Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just This Morning I Was In Starbucks

"Smiling because I could faintly taste his cum lingering on my tongue an hour after swallowing."

33
9 Comments 9
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

As I sat at my usual table in Starbucks sipping my Grande Blonde Roast, I reflected on the events of the last hour. I was smiling as I recalled waking up my husband this morning with a surprise.  I was also smiling because I could faintly taste his cum lingering on my tongue an hour after swallowing.  Finally, I was smiling just thinking about his thick, luscious cock which has given me pleasure for the last two years, six months of which, as his wife.  I doubt Aaron was expecting to be woken by my lips wrapped around his morning wood.  But he didn't complain, in fact, he has never complained when I take his seven inches all the way for a happy ending.  

Aaron and I have an unusual marriage; not quite an "open marriage", but a semi-open marriage.  We agreed long before getting married that both of us need more sexual experiences than a traditional marriage would allow.  So, we agreed, and put it in writing, that each of us could have extramarital sex once every two weeks. We added a few conditions, such as we had to tell our spouse before each time we had sex, we couldn't repeat with the same person within two months, the opportunities did not accrue – use it or lose it - and so on.   

In our six months of marriage, I had had sex with someone other than Aaron five times and he had taken advantage of our pact six times. So, we have let several opportunities lapse.  We have fantastic sex when we're together and after one of us "gets lucky" we have truly amazing "reunion sex."   

Aaron and I have different tastes as well.  I liked a bit of bondage and rough play, while he loves more subdued and prolonged lovemaking. Fortunately, I enjoy everything and our sessions start out with his style and end with my fetish. 

We are both paralegals with Private Investigator licenses for California, Nevada, and Arizona. We met on opposite sides of a capital case and it was love at first sight.  We work for different firms and in different cities. We live in the inland empire, east of LA. Aaron has a commute, working mostly in Orange County and south to San Diego. I work locally and north up to Bakersfield and east to Las Vegas. So, we often stay overnight in other cities while investigating or locating and interviewing witnesses. Aaron and I are sometimes gone for two or three days at a time, so our arrangement is good for us.  

A terse "Excuse me, is anyone sitting here?" shattered my erotic thoughts. A young, tall, dark and handsome man sporting either an Australian or British accent and a very nice gray suit sat down across from me at my regular table without waiting for an answer.  I was a bit taken aback at first. But looking into his dreamy, deep-roast with a touch of cream-colored eyes, I found geography of no concern. My Dell Inspiron laptop was an unnecessary barrier and I closed the lid to better welcome the dreamy Aussie, I decided, into my little world. 

"Robert," came the shout from the barista, and as he rose to retrieve his morning fix and doffed his suit jacket. I now knew his name.  He had to be 6' 2" tall and filled out the suit pants nicely, especially in the ass.  His dark brown hair was expertly trimmed and his aftershave lingered when he left. As he returned to his seat I could see his tailored, ice-blue shirt strain ever so slightly at the shoulders.  But his tailor had done a marvelous job accentuating his flat stomach and ripped obliques.  As he sat down again, I thought about what other wonderful things may be hidden in his pants. I felt a slight quiver, deep below, hidden by my own pants. 

I was at my local Starbucks doing some research on a potential witness for a new case, but now my research switched to Robert. "Good Morning, Robert.  My name is Vicky. What brings you out at 6:30 AM?" 

Robert looked at me as if he hadn't noticed me when he interrupted my earlier thoughts, but then smiled. 

"Apparently, to find the prettiest girl in this desert town." Several seconds passed, as I remained silent, which was an effective interviewing technique I often used. "Actually, Vicky, I'm in town for a job interview. I flew in from Baltimore last night and I feel like it's mid-morning already and my interview isn't for almost four hours." 

 "Where are you staying, at the Marriot?" I asked after noticing the lack of a wedding ring and seeing a potential opportunity. 

"Yes, the Marriot was recommended. Since I'm here for several days, I'm glad I took their advice. I walked around a bit last night after dinner and the two other hotels look pretty shabby." 

"There are several good ones at the other end of town, but the Marriot is the best. So, you've got at least three hours to kill. I've got an idea I think you'll like." 

Ten minutes later, after explaining Aaron's and my marriage arrangement, I was on the phone with Aaron. "He doesn't believe me, so I'm putting you on speaker." Pressing the button I continued, "Now, Aaron darling, I want Robert here to fuck my brains out this morning, is that OK with you?" I asked softly so as to no be overheard by the few other customers here this early.  

Feleena
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Feleena

"Vicky, Robert, you two go have the best sex of your lives. Robert, you have my permission to do whatever Vicky will let you do to her, just always use a condom, please. I'm sure Vicky has a good supply." 

"Wow. I'm stunned. Thank you, Aaron. I'll take care of your beautiful wife." He whispered into the phone with the sexiest of accents. 

Ten minutes later we were in Robert's room. I was dangling my handcuffs from my middle finger while standing naked on the side of the bed.  "A girl has to be prepared," I crooned. 

He used the handcuffs. He used his tie. He used his belt.   I was bound well and at his mercy. He rammed his cock into my mouth while plugging my nose with his fingers. Aaron would never do that. I loved it. I sucked his cock for all I'm worth and he loved it. We had a nice 69 for a good twenty minutes and he made me come. So nice.  

When he rubbed his condom-covered cock on my labia and clit for several minutes I almost came again. I was ready and so was he. He pounded me relentlessly and I came several times before he did. God, it was good.  

After a few minutes in my mouth his cock was ready to go again and this time he wanted my ass. Aaron has never asked to fuck my ass and I have never suggested it. But I have had my assed fucked a few times and it's not bad, after the first time. Robert worked my asshole with a finger coved in my cum to get me lubricated and warmed up. It felt so nice, I'll have to ask Aaron to do it sometime. Finally, his cock met my ass and slowly pushed its way into my dark hole.  

Robert started very slowly and played with my pussy to get some lubrication for his cock. Finally, he was all the way in me. It felt so good having a cock inside my ass.  He continued to slowly speed up his thrusts. After a few minutes I was close to coming, which I had never done from anal sex. I started rubbing my clit and in a few minutes, that pushed me over the edge.  I put more effort into my clit and Robert increased his efforts as well.  Soon I was screaming continuously.  Robert pushed me from the doggy position we had been in to flat on my stomach and began to pound my ass. I clenched my butt muscles to make it as tight as I could and Robert started moaning loudly.  

He came with a loud moan and then laid on me for a few minutes. That really felt great; his weight fully on me with his cock still in me. 

We showered together. I got dressed, kissed him and said, "Thank you so much! Too bad about the no-repeat rule for two months or I'd want you every day you're in town. Good luck with the job interview." 

Robert thanked me and showed me to the door. As I went to leave, he pulled me tight, kissed me and said, "Vicky, that was the best sex of my life. Thank you so much." Then he laughed as he whispered, "Maybe I'll see you in two months." 

I returned to Starbucks for another coffee and more free Wi-Fi.  After several hours I grabbed fish tacos for lunch at Rubio's and headed to our office to check-in and see if there were other assignments for me. 

After a few hours at the office, most of which were spent reliving my morning romp with Robert, I was ready to go home.  Just then I heard my boss, Rebecca, talking to someone as she approached my cubicle. 

"Vicky is our best paralegal. She's also a PI, so we give her a lot of variety and she always comes through for us.  You'll enjoy working with her." 

The eight-month pregnant Rebecca popped her head over my cubicle wall and said, "Vicky, this is Robert. He's going to be taking my position in a couple of days when I retire to have the baby. He's from Australia! Come here and meet him." She started to retreat down the hall calling back, "You two can talk, I've got to see Ted about a case. Take him to HR next." 

As I stood, I found myself looking into those dreamy, deep-roast with a touch of cream-colored eyes accompanied by the biggest smile a supervisor may have ever had. 

Robert extended his hand, "Nice to meet you, Vicky. Rebecca has told me a lot of great things about you. I'm sure we'll enjoy working together. I look forward to it." 

Smiling back, I took his hand and didn't let go. I replied, "I look forward to it as well. Whatever you need Robert, I'm your girl." I squeezed his hand and continued, "Anything, absolutely anything, you need” … “in two months” I whispered. 

Published 
Written by jessica_wilson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments