Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Club:Part III

"More adventures in our new playground"

44
8 Comments 8
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

We leisurely strolled through our new playground and were once again amazed at the sheer size and opulence of the place. It brought to mind pictures I had seen of the palace at Versailles. There was room after room, some with doors closed and some open for viewing. We passed one with a dominatrix, in the appropriate dress holding the face of a handcuffed female slave against her crotch and was obviously in the throes of a violent orgasm. We stood there for a moment, and I could feel myself becoming aroused again.

Rhonda said with a grin, “We’re going to have to watch ourselves,  or we might end up spending all our time here.”

“You said that right,” I responded as we moved along. We passed a cannabis booth that was well-stocked and we chose a sativa vape pen for later. There was a small restaurant/bar tucked away here and we realized we were hungry and sat down and ordered a couple of appetizers. I had a Macallan scotch on the rocks and Rhonda ordered an Absolut martini. We sat back and were sipping on our drinks when Joe and Pam strolled in. They greeted us warmly and we invited them to join us. They accepted and sat down.

Pam spoke first and said excitedly, “Can you believe this place?” Rhonda and I nodded in agreement and I said, “Everywhere you go there is some sort of exciting sexual activity going on, and the place seems to go on forever.”

Joe nodded and said, “There’s an orgy in one of the rooms, and there must be twenty people in there.”

The waiter overheard as he brought our appetizers to us and said, “If you would like to go to a room, feel free to select any one of them. There is a button to summon a waiter and they can bring drinks or food, or whatever you wish to your room.”

We thanked him, and Pam and Joe ordered drinks, but no food. Pam suggested that we finish and go to a room and order more drinks. Joe nodded his approval, and we agreed.

We made small talk as we finished our appetizers, and it turned out, they were both professors at a small community college. We had shared interests in many things, particularly literature and creative writing. We had enhanced an already warm rapport. When we finished eating, we grabbed our drinks and searched for a room.

They were everywhere, and we selected a cozy one that had a comfortable seating area, a king-sized bed, and a fake fireplace that contributed to the ambiance.

We went in and closed the door, and I hit the button for another drink. The waiter arrived promptly, and we all ordered another round. The lighting in the room was subdued, which also contributed to the ambiance. I asked if they minded if we puffed on the vape pen, and they not only didn’t mind but joined us. 

The drinks arrived promptly and we settled in and puffed and sipped. We were very relaxed in a few minutes, and Pam broke the ice. “That was exciting earlier when we were all masturbating and then fucking together.” 

“That’s putting it mildly," Rhonda replied, especially when we were watching that guy with the huge dick take that couple!”

Pam and Joe both nodded in unison, and I said, “It was exciting watching the two of you fuck. We have done some soft swaps and threeways in the past, so we love that sort of thing.” 

Rhonda asked, “What are the two of you into?”

Joe spoke up and said, “I would like to watch Pam with another man or woman but we haven’t made it that far yet.”

I noticed Pam’s robe had fallen open as she said, “We talked about a soft swap before we came here tonight…” Her voice trailed off, and her hand wandered down between her legs.

I looked at Rhonda, got the go-ahead vibe, and said, “We’re halfway there already, why don’t we service the ladies first Joe?"

He said, “Let’s go for it.” 

I watched Rhonda as she stood up and dropped her robe, and Pam followed suit. They both had luscious bodies, and Rhonda spread her legs and put her feet up on the chair as Joe got on his knees in front of her.

Carlas_Dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Carlas_Dream

Pam did the same, and I took a moment to admire her very closely trimmed pussy before I slowly licked my way up her slit. I gently spread her lips, exposing her love button, and began to kiss, lick and suck it gently.

The effects were immediate, she began to moan and I could hear Rhonda voicing her sounds of arousal as well. We went at it like this for a while, and I heard the familiar sound of Rhonda’s approaching climax, which appeared to trigger Pam, and she held my face against her as she shuddered.

Joe and I stood up and dropped out robes, and I got my first close look at his dick along with Rhonda. It was about 7” long and moderately thick with a well-formed mushroom head. He had a nice set of shaved balls hanging down below also. Rhonda didn’t waste any time and cupped his balls in her hand and began to service him. He was standing with his hands on his hips, and his head was back, enjoying the moment.

Pam had dropped to her knees and was pumping my dick with her hand and said, “You’re thick.” She seemed impressed and began sucking my balls and licked her way up the shaft, She began to move up and down on it and the only sound in the room was the sucking sounds from the two girls moving up and down furiously on our dicks. 

“Should we have them drink us?” I asked Joe and he groaned “Yes” and I knew he was close. 

He twisted his fingers in Rhonda’s hair and I did the same with Pam, and we slowly fucked their mouths until we both emptied our balls.

Joe and I collapsed in our chairs and the girls got up from their knees and basked in the glow of a job well done. We put our robes back on and ordered another round of drinks. We sipped our drinks and discussed the possibility of a full swap soon. We exchanged contact info and parted with kisses and hugs.

We sat on the couch after they had left, and Rhonda and I took a few more puffs. I said, “That was exciting, wasn’t it?”

“Yes, it was,” she said with a pout, “but I want to fuck”

“Mmmm, give me a few minutes, and I’ll see what I can do about that.”

We took a few more puffs and sipped our drinks. We kissed, and I let my hand wander all over her luscious body. I felt my dick begin to get hard and told her to drop her robe and walk to the bed.

She did as I asked and looked back, smiling, as I admired her creamy white ass while stroking my dick.

She went to the bed and assumed the position, hands behind her knees, displaying herself. I crawled up between her legs and rubbed the swollen head of my dick up and down her slit and then drove myself in her and began to vigorously fuck her as she wiggled and moaned under me. I slid the tip of my finger up her bottom hole and kicked off her orgasm, and I followed her with my own.

We lay there for a bit and then got up and put our robes back on. We finished our drinks and decided to take a stroll. We exited the room, and one of the attendants in the red coats asked if we would be returning, and we indicated that we would not. He spoke into a handset, and a clean-up crew appeared and began their work.

We decided that we had seen enough for one night, and made our way back to change into our clothes. We saw Max coming out of the shower area, drying himself, and he walked over to us.

His semi-hard dick was swinging out in front of him as he walked over to us. I noticed Rhonda’s gaze was fixed on it as he shook my hand. He stated that it was good to meet us and hoped to see us again. Rhonda was staring at his ass as he walked away and I playfully slapped her naked bottom.

She squealed and danced away and said with a pout, “You know how I am.” She was right, I did know, and I felt myself becoming aroused again and knew there would be unfinished business when we got home.

Published 
Written by Voyager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments