Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Return of Death Part II: Welcome to the Jungle

"Bill meets an old friend."

5
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Bill was wandering through the now small realm that led to where the portal for the processing center was while making sure that Malin followed. He thanked God for that they had finally changed it so it wasn’t that long anymore.

It had been about time he had fixed this long road. It had been about time that the Big Boss actually had gotten a finger out and done something. He had been rather quiet for over two millennia.

“So where are we going?” asked Malin as the portal was now visible down the road.

“Jesus fucking Christ. You don’t listen at all, do you? To the fucking processing center. That’s where we’re going. You’ll find out more then. Fucknugget.”

“So what’s your job in all this?” Bill let out a highly frustrated sigh as he lit another cigarette. His third one on the fifteen-minute walk.

“My job is to take you to the processing center. That’s my job. I’m not here to answer questions, be your friend. Just to transport you from there,” he pointed back towards where the portal they came from were they came, “to there. That’s it. Now shut up and get moving. You’re not special and I got other idiots that probably die in stupid ways.”

Bill gave Malin a hard push with the bottom of his scythe to get her moving again.

A quick push through the next portal and they reached the After-Life Immigration desk.

“Heya, Bill. Back to work? Enjoyed your holiday?”

“Yeah. I didn’t have to talk to anyone. Now can we get this shit going? This fucknugget is already getting under my non-existent skin.”

Malin was surprised as she looked at the creature that was handed her file. It was dark green and ogre-ish, filled with warts and a really foul smell. He was hunched over the desk and she could see two small horns poking out from the top of his head. Bill had a look at Malin and noticed her curiosity over the creature in front of her.

“He was an accountant when alive. That’s how their souls end up after twenty years of working within finance. It’s an ugly business.”

“No fucking need to rub it in, Bill! I know I’m not as good looking as I was when alive!”

Bill scoffed and lit a cigarette.

“Please, you didn’t look good when alive either. Remember I was the one who picked you up and you were fuck-ugly back then. We all set now or are you gonna cry like a bitch some more?”

The ogre creature gave him a foul look and opened the gate.

“Yeah, all looks in order. Send her through.”

“Thanks” He raised his scythe and gave her a hard push through the gate. “Out of the gate, line on the left, one form each. Adios!”

He threw away his cigarette as he heard Malin object and ask questions, but he was already walking away. One down, everyone else in the world to go.

____________________________________________________

 

He came into his office building and walked towards his stack of files.

“Hey, Bill. Guess what?”

Bill looked at Julie, obviously not happy at all. He kind of liked Julie, but he hated chit-chat. They had already one round of chit chat and that was his quota filled up for the next decade.

“What?”

“Management has been at it again. They reshuffled everything. From now on you’ll be getting those that are categorized as LSP and SD.  That’s why your set of files has been quite increased, but don’t worry. You’re not the only one who has gotten assigned those."

“LSP and SD? The fuck does that mean?”

“Lesser Smart People and Sexual Deviants.”

Bill stood still for a minute.

“So I’ve been assigned to get the idiots and perverts, is that what you’re saying?”

“Pretty much..”

“Fucking management. It’s like they really like reforms because they have nothing better to fucking do. I swear, if I didn’t know the department head would just get up again after a couple of days again I’d fucking kill the cunt.”

Bill sighed as he picked up the first folder and had a look.

“Of course. It starts with a fucking forest.”

He opened the portal and headed in, muttering something about management in the process.

____________________________________________________

 

Johnny woke up and looked around. He was still in the forest and he must have had a nap. He felt hungry, almost famished, but he couldn’t stop to eat. Not that he had any food available, but he had to find her. He couldn’t leave her without getting to see her at least one more time.

He needed to see her. She was just so beautiful, so wonderful, so magnificent. He knew he wanted to marry her, cherish her and just be with her until the end of times.

He remembered how it was when he first saw her. He had been hiking through the dense jungle forest a couple of days in his attempt to reach the river. It was everything you’d expect from a jungle undergrowth; thick, humid, warm and full of insects. His right arm was getting worn from the constant swinging of the machete. Thankfully it was still sharp and cut through the trees.

At one-meter-eighty tall, he was not a small man. His body was fit with broad shoulders, the shirt he was wearing was hiding a toned chest with noticeable abs. His shorts were hiding a tight ass and muscular thighs although didn’t hide his hairy calves and shins. Underneath his brown jungle hat, there was short brown hair.

For three days he had been trekking through the jungle, sleeping in a tiny tent he was carrying and eating only canned food. It was a rite of passage of his own choosing for him and he wasn’t forced by anyone, but he had needed to prove something to someone. Maybe himself, maybe it was his father, but someone had to acknowledge that trekking through the jungle for a week was an accomplishment. It had been a tough trek resulting in him being sweaty and smelling like he hadn’t showered for a year. He felt like it too.

Suddenly he came to what seemed like a clearing in the middle of the jungle. In the middle of it, there was a large lake with clear fresh water that seemed cleaner than what came out from the tap at home. Around the lake, there was almost like a nicely trimmed lawn. It was almost like a heavenly little paradise in the middle of the jungle.

Johnny had a quick look at his map and saw that there was no indication of any spot like this on the map. A river should be a couple of kilometers further north, but nothing like this. When he looked up he spotted her.

_______________________________________

 

She had to have been swimming or underneath the water when he first arrived because there was no one else as far as he knew. She was slowly walking up from the lake and up to the grass. Her wet and long black hair clung to her body all the way down to the end of her shoulder blades. Her body wasn’t the go-to model hourglass figure, but a slim one with hips that curved out.

Already from that distance, he could see that her breasts were small, but for that body, they were nothing but perfect. The white string bikini just barely covered her breasts and front and revealed enough to show that she was probably shaved clean. He was lost just staring at this beautiful petite figure walking up, getting more and more enthralled by each step she took up towards the grass. He had forgotten all about the insects swarming over his sweaty face.

Suddenly the mysterious lady had raised her head and seen him. She didn’t just see him, she stared at him. Her eyes were locked on his face, no expression in her enthralling clear green eyes. Johnny froze. Every part of his body told him he would now get in trouble, that he should run or else be considered a massive pervert and then hunted by the locals, but he couldn’t. Her eyes burned him in place and kept him there as if he was turned into stone.

After what felt like hours of standing there he saw her facial expression changed. It took him a little while before he noticed, but she was now smiling. The change of manner from her caught him off guard and he felt he began to feel like he could move again. A part of him really wanted him to run off, hide in the jungle and hope no one would hear about this.

Then he saw her arm raise and she motioned him to come closer. The gesture surprised him and his first instinct was for him to point at himself as to ask her ‘Who? Me?’, but he also knew he was alone. He had already looked like a massive idiot so he decided to walk past clear of the rest of the jungle.

Now that he was close to her he could clearly see the Latino features of her body and face, but her skin was still very fair. He held the hand that was wielding the machete down, trying to look as little threatening as a big muscly guy with a large blade could look. The lady didn’t seem fazed at all.

“Hello, traveler. You look tired.”

Johnny stammered a bit

“Ummm, hello.” He instantly felt like a moron again. “Yes, I am a bit tired.”

“I can tell.” She gave him the cutest smile he had ever seen “When was the last time you bathed?”

He felt a bit surprised by the answer, but figured it wasn’t really the most surprising thing considering he’d been trekking through the jungle for three days straight.”

“Ummm, it was about four days ago. I had a shower back in the city.”

He noticed her smile turned into one of pity.

“Oh, you poor thing.” She raised her hand up to touch his cheek.

He closed his eyes for a second and shivered from the softness of her skin.

“Are you sure you don’t want to clean up in the spring here? The water is cool and fresh in this heat.”

Every instinct in Johnny’s body said no. He would potentially be undressing, naked and leaving his machete in the grass. Any attempt at saving himself would be futile. Yet he still couldn’t resist

“That sounds… nice.” He still felt like an idiot. The beautiful lady made a little giggle from his mute response and stroked his cheek again.

“I agree. So just take off those clothes and I will help you into the water and get clean.”

Johnny felt a small throb as he heard her words. The idea of standing naked in a refreshing lake being cleaned by this beauty was the sexiest idea that he’d heard in too long. Without thinking his shirt and hat was already lying on the ground and he was undoing his shoes. It didn’t take long until he was standing naked in front of her and caught in some kind of trance. Whatever she wanted to do to him would now happen. 

Without saying a word she grabbed his hand and led him to the water. With the first step, he felt a cooling refreshing feeling began to engulf all the parts of his body that was covered in water. It felt like it was only an instant until he was half-way covered to his chest. The cool water soothed his sore muscles as he closed his eyes and felt properly relaxed as the rest of the world faded off into the distance.

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

The first thing that caused him to open his eyes was the feeling of a soft pair of hands reaching up and touching his back and shoulders with light touches. He couldn’t help but shiver from the sensual touch that slid up to his shoulders and were placed firmly there.

“Just go underneath the water. Dip down and let it soothe your mind.”

The first thought in his head was that she was going to attempt to drown him, press him down, but her petite body probably wouldn’t do anything, so he figured he might as well do it. The water was too tempting anyway. With a deep breath and closed his eyes he lowered his body into the water and disappeared from the surface. It felt like he was flying. He couldn’t feel anything anymore and he didn’t hear anything. Lost in time and space.

Nothing existed around him, not even sound. He opened his eyes under the water and let out some of the air from his lungs. He saw only water in front of him transparent like glass. His mind felt clear as all his worries from home disappeared and he could feel the calmness of the water spread to his body.

As his lungs neared empty he stood up again, breaking the surface of the water and taking a deep breath. He felt renewed and reborn, cleansed.

“Doesn’t that feel good?” He closed his eyes as he heard her soft voice seduce his ears again.

“Yes. Just what I needed.” He heard a little giggle as the soft arms rested on his shoulders again.

To his surprise, her arm was extended and in front of him in her hand, the string bikini top she had been wearing was dangling in front of him. She dropped it and slid her hands down his sides to his hip. Her soft yet experienced hands quickly moved to his front and she felt them beginning to feel his cock. It was just fingertips at first, stroking along the short length and his balls almost sizing him up to see if it was tempting enough.

Without saying a word she managed to gently turn him and guide him up towards the shore. To his dismay, her hand had released his cock now that it was fully erect. He was already prepared that this would be the end of whatever fun he would have with her and that he would have to hope the erection would disappear on its own.

He still felt he could feel the soft hand caressing his cock and balls, an image that made his cock throb. As he stepped up on the grass his head was filled with ideas of how he wanted to turn around and kiss her all over and let her feel how they would be filled with his passion and lust for her.

Suddenly he felt her hand on his shoulder and she turned him around. It didn’t take long for her gaze to see his erection pointing straight at her. As for him, his eyes were fixed on her breasts. Despite her fair skin, she had obvious tan lines now that her bikini was gone, and she was almost milky white around her nipples.

Lost in time and space as he kept staring at her small breasts that he just wanted to touch he didn’t notice that her hand was on his chest and she had moved closer. With a quick push, he stumbled backward and fell to the ground.

He looked up, almost dazed and certainly confused, and saw her seductively standing over him, her feet positioned on the outside of his knees. He didn’t dare hope what would happen next, but he could feel his cock throbbing. With a seductive move, she untied the sides of her bikini bottoms and let them drop to the ground.

Her pussy had just a small tuft of trimmed hair just above it, leaving the rest hairless. He could only describe it as beautiful. He really wanted to place his lips on it and kiss with a passion, if only just to taste it.

Almost teasingly slow she got down on her knees, her pussy hovering above his cock as she lowered herself down towards it. His hand reached up to touch her, but she quickly slapped his hand away and wiggled her finger with a smile. She didn’t need to tell him not to touch her, but it still pained him. He wanted to just feel her soft skin against his hands, just for a little while. Her hand took a soft grip around his cock and guided it in when she lowered herself the last four inches to get it all the way in.

Immediately his back arched as he felt her soft pussy almost grip his cock. The velvet-like walls of her pussy still felt almost tight as she started raising and lowering her hips. She had placed one hand firmly on his chest to steady herself and keep him down as her breath was getting heavier and more ragged.

All he could do was try to grip the ground and moan as this beauty rode his cock. The feeling was wonderful. Not just because of her pussy but also because she knew exactly what she needed to do to pleasure both of them.

Her hips were rocking in a back and forth motion as she kept slamming down his cock. Her thrusts were getting more forceful as she let out a moan every now and then. He, in return, was moaning and groaning, not holding back at all as her soft pussy pleasured his cock. She could feel the head throb inside her as she put her free hand on her breasts and started squeezing them, sending waves of ecstasy through her body with each squeeze.

She threw her head back, still resting her hand on his chest, as her fingers found her nipples and she pinched and tugged them. The visual of this petite beauty playing with the nipples he so desperately wanted in his mouth caused him to almost explode inside her. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes, doing his best to hold back as her pussy squeezed his cock. It was if she begged him to cum without words.

His fingers dug into the ground as he began thrusting a bit up against her, matching her movements and making her slam down on him harder. He could feel that he was close. His balls were full and tensing. She could feel his body tense up underneath him and she slammed down harder.

Suddenly she felt his cock explode inside her. With a loud groan, he began pumping his cum inside her. She didn’t stop thrusting regardless of his movements and reactions as he almost had a seizure underneath her. The orgasm overwhelmed him as she kept riding and pumping his cock for every single drop.

She raised herself and let his now limping cock slip out of her. He looked at her and could see his cum leak out from her pussy and drip down on his cock underneath him. He almost managed to catch her grin as he passed out.

____________________________________________________

 

Slowly he got up and looked around. How long had it been since he had last seen her? Days? Weeks? He felt famished and exhausted, but he couldn’t stop. He had to find her again. Just to see her again would be enough. He saw something moving ahead of him. Was it her?

“There you are. About fucking time. I don’t have time for this fucking hide and seek shit.”

“Who are you?”

He had now noticed that this was some dress-up guy acting like the Grim Reaper. Maybe he was closer to society than he thought?

“Bill. Here to collect your soul because you’re dead. Now get moving, fucknugget.”

“Fucknugget? I’ll have you know I’m Johnny Lewis Oser. I will not have you calling me names and things. I think it is time you left.”

Bill stood still for a bit before he lit a cigarette. He was about to say something and then stopped. He looked around at the little pond and the grass before shaking his head.

“Oh fuck, not this again.” He looked around and begin shouting. “Ally! Get your ass out here. I know you’re fucking here and that this is your work!”

Suddenly the petite beauty came out of the jungle and walked towards Bill. She was still wearing the same bikini that she had worn when Johnny had first seen her.

“My love. Where have you been? I’ve been looking for you!”

Bill ignored Johnny’s remarks.

“This is your doing, isn’t it? What did you do to him? Don’t tell me you fucked him to death.” Ally giggled at him

“No. I haven’t done anything to him. There is a real big chance that Tiddles MchWhiskerface got to him though. He is quite… smelly” she wrinkled her nose as she muttered those last words. Johnny was gobsmacked.

“Tiddles McWhiskerface? Please don’t tell me you got yourself a pet black panther to do as you want. It was bad enough when you were alive with the trail of bodies you left behind.”

Ally made an innocent face.

“What? Me? Never?” Johnny stepped forward to speak.

“I think accusing such a beautiful lady of a crime is very rude. Especially for such crimes as murder. I think you should be quiet, Mr. Costume man or I will have to escort you away from this place and away from her.”

Bill just turned his head, finished his cigarette and flicked it towards Johnny.

“Fucknugget, meet Ally. An undead lady that when she was alive was a succubus and fucked her way through half of Europe.” Ally giggled at his remark.

“That was fun.”

“And then as she finally got killed and sent to hell for God-knows-what, she managed to fuck the Devil so much that he kicked her out.”

“What? I was horny!”

“You made the King of Lust and Debauchery say, ‘I’ve had it, I can’t take this constant fucking anymore,’ and kick you out. What kind of ghost or whatever you are now I don’t know, but I do know that this is guy number seven that I’ve had to pick after you.” Bill lit another cigarette and shook his head. “You are an insatiable slut.”

“I told you to leave the lady alone!”

Johnny stepped forward and gripped Bill’s left arm. Bill immediately turned his head and stared at him as his eyes suddenly turned to fire. With a swift move, he hit Johnny in the forehead with the side of his scythe, the ethereal blade burning a mark on it. As Johnny screamed Bill opened the portal and pushed him through it. The scream slowly faded away as he fell in.

“Why didn’t you fuck him to death anyway? It’s not like you haven’t done that before?”

“God, how many reasons do you need? Ugly, smelly, small dick, couldn’t even remotely satisfy me. It wasn’t worth it at all. I do have some standards.”

Bill chuckled for the first time in a long time.

“Since when? Just don’t have me come out here again. They’re always pissy like Fucknugget here. Don’t know why they always do the white knight thing.” Ally giggled and gave him a wink.

“I’ll try.” She turned around and walked off into the jungle. “Bye, Bill! See you around.”

“Fucking hope not,” Bill muttered as he walked into the portal.

 

 

Published 
Written by resurrected
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments