Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Skinny Dipping Part One

"What started as flirting, ending up as a swinging good time!"

136
63 Comments 63
18.2k Views 18.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Two couples take their attraction for each other's spouses to a whole new level when they decide to go skinny dipping! This is just a fun, two-part, quick read. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy it!"

Jon and Liza were our best friends. We spent a lot of time together socially, playing softball, attending company picnics, or going to parties. We also enjoyed just hanging out with them because they were very like-minded and just plain fun to be around.

Then one day, we invited them to come over for a cookout. I noticed that we didn’t have any drinks in the upstairs fridge, so I said I would go down and grab some. Jon followed me into the basement to help me bring up another case of beer. When we got downstairs, I stopped quickly, and Jon kept right on walking. He ran into me, and we both laughed. Then I noticed a nice bulge in his shorts. I wasn’t quite sure what to say.

He saw my gaze on his crotch, and he turned a little red. “Hey, what can I say, Janna? You’re hot!”

It was my turn to blush, but I never had to chance to thank him for the compliment because the next thing I knew, he was kissing me. I could have pulled away, but I was enjoying it too much. I felt my panties go damp. Suddenly he pressed his body against mine, and our tongues were dancing.

Then I heard my husband, Casey, call down, “Hey, are you two coming back up any time soon?”

Jon and I broke off the kiss and felt flustered. Did Casey suspect they were up to no good?

I called up, “We’re coming. I was just showing Jon the progress in your workroom, honey.”

“Okay, well, Liza and I are going out back, so come up when you’re done,” Casey said.

“Quick thinking, Janna,” Jon said, leaning in to kiss me again.

I put my hand on his chest to stop him. “Jon, we need to go upstairs. We can’t do this.”

Jon made a pouty face, but he relented. However, as we carried the beer up the stairs, he said, “I’m not sorry I kissed you. I’ve wanted to do that for a long time.”

I turned to look at him. “I’m not sorry either. But I don’t think it can go any farther, okay?”

Jon nodded in what I believed was agreement. Then we took the bottles outside, put them on ice in the large cooler, and joined Liza and Casey in the backyard.

I tried to be nonchalant, but Casey could tell something was up. He watched me like a hawk for the next hour, paying attention to everything I said and did. Thankfully, it was time for the guys to do the male bonding thing and grill up some burgers.

Liza and I went inside to cut some onions and tomatoes. While we were in the kitchen, I noticed that she was looking down the front of my shirt.

“See something you like?” I joked.

“As a matter of fact, yes. You have such gorgeous breasts. I'm wildly jealous! So often, I wish mine were bigger. Jon says maybe we can save up for a boob job.”

“Be careful what you wish for, Liza. I swear that most of my back aches come from having these large girls riding around on my chest,” I said.

“Well, I know Jon thinks you have awesome tits. He stares at them every time we are together,” she said bluntly.

I was mortified! “Oh, I’m sure he’s not really looking at them, Liza!”

She laughed, “Oh, I don’t care. I know Jon has always had a thing for you. Which doesn’t bother me at all since I have a thing for Casey.”

I was stunned. I mean, we’ve always been flirty with each other’s husbands and each other as well. But it never occurred to me that they might want to fool around with us.

Cyntiia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cyntiia

I wasn’t sure what to say. “Um, you know that Casey thinks you’re sexy.”

Just then, Jon opened the back door and poked his head inside. “Burgers are ready. Who wants cheese on theirs?”

The afternoon went by quickly with lots of beer and flirty banter. By evening, the inhibitions were nearly non-existent with all the alcohol we’d consumed. But Casey surprised everyone by saying, “Hey, Jon, you’re going to stare holes through Janna’s shirt.”

We all laughed, but Jon said, “I can’t help myself, man. Your wife has primo tits.”

“You should see them naked,” Casey bragged. “Go on, honey, flash your girls for Jon.”

I started to protest when Liza said, “Please? I’d like to see them too.”

Jon chimed in, “Yeah, come on, Janna. Show me your tits.”

“Oh, what the hell,” I said. Then I lifted my top and my bra to show off my 38 DDs.

Jon looked at Casey. “Can I touch them?”

Casey laughed and said, “I think you should be asking Liza if she’s okay with that, bro.”

Liza grinned wickedly, “Oh, I think you should do more than touch them, Jon. I think you should suck on them.”

I felt myself go damp between my legs. Was this really happening? Casey and I had fantasized about being with another couple for so long!

“Hey, I’m all for letting Jon do whatever he wants with my boobs, but can we go inside at least? I feel kind of exposed out here.”

Liza said, “I have a better idea. Why don’t we take off our clothes and go skinny dipping in your pool?”

The next thing I knew, we were all stripping off our clothes and jumping in the pool. Jon swam over to me and grabbed a breast with each hand. “Oh, God, these are beautiful. I have wanted to enjoy these tits for so long.”

Casey was getting so turned on watching me, which made me even more aroused than I already was. I still couldn’t believe this was happening. Then Liza swam over and said, “Jon and I both want to taste these.”

Suddenly, Jon was sucking on one breast, and Liza was sucking on the other. I was in heaven. Especially when I saw Casey start to stroke his cock.

“You should finger her cunt, Jon,” Liza said.

Jon grinned and started playing with my pussy. He wasted no time, inserting three fingers inside me while Liza swam over to Casey. She grabbed his balls and said, “Let me take over, babe.”

Casey’s eyes nearly rolled back in his head as Liza stroked him under the water. Meanwhile, Jon was fucking me fast and furiously with his fingers. Between Jon’s handy work and seeing Liza stroking my man, I was getting incredibly turned on.

It wasn’t long before I was so close to climaxing. I noticed that Casey was so aroused that he was getting close too. “Cum with me, baby!” I called across the pool. “Let’s cum hard together!”

Jon leaned down to whisper in my ear, “I want to do so much more with you. This is just the beginning for us. Cum for me now.”

Just before my orgasm ripped through my body, I heard Casey’s saying, “Oh, fuck, yes! I’m cumming!” I watched him shoot his load under the water, and I dipped below the surface, so I could scream while I came.

When I came back up, Casey was grinning. “Janna, I think we need to be good hosts and return the favor, don’t you?”

"Oh, fuck yeah!" I replied. 

To be continued...

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments