Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Fuck Buddy - Part 1

"Friends with benefits."

96
12 Comments 12
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I met Jack when I separated from my husband. He’s my fuck-buddy and has changed my life forever. We both crave sex, anytime-anywhere. Whenever I am in town, I can call him either for a half-hour quickie or a weekend fuck-a-thon. I met him on a dating website. During our first meeting, we hit it off and both knew that we should have a second date. The two of us lacked any form of physical intimacy for a long time and were both ready to start having fun again. We also understood that neither one of us was ready for a monogamous relationship. It is a perfect relationship.

He introduced me to the nudist lifestyle. When we met, it was never a thought in my mind that he and I would shed our clothes in public. Jack is a member of a private naturist resort; we travel to beaches and visit private clubs that cater to nudists.

We spent a fair amount of time at the beach. Our days are usually spent under a cloudless deep blue sky with the sun beating down on our bodies. Walking the shoreline hand in hand, with the ocean waves breaking near our feet and fresh salt air filling our lungs while free of clothes is so invigorating. I am thankful to know such an incredible man to share this with.

My favorite beach is a three-hour drive from the town we each live in. It is one of the few public beaches in Florida that we can walk, sunbathe, and swim nude legally. It’s also located in an area where cell service is spotty. For that reason, our phones are always left at home. We’re completely free of outside distractions at the beach. Jack and I can give each other our total attention. This is the time we always savor.

Our lives are busy, at times too busy. Jack is the president of a trucking company, and I am an attorney by trade and I spend much of my time travelling on business. The little time we get to spend together in seclusion is glorious. And, it always ends up in an orgasmic fever for both of us.

Occasionally, we will spend an entire weekend at the beach. When we do, we always stay at the same motel, just a short walk to the ocean. It’s a small family-owned place off the beaten path. Although it is not a nudist establishment, because of its proximity to the beach, the clientele is mainly naturist beachgoers. After dark, it’s not unusual to see several guests, including us, quietly enjoying skinny-dipping in the pool. I’m sure the owners know what is going on. As long as everyone is quiet and respectful, they never make an issue.

Not too long ago, we spent a weekend at the beach. Saturday was fabulous spending the entire day baking our naked bodies and enjoying the ocean. On Sunday morning we left our motel room and walked to the beach to watch the sunrise. Usually, we sleep in and when we awaken, we make love until checkout time. We changed our routine that day.

It was still dark and we were the only people on the beach. Jack spread a large blanket out on the sand. We stripped and laid down, holding one another, our bodies intertwined in a passionate kiss. A slight breeze swept off the ocean causing my nipples to harden. Jack asked if I was chilled. I nodded my head holding him tight. His body was like a furnace.

It didn’t take me long before I spread my legs eagerly inviting him to penetrate me. Something seemed special that morning, so rather than immediately impaling me, he decided to wait, paying more attention to foreplay than usual. His hands started at my feet, rubbing and massaging my toes, ankles then calves. He knew I loved being pampered. He continued up my legs, delicately stroking my thighs. I raised my hips silently begging for his cock. He brushed his fingers lightly across my clitoris. That slight contact made me sigh deeply and plead for him to enter me.

Not yet. With a single finger, he ran a line up my belly and started to tease my rock-hard nipples. His lips took hold of my left nipple while he pinched my right. I let out another deep breath and a quiet sigh. I took hold of his head and guided him between my legs. Instinctively, he latched onto my clit. It became erect as he battered it with his tongue. Within minutes I screamed with pleasure. His face was coated with my sweet nectar. I lay trembling from a fiery orgasm. Sex has always been remarkable with him. Every time is like the first for both of us, ending in an explosive exhaustive climax.

His shaft was hard as steel. He lifted his head to position himself to enter me when I sensed movement just a few steps away. It startled me. When I looked up, I could see the silhouette of someone watching us. It was a man. As he came into focus, I realized that he was stroking his cock. It was apparent to me that we were providing a live sex show for him.

At this point, Jack also realized that we weren’t alone. He grabbed the blanket to cover me. The stranger begged us not to stop. He explained that he was on the beach looking for a spot to have a similar encounter, that he and his wife do this role-play thing, and that she would be along in just a few minutes.

Sure enough, just as he said, a woman appeared in the shadows. Jack and I lay naked before these strangers in silence as they started to explain. That morning, he was to wait for her behind a dune and as she was walking alone, he abducts her, forcing her behind the dunes, and has his way with her. She added that they always try different scenarios for having sex but her favorite is when she is forced. She said it makes the orgasm more powerful.

My interest was piqued; I wanted to know more and invited them to join us on the blanket. My only request was that they remove what they were wearing so we were on equal footing. They didn’t hesitate. Jack looked at me in amazement as we watched them remove what they were wearing.

They introduced themselves as Jeanie and James. As the sky started to turn from pitch black to a slight orange glow over the horizon, we were able to see our new friends more clearly. They were younger than me and Jack. I was checking out James’s appendage. It was large. Since we spend so much time with nudists, it is a common occurrence to be around many naked people so I usually don’t focus like that. My reaction to his cock was noticed by Jeanie and I looked away. Jeanie laughed and told her it was okay.

EbonyOlive
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyOlive

I started asking about role-play. They were both very open and excited to share some of their experiences. James started to tell us about a time one night when Jeanie dressed up like a hooker and stood on a street corner. The plan was after about ten minutes for James to drive up and ‘hire’ her for sex.

It all went as planned. He pulled up to the curb; she leaned in the window to speak then got in the car. As they were pulling away, red and blue lights came on. The area was under surveillance by the police and they were almost arrested for solicitation and prostitution. After they explained what they were doing and that they were a married couple, the police released them but, not without a stern lecture on how dangerous that could have been. Darlene and I laughed hard. We were enjoying our new friends.

By now, the sun was cresting over the ocean. It was still early and we could see that the beach was still empty. We are nudists, not swingers. We’ve never had sex in front of others and have not brought others into our sexual activities. I made eye contact with Jack. He had a devilish grin on her face. I knew what he was thinking.

Without saying a word, I moved next to Jeanie and started to kiss her neck. She didn’t resist and became aggressive with me, pushing me down on the blanket and squeezing my tits, running her tongue up and down my body. Like I did earlier, I spread my legs wide; inviting Jeanie to take what Jack had just devoured a short time before.

James was sitting to the side enjoying this lesbian encounter. He was frantically manipulating his cock, working himself into an eruption. Jeanie moved lower, admiring my pubic hair, brushing it to fully expose my damp lips. Then she started to gently molest my tender areas. In just minutes I started to spasm.

With James spent and lying to the side he fell into a sound sleep. Jack decided to join us and make it a threesome. Jeanie’s face was firmly planted between my legs and I was in an orgasmic trance. Jack grabbed Jeanie’s hips, lifted her, and inserted his erection deep into her. She didn’t miss a beat on me as he pumped in and out of her. My eyes were shut tight, enjoying a constant string of climactic convulsions. The sight of my rapid-fire orgasms sent Jack into another dimension. He built up and within minutes Jeanie took every drop of his release. They came together as she quivered and lifted her head giving out a slight moan as Jack's hot liquid filled her body.

The sun turned from a burnt orange to a white-hot fire in the sky. It was going to be a scorching day. Jeanie and I lay clinging to one another, exploring and fondling the beauty of our newfound friendship. James started to come out of his coma. He missed quite a show. Suddenly, Jeanie released me and announced that they needed to go. James agreed and stood. He helped Jeanie to her feet, they dressed and just like that, turned and walked away without a word. We watched as they disappeared through the dunes. Jack and I looked at each other stunned. We busted out laughing. The look on Jack’s face was priceless. There was nothing to be said.

The sunrise was stunning. The rays of light were baking my body. Jack loves looking at me; I was on my back, eyes closed, tits standing at attention. The light was shining through my salacious crop of hair between my legs. When I was younger, it was a patch of gold fur. I told Jack that was how you could tell I was a natural blond. Now that beautiful shock matches the platinum hair on my head. He couldn’t help himself. He ran his fingers through the hair discovering the moist rim of my opening. Just looking at me causes his cock to become a baseball bat.

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes when he touched me. I had to have him. I pushed him onto his back climbed on top of him and mounted him. His cock was fabulous. The natural motion of our bodies created a turbulent climax. I could feel his dick pumping cum into me. I couldn't stop the waves overtaking my body and I finally collapsed, unable to move.

After several minutes of quiet caressing, Jack realized that I was deep in thought. He looked inquisitively at me. Our encounter with Jeanie and James ignited my imagination. I whispered in his ear that I was fantasizing about having sex with multiple partners, both men and women. I let him know that I want him involved too.

Then I thought to myself; didn’t we just do that? I remained silent, giving it some thought. Jack had a disturbed look on his face. I reassured him that I was his and only wanted to experience a night of uncontrollable orgasms. I expressed no compassion. I believe we’re both confident in our relationship. I am an absolute tiger when it comes to sex so; he shouldn’t have been surprised when I admitted that I needed more. Including him in my desires was all I could do.

We left the beach that day exhausted but very satisfied. As we checked out of the motel, Jack and I were looking around the place to see if we could find our new friends on the off chance that they were there. They were nowhere in sight. He tossed our suitcase in the trunk and we took off for home. The ride was quiet. I know I was in deep thought about our next adventure; filling my fantasy. Knowing him the way I do, I’d bet he was thinking the same thing.

Published 
Written by Darlene69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments