Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To Hell and Back Again CH 9

"Meanwhile, in the lair of the villains..."

0
0 Comments 0
1.9k Views 1.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"This could be considered a “bonus” chapter. The following villain scenes happen over a number of chapters in the re-formatted version of “To Hell and Back Again” that will be released as a complete Book One novel on major retail sites in the next few weeks. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Rather than edit past chapters and ask you to go back and re-read those previous chapters, I thought this would be more convenient for you. As always thank you for being a fan. Your votes and comments are always appreciated!"

The Hellwind blew strong this night. Baroness Graveek could hear its angry scream rattling against her shuttered windows. She liked the sound. It well suited her current mood as she paced around her spacious bedroom. The whip in her gloved hand coiled and twisted across the floor with every restless flick of her wrist.

Layers of skirt whispered across the floor around her restless, stocking-clad legs. Stiletto heeled, thigh-high black leather boots clicked against the wood with every step.

“First Chort, and now Seralla,” she muttered. “Where are my missing demons?”

Her whip snapped out. The man tied face down at his wrists and ankles cried out in joyous agony as it bit at his exposed skin. A thin trail of mist wafted from the wound up to the canopy over the massive four-post bed.

“Perhaps they…” the man struggled to catch his breath. “…they are merely delayed by the weather, Mistress.”

Graveek scowled and let the whip reply for her. De Sade wailed again as pain blazed across the naked swell of his ass.

“How is that relevant, my pet? How does that fill my pens with new souls for the slave markets?”

The man flinched as the whip snapped again but the blow did not land on him. Bound face down as he was, he never knew when the next stinging blow would blaze across his naked flesh. The anticipation was almost as sweet as the pain. He preferred to be the one giving but that choice was not his to make. Hell had robbed him of the authority and prestige he had enjoyed in life.

“My clients expect results and timely delivery of a quality product. How am I to meet deadlines with two of my hunters missing?” Graveek stopped pacing and stared at the shutters as if hoping to see beyond the howling winds clawing at her castle walls.

“Could they have… is it possible…,” he did not dare to say the words but the implications hung in the air between them.

“That they have betrayed me for another Master? Started their own harem with my newly acquired slaves?”

He shivered at the soft, silken hiss of violence in her tone.

“Chort is not clever enough and Seralla… that Succubus knows better than to court my displeasure. No, this is something more than a mere delay. She should have returned by now with Chort in tow or news of his fate. I suspect someone is making a move against me and that cannot be allowed.”

She strolled over to the bed and began releasing him from the leather straps holding him down. It hurt to move as he sat up, not that De Sade minded. Pain was his greatest pleasure, especially on those rare occasions when his mistress allowed him to wield the whip. The evidence of his excitement stood out at a prominent angle from between his legs.

He reached down to fondle himself. “Please, Mistress, will you let me…” He yelped as the whip bit at his hand.

“You have earned no reward, worm,” she sneered. “Please me and I shall consider it.”

“Of course, Mistress,” he fell to his knees and started crawling across the floor toward her. “Whatever my mistress desires.”

She watched him approach with hooded, malevolent eyes. “Bring me the paddle, my pet.” Her smile was slow and hungry. “You know the one.”

De Sade swallowed against the spike of sweet fear that rolled across his flesh and changed direction to crawl over to the special cabinet. The double doors swung open to reveal the wide range of toys his Mistress referred to as her “symphony of suffering”. Pain, in all its colors and flavors, was on loving display.

He had his favorites among her collection. Many were of his own design, as were many of the games he and the Baroness liked to play with new arrivals. Those times were best. Pain given was ever more pleasurable than pain received on those few occasions when she allowed him the privilege of wielding the instruments of his art form.

This, unfortunately, was not one of those times. The loss of two of her hunters had sharpened Graveek’s anger to a surgical, and possibly murderous, edge. Terror and anticipation sent delicious shivers through his flesh as he reached for her instrument of choice, a three-foot-long leather paddle. One side was smooth. The other side was covered in small, sharp spikes of metal.

De Sade crawled back toward her with it clamped in his teeth like a trained dog. The Baroness claimed it without a word. Her silver eyes danced with malice and wanton desire as she sat back against the edge of the bed and spread her long legs.

“Pleasure me, pet.”

He crawled between her legs and began raining soft kisses along the inside of her thighs. The flat of her paddle smacked against his upturned ass cheek with a sharp crack. Pain blossomed across his flesh and made him even harder.

“Get to it,” she commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” he moaned against her skin and moved up to brush the tip of his tongue between the folds of her hairless sex. Slowly, he slid his tongue into the wet depths of her desire, teasing and touching in all the places he knew she liked.

The flat cracked harder against his other cheek. “Faster.”

De Sade found her clitoris and swirled his tongue around it.

Pain exploded across his cheek as the paddle crashed down. “Harder.”

His teeth closed around her clit. The Baroness hissed her pleasure as he gently gnawed at it.

“Harder.”

He braced for it, knowing what was coming. It made no difference. The spiked side of the paddle bit into his tender ass cheek with a sharp stab of impact. It was agony and it was bliss. De Sade chewed and licked, bit and kissed, in a frantic effort to find her elusive orgasm. Her juices dribbled down his chin even as his muscles coiled against the anticipation of the next cruel blow.

“Harder.” Spikes bit into his ass cheek. “Harder!”

Pain and pleasure lost all separate meanings. Blows rained down ever faster as he brought her closer to climax. One of her clawed hands seized him by a fistful of hair and pulled him in. De Sade fought to breathe as he struggled to please. The agony of the paddle continued to bloom across his ass like a bloody rose.

“Yes!” the baroness cried as tremors of pleasure rippled across her perfect body. De Sade felt it as well. His seed spilled out across the floor even as blackness closed in around his vision and threatened to drag him into darkness.

At the last moment, she released him to fall, boneless and gasping, onto the floorboards. The Baroness made a sound of disgust. “No one said you could cum, worm!”

He somehow found the strength to crawl over and bent over to kiss her boots. Graveek lifted her foot and placed the stiletto heel down on his skull, forcing his face onto the wooden floor and into the mixed sexual fluids pooled on the floor. Then she began to apply pressure.

De Sade moaned in pain. His hands fluttered about at his sides and his feet drummed against the floor.

“Clean up the mess you made… with your tongue. When that is done, I have a larger task for you to attend. A shipment of slaves is scheduled to be loaded for delivery tomorrow. Your mistress desires that you escort the cargo to ensure prompt delivery. Once that is done, you will present a message and a bag of coins for me at a certain shop where you will negotiate hiring his services. I believe it is time to call in a specialist.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he mumbled against the floorboards.

Graveek removed her boot from his head and walked over to a silk rope hanging from the ceiling. A pull on the rope rang a bell on a lower level. Moments later someone knocked on her bedroom door.

“Enter.”

A human female, dressed only in a leather collar and thick, mahogany-colored hair, entered. Without a word, she knelt on the floor and bowed her head.

“When he is finished, bathe him and make him look presentable for departure in the morning.” Baroness Graveek grinned with sudden inspiration as she looked at the many lash marks and wounds she had left across his naked body. “Make it a salt bath.”

The man groaned at the thought. It only made him start to get hard again.

“Yes, Mistress,” the girl whispered to the floor.

“Pull yourself together,” Graveek warned him. “You will be representing me which means I need you to be the man you were rather than the deviant worm you have become. I need the Marquis de Sade. Do not fail me.”

kenzieXone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kenzieXone

“Yes, Mistress,” he replied.

*****

 

De Sade watched the last of the enslaved souls being pushed forward to be auctioned to the hungry citizens of Gomorrah. Those who had requested specialty orders seemed pleased with the sexual slaves trained for their particular amusements. Those souls that remained, the weak, the untrained, and the ugly, were, as usual, sold at public auction to a hungry crowd eager for fresh meat.

His Mistress had made a tidy profit today. De Sade hoped it would help dampen her fury at the loss of the two hunters. It was, he knew, a slim hope at best. If she was correct, then someone was making a move to usurp her place and her power. No amount of coin would matter if this unknown enemy was successful.

The man who had been known as the Marquis de Sade in life was no stranger to the fragile nature of privilege. Despite being born into wealth and titles, neither had saved him from being thrown into prison to rot for most of his adult life. His own family, may they rot in the deepest pits of Hell, had had him committed to an insane asylum.

None of them had been able to appreciate the beauty and truth of his passion and his life’s work. Only in death, in Hell itself, had he been able to find a kindred spirit in Baroness Graveek. She understood him as no one else ever had. Together, they had explored realms of sweet pain, the likes of which he would never have dared to attempt in life.

Now all of that was in jeopardy and it terrified him. If she fell, he fell with her. The influence and Essence he had so carefully hoarded to make him strong would be stripped out of him and he would be discarded, just one more nameless soul condemned to wander Hell, forever lusting and forever denied. A shiver of dread rippled across his flesh in a wave of goosebumps. That could be allowed to happen.

De Sade looked over to see the two human guards assigned to him by his Mistress speaking in low tones. They too looked worried.

“What are you two idiots babbling about?” he asked, grateful for any target to vent his frustration on.

“We were just wondering where Chort was,” the bigger and dumber one, Jimmy, admitted.

“He always comes along on the slave sale runs, don’t he?” Boris added.

“That’s why we’re here, you dimwits.” De Sade snapped at them. “The Mistress has charged me with hiring a specialist to find him, or find whoever killed him. Whichever one it turns out to be.”

“Someone killed Chort?” Jimmy whistled. “Damn. Do we know who did it?”

“No.” De Sade rolled his eyes. “Which is why we are hiring… a… specialist.”

“Master,” one of the slaves made the mistake of speaking out loud. Jimmy stepped forward and clubbed the man to the ground.

“Master, wait!” the wretched man pleaded as he curled up into a fetal position and threw his arms up to protect his head. “I may know the one you speak of! I saw them!”

De Sade held a hand up. “Stop. Pick him up.”

Jimmy had to hold the poor bastard up after the beating the man had just received. De Sade took a better look. His lips curled back in disdain. The slave was an old Hispanic with barely any meat on him. They would be fortunate if anyone offered coin for so poor a specimen as this.

“Speak, slave.”

“I will,” the man nodded eagerly. “I will. You’ll show me mercy, won't you?”

“Yes, yes.” De Sade waved at him with a handkerchief before tucking it under his delicate nostrils to ward off the slave stink. “Now, speak or suffer my anger.”

“I saw ‘em, Master. Out in the waste. A human male, strong with dark hair and a young Succubus. Beautiful, with lavender skin, golden eyes, and hair like new-fallen snow.”

“You saw a soul being hunted by a Succubus and you think that is worthy of my favor?” De Sade scowled. “You dirty piece of-”

“The man was wearing clothes, Master, and carrying a weapon.”

“What? Are you certain? Speak as if your life depended on it, slave!”

“Yes!” the man nodded quickly. “I’m certain and I can tell you where I saw them. Only, please Master, don’t sell me to them demons out there!”

“This one stays with us,” De Sade ordered. He glared at the wretched slave. “Now, tell me all you know.”

 

*****

 

“Master!” the slave tugged on his sleeve. “Master, that’s her!”

De Sade was on the verge of beating the wretch to the ground for having the gall to touch him. Then he realized what the man was saying and forgot all about punishment. He looked where the slave pointed.

Through the milling crowd, he saw a cloaked female slipping between human and demon bodies toward the gates of the city. A suspiciously large pack was strapped to her back. The hood of her cloak had fallen back. Snow-white hair spilled down around either side of a gorgeous lavender face and bright, golden eyes.

“Watch him!” De Sade order the two guards and darted away, ignoring their protests. He rushed through the crowd, desperate to get a better look. He circled into an intercept path…

“Oh, please excuse me!” he offered as he “accidentally” bumped into Beauty.

She just glared at him and pushed past.

For a moment, de Sade stood in silent astonishment and watched her walk away. Whoever this Succubus was, she was very young. He could see that by the small horns on her head and the lack of either tail or wings. Why then, had he felt such incredible Essence when they touched? It surpassed even that of Baroness Graveek!

Who is that creature? he thought, and immediately after, Who is this human male she has claimed?

Rushing back to his men, de Sade pointed at Boris and then at Beauty’s back. “Follow that demon. If she leaves the city, do not follow but note carefully what direction. I will find you at the gates.”

Boris nodded and pushed off into the crowd.

“Follow me,” he ordered Jimmy. “And bring the slave.”

His destination was a house in mid-town, a nebulous area where most of the business of the city was conducted. Here the wealthy could buy and the poor could be bought through brokers in various areas of specialty. The particular broker de Sade sought was located in a corner shop. The sign over his shop showed a shadowy figure standing over a body. The sign read “Hunters for Hire. We let no one escape.”

He stepped inside as a small bell rang over the door. A servant, collared and branded, was startled out of a light doze where he lay on a thick book on the counter. The young man sat up straight and blinked at de Sade. “Welcome to Hunters for Hire. Who can we hunt down for you today?”

“Baroness Graveek requires your best hunter, and she needs him now.”

The servant blinked at him.

“Now, boy, now!” de Sade bellowed.

The young man jumped up and ran from the room. A few, long minutes later, a blue-skinned Incubus stepped in from the back room. His forest green eyes glowed malevolently at de Sade. A mohawk of black hair rose like a crest from his otherwise bald head. “Why are you barking at my servant, little human?”

De Sade offered a friendly smile. “Apologies, but my Master’s need is urgent. I… she requires the services of your best hunter… immediately.”

The demon glared at him. De Sade made a supreme effort not to squirm with impatience or to dwell on the fact that every moment wasted put the beautiful Succubus ever farther away. He was acutely aware that, despite being marked on his left cheek with the harem brand of his mistress, disrespect to a demon of Master rank would only complicate and hinder his task.

He smiled his best smile. “Please, Master.”

The demon finally nodded and picked up a tiny bell. It tinkled when he shook it. The young servant appears immediately.

“Summon Karl Denke.”

“Pardon, Master.” De Sade said carefully. “I am unfamiliar with the name. He sounds like a human. Is this your best available?”

The Incubus just smiled, flipped to a specific page in the thick book, and turned it around for de Sade to read.

Karl Denke. Prussian serial killer who preyed on travelers and the homeless from 1903 to 1924. Thirty confirmed kills. Cannibal and seasoned outdoor hunter. Hell Hound trainer.

“My best,the demon leered. “As long as he gets to eat.”

“Well then,” the Marquis replied. “Would tender, young Succubus flesh suffice?”

 

 

Published 
Written by timewaitsfornone
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors