Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Magical Sex Act At Nude Swingers Resort

"Nude Swinger Couple Performs Erotic Performance In Front of A Semi-Nude Audience"

25
6 Comments 6
6.0k Views 6.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words

My wife and I recently went to a nude swingers resort in the Caribbean with a couple we swing with. I will not disclose the location since it’s a small exclusive club that doesn’t advertise and only caters to fifty to sixty members, two weeks at a time. You must be referred by a member to be invited. 

This resort encourages amateurs to put on a sex show for fellow guests on Friday nights. My friend’s wife and I decided to do the show one Friday evening, with our spouse’s permission of course. We kept it a secret from Mary and Tom as to what would be going on in our act. 

However, they heard us rehearsing our sex act one afternoon, which prompted them to have some afternoon delight themselves. Gail and I didn’t care, we were having our own fun.  

After a nice dinner, when everyone was fairly drunk, the festivities began. Most of the crowd was sitting around the small stage in a semi-circle in their bathing suits. These aren't really bathing suits. They are flimsy string bikinis on the women, and the men in micro thongs – the tinier the better. Two ladies in the audience were already topless. 

As the show goes on, people start shedding their bathing suits till everyone is completely nude at the conclusion of the show. It’s not a rule, but it is expected. A little secret – no one minds at all.

The MC came out and introduced Gail and me as the first act, and told the audience that it had a magic theme. There was a lot of whispering among the crowd since he announced that we weren't married to each other. 

He went on to say, “Their spouses are in the front row and approved of the act, but they don’t know what’s cumming.”

Gail and I went out on stage in our short beach robes and the MC said, “I now present you James, and Gail.” (Drumroll sound)

We slowly took off our robes to display Gail's perfect hourglass figure in the skimpiest of string bikinis. The top was two tiny circular patches that just about covered her nipples and the bottom was a tiny V that outlined her camel toe perfectly. I was in my sheerest white micro speedo that outlined all the veins in my cock and accentuated my bulge. 

The crowd oohed and aahed and I started to get hard which the women noticed. Some cat-call whistles from the ladies were heard and I got harder. 

Gail looked at my bulge and said, “Did that arouse you big-boy, can you get any harder?” 

The MC said, “Jim and Gail will now perform their act entitled, The Art of Adult Magic, From A to ‘X’ with emphasis on the ‘X’. The actors, you will see are not professionals, so please try this at home. No animals or children were harmed in the production of this video, although animals might be included in later versions.” The crowd laughed. 

The MC then handed me the microphone.

“Thank you very much for that teasing introduction Richard, or should I say Dick, if that is your real name. Ladies and gentlemen, well cum to you all. It will be our pleasure this evening to regale you with acts of magic never before presented in a public setting. Since we will perform in the nude, there will be nothing hidden up my sleeve or any card tricks. You see, we have already lost at strip poker. From my perspective, it really will be hard being up here, and we hope you are all in for multiple orgasmic treats. I know, we are.” 

I then introduced Gail and said, “This is my very sexy assistant, Miss Clitty – yes, I said Clitty,” and the crowd laughed as she bowed. 

I then gave her the microphone and she said, “Why, thank you, kind sir, this microphone is so penis-like, hmmmm, which grip should I use? Or should I swallow it? Sorry, I digress. I now present to you, the greatest magician in the world, and here he is, The one and only, The Great COCKO.” The crowd roared. 

“Yes I said COCKO,” she said again as the crown continued to roar.

I then took the mic back from Gail and said, “Alright, alright, let’s begin. It’s show time,” and I gave the audience an exaggerated wink as I grabbed my crotch.

I helped Gail slowly remove her top to show her massive 38DD tits and said, “She will juggle these like you have never seen, and will swing them in opposite directions simultaneously without my help. Maybe some objects will even disappear under these lovely orbs.”

Then I untied the strings on her bottom and let it drop to the floor. I announced, “TA-DA, and this is the magic box that my tongue, cock, and other items will disappear into.” 

She was shaved. The crowd went wild.

She strutted around the stage displaying her nude body which most people had seen all week on the beach. As she passed me, she stopped and put her hand in my thong, and said, “Hmmmmm.” 

She then had me face the audience, knelt behind me, and yanked my thong to the floor. 

“TA-DA, to you too,” she announced.

“BOING!” My cock sprung out towards the audience. I felt sexy showing off my rigid cock with its pulsating veins and engorged purple knob. My uncut foreskin was creeping up the head.

I don’t know why, but I paid special attention to a nude brunette in the first row. She nodded approvingly, licked her lips, and gave me a sly wink. I hadn’t seen her around this week. I would have remembered this beauty.

I said, “Let the magic act begin.” 

We were now totally nude in front of the audience and I said “We've all been here a few days and have seen each other nude at the beach but you haven't seen us have sex yet.” 

“I have,” said the sexy nude brunette in the first row. 

She had large tits, and long legs that were crossed. She uncrossed her legs, Sharon Stone-like, and revealed her totally bare cunt. She was teasing me. I had to get a piece of that. 

I challenged her about where and she said, “In the clearing behind the last cabana.” 

“Oh really, and what were we doing?” I asked. 

She said, “You rimmed her ass and then you both did sixty-nine. Then you came all over her tits. It was quite a load.” 

She was right. I gulped and said, “You are correct sexy lady, so for exposing that truth, that will entitle you to join us in the audience participation part of the show.”

I sensed Gail knew what I had done and was not happy. 

She said, “Great, I can't wait to perform my magic on that monster.” I got even harder which Gail noticed and I sensed was a little jealous. 

Gail paraded in front of me and said quietly, “What a cunt, I'm going to ream her ass with our biggest dildo. She is going to pay dearly.” 

I said, “Can’t wait.”

I then said, “Let the magic begin. For our first trick, we will make Mr. Happy’s cum disappear down Miss Clitty’s throat while she is blindfolded with her hands bound behind her back.” 

I then led Miss Clitty around the stage in all her glorious nudity and had her kneel. I then blindfolded her and handcuffed her. I then faced her and put my cock close to her face.

I said, “Open your mouth and stick out that long tongue.” 

She did as she was told, and I placed my throbbing knob on her tongue and looked at the audience, and asked, “What should I do?” 

In unison, they said, “Stick it in.” 

I inserted about three-quarters of my cock until she started to gag. I instructed her to take two big swallows which she did and I slid him in until my balls were flopping on her chin.

“Gaggg, gaggg, gaggg,” she gurgled. 

After she bobbed on my knob for a few minutes, I then felt my balls tighten up and said, ”I'm going to cum.” 

She gave me the thumbs up. 

I grunted five times, “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh.” 

I gave her five huge squirts down her throat and said, “Ta Da.” 

I pulled out, removed her blindfold and cuffs, and we both held hands facing the audience and bowing. The audience roared. That was a first for both of us since we never did oral in front of a crowd. It was pretty erotic. Our spouses both gave us a thumbs up.

SMARTLADYY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SMARTLADYY

“Well, now it's time for the audience participation part of our show, and whether you’re asked to ‘cum’ on stage or just view. By now everyone must be naked. So, please strip everyone.” 

It took about fifteen seconds for everyone to get buck-naked. All the guys were hard and all the girls noticed. I saw Mary already sitting on Tom’s lap with a dreamy face. I know that look, which meant his cock had to be in her cunt or ass. 

“I see we have some magic of their own going on in our audience” nodding to our spouse's lap sex. 

“Tom, are you playing hide the snake in my wife’s ass?” I queried. 

They both nodded. Gail noticed too, feigned like she was shocked, and blew a kiss to them. 

I said, “Our next magic trick involves the sleight of hand. I need a female volunteer from the audience.” I looked for the sexy brunette in the front row and she was already bounding to the stage. 

I said, “Well cum,” which did not go unnoticed by her. 

She said, “My name is Susan,” and shook my hand.

“I’ll just call you Miss Tulip, get it, Miss Two Lips” as I put out my hand and spread her labia for all to see. 

“See, she has a Miss Clitty too,” as I fingered her and she squirmed with pleasure.

“Oooh,” she cooed.

“Consider this a little warmer upper,” I said. 

Gail, who was on my other side, I could tell was a little mad by my improv. 

“My next trick will involve these two ladies who will turn around and have their butts face you, the audience. I will place my hands by their shaved pussies and finger only one of them, but they will both moan as if I'm fingering both. You, the audience, will have to figure out who is faking. The real orgasm lady gets to blow me.” The crowd groaned. 

“I know, I know, but someone has to sacrifice their cock up to the blow job gods, so let that be me,” I said. 

“Big sacrifice,” my wife guffawed. The crown laughed. 

“OK, let's get those clits hard, cunts wet and lips spread,” I said.

I began by massaging both sets of boobs and they started moaning. I then dropped my hands to their pussies and started to finger Susan. Both girls started moaning loudly and Gail was putting on a good show. Susan’s cunt was so wet my finger slid in and out easily. I was rubbing her clit with my thumb while fingering her. 

She was going to cum and Gail sensed it and screamed, “I'm cumming,” and moaned some more. 

Susan shuddered and screamed, “Oh my god, oh my god, yes, yes, yes, right there. Oh fuck, that was incredible.” 

I then had the crowd vote by applause. They voted that Susan was the most realistic. They shared with us later that they knew Gail and I have had a lot of sex, and I would have been stupid not to finger Susan, a fresh cunt. Boy were they right. We all held hands and bowed to the crowd. 

I then asked Gail to start twirling her boobs in opposite directions which she did on command. 

“Now both in the same direction, “I commanded. 

She swirled those puppies like an expert stripper. 

Susan said, “I could do that,” and proceeded to do the same thing as Gail. The crowd was now clapping as both women were twirling their tits clockwise. 

Gail then retrieved this huge eight-inch black rubber dildo and looked at Susan in a domineering way. 

She said, “This is for you bitch. Now bend over and grab your ankles you hairless cunt.” 

Susan looked shocked but bent over and spread her ass cheeks.

Gail then lubed up the dildo and said, “Get ready cunt.” 

She asked the audience, “How much of this dildo should disappear up her ass?”  

The audience screamed, “All of it.”

Susan looked up at me and said, “I seriously don't like anal.”

Gail said, “I don't care, and because you won the orgasm match so you still have to blow Jim. So assume the anal position bitch.” 

She grabbed her ankles and I knelt in front of her and got hard.

Gail looked at the audience and said, “Today’s chant will be 'Stick it in!'” 

The crowd roared and started to yell, “Stick it in, stick it in.”

I obliged and put my cock in Susan’s mouth which she swallowed up to my balls. Gail spread Susan’s ass cheeks and slid the dildo in about six inches and pumped vigorously. 

Susan was moaning and Gail said to the crowd, “How much more?”  

The crowd roared back, “All the way, all the way.” 

Gail was enjoying hurting the bitch. She grinned and rammed it in. She had to have seven inches in her ass. 

Susan screamed, “Oh my fucking Goddd. I'm cumming.”

I said, “Me too. Swallow my cum, bitch.” 

She swallowed me whole and swallowed all my jizz as Gail continued pumping. After we all came, we stood up, held hands, and took a bow. Susan still had the dildo hanging out of her ass. Gail said, “You can keep the dildo cunt, now return to your seat like the good sex slave you are.” 

She patted her on the ass and waved her to her seat. The crowd gave her a big hand and as she got to her seat, she removed the dildo. That was pretty erotic. 

I now wanted to fuck her ass and Gail knew it and gave me a mad look because all of a sudden my cock got hard again. Gail calmed down and looked at the crowd and said, “What should we do about the great Cocko’s hard-on?”

“Let him fuck her ass,” pointing to Susan they roared. 

Gail looked upset and Susan, sensing an opportunity said, “Oh alright, if I must,” like she was being put out. 

She just wanted me to fuck her ass. She strutted back up on stage still holding the dildo. 

She stroked my cock and said, “What magic does the Great COCKO have in mind?”

I said in my best British accent, “My erect penis will disappear into your gaping ass while you stick your new toy up Miss Clitty’s ass.” 

Gail was visibly upset because she knew what pain was going to be inflicted on her ass. 

I said, “Assume the position, Miss Clitty.” 

She said, “Oh alright if I must,” mimicking Susan’s answer as she bent over and put her hands on her knees while wiggling her ass. Susan took the dildo and walked to Gail’s ass and said, “For my last trick, I will make my new black friend disappear completely in this lovely ass, with NO LUBE.” 

The crowd groaned and Gail said, “Oh no, fuck me.” 

“Precisely,” Susan said as she placed the huge tip at Gail’s butthole and inserted it. 

Gail began to moan. Susan played with the dildo the exact same way Gail did her until she was seven inches in. She then grabbed the tip with two fingers and pushed in the last bit including her fingers. 

“You fucking bitch,” Gail screamed. 

“Ooooo, talk dirty to me,” Susan said with a big grin as the crowd roared. “Now for the second part of my act,” she said hungrily looking at me. “Assume the position,” she ordered, as she bent over and presented her ass to me.

I got within inches of her ass and she said, “I want you to fuck my pussy first for two minutes and then my ass, I need to get hornier.”

I entered her wet cunt and pounded her and then pulled out and entered her gaping asshole which was stretched because of the dildo. I slid my bad boy balls deep. 

“Oooh, ooh, oooooh,” she moaned. 

Susan said, “Now I will play with Gail’s clit as you play with mine and we will all cum together.” 

The crowd was cheering us on yelling, “Cum, cum, cum, cum.”

I started to spew my jism into Susan’s ass and she and Gail shuddered at the same time and we all collapsed on the stage while the big dildo slithered out of Gail’s ass. We were all totally spent as the audience gave us a standing ovation. 

Mary and Tom were still sitting which meant he hadn't cum yet. They both stood up and Tom's hard-on was oozing cum. Mary leaned down and sucked the remaining cum from his limp shaft. Boy was that a show!

Maybe Mary and Tom will do next week's show. 

Stay tuned!

Published 
Written by Jimclark
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments