Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Turned Into A BBC Slut

"My name is Holden and this is the story of how I transformed into a girl who loves BBC"

16
4 Comments 4
1.7k Views 1.7k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is a magical sex change story. If you're not into that turn back now!"

I'm a freshman in college and since we've moved in, I've had the biggest crush ever on the girl across the hall, Gabby. We've become good friends, we get lots of meals together, watch movies, and even go out to bars together. There's just one problem ... she gets taken home by a different guy every time we go out. I'm practically in love with her but I can't say a word because I couldn't stand to ruin our friendship. And I know she's not interested because her type is big black guys, usually on the football team, and while I'm a decently buff guy I'm pale as can be and I'm the same height as Gabby: five foot six.

I've told all our mutual friends about my crush, usually when I get too drunk, and I think she's caught on because our hangouts have gotten more and more awkward recently. But, like I said, we still hang out all the time and have a great time together.

And then came the fateful day that Gabby told me she was planning a spring break vacation for us and she expects me to come. She's rich as can be and has her own place off campus, and she tells me her parents have paid for her to fly us out to some tropical island for a week. It was going to be just the two of us and she says the trip is her treat. I'm over the moon! Is this finally my chance to tell her how I feel? Could I have been totally wrong about her not liking me?

Gabby texts me all week about the trip. She sends me a packing list. It's oddly light. Just sunglasses and some other essentials but she's very clear that I shouldn't bring any clothes. I ask her why not but she assures me we will have everything we need at the resort and if need be she'll sponsor a shopping spree. It feels like forever but finally, the time comes to leave school for the airport. I pack a single carryon with just the stuff on the list and I'm ready to go. I carry my and Gabby's bags down to her car and she drives us to the airport. Oddly, she packed much more heavily than me but I guess girls tend to do that so I don't think anything of it.

On the plane, Gabby is a little flirty but also nervous. I'm worried she's getting cold feet about the trip. "Are you sure your parents are okay with this?" I ask her.

"They're paying for it, silly. I'm just a bit worried about what you'll think about where we're going," she answers.

"Well, we're friends. If you have a fun time, I'm sure I will too." She has been oddly secretive about our final destination, but I just want to make sure she's not going to change her mind. Gabby seems pleased with my answer.

Once we land, I'm awed by the scenery. Gabby had described this island as a remote paradise and she wasn't wrong. She leads me to a private jet which takes us to a tiny island off the coast. As the plane approaches, I see the most amazing resort.

When we land, I follow Gabby off the plane and she greets the man who meets us at the bottom of the steps. He's tall, black, and muscular. His arms look like he can lift the plane we just stepped off of. He's wearing a bright yellow speedo and I'm already jealous of him. He has a massive bulge in the front. He greets Gabby like an old friend and calls her "princess" which strikes me as odd but I figure it's some kind of pet name.

"Princess, is this the boy you told us about?"

"Yeah, this is Holden," Gabby answers, introducing me. I feel small next to this big man, he's got to be at least a foot taller than me. He reaches out and shakes my hand and I swear my arm feels like he's crushing it. I'm trying not to let on, though, and I put on a brave face.

"You must be the Holly, I'm glad you're joining us."

I don't know what he means but before I can respond, Gabby speaks up.

"Yep, this is Holly," she says. "Now, can you please show us to our room so we can change?"

"Yes, princess, right this way."

He leads us to a golf cart and takes us into the resort. It's absolutely gorgeous and the grounds are meticulously maintained. We pass dozens of muscular, mostly shirtless black men along the way. The women we pass are stunning. Some are tall and fit with massive breasts, others are short and petite with a curvy ass, and many are somewhere in between. Every single one of the women are wearing nothing but the same white thong bikini and black heels that must be six inches tall. I'd thought the black men were the resort staff but maybe it's these women?

The big man leading us drives past the main resort building and around to a path hidden by tall trees. This area is less populated and as we turn a corner, the most amazing bungalow appears before me. The outside walls are a white stucco and the roof is red clay. It looks like a little house you'd see on the Mediterranean coast.

"This is where you'll be staying, princess," the man says.

"Thank you, Marcus, we'll be fine from here."

Marcus turns the golf cart and leaves, driving back the way he came.

"Come on, Holden," Gabby says, leading me up to the front door of the bungalow. She unlocks the door and inside it's even more gorgeous than the exterior. There's a massive bed with a beautiful wooden headboard and white linen sheets. The rest of the room is open and airy and there are two doors leading out to a large balcony overlooking the ocean.

"Wow," I say, looking around the room. "Your parents really pulled out all the stops for this trip."

"Yep!" Gabby answers excitedly. "And now that we're here, we can get started. First things first, take off all your clothes."

"What?"

"Oh, come on. We're going to go to the pool and we can't have you wearing clothes." I got a little excited for a second but that makes more sense.

"Go on," she says, encouraging me.

I start stripping, taking off my shoes and socks first. I can feel her eyes on me as I remove my shirt and pants. When I'm down to my underwear, I look up and see her smiling.

"Everything," she says.

"Um ... okay," I say.

I hook my thumbs under the waistband of my boxer briefs and push them down, exposing myself to Gabby. My penis is semi hard and I'm hoping she doesn't notice.

"Ooh, I like your dick," Gabby says. "I'm not surprised you've been hiding it all this time."

"Thanks," I say awkwardly, I can feel my cheeks getting red.

"Now, we have a special surprise for you."

"A surprise?" I ask, a bit worried.

"Yep. Close your eyes and hold out your hands."

I comply and a few moments later I feel something soft being placed in my hands.

"Open your eyes!" Gabby commands.

I open my eyes and see the same string bikini the women on the staff were wearing, and at my feet, she's placed the black stilettos.

"What is this?" I ask.

"Put it on."

"What?" I'm confused and worried that she's pranking me.

"Trust me, it's part of the surprise."

"I'm not sure ..."

"Just put it on, Holden," she says, getting a bit frustrated.

I give in and put the top on, then the bottoms. My dick doesn't exactly fit but I kind of tuck it under. I put on the shoes. The heels are a struggle but I get them on and am amazed at how much taller I look. I have a nice view of Gabby from this height. I try to ignore the weird feeling of wearing the bikini.

"Wow," Gabby says, walking in a circle around me. "You're actually a pretty girl. Okay, close your eyes again."

"Um, okay," I say, closing my eyes.

I hear Gabby digging through her luggage and a moment later she puts something cool and metallic on my neck which I assume is a necklace. All of a sudden I get the weirdest stomach ache and double over for a second and cry out but before I know it the sensation is gone.

"Okay, you can look now."

I open my eyes and immediately notice I'm now shorter than Gabby, even with the heels on. I walk into the bathroom, also noticing my gait feels weird, oddly natural in the heels. Then I see my reflection. Standing before me is a beautiful woman. The necklace has some kind of medallion hanging from it and I lift it to see a heart-shaped pendant with the name "Holly" inscribed on it. My new body is probably eighty pounds and definitely under five feet tall. I'm as pale as I've always been and I now have platinum blonde hair too. I've filled out the cups of the bikini nicely, they barely hold my perky new breasts. Then I look down and see what I feared: my bulge is gone.

"Do you like it?" Gabby asks.

"I ... um ... how did this happen?" Oh! My voice is so high!

"This necklace has magic. You are of course free to take it off at any time, but I want you to wear it for the whole trip. Do you like your new name, Holly?"

"I'm not sure, actually," I say.

"Well, it's not up for debate," Gabby responds.

"Okay," I say.

"Good. Now, we're going to have a lot of fun, trust me. I've got a few surprises planned. Let's get out there! Oh, and there's one thing you should know, if a man's semen gets inside you this is permanent. Taking the necklace off after that won't change anything. Just try to keep yourself protected. Now, let's get going!"

I follow Gabby back outside. She locks the door to the bungalow and takes me to a nearby path.

"We're headed to the beach. The guys are all so happy to see the new girls," Gabby explains.

"So, what are the men doing here?"

"The resort is for them, silly. The girls you see in uniform are the staff here. The guys are guests. They all come here to unwind and let loose and the girls are here to keep them happy. I'm sure you'll like it, everyone has a great time."

"Okay," I say. "Wait does that mean I'm one of the girls on the staff? Are you too? Why aren't we wearing the same white uniform?"

"Well, I'm just a guest but you're gonna be a working girl. Don't worry, thanks to the necklace it should all come pretty naturally. I know I'm not a guest but Marcus is a good friend and he let me tag along."

"Why did you bring me here, Gabby? If I'm going to be a sex worker or whatever, why didn't you bring one of the other girls?"

"You're my best friend, Holly, and I thought you deserved a real spring break. Trust me, once we get to the beach, you're gonna have the time of your life. And by the way, call me Princess."

"Oh, okay. Thanks, I guess."

"Don't mention it," she says. "Oh, and if any of the guys tell you to do something, just do it. It's easier that way."

"Okay, sounds good."

We continue down the path and soon emerge on a beautiful, wide sandy beach. Dozens of muscular black men are sitting at the water's edge. There are a few women in white bikinis serving them drinks. As we walk by, the men all check us out. Most of them look a little surprised. I guess the bikini is a little tight. I find I kind of like the stares.

"Hi, boys," Gabby says. "Have fun."

Gabby heads toward the bar and the men are eyeing me like a piece of meat. One of them, a massive specimen of a man who must be six and a half feet tall, waves me over.

"Hey, you. Come sit with me."

"Go!" Gabby tells me.

I head over to him and take a seat next to him.

"Hi, sweetie," he says. "What's your name?"

"Um, I'm Holly."

"Nice to meet you, Holly. My name is Malik. Do you know why you're here?"

"Gabby, um, Princess told me that the resort is for the men and the women are the staff."

"That's right, baby. We come here to relax and we're treated to all kinds of hot women to keep us happy. And you're going to make me happy, right?"

"Of course," I say.

"Good. You're so cute and I just can't wait to get inside you."

"Inside me? What are you talking about?"

"Well, sweetie, this must be your first day of work! The uniform you're wearing means you're one of the resort's pleasure girls so you get to take care of my sexual needs. That's what the white-clad girls are here for: to satisfy the men."

"Oh, okay. Sure."

"Good, let's get started. You're gonna give me a blowjob. Get down there and take it out."

He's sitting on the sand and his massive black cock is clearly visible through his bright green swimsuit. It's gotta be ten inches and thicker than my wrist. I get down on my knees and move between his legs.

"Take it out, sweetie."

"Yes, sir," I say.

I pull the waistband of his swimsuit away and his huge black dick flops out. It's even bigger than it looked through the fabric.

"Now suck it, whore," he says, a little bit of a sneer in his voice.

"I've never done this before," I say.

"Just suck it," he says, putting his hands on the back of my head.

"Okay."

He pushes me down onto his cock and I wrap my lips around it. It's warm and the skin is smooth. I try to remember everything I've seen in porn or read in smut about sucking dick. I run my tongue over the tip and use my lips to apply pressure. I try to go deeper and take him in as far as I can.

"Damn, slut. You're good at this. Your mouth is so soft."

I try to deep-throat him and choke a bit. He doesn't let up though and keeps pushing me down onto him. I'm trying to breathe but I'm getting lightheaded. Nonetheless, he does fit shockingly easily down my throat. I suppose my new body is made for this purpose.

"Yeah, that's it, suck my dick."

I'm doing everything I can to make him happy. I find myself getting really horny as I keep blowing him. His hands are still on the back of my head and I can't pull off of him, but I don't think I want to. My tongue is pressed against his shaft and his tip is hitting the back of my throat. I'm running out of breath.

"Get ready, slut, you're gonna swallow every drop."

A few seconds later he thrusts his hips and his cock twitches in my throat. Hot semen starts to pump into my belly and his dick keeps twitching. I'm swallowing as quickly as I can. When he's done cumming he lets me off his cock and I'm gasping for air.

"Good job, whore. I can't wait for round two."

"Round two?" I ask.

"Oh, yes. We're gonna have a lot of fun today. Now, go help serve the others."

I get up and start walking back to the bar towards Gabby, not entirely sure what to do.

"Hey, Holly," one of the white-clad girls calls out. "Come here."

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Princess told me that you're new so I'll give you the rundown. First, always have condoms available. The guys here usually like to fuck raw but the owner requires us to use them when the guys ask. It's in the rules and I've gotten punished for failing to enforce that. Second, when a guy wants you, give him what he wants. The more satisfied they are, the happier we are. Finally, you're gonna wanna take care of a couple of the regulars. They tip big and if you do a good job with them they'll be sure to spread the word."

"Okay," I say, "thanks for the info."

"Don't mention it. Oh, and the condoms are in the bar, go help yourself."

I turn and go inside the bar, seeing Gabby on a stool chatting with a few of the other women.

"Hey, Holly, did you enjoy your first taste of black cock?" Gabby asks.

"Yeah," I say, blushing.

"It's fun, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Here, have a drink," one of the girls offers.

"Thank you."

"Of course," the girl says.

The woman behind the bar slides me a tall glass of iced tea with lemon.

"Wow, thanks," I say, "hopefully this gets rid of the cum taste in my mouth." I actually like it but I don't want Gabby to know.

"Wait, please tell me you didn't swallow his cum, Holly!" Gabby starts freaking out. "That's it. Take the necklace off. It's too late. You're Holly now. Forever."

"Shit, really? Fuck I thought you meant like it would be permanent if I got impregnated or whatever. What the fuck?!" I start to break down in tears.

"Yep. I'm sorry. You'll have to be a pleasure girl forever now."

"What? How is that fair? Why does semen have to have magical properties?"

"Because that's how it works."

EbonyPanther
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyPanther

"Fine. I'm Holly now, I guess. At least I'm not fat anymore."

"I know. I'm so glad. You're so sexy like this. At least you never have to go back to school! Anyway, have fun tonight, Holly. Remember, these men are paying guests. You're here to serve them, that's your only purpose in life now." For some reason, I find this very settling and I start to wipe my tears. Gabby reaches around my neck and takes the jewelry from me. I suddenly feel so happy with my female body.

"Well, thanks for bringing me here. I'm glad we're friends."

"Don't mention it," Gabby says.

"And, well, thanks for changing me."

"Oh, it was no trouble at all," she responds. "Now go out there and do a good job for your new bosses."

"I will. I'm excited."

I leave the bar and see a few of the black guys are waving me over.

"Over here, bitch," one of them says.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Take your top off, Holly. Let's see those tits."

I'm feeling kind of nervous. These guys are really intimidating and but I do want to show them my huge new breasts.

"Come on, don't make us ask again," another guy says.

I comply and untie the bikini top. It falls to the ground. I feel so turned on when I obey them.

"Yeah, baby, look at those pretty pink nipples," one of them says. "Get over here and suck my cock."

I move over and get between his legs. His dick is already hard and he's pulling his swim trunks down. I bend down and kiss his tip, then slide his entire cock in my mouth. He's a little smaller than Malik but he's still huge.

"That's right, you fucking whore, suck that black cock," he says, grabbing the back of my head and forcing himself deep down my throat. I'm not choking but he's pushing pretty deep.

"Look, she loves it. Her eyes are rolling back in her head," someone else says.

I can't believe it's true but these guys are right, the harder he face-fucks me, the hornier I get.

"Hey, get off him and suck mine too," the other guy says.

I'm a little sad when the guy pulls out of my mouth. I've gotten attached to the idea of having a dick down my throat. The second guy is a little shorter and his cock is thick and uncut. He pulls his foreskin down and shows me his shiny pink head. It looks so fucking hot! I lick his tip and then open wide.

"That's it, whore," he says. "Let me shove it in there."

I'm gagging as he forces himself in my mouth. It hurts but for some reason, I love it.

"You're a good cocksucker, whore," he says, holding his dick all the way in.

I'm looking up into his eyes and I can feel my face turning red. He keeps me down there until I'm starting to get dizzy, then he pulls out.

"Good bitch," he says.

"Thanks," I manage to croak.

"All right, that's enough fun for you, slut," he says, putting his dick away.

"We'll call you if we need you again," the other guy says.

"Yes, sir," I say, getting up and heading back towards the bar.

I'm a little disappointed they didn't let me finish sucking their dicks but at least I got to do it at all. I go inside the bar and grab a drink. I'm so wet and I can't help myself. I'm horny and I can't keep my hands off my body. I realize I left my bikini top back with the guys I was serving but the barmaid tells me I will have plenty of extra uniforms in my room and to stay topless for now.

"Hi, princess," one of the white-clad girls says. "I'm Tiffany. How are you liking the resort so far?"

"Hi, Tiffany, nice to meet you. It's been pretty amazing, but weird too."

"Yeah, I totally understand," Tiffany says.

"You can have the next round of drinks," the barmaid tells me.

"Cool, thanks," I say.

I set about carrying a couple of rounds of drinks around to offer to the guys. Most of them take a beer or a mixed drink.

"Thanks, honey," a guy says as I hand him his beer.

"No problem, sir."

"Do you want me to fuck you, sweetheart?"

"Yes, sir, please. You're so sexy." Oops! I didn't mean to say that out loud!

"Okay, well, come back over here when you're done."

"I will, sir," I say.

I head around the beach, offering more guys drinks until I'm all out. I move as quickly as I can. I'm so excited and horny and can't wait to get fucked.

When I've finally finished the circuit, I head back over to the guy who asked if I wanted to fuck him.

"Hello, sir. Are you ready to fuck me now?"

"Yeah, baby. You're a real slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir. I'm a little slut. Do you like my body?"

"I do. You're a real pretty white girl and I want to put my big black dick in you."

"I can't wait," I say.

"Me neither, come here."

I follow him over to a nearby bed. It's set up a bit like a gazebo with curtains, but it's open at the sides. He lies down on the mattress and pulls his swimsuit off. He's got a big, thick, beautiful cock.

"Come here, slut," he commands.

I approach and climb on the bed. He pulls my bottoms aside and feels my pussy.

"Damn, baby, you're really wet. You've been waiting a long time, haven't you?"

"Yes, sir, will you please fuck me?"

"In a minute, slut."

He slides a finger into me and I moan. His finger feels huge! It's been such a long day and I've been so turned on.

"Please, sir, I can't take it. I'm going crazy," I plead.

"Okay, okay," he says, "saddle up, bitch."

I move into position and slide the head of his massive dick inside me. It feels so good! I start riding him, moving my hips and sliding his cock in and out.

"Oh, yeah, that's a good little whore. Ride that dick, slut."

"Fuck me, sir," I cry out. He grabs my hips to pull me down deeper and I can see his cock in my stomach moving up and down.

"Don't worry, slut, you're getting fucked."

"Fuck, sir," I cry out. I'm in ecstasy.

"Come here, slut."

"What?" I ask.

He's still inside me but he pulls me forward so that I'm laying on top of him. He lifts me up and flips us over so he's on top. Then he pulls out and repositions himself.

"I'm going to fuck your ass now, bitch."

"But, sir, it's gonna hurt!"

"Don't worry, you'll like it."

He moves his tip to my asshole and starts pressing in. It's so tight. It does hurt a bit, but at the same time, it feels so good.

"Fuck," I say.

"It's good, isn't it, bitch?"

"Yes, sir."

He starts thrusting in and out, his cock stretching my ass and hitting all kinds of sweet spots. It feels incredible.

"Oh, yes," I say, crying out. "Fuck, sir."

"I'm gonna fill you up, whore."

"Please," I say, moaning.

He fucks me hard for a few minutes, then thrusts his hips as far forward as he can and his dick twitches. Hot cum shoots out and fills my ass. It feels so good and I'm overcome by a wave of ecstasy.

"Good job, baby. You did great."

"Thank you, sir," I say.

He slides his cock out and it makes a squishy sound.

"Now, go on and clean yourself up, bitch. You're a mess."

"Yes, sir," I say, getting up.

My legs are wobbly and my asshole feels sore. I head inside and find a bathroom. It's pretty fancy with a large jacuzzi and a shower. The counter is littered with all kinds of bottles. Soap, shampoo, conditioner, and lots of others. The labels are all in different languages. There are some towels sitting on a shelf and I grab one. I get in the shower and wash the sweat and cum off my body. My hair is a mess.

I turn the water off and wrap the towel around myself. There's a mirror above the sink and I look at my reflection. I can't believe how sexy I am. My skin is smooth and my cheeks are red from the fucking.

"I'm glad you like what you see," a voice says.

I look and see one of the other staff women in a white bikini coming through the door.

"Sorry, I was just cleaning up."

"No, don't apologize, you're beautiful."

"Thanks," I say, blushing a bit.

"I'm Vanessa. I'm the assistant manager. I saw you having a good time earlier and wanted to welcome you."

"Oh, that's nice of you. I'm Holly."

"Welcome, Holly," she says, putting her hand on my shoulder. "So, how's it feel to be a working girl?"

"Pretty amazing," I answer.

"Good, you're gonna do great. Just keep it up. If any of the guys tell you to do something, do it. We want everyone to have a good time and that means following their orders."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Great. You're a natural."

"Thanks."

"No problem. Now, I've got to get back to work. Good luck and have fun!"

"Will do, thanks," I say.

Vanessa walks away and leaves me standing there, still wrapped in a towel.

"There you are," one of the white-clad girls calls to me. "Here, take these, they're for you."

She hands me a small bundle of the same white bikinis they're wearing.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. Now, the owner wants to see you."

"The owner?" I ask, a little nervous.

"Yeah, he likes to meet the new girls."

"Okay."

I take the towel off and put the new suit on. It still feels kind of strange, but the material is soft and comfortable. I'm somehow still wearing my heels.

"Come on, let's go," the woman says.

"Right," I say, following her.

We leave the resort area and walk down a path.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"It's just a bit farther," she says.

"Okay."

We walk along a little while longer and soon the trees give way to a clearing.

"This is the owner's private house. He lives here."

"Wow, this place is amazing."

The house is built on the edge of a cliff overlooking the ocean. The white stucco stands in stark contrast to the blue water. A wide terrace wraps around the front and side.

"Come on," she says.

We head up a set of stairs to the terrace. There's a man waiting for us. He's black and tall and muscular. His arms are covered in tattoos and he has a shaved head.

"This is the owner, James. James, this is Holly. Today was her first day here."

"Hi, Holly," James says, stepping forward and shaking my hand.

"Hi, sir," I respond, shyly.

"You're very pretty. I'm glad to have you here."

"Thanks," I say.

"Let's have a chat, shall we?"

"Okay," I answer.

"Good. Please, have a seat."

I sit in the lounge chair in front of me.

"Oh no, that's my seat," he scolds me, "you take a seat on the ground."

"Sorry, sir."

I stand up and take a seat at his feet, looking up at him.

"So, how do you like the resort?" he asks.

"It's very nice. Thank you."

"That's good to hear. And how are the boys treating you?"

"Very well, sir. They've been very nice."

"And you agree with the rules?"

"Oh yes, I'm happy to obey all the guests' orders, sir!"

"Good. Very good."

"Thank you, sir."

"Now, tell me, why are you here?"

"Well, um, Princess brought me, and ..."

"No, not that. Why are you a pleasure girl? Why are you serving the men?"

"Because I love it, sir. It makes me feel so good and sexy."

"Very good. What would you do if I asked you to suck my cock?"

"Whatever you want, sir. I'm your slave."

"Get to it then, whore."

"Yes, sir," I say, getting excited.

He opens his bathrobe and pulls his huge black cock out.

"Go ahead, bitch."

"Of course, sir."

I lean forward and lick the tip of his cock. It tastes salty and the skin is smooth and soft. I run my tongue around the edge and take the head in my mouth.

"That's a good girl. Take it deep, slut."

I push my head down, taking his cock all the way into my throat. My face is pressed against his balls.

"Good girl. That's a good whore. Now, use your hands."

I reach up and stroke his cock, running my fingers up and down the shaft.

"That's right. You're a good whore. Keep going, bitch."

I'm starting to enjoy sucking his dick and my own arousal is building. I suck and stroke him, loving the feeling of his warm cock in my mouth.

"Fuck, that's a good whore. Suck that cock. Take it deep, bitch."

I'm sucking him harder and harder. His cock is getting bigger and I'm worried he's about to cum. I'm loving this so much, I don't want it to end!

"Suck that cock, bitch. Take it deep. Swallow my load, whore."

He grabs my head and forces his dick into my throat. I gag a bit but keep going.

"Take it, bitch. Take it deep."

I keep sucking, enjoying the feeling of his huge cock.

"That's it. Good whore. Suck my cock. I'm gonna cum, slut."

He grabs the back of my head and starts fucking my face, holding his cock deep in my throat.

"Take it, whore. Swallow my load. Yeah, that's a good slut. Take my cum, bitch."

He pushes his cock as deep as it will go and his dick twitches. Semen pumps into my throat and I'm swallowing as fast as I can.

"That's it, whore. Good girl. Good slut. Keep sucking."

I suck his cock, still stroking the base.

"You're a good cocksucker, bitch. Such a good slut. I'm glad you're here. Keep sucking. You're a good whore."

"Thanks, sir," I say.

"Good. You're dismissed. You can go rest now. You have a long week ahead of you."

The girl returns and leads me off of his property and back to the resort. We go into one of the hotel buildings and down to the basement. There are a bunch of little doors maybe three feet tall and just as wide. She opens one and tells me, "This will be your sleeping pod, Holly. You will have breaks between shifts where you can rest here. Your clothes will be provided here and the resort will make sure you have plenty of uniforms. Your meals will be delivered here and you can use the bathroom in the corner."

"Thanks," I say. "So, when's the next shift?"

"Well, technically tomorrow morning," she answers. "But there's a bell here," she points to the middle of the room, "that will ring if any of the guests need a pleasure girl during the night. The first one to get up and answer the call gets to serve the guest!"

That excites me!

"Enjoy the downtime."

I crawl into the bed in my pod and turn out the light. It's actually kind of roomy, given my petite new body. I guess this is my life now. I can't wait for tomorrow!

Published 
Written by storywriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments