Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Noah's Ice Cream Route Maple Lane Part 2

"Jack and Abigail's memorable weekend."

28
9 Comments 9
2.1k Views 2.1k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story is a continuation of Noah's Ice Cream Route Maple Lane part 1"

The Porn video: Lovers in the Park 

Carla was an irresistible single Latina woman in her mid-twenties, with long wavy brunette hair and an athletic figure. She was extroverted, conspicuous, and warmhearted. Carla had worn a cross-body bag and a magenta one-piece workout jumpsuit to jog in.   

Trina was an exquisite black woman in her mid-twenties, had long blonde goddess locs, and a curvy figure. She was a humorous, affectionate, and clever woman. Trina had worn a color-block zip-up sports bra and biker shorts. She also had a leather fanny pack with her.  

The two women had been best friends for four years and lived in the same luxury apartment building. Carla and Trina went jogging twice a week in the mornings at solstice park, located across the street from their apartment. 

“We have jogged for an hour. Can we sit down on a bench?” Carla asked. 

“Sure. I could use a break at the moment,” Trina said. 

Carla led Trina to a bench in a secluded area near a waterfall and a botanical garden. 

“I love our early morning workouts,” Carla said. 

“Me too. I love spending time with you,” Trina said. 

Carla retrieved an orange-cranberry granola bar and a mini water bottle from her cross-body bag.

“I love your outfit,” Carla said. 

“Thank you, but I love your outfit. Where did you purchase it?” Trina asked. 

“I found out one of my colleagues from work has designed an athleisure line. The merchandise fits me very well. I can send you her information, and maybe we can purchase the same outfit to look like twins,” Carla said.

“Yes. Please send me the information,” Trina said. 

Carla started eating and drinking her morning snack. “I should have brought an extra granola bar for you,” she said. 

“It’s alright,” Trina said. 

“Do you have something to eat?” Carla asked.  


“No but its okay,” Trina said. 

“I insist,” Carla said. She held the orange cranberry granola bar up to Trina’s lips for her to take a bite.

“Mmm. It tastes good,” Trina said. 

Trina opened her leather fanny pack to obtain a mini water bottle. Carla had taken her cell phone out of her cross-body bag and started watching a funny video on Instagram. An individual was seated on the piano at the mall, dressed as Michael Myers. He started playing the movie’s theme song. Then another individual wearing the same costume appeared and walked toward the piano player. The guy seated at the piano stopped playing the movie’s theme song and began playing Dr. Dre’s song “Still.” The individual standing behind the piano player started to C-walk. Everyone in the mall began cheering on the Michael Myers that was dancing. Carla started laughing and bumped Trina’s shoulder by accident. The water spilled on Trina’s chest. 

“Shit,” Trina said. 

“I am sorry. Let me help you,” Carla said. 

“Do you have napkins?” Trina asked. 

“I have something better than napkins,” Carla responded. 

Carla unzipped Trina’s sports bra and watched the large breasts spill out. So many nights, Carla had fantasized about sucking on her best friend’s nipples. She was making the dream into a reality. Trina moaned as she sucked on the left breast and massaged the other. 

“I have wanted you for myself,” Carla said. 

“Mhmm. Show me how badly you have wanted me,” Trina said. 

Trina watched as one of Carla’s hands left her right breast and slipped underneath the biker shorts. Her best friend flashed a devilish smile after discovering she was not wearing panties. Carla moved her fingers in a circular motion inside Trina’s pussy, making her wet. Trina had felt the pace increase and started to squirm. 

“Fuckkk,” Trina moaned. 

“Let’s take these off wet biker shorts,” Carla said. 

Six months prior, Carla overheard her best friend’s ex-boyfriend Aaron bragging about how incredible Trina’s pussy tasted. She was anxious to find out if his statement was true or not.

The solstice park in Arizona was 500 acres, visited by locals and tourists. There were bike patrol guards to ensure the safety of everyone coming. Chris Hampton was an attractive patrol guard with striking facial features and kept his brow in a man bun. He had an award-winning smile and was kind. Every morning he would visit the waterfall in the park before starting his work route.  

Chris arrived at work and changed into his uniform. The sun was beaming on Chris’s face as he enjoyed the pedaled through the park. When he arrived at the waterfall, he admired how the water cascaded from top to bottom. It would be great to stay there for hours to watch and inhale the fresh smell. He was trying to enjoy the peaceful scenery but kept hearing commotion nearby. 

“Damn it,” Chris said. 

Chris needed to see about the commotion. The park needed to stay safe at all times. He got back on the bike and rode in the direction of the sound. Once Chris arrived, he parked his bicycle and carefully observed it before making his presence known. 

His jaw dropped. “MY GOD,” he whispered. 

It was almost every man’s fantasy to witness lesbians fornicating in public. A beautiful woman wearing a magenta jumpsuit was eating out her naked girlfriend. He was becoming turned on watching them and hearing the whimpering sounds. Chris needed to block off the route from visitors. He walked away to place orange cones and a sign down to stop people from coming into the area. Afterward, he went back to watch. 

Trina marveled at how her best friend devoured her pussy like she was attending an unlimited brunch on the weekend. She pushed Carla’s head deeper into between her thighs.  The intense pleasure made Trina’s body tremble.

"Ooo baby, keep eating me,” Trina moaned. 

Carla overindulged in eating Trina’s ambrosian pussy. It tasted like baked peaches that were beautifully ripe and sweet. The erotic sounds her best friend made from receiving pleasure was turning her on. Carla noticed her nipples were piercing through the magenta jumpsuit. She could not see the wet spot forming on the back of her outfit.  She would love to use McDonald’s slogan “I’m Lovin It” to create a porn video featuring Trina to show how she everyone it was the best pussy in the world to eat. 

“I am cumminggggggg,” Trina screamed. 

When Carla came up for air, her face was glowing. It looked like she received a facial from a dermatologist. 

“Dammmnn,” Chris muttered. 

Chris’s massive cock had expanded in bike patrol shorts and was quite noticeable. He pulled out his cock and immediately began stroking it. The woman in the magenta jumpsuit stood up and removed her attire. So many erotic thoughts came to his mind; the positions he would instruct them to go in, and his cum spewing on their faces, tits, ass, or inside them. His cock started bobbing up and down in approval of what came to his mind. The veins were becoming puffed out along the shaft. He watched the ladies leave the bench and head to a grassy area to be more comfortable. They did not see him up the clothes and sample their sweet juices. Chris heard the ladies moaning loudly, and he quickly went looking for them again. He found the two ladies lying on the grass in a scissoring sex position. Chris had knelt behind the bushes to watch them. 

“Shittt,” he muttered. 

Chris realized his loud reaction made his presence known to the ladies. They stopped pleasuring one another and waved for him to come over. He tucked his hard cock back into his pants and walked over to them. 

“Good morning,” Chris said. 

“Hello,” Carla said. 

Carla and Trina had immediately noticed the patrol guard’s erection pressed against his black pants. He was wearing his name badge. 

“How long have you been watching us, Chris?” Trina asked. 

“Just a little bit,” he answered. 

“I doubt it,” Carla said. 

“I watched the two of you for ten minutes,” he said. 

“Finally, an honest answer,” Carla said 

“Can I continue watching?” Chris asked. 

“No, I think it’s time for you to join us,” Carla answered. 

“Thanks for the invitation. What are both of your names?” Chris asked. 

“My name’s Trina, and the beautiful woman I am about to kiss is Carla,” Trina said. 

While he stripped down, Trina and Carla began making out. He sat down beside them and joined in on the kiss. Chris slipped both of his hands into Carla and Trina’s pussies. He was not surprised to find out both women were extremely wet. 

“I will fuck whoever comes first,” Chris said. 

It was music to his ears, hearing both women whimper and moan his name out loud. Trina was the first to cum. She instructed him to lie down on the grass, then climbed on top of him. Trina guided his cock into her drenched pussy. While she slowly rotated her hips, he squeezed her breasts. Chris had felt his cock removed from Trina pussy’s and started to be sucked on by Carla. He sucked on Trina’s large breasts that were dangling in his face. It lasted a few moments, then Carla guided his cock back into Trina’s pussy. She started licking Trina’s ass hole. Chris thrust his hips upward fucking wildly into Trina’s drenched pussy until he came. 

“Fuckkkkk,” Chris groaned. 

Carla watched Chris’s cock erupt like a volcanic eruption, releasing a bountiful load of cum inside Trina. Her best friend was screaming as an orgasm ripped through her body. She started licking the cum trailing down Chris’s shaft and balls. After Trina had regained her composure, she climbed off the patrol guard. Carla could see thick globs of cum, that had started running down Trina’s inner thighs.

“One more pussy to fill,” Chris said to himself. 

Trina had spread her legs wider, welcoming her best friend to eat again. Her hands gripped the grass as she enjoyed another overload of pleasure. She watched as Chris brought his massive wet cock to her lips. He slid into her warm mouth, face fucking her slowly at first. Trina noticed him trying to be on his best behavior. Chris had placed his hands on her hand and face fucked her faster until he was hard. Trina could see the hunger in his eyes, ready to fuck her best friend. 

Chris informed Carla he was ready; he instructed her to get on all fours. He had stood behind her to run his hard cock up and down her ass crack. Chris started singing; 

Eeny, meeny, miny mo

Pussy or the ass hole

Either or she will holler, and we will both cum

Enny, meeny miny mo

Chris had chosen Carla’s wet pussy and immediately buried his cock inside. He felt waves of pleasurable sensations on his cock every time he moved in and out. Chris reached for Carla’s breasts, squeezing them. He fucked her like it was the last day he would ever breathe again. Trina had her legs wide open again and was masturbating in front of them. Chris stared at Trina; as he blasted a load of cum into Carla’s soaked pussy. He felt like a lucky son of a bitch to fuck two women during work. 

Carla closed her eyes as her body trembled from experiencing an orgasm. She reopened them, and Trina was squirting her in the face. 

 The porn video: Lovers in the Park has concluded. 


Jack Alpine had stood underneath the rainfall shower head as the hot water ran down his back. He grunted loudly as his fat cock shot an enormous load, similar to the bike patrol guard from the porn video. It spewed on the glass shower doors and the walls. His wife Abigail recommended he watch the video on the waterproof tv during his shower.  

Kattyhot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kattyhot

Abigail knocked on the bathroom door. “Honey, can I come in?” she asked. 

“Yes,” he answered. 

Abigail came into the bathroom wearing a short red silk robe. 

“What did you think of the lovers in the park video?” she asked. 

“I loved it,” Jack responded. 

“I am happy you enjoyed it,” she said. 

“Are you available to join me in the shower to clean up the mess I made?” Jack asked. 

“Yes,” Abigail answered.  

Abigail untied her robe and allowed it to drop onto her feet. She was naked and ready to pleasure her husband. He instructed her to lick the cum off the glass door and the walls in the shower. When Abigail finished, she sat on the shower bench and signaled her husband to come closer. She had opened her mouth wide to engulf Jack’s cock. He upgraded his cleaning to a blowjob. Abigail had felt his heavy balls beating against her chin. 

“You are the best cock sucking wife,” Jack groaned.

Abigail stared at her husband as she deep-throated his cock. She kept Jack entertained in and out of the bedroom. He was the breadwinner in the household but; acknowledged how she contributed to his success. Abigail had heard Jack groan as a plethora of cum exploded down her throat. 

“Fuckkk,” Jack shouted. 

Jack watched his wife swallow the creamy load.  

Two hours later, Jack and Abigail were getting ready for his company’s gala. The company Jack worked for was celebrating its 10th anniversary at the Phoenician in Scottsdale, Arizona. He wore a customized shawl lapel black & gold two-piece tuxedo suit. Abigail hired a hairdresser, make-up artist, and wardrobe stylist for the evening.


Jack had taken a double look at his wife as she came downstairs. Her long straight hair was black, and she had bangs. Her makeup was impeccable; it complimented her marigold satin ruched off-the-shoulder sleeveless dress. The dress also had a high slit and long brush train.  

“Honey. I cannot take my eyes off you,” Jack said. 

Abigail kissed him. “Good,” she said. 

“Are you ready to leave?” he asked. 

“Yes,” Abigail answered. 

Jack drove his Egyptian blue Range Rover to The Phoenician in Scottsdale. He wanted to shove his wife’s pretty face between his legs, but her makeup would smear. When they arrived at the venue, Jack instructed the men working valet to be extra careful with his car. He did not tell Abigail they were spending the night or how he had arranged a few spa services in the morning for them. The deluxe executive suite he reserved featured a living area with a dining table and sliding glass doors that opened to a furnished terrace. It also included expansive views of the pool, garden, and mountains. 

Jack and his wife entered the luxury hotel and were escorted into the gala. There was a gold shimmer wall panel with gold, white, and silver balloons attached to it. In the center of the wall panel read, “Thank you for ten years.” A photographer was walking around taking pictures. A woman greeted the guest and handed them glasses from the decorated champagne wall.

Jack held Abigail’s hand as they walked to their table. Some of his colleagues were on the dance floor. He noticed his wife liked the centerpieces on the table. It was; white flowers submerged in different-sized glass vases and small candles floating on top.  

“I booked us a deluxe suite here since the kids are with their friends for the weekend,” Jack said. 

Abigail kissed Jack on the cheek. “Thank you,” she said. 

“We deserve it, and I want us to have a good time,” Jack said. 

 

Jack had noticed Mr. Wayne Henderson and his wife; were headed to his table. 

Mr. Waylen Henderson was the vice president of the company. He was a stunning man, athletic, clever, and mercurial. One of the reasons his wife left him was because he constantly flirted with other women. Waylen was 40 years old, with silver metallic hair, wore the finest designer suits made in Italy, and spoke three languages. Mrs. Ava Henderson worked for a well-known company as a fragrance chemist. She was in her mid-thirties, came from a wealthy family, and had been married to Waylen for three years. Ava was an intelligent, funny, and creative woman. 

Waylen wore a black tuxedo, and Ava had a hunter green missord contrast sequin one-shoulder mermaid hem dress with an attached skirt. She had a vintage Hollywood waves hairstyle. 

Jack and Abigail had stood up to greet the lovely couple. 

 “Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Henderson,” Jack and Abigail said. 

“Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Alpine,” the Henderson’s said. 

“I love your dress Abigail,” Ava said. 

“Thank you. I love your dress as well,” Abigail said. 

“I should have worn a suit similar to Jack’s instead of dressing like a penguin,” Waylen said. 

Jack chuckled. “I thought you would be wearing a customized suit from Milan,” he said. 

“My husband had plenty of suits to choose from,” Ava said. 

“The suit you have on looks great, Mr. Henderson,” Abigail said. 

Waylen flashed a smile. “Thank you, Abigail,” he said. 

“You are welcome,” Abigail said. 

“Have the two of you eaten yet?” Ava asked. 

“No,” Jack answered. 

“I was going to suggest trying some ice cream by the big creamer,” Waylen said. 

“Noah’s here?” Abigail asked. 

“Yes, we asked him to create customized flavors for the gala,” Waylen said. 

Jack and Abigail glanced at Noah; he had on a black tuxedo and a leather pink bow tie. There were guests at his ice cream station waiting for their turn. 

“He makes the best ice cream,” Jack said. 

“I agree Noah’s very talented,” Ava said. 

“I appreciate recommending we use Noah for the gala Jack,” Waylen said. 

“You’re welcome,” Jack said. 

“Abigail, I asked Waylen to have one of the chefs prepare some Jamaican brown stew fish,” Ava said. 

“Omg. Let me go make Jack and I plate,” Abigail said. 

“How about I help you make Jack a plate of food and dessert,” Ava asked. 

“Sure,” Abigail said. 

“I have an idea of what Jack likes,” Ava said. 

“Honey, can you bring me some ice cream?” Waylen asked. 

“Yes,” Ava said. 

Waylen waited until his wife and Abigail were closer to the food stations to speak.  

“Let’s go outside, Jack,” Waylen said. 

“Alright,” Jack said. 

Waylen led Jack outside to have a seat by the pool. 

“Abigail looks marvelous tonight,” Waylen said. 

“Thank you,” Jack said. 

“Are the two of you spending the night here?” Waylen asked. 

“Yes,” Jack replied. 

“Great. I need a favor,” Waylen said. 

“What’s the favor?” Jack asked. 

“I need you to entertain my wife after the gala’s over,” Waylen said. 

“Not a problem,” Jack said. 

“Ava misses you,” Waylen said. 

“Really. The feeling’s mutual,” Jack said. 

Waylen raised his hand. “Tell her yourself,” he said. 

“I will. Where will you be?” Jack asked. 

“In another with someone marvelous,” Waylen responded. 

Waylen had given Jack the presidential room key and strict instructions to follow. 

When Jack returned to the table, he noticed a plate of his favorite foods. Abigail was enjoying the stew and laughing with his colleagues. Later in the evening, Jack asked his wife to dance with him as the band played Earth, Wind, and Fire. Waylen and his father walked on stage to give a few speechless and hand out a few awards. Jack had noticed Noah was seated at a table, flirting with the single women from the company. The gala ended at midnight.  Jack and Abigail headed upstairs to their luxury room to take a bath and sleep. 

Jack awoke at the sound of his cell phone chiming twice on the nightstand. He had received two text messages from his boss. 

Waylen: Please come, and join Ava in the presidential suite 

Waylen: Do not forget the room key 

Jack: On my way

Jack tapped his wife on the shoulder. “Waylen just texted me, sweetheart,” he said. 

Abigail kissed him. “Alright. See you in the morning,” she said. 

Ava had a red cut-out bow garter lingerie set on. She had tied a long black mesh robe with fur trimmings around her body. Ava had called room service to request a chocolate fondue charcuterie board and two bottles of wine. She had placed red rose petals on the floor, dimmed the lights, and played sensual music. The presidential suite door opened, and her lover came in with a rose gold glitter box. 

Ava kissed her lover. “I missed you so much,” she said. 

“I missed you too. I bought you something special,” Abigail said. 

“Can I open the gift?” Ava asked. 

“When we go into the bedroom, you can open it,” Abigail said. 

“Mmm. I am looking forward to that,” Ava said. 

Abigail untied her black robe to reveal the red floral embroidered bow teddy bodysuit. Her lover stared at her as she poured wine into the two glasses. Abigail picked up a strawberry and dipped it into the chocolate fondue. She slowly ate the fruit as Ava watched.  

“I love watching you,” Ava said. 

“Really?” Abigail asked 

“I could not keep my eyes off you at the gala,” Ava admitted. 

“I noticed,” Abigail said 

“It was hard for me to behave myself because I wanted to whisk you away and have my way with you,” Ava said. 

“We could have disappeared for a little bit,” Abigail said. 

Ava smiled. “We might have gotten caught,’ she said. 

“You are right. Let’s sit on the couch,” Abigail said. 

Before Ava had sat down, she took off her robe to show off the provocative lingerie. Abigail asked google to play a seductive song by Raheem Devaughn. Ava observed her lover sway her hips to the slow-tempo music. She was beginning to get turned on watching the erotic dance. Abigail had bent over and started twerking. Ava mushed her head into her lover’s fat ass.

“I want you so bad,” Ava said. 

Abigail waited until the song ended and led Ava into the master suite bedroom with the unique gift. She instructed Ava to stripe down as lied on the bed, ready to eat. Abigail mounted Ava's face and grinded on it. She was a multi-talented pussy and cock lover. At first, Ava was panting, and it quickly turned into screaming. 

“Shiiitttt,” Ava said. 

Ava gripped the headboard because she did not want to lose her balance. Her husband Waylen never made an effort to eat her pussy passionately. The pleasure intensified, making Ava have an orgasm on Abigail’s face. Afterward, She regained her composure and opened the red box on the nightstand. 

“Omg, babe. I love it,” Ava said. 

“Good. Let’s use it,” Abigail said. 

Abigail put on the customized 24k gold strap-on and fucked Ava. Her lover looked gorgeous with messy hair, large breasts slamming together, and moaning constantly. 

“I love you, Ava,” Abigail said. 

“I love you too,” Ava said. 

Ava had felt the 24k gold dildo pulsing inside her pussy like an actual cock. The way Abigail was fucking her and using the controlling functions put her on cloud 9. Ava screamed as an orgasm ripped through her body and warm fluid shoot out of the dildo. 

To Be continued.

Published 
Written by addictedtostories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments