Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan And Her Husband Are Invited To A House Warming Party

"Joan Gets The Grand Tour And Much More."

114
10 Comments 10
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoy my story, please press like, comments are always welcome. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I also try to put pictures relating to the story on my Media page."

Joan was busy getting ready for the party. She was excited and looking forward to meeting the new neighbors, the smiths, at their housewarming party. The invite suggested this party would be special, not your ordinary neighborhood get-together. Joan's red party dress hung on the bathroom door. Other than the dress the only other items she would be wearing would be her red nylons and spike heels. The dress presented her breasts well, and she loved the feeling of having nothing covering her hot pussy.

Joan prodded her husband to wear something nice, not just his usual shorts and short-sleeved shirt. Something inside her knew this was more than a housewarming and get-to-know-your-neighbors party. Maybe the way the invitation was written, that they would like to get to know us and hoped we would become special friends and more with them. She wondered what the new neighbors were planning.

She thought about the invitation. What were they suggesting, special friends, how special? Yes, she found the couple attractive, and yes Mr. Smith, Doug, seemed to come on to her, always giving her a very friendly hug when they met, and his wife, Kay also gave her a warm embrace every time they met on the street or in a store. Joan felt something more than just good friends was their ultimate desire.

She looked in the mirror before leaving the bedroom, and said to herself, I look fucking hot! She was ready for anything.

Joan and her husband rang the doorbell of their neighbors, the door swung open and our new neighbors greeted us with big passionate hugs and kisses. Joan felt Doug's hand slide down the back of her red dress, all the way to her bum. She did not pull away. Kay gave Joan's husband a long warm embrace and kiss as well.

As Joan and her husband moved into the home, they saw the party was in full swing. Drinks and warm conversation flowed smoothly among the dozen guests already at the party.

The party went quiet as Joan entered the room, she had the full attention of everyone, Joan felt the love that surrounded her, it was almost like she was a special guest as they all gathered around to welcome her to the party. She knew the party was for the Smiths housewarming, she was just another guest.

Joan's mind started running, do all these people know about the other world I live in where I crave lust-filled sexual attention and love to be completely taken, used, and abused to satisfy my sexual needs? How could this be? Most of the guests including the hosts were getting together for the first time.

Joan lost her husband in the crowded room. Doug showed up by her side with a drink in hand for her. His hand ran around her lower waist as he handed her the drink. Doug commented, "Relax and enjoy yourself, you look beautiful, we want to make this evening special for you, in all ways." Joan did not know what to think of what Doug had said.

Joan was feeling a warm attraction to Doug as the afternoon went on. She thought maybe it was the attention he gave her, his constant touching and caressing of her body, or even his handsome demure and the manly fragrance flowing from him. She felt the heated lust building inside of her.

Doug stayed by her side and kept her glass full of his favorite rum punch, which was quite strong, as they moved about the room, and had conversations with the other guests.

Doug offered to give Joan a tour of their new home. She said, "That will be great, I would love to see your beautiful home, I have a feeling the four of us will be spending a lot of time together in the future." Doug took her hand, holding her close, as he guided her through their home.

He spent a lot of time explaining the special features of the home. He pointed out the mirrors above the bed, and how well they worked when making love. There were also cameras and a sound system throughout the house. Doug went into great detail about all the features, including the video room, how they worked, and how pleased he was with the home.

Joan was being shown the master bath when Doug closed the door behind them. He pulled her into his arms and passionately kissed her, as his hands slid down her back, cupping her ass. Joan's arms went around his neck, hanging her body against his, not wanting the kiss to end. She gave a big smile as Doug released her body, letting him know she wanted more. She gave out a little giggle as she looked in the mirror to fix her lipstick. "I love your home, especially your master bedroom and bath."

When they returned to the party everyone was talking and laughing they all seemed to be having a good time. Yet they all seemed to be waiting for something special to happen. Joan had no idea what that might be.

Dance music started playing in the background. Joan had lost track of her husband but she was not worried. She knew he was enjoying himself or would have come to her and suggested they leave.

Doug slid behind Joan as a romantic song started playing on the sound system. His arms completely encircled her, she felt so warm and comfortable in Doug's arms, she was lost in his world, nothing around her seemed to matter. She could feel and smell Doug's body as he pulled her close. He took her hand and spun her around, she was now his to romanticly dance with in front of everyone else as he spoke, "Everyone join in, let's all come together and enjoy one another. I know Joan and I are feeling the mood. Pick a partner, any partner, that you feel attracted to, and get to know each other as you dance to the music.

Doug pulled Joan in close to him as they danced. She felt her dress come loose as Doug slipped the straps from her dress down her arms. Doug's hands were now caressing her bare back, all the way to her butt. She buried her head in Doug's chest, inhaling his fragrance. Her dress was slowly sliding down her body as the erotic lust grew inside of her.

Everyone was in a great mood, thanks partly to the generous servings of Doug's famous rum punch. More guests joined Doug and Joan as they danced to the romantic music playing on the sound system. The conversation was muting and the sounds of couples coming together were heard throughout the home. The mood at the party was changing.

Joan caught a glimpse of her husband dancing with Kay, from what she could see they were intimately dancing and taking liberties only a couple with a passion growing inside them would take. Joan's mind drew back to her needs as the music continued.

Joan's dress had slipped below her heaving breasts as Doug encouraged her to expose the heated passion building inside of her body. Joan whispered into Doug's ear. "I have nothing on under my party dress, just be aware that if you drop my dress, I will be completely exposed.' Doug let out a groan of approval as her dress continued to slide down her smooth body until it fell to the floor. Joan did not panic or care that all the guests could see her naked body as they continued their romantic dance of love.

CassandraWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CassandraWhite

Joan's hand slid down and into the waistband of Doug's pants, she found and caressed his swollen oozing cock. Other couples were taken in the view of this couple about to make love right in front of them. The feelings Doug and Joan were showing were contagious and being felt by the other guests.

Doug pulled Joan onto the couch into his lap. He held her close as their lips came together in a very passionate kiss, while his hand slid between her milky white thighs. Joan's legs parted, as a moan escaped her lips, giving Doug full access to her wet horny cunt. As the two of them engaged in serious foreplay, they took in all that was happening around them.

The music was still playing, the conversation at a minimum as the sounds of passion filled the home. Couples were finding their places and positions to indulge in their passionate state of mind. No one cared who saw the raw passion being displayed among the guests. A lot of foreplay and more was happening between neighbors who hardly knew each other.

Joan thought, This whole party seemed to have an underlying plan to turn into an orgy.

A gentleman draped a woman, butt in the air, over the far arm of their couch, her lust-filled face focused in our direction. Her partner's face was buried in her ass and cunt. The woman was begging him to fuck her ass. Watching them caused a strong surge of lust to flow in Joan's body.

Some guests found the bedrooms, Joan watched one attractive naked woman, leading two men into the master bedroom. Everyone seemed to be completely comfortable, letting their passion flow freely, with no inhibitions showing, just total passionate fucking.

Doug lifted Joan from his lap as he shoved his pants to the floor, exposing his long hard cock. Joan's eyes fixated on his large swollen cock. He spun her around so she was kneeling on the floor, his oozing cock level with her lips. She reached out and felt his swollen cock, stroking his smooth silky skin back and forth, as the cum oozed from the tip. Joan's tongue found his cock, licking his juices into her lips, before taking his cock deep into her throat. She thought, God his cock smells and tastes so fucking good, I want to swallow all of his seed, but I also am in dire need of a good fucking.

Just then a guest came behind her and lifted Joan onto her feet, bent over, ass in the air, with Doug's cock still deep in her mouth. Joan had no idea who was licking her cunt and ass, she just knew it felt wonderful. She felt a hard cock sliding along her soaked cunt lips, covering itself with her juices, Joan knew she was about to get fucked in her ass and she wanted it badly. She wiggled her ass, inviting the stranger to fuck her now.

Joan was sucking Doug's cock like a cunt in heat when she felt her wanting ass being taken. Joan groaned as the stranger's cock penetrated her dirty ass, she almost bit Doug's cock in the process. Joan could not help herself as she pulled from Doug's cock screaming, "Fuck my ass deep and hard, fill me with your fucking cum. You are fucking one horny bitch right now." Her dirty language pushed him to the edge,

Joan went back down on Doug's cock, all the way to his balls, wanting his load deep in her throat. With a loud growl, the stranger fucking her ass filled her full of his seed, deep in her bowels. Joan's body went into extreme orgasm, squirting cum and pissing all over Doug and the stranger.

Doug pulled Joan from his swollen cock to his lips as they passionately kissed, her body straddled his legs. He slid his wet cock deep into her soaked cunt. Joan moaned out in heated passion. Doug cupped her ass cheeks as she rode his cock like she was riding a bronco. Doug lay back against the couch, her breasts flailing in his face as she proceeded to ride his cock like a bitch in heat. Doug groaned out loudly, his body lifting as he filled her cunt with his sperm.

Doug and Joan passionately kissed, holding each other tight as their bodies regained their strength. Doug stood up still holding Joan, her arms wrapped around his neck. her legs around his waist. They were inseparable.

Doug carried Joan to the master bedroom where two men had just finished royally fucking a neighbor. The room smelled of sex and sweat. Doug laid Joan out on the bed, legs spread, as he said, "Look up at the mirror on the ceiling, watch me go down on your horny cunt, licking all your horny juices flowing from your body. God, I bet you taste so fucking good.

Joan pulled Doug onto the bed and said, "I have a better idea right now, I want to fuck your face in the sixty-nine position." She climbed on top of Doug, putting her fucked cunt down on his face as she leaned forward, taking his fucked cock covered in juices into her lips. She was in heaven, full of alcohol with her cunt and clit being licked and sucked, and now she felt his hand penetrate and start fucking her cum filled ass. She had everything she wanted to satisfy her lust-filled needs right now.

The two of them stayed in the sixty-nine position for a long time, both knew what they wanted and needed. When Doug's cock exploded in her mouth, Joan went into an extreme orgasm on Doug's face, squirting cum and piss all over him and the bed. Joan collapsed on top of Doug with his cum drooling from her lips.

She finally rolled off Doug, both were covered in love juices as they curled up together and Doug held her close.

"Everyone wants to fuck our beautiful neighbor, should I share you with them?"Joan did not know what to say to Doug's question, she did not want to be the neighborhood slut.

"Doug, let's keep this relationship between us, we have been exposed enough. I want to keep some of my lust-filled life and experiences private, and not share everything with the neighbors." Doug squeezed her close, letting her know that he understood.

Doug and Joan fell asleep in each other's arms. They awoke to Kay and Joan's husband sitting on the edge of the bed. They all gave each other hugs before crawling into the fuck stained bed. They all smelled of extreme fucking, yet they lay in the bed, completely content, holding each other close.

The party was over, everyone had gone home, and they would clean up from the party tomorrow, it was now time to sleep.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments