Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotwife Initiation

"A beautiful true love story about a couple's first-time wife-sharing experience."

26
10 Comments 10
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"A true love story about our first-time wife-sharing experience, filled with emotional depth and excitement. This adventure captures how we discovered happiness in a bold, open lifestyle, embracing trust and desire along the way. The transformation of a beautiful, adorable, shy wife into a sexy shared hotwife. Our journey is not just about physical exploration but a deeper emotional connection, a captivating, heartfelt story that pushes boundaries while celebrating love and freedom."

It started two years ago. We were happily married for eight years. Originally from Dhaka, Bangladesh we were living just outside of London city.  My wife Sanjana, a beautiful 32-year-old woman, was a bit introverted and shy about her sexuality, opening up only to me about her desires. She was very pretty, lustful, hot, and loved sex very much. We had great chemistry in bed. I was crazy about Sanjana and adored every inch of her body.

She had big breasts, a big round butt, and amazing lips that she knew how to use. Her face was like a Greek goddess. Her pussy was always shaved, with long labia and a slightly pointy clitoris on top, making it more enjoyable to suck. Her round ass and tight-looking asshole was undoubtedly alluring. She loved it when I would finger her asshole, even though she never engaged in anal sex. 

Sanjana also enjoyed being photographed nude, often wearing sexy lingerie. This would make her very horny. I once shared a few nude photos of her with my best friend, Atiq, without telling her. He lived back home. When she found out, she was initially very upset but later found herself turned on by his lustful compliments. Sanjana also loved sucking my dick, she knew how to play with it. I knew she had fantasies of being touched and pleasured by others beside me but never shared her thoughts with me. I was very open-minded and wanted to make her fantasies come true. 

Tom, our neighbour, a 20-year-old college student, often hung out with us at our place. He was a good looking white boy with an athletic figure, and had a very gentlemanly manner. I liked him like my younger brother. Sanjana also was very comfortable around him, often spending time with him without a bra, only wearing t-shirts and panties.

One night, while Sanjana and I were being intimate, I asked her about her fantasies. At first she didn’t want to tell me anything but in time I made her confess her fantasies to me. I asked her “What do you think about Tom?” She was a little surprised, “Tom! He is a sweetheart. Why babe?”

I replied, “You wanna do it with Tom? Do you fancy him?” I smiled at her. She blushed a little, but didn’t say anything, held me tight and hid her face in my chest. I continued “He is a gentle, good looking boy with the body of an athlete. I think he is the right choice for you, babe”. After some initial hesitation, she eventually agreed, allowing her lustful soul to triumph over her shyness. I was very happy because I had been planning for this for a long time. 

The next day, I approached Tom about the idea. He was initially shocked but once he realised I was serious he became very excited. We planned for the upcoming weekend. I booked a hotel room to make the night more comfortable for Sanjana. She might feel a little uneasy at home in her own bed. I didn’t want her to feel any kind of awkwardness.

On that day, after a relaxing dinner, Sanjana and I arrived at the hotel. I told Sanjana to change into the sexy lingerie I bought for her, especially for that day. It was a black see-through top and a black thong with two tiny laces on both sides of her pussy, leaving the clitoris and middle exposed. She was looking amazingly beautiful. I kissed her lips and said, “Don't be shy or embarrassed babe. Open up your mind to your fantasy, your desire. Remember, Your satisfaction and happiness is all I wish for.” She kissed me back.

Around 10pm, Tom arrived. Sanjana looked a  little nervous. She was blushing and trembling slightly too. I assured her with a hug and told her to sit on the bed and not to worry. She laid down on her left side. She was trying to cover her breasts with her hands. I invited Tom in. He brought flowers for Sanjana, red roses. Sanjana smiled shyly at Tom. I put the flowers on the table.

Tom complimented her, saying, “Hey Sanjana, You're looking very beautiful tonight. I'm very lucky to be here with you. Thanks, Dip.” he looked at me.

I replied, “You’re welcome, man.” 

Tom sat on the sofa opposite the bed. I started kissing Sanjana, trying to make her comfortable. Eventually, I went behind her, took her hands from her breasts and held them behind her tightly. Her boobs were exposed through the see-through top and I also made her spread her legs. I called Tom over. He sat in front of her. Tom touched her thighs, then gently squeezed her boobs, slowly circling his fingers around her areolas. Her nipples became hard, and Tom pulled up her top and started sucking them. Sanjana was moaning. She turned her head to me, started kissing me. She was biting my lips with arousal.  

BellaCollinss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaCollinss

Holding her hands with one hand from behind, I gently touched her pussy with the other. It was dripping wet. Tom and I held her legs open as he rubbed her clitoris and sucked her nipples simultaneously. Sanjana and I maintained eye contact, and she whispered to me, “Are you okay babe?” I smiled. “I'm more than okay babe. You enjoy your heart and soul out!.” I was having the best time of my life by watching her get what she wanted. 

She freed her hand, lay on her back and went for my pants. I loosened them for her. She put her hand into my underwear and started rubbing my dick. Tom was sitting in front of her, inserted two fingers into her pussy and started fingering, while rubbing her clitoris with his thumb. Sanjana's legs shook with pleasure. She told me to bring my dick out so she could suck me, which she did, passionately. 

Tom stroked her pussy hard, aiming for her g-spot. All of a sudden, Sanjana moaned loudly, trembling with her full body and had her first orgasm of the night. I took my dick out of her mouth and kissed her. Tom licked his fingers to taste her pussy. Sanjana saw it. She felt a little embarrassed but also smiled shyly. Tom asked, "Sanjana, you taste so good! Can I go down on you, please?" She blushed, but apparently gave her consent. Tom went down on her and started sucking her clitoris first. Her clitoris was pointy, hanging on top of her pussy, which tasted delicious! Tom became very horny, trying to make love to her pussy with his tongue. He used his thumbs to open up her pussy, which had become very tight inside. 

Meanwhile, Sanjana passionately sucked my dick, having continuous orgasms, both small and big. Tom, aroused by her pussy odour, took out his dick and looked at me for permission. I whispered to Sanjana, "You trust me babe?"

She replied, "Yes, babe, more than my life."

I told her, "Then have fun. It will be just fine." She looked at me with my dick in her mouth, hesitant but compliant. I gave Tom permission to fuck my wife. Tom put a condom on his dick. He held Sanjana's legs and pulled her to the corner of the bed and lay them on his shoulders. He slowly inserted his dick into her very wet pussy and started fucking her. Sanjana continued sucking my dick passionately and moaning loudly. I was playing with her nipples. Within a few minutes, Sanjana had a big orgasm, screaming loudly and rolling her eyes back. Her pussy became very tight. Tom was unable to hold any longer. He came inside Sanjana's pussy. 

Seeing her pussy filled with another man's dick made me very horny. A few minutes later, she sat up and looked at me. I took her by my hand and started kissing her passionately. She kissed me back. She pushed me to lay down on the bed and sat on top of me, started riding my dick. I was also stroking her from underneath. Her big boobs were just in front of my face. They were bouncing along with her body, looking incredibly fabulous.

We were surprisingly excited and horny, unimaginably stimulated. Realising how compatible we were was an incredible experience for both of us. Our breathing synchronised, and we became one body and soul. We came together simultaneously, trembling like leaves, screaming loudly with joy and passion. She came like a waterfall upon my dick and her pussy became filled with my cum. After a few minutes I gently laid her down on the bed. She looked stunning and unbelievably sexy, with pussy full of my cum.

We will always remember that night. By sharing her, we actually became a lot closer to each other. We understood that satisfaction is the key to happiness. Our love grew stronger, our trust became ironclad, and we opened a new chapter in our life.

Published 
Written by DipChowdhury
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments