Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The boy who lives in my room- part two

"Making the most of her secret"

2
2 Comments 2
8.2k Views 8.2k
797 words 797 words
Lena had just had all her deepest desires fulfilled by the mystery man who had appeared out of nowhere. No name, no life outside her room, the beautiful sex toy was hers to do with as she wished, whenever she wanted.

After what had just happened in the shower, Lena decided to go out, hoping that her mystery man, as much as she already wanted him, couldn't follow her. She threw on some clothes she found scattered around her bedroom floor, swung her backpack over her shoulders, and headed to the library. Once she had found a quiet corner in the reference section, she took out her chemistry text books and began tackling the problems in front of her. Who really needed to know about this stuff?

After no more than a few minutes, Lena found her mind wandering, thinking of what had happened the night before. It was impossible to think that he wasn't even real... but he was. He just didn't exist unless she wanted him too. Unable to think straight, she left her books sprawled out across the table and went to the bathroom. After she stared at herself hard in the mirror, she looked down to splash water over her face.

When she looked up, she choked on her own breath. He was there, standing behind her, staring at her in the reflection of the mirror. She spun on her feet.

'What are you doing here?!' she exclaimed, attempting to keep her voice hushed.

'I told you! I appear whenever you want me. I can't help it.' He looked at her, full of emotion. How could someone that she had created, seem so real and alive?

She stood, staring at him for a few seconds, before realising that someone could walk in any minute. The library was packed today and she suddenly panicked. She pushed him backwards into the stall with one hand on his chest. Once inside the stall with the door locked, she spoke again.

'Okay, I get that! But how do I make you disappear?' she asked, but she already suspected the answer.

'I only leave when you don't want me anymore. I don't really know how it works.' He looked confused.

'Fine.' She said before pushing him onto the toilet seat and quickly sitting in his lap. She had already gained so much confidence in the past day, but it didn't matter did it? It's not like he would tell anyone how much of a slut she was.

ScarletthVega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletthVega

She made him. She would make him go away again.

She threw herself forwards and pressed her lips against his, hard. Her hands moved quickly, ripping his plain T-shirt over his head and feeling all over his chest and abs. He felt so warm, so alive. She quickly became overwhelmed with desire and knew that she needed him inside of her. She stood and unzipped his jeans, pulling out the beautiful cock that she had already felt deep inside her twice in the past day. She lifted her skirt and realised that she hadn't even put on a thong before she left today. She wondered if anyone had noticed. She didn't care about pleasing him this time, he was hers right? She really was a slut.

Still shocked by the size of his cock, she readied herself before climbing back on top of him. By now he knew that she liked it hard and before she could even adjust to him, he slammed her down onto his cock, forcing her pussy to open and take the whole length inside. She gasped loudly, trying to bite her cheeks when she remembered that 5 metres away were over 100 people, sitting in silence.

He fucked her so hard that her pussy felt like it was on fire and her head was so dizzy. She kissed him once again, to stop herself from screaming. He slipped his hand down to her pussy to play with her clit and as soon as his hands touched her wetness, she was sent into a shuddering orgasm, cumming all over his cock. He kept pumping inside her, not caring about the cum dripping out of her and came violently inside of her. She was full of both of their cum and she collapsed on him, unable to breath. It was only once she had stopped, that she realised she had been almost screaming whilst they fucked. She felt so dizzy, she thought she would pass out on top of him, his cock still deeply inside of her.

She pulled back to look at him and he just blinked at her. She leant forward and kissed him once more, before standing up and readjusting herself.

'This is so fucked up.' She muttered in a daze.

Published 
Written by foreverandever
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments