Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Milf And The Wolf - Stag And Doe

"Vacations can be fun, some more than others."

48
14 Comments 14
2.6k Views 2.6k
5.7k words 5.7k words

Charles left early in the morning after a night of loving and sex. He told me he would call to arrange our trip and find out if Sam, my husband, would join us.

I had not seen or heard from Sam for the last 24 hours. I didn't even know if he was still in the house.

I knew that Sam and I were done as a couple. My rage had abated, and to a certain extent, I pitied the poor cuck. I had not made him into a cuck. He had done that to himself. On the other hand, he had turned me into a whore.

I knew that I would never be a whore again. I would always be a slut, but would never let my body be used the way it had been in the past.

The idea of being Mr. Stag, the ex-Mr. Wolf's, Doe was something else. That opened up a world of possibilities I had never considered. To have a mate who was as sexual as I was and for him and me to swing together was another kettle of fish. That, to me, sounded like heaven.

But what to do about Sam was trickier. I was sure that Charles was right and that Sam was a closeted gay.

I figured it was time to fish or cut bait, so I got out of bed and went to find Sam. He was in the kitchen, nursing a cup of coffee.

"Where is the Energizer Rabbit?" he asked.

"Who?"

"Charles."

I grinned. "He left about an hour ago. Why do you call him that?"

"From the sounds coming from the bedroom, I don't think you two slept in the past 24 hours. I'm surprised he could leave. Hell, I'm surprised he could even stand."

"Yes, he does have that going for him," I smiled as the weekend events flashed before my eyes.

"How are you doing?"

"Confused, sad, ashamed, angry. I don't know what I feel, but mainly confused."

"Are you angry at Charles or me?"

"No, Becks, angry at myself, ashamed at what I did to you, sad for the years wasted and confused at the sudden realization that I might be a queer. During the whole time, Charles was making a cuckold of me, which he did with consummate mastery; all I could think of was his cock and not what he was doing with you.

"When he sent me away, I went to the guest bedroom and jerked off, thinking of the taste and feel of his cock in my hand or mouth. My cock became hard and stayed hard, and I ejaculated like I never had since my early teens."

"So why are you confused? I think that you have proved to yourself that you are either bisexual or gay."

"No, I'm gay. All the times you were describing your encounters with other men, what would get me excited was imagining their cocks."

"Well, this makes what I want to talk to you about easier. You do realize that you and I are done as a couple?"

"Yes, I was also going to talk to you about that. If you want a divorce, I won't contest it."

"I think we would both be happier if we did, Sam. You know what I find surprising is that Charles, within an hour of meeting you, knew you were gay."

"How did he know that?"

"Damned if I know. We've been together for twenty years, and it had never crossed my mind. He also offered that we go on vacation with him to Jamaica. We would stay there with his junior business partner and his wife. They are both bisexual, and Trevor, that's the husband, has ties to the gay community in Jamaica and would introduce you to that scene."

"An interesting thought. It could make my coming out of the closet easier if I did it away from here."

"Yes, and think about all those big black cocks."

"Hmm… that could be very interesting," Sam said with a wry smile.

***

Trevor and Carmen, our hosts, met us at Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay. Trevor was an imposing six-footer with the build of an athlete. His soft brown eyes looked me up and down eloquently, and he smiled at me. "Charles," he said, "you've hit the jackpot. He gave my tush a friendly squeeze, saying, "Becks, I can't wait to get to know you better, much better."

Carmen chuckled. "Becks, when a Jamaican man pinches your ass and tells you he can't wait to know you better, rest assured his intentions aren't honorable."

I turned towards the tall, striking beauty and said, "Carmen, I would have been disappointed if they had been after what Charles told me about Trevor."

"Sister mine, you and I are going to become good friends. Charles, Trevor is right. Despite your philandering ways, you finally got it right with her."

Trevor turned to Sam, my soon-to-be ex. "You must be Sam. I'm happy to meet you. I also hope we get to know each other better."

Sam blushed and responded, "I hope so too."

"To the car, everyone, it's too hot to stand here making small talk.

"Sam, sit in the front with me. We'll let the lovebirds sit together in the back."

I was startled at the sight of the Mercedes C-300 sedan. I had not expected to see a car like this in Jamaica. We climbed in and took off. Thank god for AC, I thought as my blouse was soaked and clung to my body. Charles looked at my nipples, now plainly visible through the wet fabric, and gave them a tweak.

Carmen looked at this and scolded him. "Can't you wait till we get home?"

"Why should I? I am sitting with the two most beautiful and sexy women in Jamaica. Why waste time," he said, lowering his zipper and exposing his lovely cock.

 "Becks, he has always been incorrigible. You sure you want to be with him?"

I folded my hand around my treasure and said, "Absolutely positively I do."

"Good girl, if I were not with Trevor, he would be my target destination too."

Her hand joined mine, and we both toyed with Charles's cock and balls together. Charles gave a moan of appreciation, which caused me a twinge of jealousy till I realized that soon I would be fucking this woman's husband. I had no right to be jealous.

We left the airport and the bustle of the city and drove down the road that ran parallel to the sea. Palm trees, sand, and ocean—this is paradise, I thought. 

Sam and Trevor were having an animated conversation about golf in front when Carmen leaned over and suggested that it was possible to kneel comfortably in the back seat. She went on to demonstrate how this could be done.  "Join me," she suggested.

When I did, we were both almost head-to-head over Charle's dick. Carmen, leading by example, stuck out her pink tongue and licked Charles's cock from balls to tip. With a nod of her head, she invited me to join in. Soon both our tongues were giving my man a thorough oral cock massage. From the groans of pleasure he was giving, Charles was obviously enjoying the exercise.

When some precum leaked, she pounced on it, and her tongue appropriated his delicious juice. I felt a pang of jealousy. That's mine, I thought, when she raised her head and extended her tongue towards me, offering to share the treasure.

Our lips locked, and we kissed under the eyes of Charles, who smiled indulgently over us. Her hand reached out, slipped under my blouse, and she caressed and mauled my breast while we continued to swap saliva. I was so turned on that I felt my pussy become sopping wet. Never one to lose an opportunity, Charles's hand found its way under my mini skirt, and his fingers were soon giving my pussy a much-needed fingering. Being a multi-tasker, he also treated Carmen to the same pleasure.

After a long, passionate kiss, Carmen and I resumed orally stimulating my dear Stag. One would take him in her mouth while the other would fondle or mouth his balls. On one of my turns, his cock started throbbing, and I knew he was close. I buried my nose in his pubic hair and buried his cock down my throat. His cum went flooding down my gullet while his hips thrust up, trying to get as deep in there as possible.

Remembering my partner, I kept the last spurts in my mouth. When I finally surfaced for air, I looked at Carmen and opened my mouth to show her the cum I had saved for her. She climbed over Charles's lap and squeezed beside me to lock lips and share the prize. I found the process of passing the cum back and forth very sensual, and we kept at it till the car stopped.

***

"Break it up, lovebirds. We're home. Everybody out." Trevor announced.

I got out of the car and stared in awe at the surroundings. We were parked in front of a house at the top of a hill with a view of the sea. A golf course was below us, between the house and the sea. The house was magnificent. It was a one-story structure with white walls and red roof tiles, seemingly completely surrounded by plate glass floor-to-ceiling windows.

Sam and I were well-to-do, but I could not afford this luxury. Carmen escorted us into the living room. White leather furniture and an open-plan design reinforced my opinion that these folks were not living on social security.

"You have a lovely home," I gushed.

“Nuestra casa es su casa, honey,” Trevor said with a smile.

"Now, I suggest you all get changed and have a shower. When you're ready, we'll assemble by the pool, quench our thirst with some real Jamaican Punch and wait for our last guest for the weekend. Sam, I have invited someone for you to meet. How does that sound as a plan?"

Sam gave a shy smile and blushed. He was obviously aware that events would take a sexual turn. We were shown to our rooms, and Charles and I were alone for the first time since we had left home.

"Charles, I thought you said Trevor was your junior partner."

"He is. Why the question."

"Mr. Stag, I have never known much about what you do apart from fucking any female you can get to. You guys are not into anything illegal, are you?

"No, Ms. Doe, Trevor runs the Jamaican portion of our operations. I run the whole company, and we are a trading company with offices in six countries dealing with food commodities and a bit of private banking."

"Then you are as well to do as he is?"

"I'd say more. However, we don't say well to do. We say comfortable."

I must have given a small sigh of relief when I learned that my future partner was not part of a cartel. Charles took me in his arms, kissed me, and said, "Now that we have put that matter to rest, what do you think of our hosts?"

"My god, Trevor is the answer to this woman's dreams when considering a BBC, while Carmen is one sexy slut." I replied, smiling.

"And Carmen is delicious as well. Now tell me, will you be OK with Carmen and me playing at times?"

"I think I am over that small pang of jealousy I had initially. Of course, Trevor will entertain me at those times."

"That's my girl. Now, let's shower and go to the pool. I am dying for some of that rum punch."

The shower was as sybaritic as the rest of the house. Charles washed me, and I washed him. He did not make me cum as he told me that he wanted me to keep my edge at the naughty thoughts running through my mind. Despite that, I was discovering that his mere presence was enough to get my pussy running. 

When I pulled out my bikini from my suitcase, Charles told me not to bother. Carmen did not allow clothing in the pool, and if I wore it, I would be the odd man out, so to speak.

***

Wearing nothing but sunglasses and a broad-brimmed hat, Charles, who was similarly attired, and I strolled out to the patio hand in hand. The pool was an actual swimming pool, different from the standard backyard affairs I was used to seeing.

For the first time, I could see Trevor and Carmen properly. When you sit in a car, you can not get the full measure of a person.

Trevor was a Greek god sculpted out of chocolate milk. The body of a fullback with a broad smiling face and lustrous brown eyes that were gazing at me appreciatively while licking lips that I longed to kiss and feel on my body. His body exuded strength and power. I could just imagine those arms lifting me up while the long cock that hung between his muscular legs ravished my cunt.

Carmen, on the other hand, was tall but delicate. Her long legs surmounted a glistening, shaved pussy and breasts sporting the longest nipples I had ever seen. Her black eyes mirrored Trevor's appreciation of my body.

"Girl, you rock," she said with a smile. "I can hardly wait to eat you up."

"I must say you look delicious to me also."

I saw a frown on her face and was afraid I had said something wrong when I noticed she was looking past me.

I turned and saw Sam had just appeared. He was wearing a bathing suit.

"Sam, bathing suits are not allowed in my pool. Get out of those immediately."

Shame-faced, he turned his back to us and shucked off the offending garment. Despite what I told you about Sam, he is very handsome. Build along the lines of a swimmer with tight, tush, flat abs and muscular arms. If it were not for his deficient cock, he would be a catch for most women.

He turned back towards us, blushing, unsure of what would be in store for him during his stay.

Sensing his discomfort, Trevor walked toward him with a glass of punch, and they talked in a low tone for a minute or two.

Sam seemed to relax and sat in one of the lounge chairs. He still looked dazed as he stared at the four of us.

Trevor whispered, "I think that what will take place soon will put a smile on his lips."

"I hope you do not intend to humiliate him. He has been through enough, and now that he knows he is not a cuck but gay, it has been a tough realization for him. He still needs to get used to that fact."

"No worries, Becks, I have invited a special guest who should be a perfect fit with him. There's the doorbell now. I'll go and let our guest in."

Trevor returned with a freckled, strikingly beautiful blonde woman. Her blue eyes sparkled, and her red lips were to die for. 

"Folks, this is Brianna. Brianna, I want you to meet Charles, my partner, and Becks, his partner. You know Carmen, and sitting over there is Sam.

"Sam, if you both so choose, Brianna will be your date for the weekend."

I glanced at Sam, but he did not seem thrilled.

"Now, Brianna," Trevor said. "The costume around here is skin. Get out of that pretty dress and go get to know Sam."

Brianna smiled and removed her dress. She was ravishing. Her tiny body was perfect: long, slender legs, small apple-sized breasts with hard nipples proudly erect. I looked down and gasped. No pussy. In its place was a cock that matched Sam's, except that it was standing at attention.

Turning to Sam, I saw a smile on his face, and his cock was pointing proudly at the sky. A wave of relief washed over me as I was not over my guilt in the whole sordid episode. I truly hoped he would find a measure of happiness.

I need not have worried. Brianna walked to where Sam was sitting and sat beside him. He seemed shy and vulnerable. She kept her eyes focused on him as they spoke. I watched her hand rest lightly on his thigh. Her other hand caressed his face, and she leaned forward and kissed him. That kiss seemed to break the ice. She took his hand and placed it on her thigh, where I saw it rise slowly to stroke her cock.

My attention was distracted. Trevor had come up behind me and cupped his hand under me to finger my pussy. "What do you think?" He asked me, "Are we witnessing a match made in heaven?"

"It might be. Never have I seen him maintain an erection unless it was being stroked. You'll notice his little guy is standing tall."

"Now, how about us? Charles told me you wanted some BBC. Reach back, and you'll find it ready to grant your wish."

SquirttyEleanor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirttyEleanor

I reached back, and his hot juicy cock filled my hand. I looked around and saw that Charles and Carmen were in the pool, and Charles was doing the breaststroke to Carmen's tits. While she was busy stroking something else. Sam and Brianna were interlocked in a 69, with Brianna's dainty finger giving him a prostate massage.

"I surrender to your charms. Do your damnedest. I won't fight," I said to Trevor.

His arms curled under my thighs, and he hoisted me up to chest level with my back to him, and my legs pulled back so that my knees rested against my tits. Get ready for a wild ride," he told me.

He slowly lowered me over his cock. It nudged at my opening when I felt my cunt lips being parted, and he slipped right up my pussy.

He did not fill me up the way Charles did but was exploring territory no man had set foot before or cock before. It felt wildly decadent as he raised and lowered me on that stiff cock, and I thought nothing could be this good when I felt something soft and velvety teasing my clit. I glanced down, and Carmen was crouched below me, lashing my clit with her tongue.

The ride continued for what seemed to be forever. Trevor seemed to be indefatigable. My inner pussy walls were massaged from my cunt lips to my cervix. Not once did he miss my g-spot, and the tongue action of Carmen on my clit had me climaxing repeatedly. I hoped no strangers were within hearing range as my moans and groans must be carrying for some distance.

Trevor was throbbing in my pussy when he said, "Now, Carmen do your magic."

Before I knew what hit me, she inserted a finger up my ass, and Trevor discharged like a firehose deep in me. The net result was a massive orgasm that had me squirting my juices all over Carmen's face.

He lifted me off his cock and set me down on one of the chaise longues, where I lay semi-comatose and panting. Before I knew what hit me, my thighs were parted by Carmen, and her mouth attacked my pussy, licking and sucking Trevor's cum out of me.

She sent me right back into a series of mini orgasms while I writhed under her concerted attack. When she finally stopped, I lay there with what must have been a shit-eating grin. 

Charles came over and sat next to me. "Well, Becks, that's another experience you can scratch off your bucket list." He leaned over and kissed me. "How about you and I get a nap to prepare for tonight's festivities?"

"There's more?"

"Babe, we ain't even started yet."

***

Supper was on the patio and was served smorgasbord style. Smoked salmon, shrimp, beef carpaccio, assorted cold cuts and cheeses were served buffet style.

"Carmen, when did you have time to prepare all this? I asked.

"You crazy girl? I never cook. This was catered from the hotel on the golf course."

"It must cost a fortune."

"Not when the company owns the hotel, it doesn't."

Damn, Charles, I would have to ask him for an inventory of his company's assets.

"Charles, we need to talk."

"About what, Becks?"

"Once this vacation is over, do you have any plans about what you will do about me? Are you going to go off galavanting and leave me alone for weeks at a time?"

"Strange that you should ask. While you were napping, Trevor and I discussed that very point. How would you like to live and work with me?"

"Are you serious? Where would we live? What could I do for you?"

"That's three questions," he said with a smile. Yes, I'm serious. As to where we would live, turn and look behind you up the hill. See that house further up the hill."

"Yes."

"Should you choose to become Mrs. Stag, that's your house."

I was looking at a house larger than the one we were staying at. Then what he had just said registered. "Mrs. Stag?"

"Yes, Mrs. Stag."

"Charles, are you proposing to me?"

"Sounds like I am. Do I need to go down on one knee to do that? I don't know quite how to do these things as I have never done this before."

"No, silly, you just have to kiss me quickly before I faint."

I jumped into his arms, and we kissed and kissed and kissed. We ended up rolling on the floor, wrapped in each other's arms, laughing and giggling like two children.

Then Charles uttered the sweetest words I had ever heard from him. "Becks, I love you. I've been in love with you since the night we met."

"Darling, me too. You dear, sweet man."

Trevor's voice chimed up, "Charles, is this the way to conduct a board meeting? We had agreed to put the proposition before the proposal."

"What proposition, you horny goat?" I asked.

"Charles and I would like you to supervise marketing operations for the companies. I have checked you out, and according to all the reports I have received, you are a marketing genius. This would then permit you to accompany Charles as he galavants all over the world, supposedly running the company. Do you accept the proposition and the proposal?"

"It all sounds too good to be true."

"All I require is a simple yes or no."

"Of course, yes..."

"The business before the board having been successfully concluded, I declare the meeting adjourned. Now Carmen, where's the desert?"

'Well, I'm not a piece of cherry pie, but Becks and I volunteer," she giggled.

"I guess you'll have to do."

Carmen picked up the remains of a slab of salmon and threw it at him, closely followed by the potato salad I threw at him. He chased Carmen around the pool, caught her, and sat with her face down on his lap, where he spanked her tush.

I laughed at the sight until he called to Charles, "I'm busy, Charles; Becks is guilty of lese majeste towards a senior board member. Please help her see the error of her ways."

I ran away with Charles chasing me and, like Carmen, ended up face down over Charles's lap being spanked. That man did not know his strength. He ignored my pleas to stop until my buns were red hot.

Then, he applied the ideal aftercare following a spanking. He leaned forward and kissed my sore tush, amply repaying me for the indignity he had forced me to endure.

His tongue ran the crease of my butt and tickled my rear door. "Desert," he declared, rimming my pucker and causing my pussy to turn happy cartwheels.

Carmen came over and said, "Stop that. She's mine. I need to make love to that woman. You two oafs think poking your cocks in us is all we need."

"Hey, we're celebrating our engagement. I have a thought: why don't we share?"

"Great idea," she responded and went to lie down on a yoga mat next to us.

Charles took me and lay me face down over her. He parted my thighs on each side of her face, and her tongue began working its magic on my cunt.

Here goes, I thought. One more item gets taken off my bucket list as I cautiously approached her pussy with my tongue.

My first cautious taste made me a believer. She tasted scrumptious. My tongue delighted at the feel of her tender inner flesh as it tried to slither its way as deep into her as possible. Various tastes assaulted my taste buds, from tangy to musty to sweet. I loved it.  

My pussy was delighting in the velvety feel of her tongue in and around it. When her fingers replaced her tongue, and she lashed at my clit with her tongue, it felt as if my whole body received a jolt of energy which made my toes curl.

I mirrored what she was doing, and her moans vibrated through me. 

Unexpectedly, I felt my ass cheeks parted, and another tongue was making love to my ass hole. 

Actually, it was more than making love. It was ravaging it. It was like having a miniature penis inserted in my butt. 

Somehow Carmen's legs were raised, and Charles appeared and attacked Carmen's asshole right under my eyes.

It dawned on me that it was Trevor's tongue that was up my ass while he held Carmen's legs back.

Those two made quite a tag team, I thought, smiling to myself just before the intensity of the situation caused me to tip over the edge, and my body surrendered with a shudder as I flooded Charlen's face with my cunt cream.

Her reaction was immediate. She did the same to me while matting Charle's hair with her sweet fluids.

The four of us rolled apart, and Carmen and I lay there in blissful pot orgasmic bliss.

I was to get no respite as Charles carried me to one of the deck chairs. Trevor sat down, and Charles placed me on his lap. At the same time, Carmen took her husband's cock and positioned it to enter my well-lubricated anus. 

The thrill I felt as that long black cock entered me was intense. Again, he was exploring new territory.

Charles straddled Trevor's legs, and his long thick cock impaled my cunt. I was stuffed full of cock and loved it. 

The cherry on top of the sundae came when Carmen began sucking and teasing my nipples.

The man I loved and two people I was getting to love more and more by the minute were possessing my body.

Each thrust by Charles was accompanied by Trevor thrusting upward with his hips. The two cocks were giving me the deep tissue massage of a lifetime.

I could feel the throb of both of them as their cocks pulsed in my ass and cunt.

It felt good to feel possessed by them.

My pussy was squelching as my juices kept welling up from deep within me, and every stroke carried me to a new plateau of sensation.

Caren leaned in, and our tongues twined in a sensual kiss when my orgasm overcame me. My cunt and asshole clamped down on both cocks, as they flooded me with their hot cum, both front and back at the same time.

We stayed locked in that position as we all regained our breath. Finally, Charles lifted me off Trevor and set me down on shaky legs.

When he saw that, he lifted me and said, "Baby Girl, it's bedtime for us. I snuggled against his broad chest and mumbled my good night to Carmen and Trevor before he carried me up to our room.

***

I woke the following morning with my husband spooned around my body and holding my tit when Carmen came into our room. She crawled into bed next to me and kissed me. 

"We have servants around this morning, so our usual clothing rules are amended for the next hour to include wearing bikinis, sarongs, or pareos."

Charles stirred next to us and turned to lay on his back. Carmen snickered and pointed to where the sheet was being tented. "Are you able to handle that alone, or do you need some help?"

"I think that if we double-team him, he would like that. Come on, let's put a smile on his face."

I carefully lifted the sheet and saw that his morning wood was raging. We both carefully arranged ourselves on either side of his body.

We descended on him at the same time with extended tongues. It took quite a few licks and sucks on his member before he noticed what was being done to him, and he grunted in surprise.

I moved up, stuck my tongue in his mouth, and whispered, "Shush. Just enjoy and keep quiet."

I got back into position, and we both resumed worshiping his cock and balls with hot mouths and wet tongues. Carmen claimed the privilege of his ejaculation, telling me to move aside. It was her turn to swallow him.

She did a masterful job, as not a single drop was lost.

When she was done, she offered me her mouth to kiss, and I got to taste Stag's wonderful cum.

After we were done, Charles said, "That must be a first—the head of marketing and the head of sales working together."

I looked at Carmen in surprise. "I did not know you also worked for whatever we work for."

"You thought I was here for my decorative qualities only?"

 Charles said, "Darling, we only hire staff based on their decorative qualities and sexual abilities. It improves teamwork, as you two have just ably demonstrated."

"Becks, careful of this guy's silver tongue. He drives us like a slave master. But he does have some redeeming qualities."

"Carmen, stop bucking for a raise today. The only one you'll get from me is up your delightful pussy or ass if my new partner permits it."

"Promises, promises, all I get are promises. Guys, breakfast will be served in thirty minutes, and I'm going to see if my lord and master needs to be drained before he gets his ass out of bed."

"Need any help?" I asked with a smile.

"Not necessary today. Take care of your lord and master. On other occasions, you'd be welcome," she said as her cute tush disappeared from the room.

Charles and I showered together, and after I donned a bikini that weighed less than two ounces in total, we descended to the patio, where breakfast was being served.

I am a coffee snob back home. I looked at the cup a waiter had just served me with suspicion. After I tasted it, I had to ask the waiter, "What is this coffee?"

"Jamaican Mountain Blue Coffee," he told me. "Don't you like it?"

"No, I don't just like it. I love it," I answered with a smile. "Thank you."

Soon, the four of us were ready to dig in when Briana and Sam appeared. We last saw their hides or hairs at supper last night.

Briana looked radiant, and Sam seemed very different. He stood tall and looked proud. It had been years since I had seen him with that look. He smiled at us as he took a seat next to Briana.

"Folks," Sam announced, "Briana is returning to America with me. She and I are engaged as of last night."

My jaw dropped at those words. This was the last thing in the world I had expected to hear. What he said next shocked me even more.

"From now on, I will never be a cuck. Briana even suggested I become a Stag, and she is my Doe. I discovered last night that though my appendage does not compare with Charles or Trevor's, it functions perfectly adequately when I wish."

"Sam," I gushed, "I am so happy for you and Bianna."

Impulsively, I removed the solitaire, which I had been wearing out of habit for many years, and handed it to Sam.

"Sam, you gave me this ring years ago. I'm returning it to you because it now belongs on Briana's finger, not mine."

He took the ring, looked at Briana, dropped to one knee, and took her hand, placing the ring on her finger.

"Bravo, Sam," Trevor said, "Charles, see how it's done, you uncouth barbarian."

Briana came over and gave me a soft kiss. I was surprised that I enjoyed it as much as I did. I laughed silently, thinking there was another item to add to my bucket list.

***

Epilogue:

The week was a veritable fuck fest. I ended up making love and being loved in every possible way by everyone, including Sam and Brianna.

Briana was as skilled a lover as any man there, while Sam amazed me with his skill, which he had never exhibited before.

Charles and I now live in Jamaica, apart from traveling to our firm's different locations. 

I discovered that Charles had not been joking when he had jested about the firm hiring its senior staff based on their decorative qualities and sexual abilities. We have lovers around the world to enjoy life with which we do.

Briana and Sam visit us regularly, and Sam's testosterone treatments are making a BIG difference.

Edited by JefferyB

***

Thanks to all those who have read all or parts of this saga. Your comments are welcome. If you enjoyed it, click on the little heart below. If you love it, click on both the heart and the star.

 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments