Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Date Nights

"Two women reminisce about their wild sexual past and one confesses to some new adventures"

46
10 Comments 10
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Author's Notes

"This story takes place as a conversation between two friends, Mary and Wendy. It follows the thread started in my "A Hot Wife Secretly Trains her Husband To Be Her Own Dom" Story and is seen from the wife's point of view. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This could be in swingers, cheating, college, and a few other categories, so I hope I have used the right one."

“Do you ever think about old Professor Sanders and his parties?” Mary watched her friend Wendy closely as she asked her.

“Oh yes, sleazy Sanders, I miss those days when life was so much simpler without stress.” Wendy smiled.

“You were his favourite too; as I remember, he described you as his most pliable student.” Mary raised her eyebrows as she spoke to Wendy.

“I don’t remember that, but those weekend parties were the best. I remember all the time we spent under that dining room table once he had us trained to his liking; we swallowed a lot of spunk under there.”

“Yes, and do you remember being on top of it when he had dessert served off of our naked bodies?”

“Cold desserts and fruits, with whipped cream spread over our bodies, I shiver to think about. I can’t look at a pavlova now without thinking about that.”

“Do you miss all the sex?” Mary smiled as she asked, remembering how Wendy had been one of the most popular girls at the weekend parties. “Do you ever wish you could do it all over again?”

Wendy thought for a second before answering. “I miss all the guilt-free sex, the hedonistic weekends of unadulterated lust, and, of course, the utter lack of responsibility. If I had my time again, I’d do it all again for sure.” Wendy paused to sip her drink before continuing. “Did you know it took me a while to really accept being so controlled by old Sanders, being told to strip and let his guests do as they pleased with me? But once I accepted it, I came to savour those weekends, absolving myself of all decisions and control and allowing myself to be used by all and sundry.”

“Would you do it now if you had a chance?”

Wendy stared at her friend for a minute before she said, “Wayne would freak out if he found out I was even thinking about fucking someone else, even talking about it with you, to be honest. He knew I was no virgin when we met, but I have never even hinted at my sexual past to him.”

“I need to tell you a secret,” Mary said as she and Wendy settled into the sofa with a glass of wine each.

“Go on,” Wendy said, sounding as worried as she felt.

“Last weekend I sucked two stranger’s cocks and got fucked by one of them, and he came in my bum.” Mary took a sip of her wine while waiting for her friend’s response.

“Fucking hell. Mike will go mad if he finds out. What in hell possessed you to do that?”

“Mike knows all about it. He was there; it was his idea, and he made me do it.”

“Are you shitting me?”

“No, I’m being honest. I have been very gently steering him towards making more decisions at home after I had to book our entire holiday without any input or help from him.”

“How does that go from booking a holiday to you fucking a stranger?” Wendy interrupted.

“I asked him to arrange a date night once a week, and he became quite good at it.” Mary held up a hand to stop another interruption. “Date night turned into the night Mike was in charge of my clothes and everything. On the first date, when he chose my outfit, I went out obviously braless and told him it was his fault for not telling me to wear one. We started having great sex after date nights. I was hoping at some point he would try something sexual when he made me tell him about sex with other people. I told him about losing my virginity and about the one-night stand I had last year.”

“What one-night stand?”

“I thought I told you about that when Mike and I were going through a rough patch. I met a guy online. I’ll tell you about that another time. Anyway, Mike started to tell me to wear sexier outfits and flirt with strangers, and one night he got me to suck him off in the car with a stranger watching us. We fucked like rabbits when we got home, and then I knew Mike was enjoying controlling me for an evening. I also knew he was getting a huge kick out of strangers being involved, and I only had to give him the tiniest encouragement to make me go all the way with those two last weekend. He has been driving over to the layby by the bypass, next to the flyover; that is where it has been happening.”

Alexandra22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexandra22

“I’d love to have been in your shoes for your date nights. Wayne is so conservative, and he would never agree to anything like that. I don’t even know how to bring it up to try and persuade him.”

“If I know Mike, he will have to tell someone, and I bet that means telling your Wayne.”

Wendy shook her head and replied. “Wayne has always fancied you; he tries to laugh it off, but I see how he looks at you. I’m OK with it as I totally trust him, but I think if Wayne knew, he would be trying to convince Mike to let him be one of those strangers.”

“What if I tell Mike you want to come with us on one of our date nights?”

“Are you trying to get me in trouble?”

“No, I’m trying to get you back in the saddle. I bet that you would be just as wild and daring as you always were. The way Mike reacted on our last date night, I don’t think there is anything he will stop me from doing.”

The sound of the front door opening paused the conversation. “Hi honey, I’m home early; I fancy a leg over as a treat before dinner. . .” Wayne stopped speaking as he saw Mary smiling back at him as he rushed into the lounge. “Sorry, oops, I didn’t know you had company. Hello Mary, you look nice.”

Wayne blushed crimson and stood frozen on the spot.

“Hi Wayne, you look hot and bothered.” Mary knew she was teasing him. “Don’t mind me; I can wait down here if you like.”

Wayne looked at Wendy, hoping for a word to save his embarrassment, but she just smiled at him the same as Mary.

“Wendy and I have been talking about how it's been ages since we all went out. Why don’t we do something this Friday, like a double date?”

“Double date,” Wayne repeated.

“Yes, a double date; it would be fun. I’ll get Mike to sort it out; he is in charge of sorting out date nights now.”

“I think it’s a great idea,” Wendy said at last. “Leave it up to Mike to sort something out, maybe a surprise, and do something different.”

“Something different,” Wayne said quietly. Wayne was utterly confused; after his recent conversation with Mike about date nights, he had been fantasising about Mary a lot. Seeing her smiling up at him in that tight top outlining the breasts he had long admired, he felt his grip on reality slip away. He knew Wendy had no idea what Mike had told him or about Mike promising him he could fuck Mary.

Wendy knew something was troubling Wayne; she could read his reaction so easily. Mary knew him enough to guess that his shocked silence and just repeating odd words meant Mike had definitely told him all about date nights.

“Are you OK, Wayne?” Wendy asked. He nodded slowly, still completely unsure of how to react or what to think.

“I should get going and leave you two lovebirds to it. I didn’t mean to spring the date idea on you.”

Wayne shook his head and managed to say, “No, it’s fine. Sorry, I didn’t expect to see you here; you sort of threw me. A double date would be good, and yes, a night out would be fun. It’s been too long since we did that.”

“Great, I’ll tell Mike and let you two set something up,” Mary said to Wayne, finishing her glass as she stood to leave. “We could grab a nice meal somewhere, or maybe just drinks. Or we could just meet at the layby, your choice. Bye, guys.” Mary hugged Wendy and let herself out of the front door. She smiled to herself, knowing Wendy and Wayne would have lots to talk about.

Wayne stood red-faced in the lounge. Were all his dreams about Mary about to come true?

Wendy sat back on the sofa and took a sip of her wine. She was looking forward to Friday more than Wayne could imagine.

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments