his. Even in the cool water, Mike could feel the heat that was behind the triangle of cloth that covered her pussy and his cock responded.

"See what your staring does to me? Can you feel how hot I am?" she stated.

Mike wanted to kiss her and touch her wet flesh but there were too many people around.

"What did Terry want?" he asked.

"He wanted to take me on a boat ride, but I knew what he really wanted," she answered.

Any further conversation was interrupted by the kids on the dock calling for Loni to come back. Hours later, they were called out of the water for lunch. During lunch, Loni asked about going for a motorcycle ride afterward. He told her all she had to do was get dressed.

This time, she wore a long t-shirt over her bikini and her cowgirl boots. Now they really had to be careful. More families meant there were more kids out riding and being spotted sucking face would spell disaster for them.

"You looked surprised when I told you I turned down Terry's offer of a boat ride," she finally said in his ear.

"I was. I thought that all you girls found him irresistible," Mike responded.

"Terry is handsome and in great shape. But all he wants is a piece of ass and I'm not about to become one of his conquests," she continued.

"Conquests?"

"Yes. I've heard that he has banged every willing girl out here and a few of the single moms. He then told everyone about it. I don't need or want to be another notch on his belt," she responded kissing his neck while her hands drifted to his crotch.

Mike headed toward one of the lesser known trails that led to a cluster of trees, which would make being spotted difficult. He turned off the engine and rocked the bike on its center stand.

AmyStafford
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyStafford

Now he would not have to keep his feet down to keep the bike upright. He then got off and then remounted so he was now facing her. They immediately wrapped each other in a lovers embrace as their lips connected.

As their tongues explored each other's mouths Mike released his embrace and ran his hands up her smooth tanned thighs and under her t-shirt. Soon he was gently caressing and kneading her breasts and could feel her erect nipples pushing against the fabric of her top.

Loni tried to unzip his jeans but he stopped her.

"Loni, you have to stop that," he informed her.

"Why? Don't you like it?" she asked.

"I love it. But there is a chance someone might see us," he responded.

"Then find some place where we can't be seen," she answered, giving the bulge in his jeans a gentle squeeze.

"That's the problem.There just aren't too many places where we could hide and not be stumbled upon," he informed her.

 The sound of other motorcycles heading their way caused Mike to remove his hands from under her shirt. He turned in his seat and started the bike up again and headed back to their cottage. The ladies announced that they were heading into town to do some shopping and asked Loni to join them, they didn't have to ask twice.

In her absence, he took the opportunity to go water skiing, hoping it would take his mind off her. It didn't work. As he was pulled along he recalled the hot kisses they had just shared and his hands on her breasts. He never wanted to be with another girl so bad as he wanted to be with her.

The ladies returned from the shopping trip at the same time he returned from skiing. He grabbed a cold Coke from the fridge as the ladies began unpacking the car. He returned to the boat dock and Loni appeared a few minutes later grabbing his Coke can and taking a healthy sip.

"Wait until you see the sexy underwear I just got," she informed him.

He responded by spewing Coke from his mouth and coughing.

"They are very silky and see-through," Loni continued before walking away.

It was the longest afternoon in Mike's life as he waited for night to fall. Eventually, the kids were tucked in bed and Loni followed an hour or so later, then a stroke of luck befell Mike. The adults were invited for a nightcap a few cottages down by some friends, so they accepted leaving Mike in charge.

As soon as they vanished down the road, Mike entered the cottage. He approached Loni's futon and asked if she was awake. To his delight she was. When he informed her that the adults were not around she threw back her covers and treated Mike to the sight of her newest purchases.

Her bra was very tiny and totally see through. He could see her slightly darker areolas and the fact that her nipples were already erect. The panties were about the size of her bikini bottom and also see through. He stared at the thin strip of hair between her tanned thighs and grew hard.

"If you want to join me, you have to lose those," she said in a whisper.

Mike dropped his swim trunks and his swollen dick was now bobbing in the air. Loni turned on her side and Mike slipped under the thin sheet and blanket.

Mike's cock made contact with the silky material of her tiny panties and a shiver shot through his body. His hands explored her firm soft breasts under the filmy cloth of her bra as she turned her head and attached his mouth to hers. He began to gently rub and pinch her erect nipples

She stopped him only long enough to lose her bra, giving Mike access to her soft warm flesh and he made good use of it. Mike stopped playing with her firm soft breasts and allowed his hand to drift around her waist to her flat belly and the waistband of her tiny panties. He felt her body shiver as he did this and she stopped him long enough to lose her panties...

Mike then allowed his fingers to run through the silky hair that was now exposed. Loni moaned as his fingers ran over her nether lips before he allowed his fingers to slip inside her very wet and hot pussy.

As he was not well versed in foreplay, Loni gave him some direction. His fingers soon found her clit and he began to tease it and Loni responded by pushing her silky back against Mike's naked chest. The movement caused the head of his cock to push between her rounded butt cheeks. He could not believe the heat the head of his cock felt.

"Do you have any rubbers?" she asked.

"No," he responded.

"Well you can't go inside me without one," she moaned in a disappointed voice.

"This will work just as well," he answered.

Mike left hand played with her breasts as his right hand kept fingering her hot pussy. She pushed herself tighter against his warm body which caused his rock hard cock to move within inches of her little pucker. Her breathing became rapid and she struggled not to moan aloud.

 She then informed him that she was going to cum.

"Sorry, I'm first," he responded.

Loni felt his cock empty its contents between her butt cheeks and that was enough to push her over the edge. Mike felt her body stiffen and a little whimper escaped her lips as her orgasm arrived. Mike removed his fingers from her dripping pussy and she turned over to face him. 

They shared a dozen gentle kisses until the sound of their parents returning home spurred him into action. He grabbed his swim suit and was in his sleeping bag in the blink of an eye. Loni recovered her discarded lingerie and pulled them under the covers and turned on her side, away from the door.

As she lay there she felt Mike's semen crawling down from between her butt cheeks and down her thighs. It made her horny again and she began to masturbate. She thought of Mike's hands and lips all over her body and as she did, another orgasm arrived in short order.

Finally, Memorial Day had arrived. It was during breakfast that Mike's dad and uncle sprang a surprise on everyone.

"Next week there will be a new mobile home next to ours," his dad started.

"It will belong to us so we can spend our weekends out here with you," his uncle finished.

All the little kids squealed with delight, but Loni just smiled.

Later as she swam up to Mike who was once again floating in his inner tube watching her. Once again she locked her silky legs around his hips and floated with him.

"If I were you, I'd buy some rubbers," she informed him.

"I plan to," he responded.

As she swam away Mike imagined what it would be like to finally be able to have sex with Loni. He couldn't wait for next weekend.

 

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments