Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

True Swingers – Matt and Helen

"Matt and Helen meet us for a fun time"

21
11 Comments 11
15.6k Views 15.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Every so often, while surfing the classifieds in an attempt to find people that want to share themselves with us, you find a couple that are truly outstanding. It would be fair to say we had a hard time finding a couple where the woman was a true bi-sexual with a boyfriend or husband in tow. The single bi-sexual female was indeed as elusive as the Manhattan tiger.

Helen was different – lesbian, but with a husband; a husband to look after the kids while she met with her female friends for pleasurable evenings; often involving an array of sexual aids and accompaniments.

Everyone in this world has their own agenda and Helen’s was simple. Swing and meet bi-sexual women who then become lesbian friends for her.

It was inevitable that our paths crossed in the world-wide-web. We started chatting to them while on a swingers contact site. As well as sharing themselves sexually, they were also naturists and so were not afraid to parade naked in front of other people. We thought this was a very good sign of the good times to come.

We could tell from the email exchanges that Helen was very much interested in Lezza; especially given the images that we had posted of her online and it wasn’t long before the four of us had arranged to meet in a pub close to them. The night went well but it was a bit limiting with their kids tucked up in bed while we tried to get intimate downstairs. It was nothing short of horny and the two girls certainly teased the fuck out of each other, and so it was that we arranged a night where they could visit us; in the no-holds-barred house of lust.

We couldn’t wait. Well, Lezza couldn’t wait. All she talked about was getting her lips on Helen’s pussy and bringing her off while we watched from the side lines. Lezza loved the size of Helen’s breasts; I think it was one of the first things she actually noticed. I warned her that us men were not to be left out. She promised, but it was a weak and feeble promise.

We waited. Helen and Matt waited. And the time dragged.

ooOoo

Lezza and I looked at each other when the front doorbell rang.

“That’s them,” Lezza said with a wicked smile. With a spring in her step, no knickers and no bra, she bounced to the front door. We greeted each other and Helen kissed both of us; but spent a noticeable amount of time with Lezza. Matt was not left out but did not come in for the same amount of attention.

“Dinner won’t be long,” I announced.

We had prepared a simple meal so that we did not feel too hungry as the night grew long. We ate, we chatted, we were being very naughty adults at the table; especially when Helen picked up the squirty cream and looked suggestively at it. Her gaze finally fell on Lezza.

Lezza grinned back at her. Nothing was said. Nothing needed to be said.

The strawberries were covered in squirty cream and were eaten. Job done. Dinner was over and playtime began.

None of us were wearing very much. Just the basic clothing to cover one’s modesty while eating and it wasn’t long before we were naked and standing by the table. Well, three of us were standing. Lezza was being pushed onto her back by Helen; armed with the squirty cream. Helen placed her finger along Lezza’s slit and prised it open and with the most lascivious grin that I have ever seen on a woman’s face, pointed the nozzle so that it touched her lips, and pressed. A rush of white cream filled Lezza’s cunt and splashed over her outer lips; causing a giggle from Lezza and a wanton expectation on Helen’s face.

“Sorry,” said Helen, “you boys just lost out.” As if we had any chance in the first place.

Without any more words, Helen dipped her face into Lezza’s pussy to feast on the sweetness of the cream and other accompaniments. It was a no brainer. We got hard. Lezza started sighing and moaning and Helen had her mouth full. It was obviously how Helen had wanted to start the night off and it would seem that dinner was superfluous.

Lezza actually had to prize herself from the table; grabbing Helen in the palms of her hands and pulling her up to meet her pursed lips. They kissed passionately and intimately. Lezza had longed to kiss a woman that actually loved kissing women back. Lezza breathed in the experience as Matt and I watched both women kiss and snog in front of us. Matt and I would agree with each other that we could have watched them forever – as such a sensuous sight it was to behold.

Helen had brought with her ‘the box.’ It was her box of tricks as she liked to call it. She warned us that she would and its contents were a sight to behold. She tipped the contents of the box out on the floor. Dildo’s, rampant rabbit’s and anal beads bounced onto the carpet. The one that caught Lezza’s eye was the double-ended dildo. I could tell that that was definitely going to get used later.

Both girls handled the toys but it was Helen that pushed Lezza onto the floor with a firm hand around her breast and started to kiss her on the mouth. While Helen kissed Lezza, Matt joined them and started to lick his wife’s pussy from under her upturned bum as Lezza’s hand came up behind Helen’s head; sharing a passionate kiss as she did so.

Helen moved her mouth to Lezza’s breasts; circling her nipples with her tongue and sucking her nipples into her mouth. Helen’s mouth wandered down to Lezza’s pussy and Helen started to let it wander around in her sensuous folds. Matt moved away and joined me; watching them both have fun from a safe distance. The camera came out and I started clicking away.

I was mesmerised by the way Lezza seemed to be in a dreamy state for most of her time on her back. Her lips pursed, then opened and then a tongue slipped between them as Helen pleasured her honey pot. Helen’s sex was to the side of Lezza. It was a matter of inches before they would be in a sixty nine position. It was certainly where they were heading.

A sigh left Lezza’s mouth as a finger came up onto Helen’s sex before she inserted her finger into it. It just slipped in. A few taps of Lezza’s hand on the inside of Helen’s thigh and Helen swung her leg over and straddled Lezza’s body. It was such a horny sight. You just can’t beat watching two women pleasure themselves. Not the porn types, or the porn movie types. Real people. Real agendas. Showing real pleasure on both their faces at the same time.  Sexual exploration is so fantastic to watch.

It was lovely to observe them manoeuvre into position; all the while pleasuring each other as they did so. Helen was that much taller than Lezza and I could see Lezza straining to lift her head to lick on Helen’s pussy. I grabbed a cushion or two from the sofa and positioned it under Lezza’s head so that she could reach without getting neck strain.

Playfun69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Playfun69

She never thanked me; she just delved into and lapped her tongue over Helen’s lips before inserting it inside her. I was happy to sit on the side lines, taking pictures of their coupling and watching them get off. Both girls went at it once they were in position. It was a race, a wonderful race to the finish, but I imagined that it was a race that Helen was going to win.

I was right. Lezza came within a couple of minutes of them licking each other. Lezza’s mouth dropped from Helen’s pussy and I could see her other hand come up onto the back of Helen’s head. I knew she was assisting Helen; silently instructing her to go deeper. Once Lezza climaxed, her hands came up around Helen’s back and she pulled her tongue into Helen’s cunt; licking and sucking on her wet and sloppy folds in between inserting it between them. It wasn’t long after Lezza fixed her mouth over Helen’s clit that she converted Helen’s pleasure to a shaking orgasm.

I think they could have stayed in that position all night, but Lezza’s thoughts of fucking with a double-ended dildo would surface quickly.

They eventually squared up to each other on the floor. Helen inserted her end first and then bumped her bum towards Lezza. Once it was inserted into Lezza’s cunt they shuffled towards each other. Their pussies were so wet, I think anything would have gone in easily. They more or less fucked each other while in the scissors position but lying flat on the floor.

If you could only see the concentration and abject bliss on their faces, yet it was something that the camera failed to capture. I was taking the pictures while Matt presented his erect cock to his wife’s mouth. Once she had taken it inside, he leant forward to lick on both women’s pussies; alternating between them and flicking over their clit’s. It was such a horny scene that I actually put the camera down after taking a picture and started to wank my cock hard.

It was Lezza that was doing most of the fucking by lifting her bum off the floor and pushing forwards onto the rubberised cock, loving every minute of her pussy being full and the other end rubbing and itching inside Helen’s cunt, but it was Matt that surprised all of us by erupting down his wife’s throat while she was sucking him. He just lifted his head from her pussy and announced that he was coming.

Neither of the women came using the dildo. I’m not sure why, but I guess that it takes experience and know-how to make it work in such a short space of time and the girls just wanted to try every position possible. They eventually broke apart and Helen, with some urgency, knelt between Lezza’s spread thighs while she lay in the same position on the floor. Matt lay down next to Lezza and was sucking her breast while his wife started to lick her clit once more.

Helen’s propensity for pussy was obvious. She couldn’t get enough and would probably have preferred Matt and I to be female as well. After taking a few pictures I got down on the floor and watched Helen’s tongue flick over Lezza’s sex.

It wasn’t hard to tell when Lezza climaxed. Her bottom raised from the floor, her breathing became punctuated with sharp intakes of breath and her hands clamped around Matt’s arm tightly as she pulled and tensed her body towards him.

Once Lezza had come, Helen lifted her head sporting a huge grin on her face. She took one look at me and lay down. I think she knew that I desperately wanted to suck on her tits. I got on the floor with Matt and Helen. We both sucked an ample breast into our mouths and played with her nipples while my fingers stroked her clit; slowly rubbing and teasing it. Helen reached out for my cock and started to stroke it. I nearly came. All the watching, teasing, and visual manipulation had its effect on me, but I managed to restrain myself and eventually moved away from Helen. Otherwise she would have had me covering the carpet with my expended juices.

I had decided that my finale was to be on the sofa. I sat down and stroked my cock in an upright position. Lezza knew exactly what I wanted and came across to kiss and suck it. Helen caught on pretty quick and was soon licking the underside of my balls; working her head up the shaft to join Lezza on my bulbous head. They kissed; engulfing my cock head between their mouths and flicking their tongues at it. Both girls kissed and licked sending me into spasms. Helen’s ample breast crushed into my thighs as both women gave me head.

At one point, my hands came up on both their heads as they sucked and licked over my cock. At that point in time, Matt caught a picture of the scene and I couldn’t thank him enough for taking control of the camera. I think it was Lezza that had her throat over my cock when I started to climax. I could feel my spunk rise rapidly up my shaft and I put my hands under her chin and lifted her head quickly. As she appeared over the head of my cock, tongue extended, Helen appeared from the side to kiss her.

The mess that erupted between them was a sight to behold. Spunk shot from the end of my cock and onto the faces of both women. I quickly grabbed my stalk at the base and started to wank it.  As far as I was concerned, the more spunk that was to land on their faces, the better.

The girls kissed each other and shared in the juice that poured over their faces.

While us men had expended ourselves, the two women started to kiss, once more. Lezza’s hands found Helen’s breasts and she held them affectionately; caressing and fondling them, raising and dropping them and playing with them. It was obvious to anyone that Lezza loved breasts, almost as much as me.

Babysitter timings dictated the fact that they had to leave us. It was a shame. A really big shame because it would have been nice to have swapped partners. It was normally our rule that we did not have sex with the opposite partners, but in their case we really would have made an exception.

After the event, Helen made a number of attempts to see Lezza on her own, during the day for afternoon quickies. It was something we didn’t do for two reasons: what we did, we did together; and Lezza never lived with me during the week. So it was never a real temptation for her to visit Helen.

Like I said, everyone has their own hidden agendas.

I think Lezza would have met Helen if she could. I know I would have encouraged her to do so.

Like all things, swinging relationships often peter out and it was with sadness that we lost contact with Matt and Helen. Perhaps it was all because Lezza and Helen couldn’t meet during the day. We will never know.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments