Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Swinger Confessions: Corrupting Shirley Temple (The Epilogue)

"The corruption continues..."

30
19 Comments 19
9.7k Views 9.7k
3.7k words 3.7k words

“Oh, my God! Angie, you are not as innocent as you seem.”

 

 

My Shirley girl smiled as me and Rob’s cum juices shone lusciously on her face. I wanted to lick it; my desire to taste that pleasurable nectar on her skin was deeply rooted. I motioned for her to join me on the car, pulled her face to mine and proceeded to lick her smooth caramel skin.

 

“Oh fuck, Coco! You have to know what you do to me, don’t you?”

 

“No.”

 

“You do…”

 

My head shook in the negative, as my tongue snaked from my mouth and found the lobe of her ear.

 

I whispered “Tell me.” I opened my eyes and gazed at Rob as he dialed his phone. “Angie, tell me what I do to you.” Her eyes rolled and I laughed. “Again, Ang?”

 

A smile…

 

“Tell me!”

 

“Later.” She began to rub her covered, but obviously aroused, pussy. Licking her lips, she blew curls from her face and enticingly invited me closer. I shook my head.

 

“Later for that,” I pointed to her pussy. “We’ve got company.”

 

The parking lot of a club really is NOT the place for what I had in mind for Angie and myself. So I sighed and watched as Dana and a petite cutie approached. Dana noticed the state of my dress, or undress, as it were, and was the first to speak, a knowing gaze splayed across her face.

 

“What’s up, y’all?”

 

My catatonic friend giggled and looked toward me and said rather simply, “Payback!”

 

Rob and I laughed as I jumped off the Camry. “Dana, what’s the plan? Angie and my sexy Coco have unfinished business.”

 

“Everyone’s invited back to our spot after the club. But it looks like your freaky asses have started the party without us!”

 

Angie, who was talking again, said, “Dana, who’s your friend?”

 

“Angie, this is Sheila; Sheila these are my… Well, these are my fuck buddies!”

 

“Hey Sheila, are you joining us tonight?”

 

My eyes briefly left the fullness that was Angie’s mouth to recognize the crew as they descended upon us. Benny, Raven, Keith and Tommy made their way to where we stood.

 

“Y’all making plans?”

 

“Its time to take this ‘kinky shit’ back to my crib.”

 

“Damn Keith, why you say it like that?”

 

“Cuz, ‘yo girl here, with that move on the dance floor, got me all riled up!” He glanced down at his jeans, which exhibited a tempting bulge. My mouth watered at the effect my pussy eating had on him.

 

“I know, right? Six people stopped and asked where we’re partying tonight!”

 

That caught mine and Dana’s attention; I did not want a crowd. I believed Dana’s apprehension was similar, in that she didn’t want unknown, unwelcome or horny swingers to follow her home.

 

Angie was still a little on edge because she reached behind my head, gripped a handful of my locks and demanded my attention. “No crowds or you will lose me.”

 

“Dana, you heard her, right? No more freaky folks.” I turned to Sheila, “No disrespect, sweet thang, I look forward to getting to know you.”

 

I said all this while looking, no, staring at the intoxicating Angie. I pulled her into my space, leaned back onto the car and breathed her scent. Keith sent a text to our phones and told his woman to follow him to the car.

 

“Ang, ride with me.”

 

“No, if I understood you just now, Tommy will get neglected tonight. I have to deal with his sometimes jealous ass now. Will you accept a kiss for my refusal?”

 

“No, I can wait.”

 

“Yeah, I know you can. I can’t.”

 

It was at the close of that statement that the curly-haired muse pulled my face to hers. Lip to lip, tongue to tongue, and libido to libido, we fell into a deep lustful kiss. Desire spread through my womanhood and again I had to pull myself from this beautiful creature.

 

Robert took my hand and walked me to his Navigator. He groped my ass, as I hoisted myself up and into the seat.

 

“Baby, what was that for?”

 

“Look at my dick, babe. What the hell am I supposed to do with this thing tonight?”

 

“Rob, baby, please. You know damn well that you’re gonna get some of this chocolate pussy! Quit trippin'; you know yo' name all over my kitty cat!”

 

“Open your legs.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Girl, I said open your legs!” I promptly turned to face him and with my back to the passenger side door, I opened myself to him. “Play with your pussy.”

 

“Damn boy, what’s wrong with you?”

 

“You know what’s wrong!”

 

My musky, tangy aroma filled the SUV’s plush interior, as I toyed with my labia and clit. Sweet nectar poured onto my fingers as I dipped further into my pussy. I stopped when I noticed his tongue flick over his succulent bottom lip.

 

“Don’t start Rob, just drive.”

 

The rest of the drive to Dana and Keith’s home was slightly tense. I was determined that I would not allow the sour attitude of my very sulky fiancé to ruin the night. Of course, I knew what the problem was; I knew that on that particular night that he would be the last person to have my full attention. I also knew that he didn’t relish the position. However, that was one night that I just did not care. Angie mentioned payback earlier that evening; I felt that I’d be on the receiving end of such, later on. I was prepared.

 

*

 

Dana and Keith’s place was the perfect party spot. The four bedroom, three and a half bath, ranch-style house, was situated in the middle of a tree backed cul-de-sac. It featured a well-maintained backyard, which housed a pool, with a large multi-person attached hot tub. My body melted at the opportunity to indulge in the luxury.

 

I thanked Dana for her hospitality and left in search of a bathroom. I secretly scoped out the rooms and immediately found where I wanted to play. Within minutes, the others arrived and Keith had alcohol, soda, ice and glasses set up on the bar in the pretty landscaped playground that was the backyard.

 

Benny and Raven wasted no time; they stripped down, dove into the pool and emerged in a sensuous kiss. Robert, who was clearly pissed with me, left my side to talk up the newbie, who seemed grateful of the attention. Tommy, who stood in front of Angie, near the opposite end of the pool, looked like a puppy dog who didn’t want to leave its mommy’s tit. And Angie… Angie was a vision. My eyes popped wide as I watched her with Tommy. However, at that moment, I didn’t care one iota about what she was saying to him. I coveted her; I desired her. I fucking had to have her; wanted carnal knowledge of her succulent pussy, her scent. Every inch of her body appealed to me in a very animalistic manner. Moist lips… her moist lips—both sets beckoned me because she wore the most revealing bikini that I’d ever seen.

 

The red bikini had to be at least a size smaller than I imagined that she would wear; it barely covered her breasts and her ass swallowed the lightweight material so it had no chance in hell of doing its intended task. My mouth salivated at the thought of going where that material had gone. I never wanted to possess a woman the way I wanted to possess Angie.

 

“Dana, may I have a word?”

 

“What’s up, Coco?”

 

“Your bedroom, can I take Angie there?”

 

“Yeah girl, but don’t scare that sexy-assed cutie too much because I’m gonna have her too. Do you see what she has on?”

 

“Fuck D, she’s got all the attention. How could I not see that!”

 

“Hmmm, I don’t mind sharing the spotlight but damn, ya' girl trying to steal the show!”

 

“Do you still have that strap on with the…”

 

“Hell yeah, Coco. Are you about to beat it up?”

 

“Tell you what, come to your room in about 45 minutes.”

 

I strutted toward Angie, my tattered shorts and a yellow bikini top hugged my curves, as I reached her. I ogled her body. I ogled and imagined. My thoughts were of milk chocolate and caramel. I envisioned chocolate skin intertwined with Angie’s caramel toned flesh, desire exploded as a new fount of arousal spewed and heated my delicious pussy. A thought hit me – Rob was right. Guilt riddled my mind and left me a little despondent.

 

Until…

 

“Hey, Coco, what’s up?”

 

“You, Ang. Would you like a swim?”

 

“Hmm, you know, what I’m wearing I didn’t buy for swimming.”

 

“Oh, so yo' ass can talk and tease now, huh?”

 

A coy smile showed exquisitely on her face. “Come on, Tommy; let’s get this girl ready to fuck!”

 

I grabbed both of their hands and jumped into the pool. I needed to relax them both. I stayed underwater a little while and fondled Tommy’s bulge. When I emerged, I locked eyes with Angie. If she were Trisha, she would’ve known what was coming next, but she is not so I had to coach her.

 

“Angie, we are going to let your man experience something that will blow his mind and his loaded balls at the same time.”

 

I said that because I knew that Angie was the sexually superior being in their relationship. I knew that making him climax would free her up to play with me.

 

Angie and I pushed Tommy to the pool’s stairs and removed his shorts. Immediately, his shaft sprang to life. I glanced at Angie and she led the way. We lavished his veined muscle, while handling his balls with our hands. Pre-cum leaked from him and Angie licked it off. I remained at his balls; switching my hands for my tongue, I ran my tongue over and around them, urging the hot creamy substance, contained within to boil. Taking a much needed breath, I whispered to Angie to sit in between his legs and face the pool.

 

“Offer him your throat, baby.”

 

Minutes later, I left the water, tore off my ruined shorts and pranced around him as his eyes leered at the sight of my moist, waxed pussy. I stood above him, legs spread and fingered myself. The moistness filled my sex as I, ever so slowly, lowered myself onto his open mouth.

 

My pussy melted under the gentle caresses of his feverish tongue. I watched a very capable and enthusiastic Angie massage and manipulate his member until it pushed against the back of her throat.

MilanaHots
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaHots

 

“Shit, girl, you could put ‘Superhead’ to shame in a dick sucking contest!” Angie smiled around Tommy’s pulsing dick.

 

His moans grew louder—more intense as his body began to fuck Angie’s throat, I knew his climax was near. I leaned over and placed the tip of my tongue on his nipple while I teased, plucked and pinched the other with nimble, practiced fingers. No intense moan. This man was controlling his orgasm well. Yet, I was not going to be denied the prize. I pulled my tongue back, set my teeth on his nipple and bit down.

 

“Ugghh… OH, FUCK. Oh, my god!”

 

Tommy’s body jerked, convulsed and hemorrhaged its way into a tumultuous orgasm. My work was done.

 

Angie’s mouth was full of his milky spunk. She locked eyes with me and was about to spit it on the pool’s ledge. I shook my head.

 

“Oh no you don’t! Swallow! Swallow every single drop of it!”

 

Her eyes grew wide. She looked as if she would die from the very thought of ingesting Tommy’s essence.

 

“SWALLOW!”

 

Reluctantly she did and Tommy was amazed. He also found his voice much faster than Angie did, “That was insanely, incredibly and intensely hot. She has never done that for me! Damn, I need a drink. Ladies?”

 

I glanced at Angie, sucked in a deep fulfilling breath and shook my head, “A drink is NOT what I need just now!”

 

His second response was a grunt. Laughing, he left us and headed to replenish his fluids. I seized the opportunity, hugged Angie, released her then took her hand and finally led her to the house.

 

“We’re gonna have some fun. Do you remember when I used words to make you fuck yourself online?”

 

A moan.

 

“Do you remember when I said that I was going to fuck you until you begged me to stop---until you could stand no more---until you were reduced to a piece of weak, feverish, climaxing flesh; do you remember that?”

 

A prolonged grunt.

 

“Now is the time, Angie”

 

Another moan.

 

**

 

Angie reached for my hand. She looked around for a place for us to settle. I stopped her search as I shook my head.

 

“I got it, just follow me. Dana set us up a spot.”

 

“OK.”

 

“Do you want Tommy with us, Angie?”

 

“Will Robert come too?”

 

“No, sweetie, this is for the two of us. No one will be there unless we agree. I’m going to pay for that but… Oh well.”

 

“What if…”

 

“What’s on your mind, Ang?”

 

“I think Dana and Sheila are both fucking hot, Coco!”

 

“Slow down, Angie, I mean really, this is your first swinging event. I told Dana to join us later, which should be enough.”

 

The conversation ended when I stretched across the bed in the master suite. Angie fell on top of me, her face inches from mine; breast brushed against breast, skin burned against skin as heated breath passed over my nostrils, the scent of her, combined with Tommy’s cum, stirred my arousal as it simmered throughout my mound. My tongue snuck out of my mouth and grazed her bottom lip, causing her to gasp. Gradually, the kiss developed, almost too slowly for me, as her kisses ignited embers of desire and flames began to burn anew.

 

Angie tore at my bikini top; wrenching the yellow useless piece of material away from my fleshy breasts. Her lips and hands did their best to cover the flesh, left bare by the skimpy bikini top. Her caresses made my body sing, her full lips teased and pleased my creamy, chocolate skin and my body yearned for more of the sexy onslaught.

 

Feeling this way, I could have allowed her to be the aggressor all night. However, she relinquished the role when I ran my hand down her body; moving the butt floss aside to manipulate her pussy. Her warmth engulfed my fingers as I plunged them into her feminine core. Moans and cries of pleasure were uttered, inspiring me to delve further into her essence. I continued with sweet Shirley’s corruption, as I maneuvered my face between her legs; opening them wider, so that I could see the perfection of her shaved pussy.

 

“You’re beautiful from head to toe.”

 

More moaning…

 

“Do you have any boundaries Angie?” I asked that as a courtesy, because, like Dana said, I didn’t want to scare her away.

 

Honestly though, I couldn't have cared less what her boundaries were. She came to me willingly, wanting all I could give and I fully intended to give her just that---ALL that I could.

 

A whispered, “No,” escaped her exquisite mouth.

 

Rising from the bed, I sashayed to the dresser, where Dana told me the toys would be held. Angie’s eyes followed my long, limber legs, while I searched the contents of our host’s drawer. Finding the items that I wanted, I turned, smiled and asked again if anything was off limits.

 

A firm verbal, “NO,” spewed from her luscious lips.

 

I understood completely and swiftly moved toward the bed that held the object of my libidinous affection. I leaned over her and assisted in the removal of her clothing; I wanted nothing in the way of my debauchery of her glorious flesh, nothing to deter me from my devouring her sweetness.

 

I placed my finger in her mouth; enjoying the feel of her suckling tongue. I left the digit there, as I kissed my way downward. Her body responded to the oral seduction, as I continued downward until I found her navel. Pressing my tongue into it, I wrenched my finger from her mouth and plunged it, along with two others, into her pussy. A guttural half moan/half grunt filled the air and I glanced upward at her pretty face. I lowered myself even more, my head level with her pussy, and I parted her with my tongue. I felt the urge to feast on her sex so I began to lap her girly liquids as they flowed freely from within. My mouth enthusiastically kissed, licked, and brushed itself along her pussy lips as my finger flicked her clit, eliciting a gentle sigh of appreciation from my muse. I took pleasure in her sighs and continued, focusing my attention on her clit. Settling my pussy-fragrant mouth on her clitoris, I began tugging, pulling and twisting her energetic nub with ‘bee stung’ lips.

 

Angie’s cries of contentment echoed throughout the room. She grabbed the back of my head, squeezed her thighs and wetly erupted in orgasmic ecstasy. I grinned devilishly and plunged my fingers into her which allowed me to experience the clenching, pulsating and quivering orgasm. I was delighted. Angie was still absorbed in the throes of orgasm as I reached over and grabbed the strap on. She barely noticed my movement as I prepared to fuck her.

 

I lingered over her, watching as she expressed herself in the full bloom of her orgasm.

 

Easing my fingers back inside her sodden pussy, I glanced at her and wickedly inquired, “Ready for more, baby?”

 

“More?”

 

“Yes, doll, I believe in multiples.”

 

She moved her upper body closer to me and noticed what was draped across my mid-section. My muse’s mouth flew open and again, she was struck dumb, unable to speak.

 

“Are you telling me, ‘No’?”

 

A puff of heated breath escaped her open mouth.

 

“Say it, Angie. Tell me what to do to you. Tell me what I do to you. You couldn’t earlier, tell me now!”

 

Nothing…

 

“Angie, my Shirley Temple girl, say it… Tell me.”

 

A moan…

 

“I have to hear you.”

 

“Coco… Fuck me, fuck me now, fuck me hard…. FUCK… ME!”

 

I slammed into her, plunging deep and hard, stroking her body tenaciously, as she screamed her pleasure. I changed pace after hearing her quiet, quivering voice moan and groan. Her eyes fixated on my breasts while her hands grabbed at them. She pulled my breast, her nails scraping skin and making me moan along with her.

 

I fell onto her body, desiring the feel of her flesh on my sweaty body. Pumping deeper into her, I slid my hand between our perspiration covered bodies and again found her clit. I traced it with my manicured nail; finger slick with womanly juices, I played her nub like a guitarist strumming his instrument. I began to feel her budding orgasm, mine as well, so I slowed and teasingly pulled from her drenched pussy. Her face showed her displeasure, while I moved and placed my head between her legs. I pressed my tongue into her and her pussy walls converged on my tongue. She squeezed, quaked and clenched it, on her way to another stunning orgasm.

 

I was not done. I promised her that I would not stop until she begged me to do so.

 

“Turn over, Ang.”

 

She swung her sweaty, cumming body over and pushed her ass into the air. Nice. Very, very nice. I knelt behind her, harnessed, cum-soaked dildo at the ready, and rubbed her ass. The gentle rubbing a seemingly unwelcome act as she grunted impatiently. I slapped it.

 

I plunged my fingers into her and felt her wetness. Her pussy responded and squirmed over them. I withdrew and put them in my mouth. Forcing her head into the bed, I grabbed her hands and placed them on her ass cheeks.

 

“Spread your ass for me!”

 

The moment she did, I placed the phallus at her entrance and violently entered her yet again. My chocolate thighs slapped against her ass while I felt her slam back into me. My muse fucked me as I fucked her. Her abused pussy dripped and the sounds of sex added to the freaky energy that we exuded, during our wicked game.

 

I pulled out, bent down, placed my tongue on her pussy and licked gently from her opening to her anus. Satisfied that I’d shocked her, I reentered her soaking pussy and fucked her. Fucked her until I got my wish.

 

Again, sensing her orgasm, I fucked, stroked, plundered and abused her pussy until she screamed. Thrashing wildly, she moaned and groaned, squeezed and squealed, quaked and quivered, until she climaxed over the dildo. I pressed my thumb onto her anus and, sensing the need to push her further over the edge, I eased it into her tight little hole.

 

“Coco please, please stop, I can’t…”

 

“Can’t breathe.”

 

I bent over her and flicked my tongue over her anus. Angie squirmed and moaned, still shaking as orgasm after orgasm invaded her pretty, corrupted body.

 

I fell onto Angie, exhausted and thought, "Corruption complete!"

 

Before drifting off to sleep, I realized that Dana never joined us and that was fine with me.

 

Minutes before dawn, a still perturbed Robert found me wrapped around Angie. Yes, I did pay for his upset, but hell, that’s another story!

 

 

Published 
Written by Coco
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments