Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trading Places

"After a horrendous marital fight, Brad and Marcie wake up to a completely new perspective of their spouse's life."

44
10 Comments 10
1.2k Views 1.2k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Author's Notes

"This story is fiction and is a collaboration by AAnna and PA_Mike."

Brad pulled into the garage after a grueling day at the office. His wife, Marcie, had already parked her car in her space.

"I'm home," he announced, looking at her back across the kitchen at the stove.

"About damn time," she said without even looking at him.

"Don't even start, Marcie. I had a horrible day at the office. The Davis deal almost fell through, and I had to stay late and work my ass off to save it."

"Great! Thanks for calling and letting me know. Well, my day sucked too. Darla was out sick. Stacy, the bimbo, was as incompetent as ever, and I had to redo all her stuff. But what the hell do you care? Thanks for asking. Could you make yourself useful and make a salad?" she growled.

Brad let out a long sigh. "Jesus Christ, Marcie, you'd think with me working an hour late, you'd already have dinner done and waiting for me. Now, you want me to make dinner?"

"Excuse me!" Marcie yelled and turned around. "What the fuck do you think I'm doing over here? I'M MAKING THE FUCKING DINNER! I'm just asking you to cut up some damn lettuce. For once, you could help a little bit. Do you want to make dinner? Then get your ass over here and make it, and I'll cut up the lettuce, Brad!"

"Okay, okay. Don't get your panties in a wad. I'll make some damn salad. Okay?" he yelled back.

Brad yanked his tie off and set it on his briefcase. He unbuttoned some buttons and grabbed the lettuce and an onion from the fridge. He glanced at his wife, but knew better than to say anything else. She was in one of her moods.

They sat eating dinner in silence. They occasionally glared at each other, but didn't speak. It was already seven thirty when the sky darkened, and the rain started. Just before they finished eating, lightning struck along with a loud clap of thunder, and the power cut out.

"Jesus. That figures," Marcie said and let out a long sigh.

"Yeah, just what we didn't need," Brad added.

She jumped when another bolt of lightning hit with an even louder thunderclap. She couldn't believe how intense the storm was and ran in the dark to the bedroom. 

"Holy Shit. What is that?" she exclaimed.

They both went to the window to see sparks and flames shoot up from the ground to the sky. Another lightning bolt knocked them to the floor and left them unconscious.

Marcie shook her head and asked, "What the fuck was that?" She then realized her voice sounded like Brad's. She spoke again, "Testing, testing, earth to Marcie."

Marcie felt strange and ran her hands down her body to find her tits were missing. Shocked, she ran her hands further down and discovered she now had a cock.

She thought, Oh, my God, have I died and gone to hell? Her head was spinning; she thought, If I'm dead, why do I see my body, and why do I sound like Brad?

She looked over at Brad, but Brad was not there; she was. She thought I must be dead; then her body started moving. She watched her body shake her head and tried to stand up, only to fall backward into a sitting position. She rushed over to help herself stand.

Looking straight at herself, she said, "Say something... anything."

Brad asked, "What happened?" He sounded like Marcie.

He shook his head and said, "Nice trick, Marcie. I did not know you were a ventriloquist. Now stop it. It's not that funny."  

She looked back at herself and said, "I am not doing that. You're... me. Look and feel your body, but be gentle."  

He looked down, shocked, then ran his hands over his tits and said, "Wow, I have nice tits." He felt his crotch and asked, "Where's my cock?" He quickly slid his hands into his pants and said, "I need a shave."

He shook his head violently and said, "What the hell did I just say? I don't have tits and a pussy. Why do I sound like you?" and looked over to see himself.

She said, "Now you do, and guess what? I have a cock and sound like you!"

They sat there staring at each other, then stripped their clothing off. They looked at each other for almost an hour, like they had never done before.

A smile came over Marcie's face, and she said, "You know what? I sure do have nice tits. I think I'm sexy as hell. I don't know what happened, but I want my old body back. I don't like this thing hanging between my legs."

He looked at her, down his new body, and then back. "That thing hanging between your legs is my cock you're talking about. You never complained about it before. But I'm not crazy about what I have now, either. How am I supposed to cum without a cock?"

She looked at him, rolled her eyes, and said, "Uh-huh. You still don't know how to make me cum!"

"Hah, hah, hah. Oh my God, Marcie. Are you getting hard?" he said and watched as his cock grew right in front of his eyes. "I... I'm... what the hell, I feel like I'm getting hard, but my cock is gone," he added and reached down to grab his cock, which wasn't there.

Marcie giggled as she watched as Brad grabbed air. "This feels so weird. I mean... I'm, like, aroused. Am I wet, Brad?" she asked.

"What? Wet?" he asked, still staring at his now hard cock, sticking up from Marcie's lap.

Marcie reached out and cupped her pussy. 

Brad moaned, "Wha... what are you doing?"

"I asked you if I was wet," she said as she curled her finger up inside her pussy.

"Oh my God, Marcie. Wow. That feels so good. Oooh," Brad moaned out in Marcie's voice.

Brad reached out and wrapped his hand around his hard cock. "Oooh, shit, Brad," Marcie gasped as Brad slowly stroked his cock. "Oh my God. That feels so good. So, fucking good, Brad. Don't stop!" she moaned out in Brad's voice.

Marcie pushed her finger deeper into her pussy, causing Brad to moan louder. "Marcie. Oh my God," Brad moaned, almost in a screech. Marcie added a finger and pressed the heel of her hand against her swelling clit. "Oooh, fuck," Brad uttered as he started to stroke his cock faster.

"Oh God, oh God, faster, Brad. That feels so fucking good. Faster. Don't stop!" Marcie screamed out. "Will you suck it? Please, Brad. Will you suck your cock? I want to feel it," she added between labored breaths.

"Wait, what?" Brad said and quickly let go of his cock.

"NO! Don't stop. What are you doing, Brad?" Marcie yelled and thrust her hips in the air and then pulled her fingers out of her pussy.

Brad's eyes closed slightly, and he said, "I'm not gay. I don't suck cocks!"

Marcie giggled and said, "Yeah, right. You've never tried to suck your cock before. Really? I doubt that!" and then outright laughed.

Brad opened his mouth to reply, but didn't say anything. Instead, he turned red.

"Geez, you can't even get yourself off," she said, and got up on her knees and grabbed his cock sticking out in front of her. "I'll finish the job myself then," she said, and started stroking his cock. "Oooh. I can't believe how good this feels, Brad," she said, and stroked even faster, moaning out loud.

"Yeah, right. I've made you cum hundreds of times. I'll make your pussy cum. I'll make it cum good," he said, spreading his knees apart. He quickly thrust a finger in her pussy. "Oooh, yeah. Oooh. Mmm," he moaned.

Marcie's face started to scrunch up. "I think I'm... Oh God, I think I'm going to cum," she said with labored breath. She looked at Brad fingering her pussy, and it aroused her even more. "That's so hot. Can I... Oh God. I want to cum on your face, like you do to me. Oh, oooh, oooh," she said.

Suddenly, she pushed Brad onto his back and quickly straddled his chest. She stroked his cock even faster. "Oh, oooh, I'm cumming!" she screamed out as Brad's cock swelled in her hand. His balls tightened in his sack, and he shot out a forceful stream of cum right on his nose and lips. It splattered all over his face. "Oh my God, it feels so good!" she screamed as she shot out again and again all over his face and hair.

"What the fuck?" Brad yelled as cum filled his mouth. He sputtered and spit, and then yelled out, "I'm... I'm cumming too. Oh God, yes!" His hips bucked under his wife as an orgasm like he'd never experienced before took over his whole body.

Marcie still had Brad's cock in her hand as it started to soften. She was trying to catch her breath as she felt Brad's body trembling underneath her.

"Holy Shit. That was awesome. I've never felt anything like that before," she said, then rolled off Brad onto her side. "Damn, I'm so tired now. I need to sleep," she said, closing her eyes.

"What? What time is it?" Brad said and pulled his finger out of Marcie's pussy, which made his body jerk. He sat up, and the cum on his face ran down, soaking Marcie's tits. He chuckled at the sight as he remembered cumming on those breasts so many times before. He glanced over at the clock on the nightstand. "Honey, it's only eight-thirty," he said.

"So, I'm beat. I need to sleep," Marcie said and yawned.

"Oh sure, cum all over my face and just go to sleep," Brad said. "We're on the damn floor. We're not even in bed," he said. Then he reached up and started to rub the cum into Marcie's tits. He purposely laughed out loud and said, "Look, honey. Mmmm, I am rubbing my cum into your tits."

Marcie giggled. "What?" she asked, and opened her eyes to see Brad rubbing her tits. Then he reached up and scraped more cum from his face onto her tits and rubbed it in. She couldn't explain it--she suddenly felt weird. Then she knew why; Brad's cock was getting hard again as she watched.

"Is my cock getting hard again?" he said teasingly as he pinched Marcie's nipples between his fingers and thumbs and still covered in cum.

"Oh Shit. Brad, it is... it's getting hard. Holy Shit. This will take some getting used to," she said as she reached down and grabbed it in her hand. "Oooh. Mmm," she moaned as she squeezed it in her hand.

Brad got a shit-eating grin on his face and leaned over to her, and whispered in her ear, "You want to fuck?"

Marcie told him, "I would love to, but don't you think it's time to figure out what to do about work tomorrow? Plus, how do we get back to our old bodies? We need to do that right now." Brad nodded his head, yes.

Brad said, "I'm not sure what to do about our bodies, but let's talk about how we get through work tomorrow. We both could call in sick, but I must be there to finish the Davis deal. I mean, you do. I can write out some cheat notes for you. We'll need to keep our phones and alerts on so we can text each other for help," then he looked concerned at Marcie and asked, "What do I have to do for your work?"

Marcie said, "All you have to do is answer the phone and take some messages. Thank goodness my boss is on vacation and won't be back for two days. Let's pray we get our bodies back by then. I don't know what to do about our bodies. I mean, who can we ask?"

Brad looked at himself and said, "I don't know. What I do know is that we better get some sleep. I have a feeling getting ready tomorrow is not going to be fun."

Marcie woke up needing to pee. She walked into the bathroom and sat down. Poof. A light bulb went off in her mind. I don't have to sit; I want to try standing up. She stood up, held her cock, and let it fly. She missed the bowl by a good foot at first. She realized this wasn't as easy as she thought. She adjusted her aim and peed into the toilet.

Brad came into the bathroom and stood in front of the toilet. He yawned as he started to pee, then realized he was peeing on the floor.

Marcie laughed at him and said, "Even with my body, you can't hit the toilet."

Brad looked down and told her, "Is that right? It looks like you weren't too good at hitting the toilet with my cock."

Marcie said, "Let's quit arguing. We both need to get ready for work."

Brad agreed and looked down at his naked body, "Yeah, for some reason, your tits are covered with cum. I better take a shower."

Marcie blushed and said, "It's not my fault you can't control your cock," and laughed. Then she asked, "Is there anything special I need to do to get ready for work?"

He said, "You need to shave my face, and you better use my electric shaver. I don't want you to use razor blades and end up with scars everywhere."

After finishing his shower, Brad opened up Marcie’s makeup bag. What the hell is all this shit? I'm gonna need help with this, he thought. "Marcie, can you help me? I have no idea what to do with this makeup."

Marcie came into the bathroom already dressed, except her tie was draped around her neck. She told him, "Get your hands out of the way and let me do it. You better not mess this up today, or you're sunk." She sat him down and made her face up.

Brad looked in the mirror. "Damn, I sure look good!" and laughed.

"Yes, I do," Marcie said, laughing. "Can you help me with this tie now?"

Brad stood up and said, "Sure, honey," and put the tie properly under her collar, and started to tie it and stopped. "Geez, I've never done it like this before. Let me get behind you," he said. "This is all too fucking weird," he said as he walked behind her, pressing his towel-covered boobs into her back as he tied the tie. "There you go. Now, I'm gonna need your help again. I mean, what should I wear?"

Marcie laughed and said, "Follow me, my little drag queen!" looking over her shoulder, laughing.

"Oh, can I wear that sexy red dress I love on you?" Brad asked as he followed Marcie to her closet.

She looked at him and said, “Do you ever see me wear that dress to work? I will save you your breath. Of course, I don’t. I wear that when we go out. You want every guy in the office to hit on me? Let’s pick out something that I might normally wear.”

Marcie shuffled through the closet and found a plain gray dress. She told Brad, “Put this on. It is long enough you won’t have to wear pantyhose. I know I don’t want to explain pantyhose to you.” As she grinned at him. She kept looking for shoes and knew there was no way in hell he could manage high heels. She found a pair with no heels, not the kind she would normally wear to work. "Try these on, and if anyone asks why so casual, just tell them you have a blister on your toe. One more thing, for God's sake, don’t stand up and pee."

They both looked at each other and nodded their approval. Brad told Marcie, “Now be careful with my car; it needs brakes, and I told you to fix those months ago.”

Marcie said out loud, “Geez, give me a break. Oh wait, Brad, you forgot your purse," and laughed.

"Oh God, this is so weird. I'll get it," he said, hugging and kissing her. Have a good day, and please... save that Davis account! Bye," he said, running back inside to grab his purse.

---------- Marcie goes to work at Brad's job

Marcie arrived at the office thinking this wasn't going to work. She got to the elevator, looked at all the floor buttons, and thought, What did Brad say? She pulled out the cheat sheet and was relieved that was part of his notes. She walked into his office and was greeted by his secretary, Fran.

Fran said, “Good morning, boss, did you see that storm last night? It was awful. It blew down one of my trees.”

Marcie replied, “Um, yes, I saw it and it was an evil storm. Never saw anything like it.”

Marcie looked Fran up and down and thought to herself. Brad always said Fran was at best a dog. He is such a liar, she is hot as hot gets.

Fran asked, “Is there something wrong? You seem to be staring at me. I know this isn't your favorite dress, but I thought you said you liked it.”

With steam coming out of her ears, she replied, “Sorry, Fran, I was just thinking about what you said about the storm, and I was just daydreaming for a second.

Marcie walked into his office and sat down at his desk. Fran came in and said, “Coffee no sugar, as you say I am all the sugar you need.” Marcie nodded her head yes.

Marcie picked up her phone and sent a text to Brad letting him know exactly what Fran said. Three seconds later, he responded.

“Fran has been saying that shit for years. It's a running joke with us. Think nothing of it. You are all the sugar I need.”

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

Marcie thought I don’t need this right now. I need to focus on what I am doing here. She yelled out to Fran to come into the office.

Fran stood at the door and saluted Brad, and said, “Reporting for duty, sir.”

Marcie asked Fran, “How do we stand on the Davis deal?”

With a puzzled look on her face, Fran said, “You told me that the deal was done. Is there something more we need to do?”

Marcie responded, “No, I am just a little off my game today.”

Marcie looked through all the paperwork on his desk and texted Brad a few times asking about what to do. She was feeling pretty good about the job she was doing. Lunchtime came, and she headed to the bathroom and went into the ladies’ room to a chorus of, “Get out of here, you pervert.”

Marcie blushed and said, “Sorry, ladies, my bad.”

Marcie went to the men’s room and was shocked. One guy turned from the urinal, his cock still hanging out, before he tucked it away. Another stood in front of the urinal and pulled his cock out and turned. "Hey, Brad," he said as his uncircumcised cock was revealed. She started walking to an open urinal and couldn't help it, as she saw one cock after another. All different. Then one guy stepped back from the urinal, shaking his big cock, and then stroked it.

What the fuck? she thought as she started to get a hard-on. She turned around and quickly left. She thought, why did I get a hard-on? Was it me or Brad that made his cock hard?

Her phone beeped in her pocket. She pulled it out and saw a text from Brad.

"I'm going home. I can't do this. See you there."

She rubbed her hard-on; yeah, me too, she thought and left.

---------- Brad goes to work at Marcie's job

Brad threw his purse in the passenger's seat and shook his head. He started the car to music blaring out. "Shit! This is so ridiculous. I am so done with this crap. I want things the way they were," he said, then turned the music down.

He drove to Marcie's office, parked the car, and got out.

"Hey Marcie," he heard as he started walking and saw Betsy.

He smiled and said, "Hi, Betsy. How are you? It's been a while."

Betsy walked up to him with a confused look on her face. "Yeah, like yesterday," she replied.

He laughed, realizing his mistake. "So, how's Chuck?"

Betsy's face scrunched up. "How would I know? Marcie, are you alright? Remember, I kicked his cheating ass out months ago... just waiting on the lawyers."

"Oh, yeah. Duh. I don't know what I was thinking. It's been one of those mornings. Sorry," Brad said as they walked into the building.

"It's okay. Where's your purse?"

"My what? Oh shit! I must have left it in the car. Like I said, it's been one of those mornings," Brad said. "I guess I'll see you inside," and turned around.

"We've got time. I'll walk with you. Are you sure you're alright?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I don't feel like myself today," he said and chuckled.

They got to Marcie's car and got Brad's purse. As they started walking back, he heard his phone beep. He tried to grab it from his pants pocket, his hand slid down the side of his dress. He looked down and realized yet again, he was in Marcie's body and clothes.

His phone beeped again.

"Are you going to check that?" Betsy asked.

"What? Yes," he replied, just realizing his phone was in his purse. He grabbed it and saw it was a text from Marcie.

"Coffee, no sugar, as you say, I am all the sugar you need??? WTF???"

Brad swallowed hard as he read his wife's text.

"Did you get a new phone?" Betsy asked.

"No," he said, looking back at Betsy, confused. Then he realized he had his phone, not Marcie's phone. "Oh, we left in such a hurry this morning, we grabbed each other's phone. This is Brad's phone. That's why she's texting me... I mean that's why he's texting me now."

"Fran's been saying that shit for years. It is a running joke with us. Think nothing of it. You are all the sugar I need, honey!" he texted back.

Brad and Betsy walked inside and to the office.

"See you later," Betsy said and walked away.

Brad couldn't help it as he stared at Betsy's ass. Damn, I forgot how fucking hot she is, he thought, and went to squeeze his cock, which wasn't there. He let out a long sigh as he turned and went to Marcie's desk. He looked around and had no idea what he was supposed to do.

He texted Marcie.

"There's piles of stuff on your desk. What am I supposed to do?"

"The pile on the left has a post-it for Darla. Just give that shit to her to do. The small stack in the middle is the shit for brains stuff I had to redo yesterday. Take that to Stacy and shove it up her ass... I mean, tell her that's all the crap I had to redo of hers yesterday, and that she better get her shit together or she's fired, and I don't care if she's sleeping with the boss!!"

"Um... which one is Darla, and which one is Stacy?"

"Darla's the one who was out yesterday. She's got that cute black bob haircut just a few desks over and behind you. Stacy is the blonde-haired, blue-eyed bimbo with the huge fake boobs in the back corner beside Mr. Hamilton's office."

Brad stood up and looked around the office to locate Darla and Stacy. He saw Darla immediately; their eyes met, and she smiled at him. He smiled back. He quickly picked up the stack of files and walked over to Darla's desk.

"Hey Marcie," she said and smiled again, then sniffled. "Sorry about calling off yesterday. Damn cold, it's a little better today, but you'd still better keep your distance. I couldn't afford to take another day off."

"It's okay. I hope you get better soon. Sorry to have to dump this on you, but you know how it is," Brad said, laying the files on her desk.

"Gee, thanks, I love you too," Darla said and giggled.

"See you later," Brad said and glanced over at Stacy, who was bent over the bottom drawer of a filing cabinet. Brad stared at her ass and couldn't discern any panty lines with her dress stretched. Jesus Christ. Look at that sexy ass, he thought to himself.

"Are you okay there, Marcie?" Darla asked, then turned and looked at Stacy, too. She let out a sigh and said, "Nothing like advertising... 'I'm a slut'" and used air quotes.

Brad laughed and said, "Yeah, I'll say."

He quickly returned, grabbed Stacy's files, and walked to her desk. He couldn't help staring down at her low-cut dress, her big boobs, and the top of her pink-laced bra.

"Can I help you, Marcie?" she asked, looking confused.

Brad was mesmerized with her blue eyes, beautiful smile, and huge tits. He swore his cock was tenting his pants when he again realized, instead, his pussy was practically gushing. He shook his head and tried to look sternly at her.

He cleared his throat, dropped the files on her desk, and said, "These are the files I had to redo yesterday. You need to try harder. Get these filed." He quickly turned away and returned to his desk.

He stood at Marcie's desk; he swore he felt his cock was as hard as a steel rod. He looked down at his dress while realizing how wet his pussy was, and his breathing was strained. He decided he needed to get to the bathroom.

He quickly walked out of the office to the hallway, almost jogging, and entered the bathroom.

"Hey Marcie, are you looking for some fresh meat?" A guy peeing in the urinal said.

"Fuck off, Steve. I'm sure she would rather have a meal than a snack, wouldn't you, sexy?" another guy standing at the sink said and turned, exposing the bulge in his pants to him.

"Fuck off. Sorry, I went in the wrong bathroom," he said, quickly leaving, embarrassed.

He crossed the hall and went into the lady's bathroom.

"Hey Marcie, are you alright?" asked a woman who was touching up her makeup at the sink.

"Yes, I have to pee badly," Brad said as he quickly entered a stall and locked the door behind him.

He was breathing hard and leaned against the stall door. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I can't take this anymore. I need to go home. I need my body back! he screamed in his mind.

He heard the woman leave the bathroom. He left and went back to his desk. He grabbed his phone and purse and left. When he got to the car, he texted Marcie.

"I'm going home. I can't do this. See you there."

---------- Brad and Marcie go home

Brad pulled into the garage and quickly pressed the remote to close the door. He grabbed his purse and ran inside, throwing the purse on the kitchen counter. He grabbed a beer from the fridge, chugged half of it, and went to the living room.

His mind was filled with images of Betsy, Darla, and Stacy. His hand went to his crotch to squeeze his cock, of course, it wasn't there. "God, I'm so fucking horny. Where are you, Marcie?" he yelled. He looked down and noticed his hard nipples poking through the dress he was wearing.

I've got to get out of this dress, he thought, and ran to the bedroom. He kicked off his shoes, and unzipped his dress, letting it fall to the floor. He heard the overhead garage door opening. "She's home! Marcie's here. Thank God," he exclaimed as he looked down at the dress puddled around his ankles. "Oh shit, she'll kill me if I don't hang that up," he said. He grabbed it and quickly hung it in her closet.

Marcie pulled into the garage; her cock was still hard as hell. It was almost aching. The scene from the men's bathroom was etched in her mind. She got out of Brad's car and quickly went inside.

He heard Marcie come through the interior door to the kitchen. "Brad? Brad? Where are you?" he heard her yell out.

"In the bedroom. Get your ass in here. I'm so fucking horny. I need you," he yelled and sat down on the foot of the bed. He looked down and saw the front of his panties were soaked.

Marcie rubbed her aching cock over her pants and unzipped the fly as she quickly walked to the bedroom. "Jesus, Brad. I'm so fucking hard," she said as she walked in to see herself sitting on the bed in her bra and soaking-wet panties.

"Oh fuck," she said, and unbuckled her belt as she stepped in front of him. She unbuttoned her pants, yanked them and her boxers down, exposing her hard cock in Brad's face. "Suck it, Brad. Please, suck your... my cock. It's so hard it hurts!" she yelled out and pressed her cock to his lips.

"Oh fuck, Marcie," he exclaimed and opened his mouth, letting her slide her cock inside.

"OH MY GOD! That feels so good. Don't stop. Suck that cock. Suck it. Oooh, shit!" Marcie screamed as Brad started bobbing his head back and forth, swirling his tongue all around it. "Yes, yes, so good. Take it all. Take it all!" she screamed and grabbed the back of his head with her hands, then thrust her cock down his throat.

"I'm gonna cum, Brad. Oh my God, yes. I'm going to cum," she yelled as her cock swelled in Brad's mouth and throat and filled it.

Brad couldn't believe Marcie came right down his throat. He pushed her back slightly as she spewed rope after rope of cum. He swallowed as fast as he could, but couldn't keep up. Cum dribbled out of the corners of his mouth and dripped down on his bra-covered breasts.

"Ooh, yes. Oh, my God. So good, Brad, so fucking good," Marcie moaned and finally pulled her cock out of Brad's mouth.

Brad's eyes were wide. He couldn't believe he just sucked his own... her cock. He swallowed her cum. It was gross, yet his pussy ached and was practically gushing. His pussy won out as he laid back and grabbed his panties, ripping them down his legs.

"Eat me, Marcie. Fucking, eat me," he yelled, spreading his legs apart. He looked up at Marcie, "Please," he begged, looking at her with needy eyes.

Marcie dropped to her knees, looked at his wet pussy, and felt her cock starting to swell again as she leaned in. She inhaled through her nose as her cock got harder and harder.

"PLEASE, MARCIE!" Brad pleaded and raised his legs up over her shoulders. "Oh, aaah, oooh, yes," he moaned as he felt her tongue lap from the bottom all the way up his pussy. She repeated, making him moan even louder.

She brought her hand up and slid two fingers inside his pussy as she sucked his swollen clit.

"OOOOOOH FUCK! Yes. Oh my God, that's incredible," Brad screamed out. "Oh, my God," he moaned. She thrust her fingers deep inside his pussy, then curled them, and dragged them slowly back out. Her lips sucked his clit as her tongue flicked over it quickly.

Her eyes met his. She'd never seen such desire in them before. "Cum for me," she said. "Cum on my tongue," and slid her tongue down, switching it with her fingers. Her tongue dove into the depths of her pussy. Her eyes fixed on his as her wet fingers massaged his clit.

"Oh, Marcie. Oooh, oooh, oh... I'm... I'm going to... OOOH!" he moaned, and his legs squeezed her head as his orgasm took over his body.

His back arched as he screamed in ecstasy. His pussy flooded her mouth. His hands clenched the duvet as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. His pussy convulsed as his head rolled back and forth.

She continued to thrust her tongue in and out. Brad was too sensitive. He loosened his leg grip and backed himself up, his body still bucking. She followed him, her tongue lashing out, trying to make contact. She brought her knees up on the bed, still between his legs.

Brad's eyes opened again, and he watched as she wrapped her hand around her hard cock. Her pussy contracted at the sight. Their eyes met--neither spoke--as he raised his legs again to her shoulders.

She leaned in and lined up her cock to his open pussy. They both shuttered at the contact and sucked in their breath.

"Oooh," they moaned as she slowly pushed herself inside of him. Their eyes stared into the other's as her balls pressed against his ass.

"I love you, Marcie," he moaned.

"I love you too, Brad," she said as she leaned over his body, took his legs with her, and kissed him.

She started thrusting as she kissed down his chin, his throat, and cleavage. She kissed over his breast and kissed his erect nipple.

"Oh, Marcie. Mmm," he moaned out.

She brought her other hand up and squeezed and massaged his other breast as she continued to lick, suck and nibble on her nipple.

Her thrusts were steady and increasing in speed. He raised his hips to meet her every thrust. Faster and faster--their pleasure heightened--almost to a frenzy.

Their pleasure overwhelmed them, bringing them to the precipice of ecstasy. Neither had experienced such an explosion of their senses, taking over the entirety of their bodies in orgasm.

Marcie collapsed on Brad with their bodies still joined. Her head sideways, snuggled between his breasts. His arms wrapped around her as they both breathed deeply.

Brad told Marcie, “That was the best sex ever. I can’t believe what I have been missing. Is this what it feels like every time?”

Marcie told him, “I don’t know, silly. You felt it, not me. I agree with you; this was special to feel. I think we better go to sleep. We must, and I mean must, find a way to get our bodies back. Although, I would like to rent yours for just a short while longer.”

He smiled back at her, agreeing.

Marcie grabbed Brad and gave him a hug, and said, “See you in the morning, lover.”

They woke up startled by the thunderclap.

"What was that?" Marcie asked as she rolled off of Brad.

"Oh shit, it's another storm," he said, and they sat up and looked towards the window.

Marcie grabbed Brad's hand and said, "Do you think that..." and stopped as another bolt of lightning flashed, and the thunder cracked loudly. "Maybe, just maybe, it will... you know," she said and pulled him by the hand to the window.

They stood naked, hand in hand, staring out the window. Another flash, another thunderclap, and suddenly they saw it again. Sparks and flames shot up from the ground towards the sky. Another flash of light, and they were knocked unconscious again.

Published 
Written by PA_Mike
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments