Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Probe

"An aspiring porn star finds herself stretched in more ways than one when her plane is hijacked by a gang of ravenous aliens."

11
2 Comments 2
654 Views 654
2.4k words 2.4k words

A nineteen year old girl walks along a lake watching the sky light up in a purple and green hue. This is the fourth time this summer she’d seen figures in the stars. Her face shines from a light pointed directly at her from above. “Ellieeee” a voice whispers. “We’ll be there soon”.

Ellie Rose sighed as she slipped her silk “Do not disturb” eye mask over her face and breathed in the stale air of the plane. 35,000 feet in the air and all she could think about was sex. More specifically, her career in porn that was to blossom as soon as her feet touched the ground of Los Angeles.

Born near Lake Michigan, Ellie had been raised in a fairly sheltered life and spent her childhood making frequent camping trips and lollygagging on hills and sprawling meadows. Lake Michigan had been known to have constant supernatural activity as it is the largest body of freshwater in the world, and Ellie was no stranger to this. Her entire life, she had felt a force stronger than humans that seemed close but just out of reach. This was eventually what led her to pursue a life of sex work. Each time she felt this presence, she would emerge with a damp pussy print in her panties and out of breath, wanting more. It inspired her to get on camera and share her experiences, all while fingering herself and fucking herself with dildos.

This graduated from horny supernatural talk to camming chat rooms, accepting sexual commissions from strange men, and plunging her way into the world of online sex. She truly enjoyed this line of work as she was a highly sexual being and loved performing sexual activities on camera.

Now, at age twenty-four, Ellie was ready to get serious about sex work and finally make a name for herself in the porn industry. She had been recruited by the sexy Father Darkness, head of a pornography company in Los Angeles. He financed her relocation and told her as soon as she got off the plane to take a taxi to his office and, “Be naked and ready to fuck.” Oh, and ready to fuck she was.

She was wearing a tight pink bandeau that barely held in her huge breasts and displayed her erect nipples to anyone who stole a glance. Matching leggings hugged her round ass and gave way to her pink fluffy cow-print slippers, boasting a beautiful French tip pedicure. She squirmed in her seat a little, allowing the crease of her leggings to rest upon her clit. Life just felt better when she was turned on.

Hours later, Ellie was soundly asleep but jolted out of her seat when she felt the plane trembling hard enough to send suitcases flying. She tore off her eye mask and what she saw brought true terror to her poor heart. Air was quickly being sucked out of the aircraft as each window popped out violently. Passengers were screaming as others were flying out of the windows. A voice boomed over the speaker.

“People of Earth,” the breathy and shrill voice spoke. “This plane has now been hijacked by aliens. Remain calm, for only one of you can save this craft and the rest of humankind.”

The passengers looked around, brazen scrutiny and fear in their eyes. The plane had stopped shaking and reached an eerily quiet lull.

Uh oh, Ellie thought. She had a feeling in her gut, the one she’d felt since she was a child. I think they’re finally here for me.

“ELLIE ROSE!” the mysterious voice screamed. “Please enter the pilot’s cockpit.”

Ellie took a deep breath and began making her way to the front of the plane. People around her screamed in horror but couldn’t help but notice her perfect body as she stepped her way through the aisles. A father of three small children in a row slapped her ass and she turned around and winked. She didn’t feel scared, she accepted this unknown fate as she had felt this moment coming for a very long time.

She waited in front of the cockpit until the doors hissed and magically flipped open. She walked tentatively into the room.

Holy shit.

Two ironically bright green figures stood in front of her, staring at Ellie with eight beady black eyes. They seemed to be dripping in a liquidy secretion that made them shine. Their slender arms bloomed into dripping tentacle-like fingers. She noted their huge statures—almost eight feet tall, and rippling chest muscles. Damn, why are they kinda ripped? She thought to herself.

“Ellie,” one of them gasped, straining for words. “We’ve been waiting for so long.”

“Uh...uh...” she stammered. “I know.”

“Do you know why we came for you?”

“No,” she replied meekly.

“We want you to come with ussss,” they hissed in synchronization. Ellie was startled. This is what they’d wanted?

“I... I can’t,” she replied, trembling.

“WHY?” one of them screamed violently.

“Um well, I’m supposed to start my career in porn today. And I really, really love having sex on camera so I can’t,” she whispered. “I’m sorry.”

The two creatures turned to each other and pressed their tentacley fingers on each other’s temples. Ellie could tell they were communicating. They stared intently into each other’s eyes with a force greater than Ellie herself. She found this arousing. They gasped as they lifted their hands off each other and took a few steps towards her.

“We’ve come to a conclusion, Ellie,” their voices said hoarsely. “We will let you go on one condition.”

“Uh huh,” she replied coyly. “And what is that condition?”

“You will show us the pleasures of the female body. You will fuck us until we say stop. And if you refuse, all of humanity is doomed as we will destroy Earth.”

Those words got her so turned on that she was practically vibrating. She could feel her wetness seeping into her panties.

“Um, okay.” She giggled. “It’s a deal.” As soon as those words escaped her lips, she was abruptly pulled into their grasps through telekinesis.

“Oh my god,” she whispered. The first alien gently slid her bandeau off of her tits which were covered in goosebumps.

“Erect nipples,” he said matter-of-factly to the other. “This means she is aroused.”

"Oh, I am, Mister Alien. I am very very aroused.” He made no comment or reply to this and circled his probing fingers on her left nipple. She let a moan escape from her and grinded her body towards him. He slid his tentacley finger back and forth across her breast as the second alien did the same to the other. Ellie threw her head back and whined in ecstasy. Their fingers left a slug-like trail of slime on her tits and she wanted to lick it off.

She was draped in their arms as they caressed her body, one of them slowly moving to remove her leggings. Suddenly, they used telekinesis to rip her leggings in half, causing each side to go flying across the room.

Gaga
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gaga

“Holy shiiiit!” Ellie exclaimed. Her entire pussy was exposed (she never wore underwear) and one alien picked her up by her feet so she was held horizontally by both. They both let go as she was floating in the air naked; some sort of alien power she guessed.

The two aliens studied her naked body as she levitated and whispered quietly to each other. One alien put his huge mouth over her breast, encompassing it entirely. She felt three of his tongues slide their way around her sensitive tits. One of his tongues was so long that it searched for her other breast and he was simultaneously licking both of her nipples. His tongues were soft and slimy and caused her eyes to roll back into her head.

“I’m... gonna... cum!” she screamed. This only made the alien start licking more furiously as he flicked his tongues over her hard nipples. Her body started to shake in the air as she moaned and climaxed. She felt waves of orgasm go through her body which only intensified as she realized the other alien was watching.

He removed his mouth as Ellie trembled four feet above the ground and felt her wetness drip onto the floor.

“My turn,” said the alien who was watching and grabbed her ankles. He used his slimy fingers to trace patterns from her ankles to her soft cushiony thighs. He pressed gently on her inner thighs and stared in awe at how squishy it was. He spread her legs, saw her fat pussy gleaming with her own cum and slid his tentacley finger on top of her clit.

“What is that?” he asked the other alien.

“The clitoris,” he breathed. “Touch it.” Immediately, the alien pressed on Ellie’s clit, and she jolted in the air.

“Oh my god!” she whispered.

He slid his slimy tentacle all over her clit and started rubbing it.

“That feels so fucking good!” she whined as he started making circular motions on it. Her legs started shaking and she could feel herself about to cum again. He squeezed her fat pussy lips and wanted to bite them.

“She’s going to orgasm for a second time,” his alien comrade told him. “Look how her legs are moving.”

She nodded as she felt a second orgasm go through her body. She was cumming so hard that she couldn’t even tell how long it was lasting. During this, he used another finger to probe into her pussy. He went in and out with his tentacle, fucking her gently as his other tentacle rubbed her clit. This was the hardest Ellie had ever cummed in her life.

The second alien approached and spread her legs even wider, exposing her ass. He reached underneath her and circled his tentacle over her asshole. It was slimy and wet and felt so good that Ellie begged him to put it inside her ass. He pushed his finger inside her ass and could feel how tight it was. At this point, Ellie was almost crying from being drowned in so much pleasure. One alien was tentacle fucking her pussy, the other one her ass, and Ellie was seeing stars. She orgasmed over and over again, each time feeling her pussy and asshole tighten around their fingers.

After cumming for a fourth time, they simultaneously slid their tentacles out from her holes. She was dripping in cum and begged them to put both of their fingers back inside her, still levitating in the air. They did not respond, instead turned around and communicated telepathically again. This time when they faced her, two huge horsecocks stared her in the face. They were purple and veiny and so hard and throbbing.

“Please please pleaaaase put them inside me!” she begged. Without a word one alien stood in front of her face and rammed his dick down her throat. She was choking and couldn’t see but loved feeling his slimy twelve inch dick thrust in and out of her mouth. While this was happening she suddenly felt the other one enter her dripping wet pussy. His dick was so huge that it pressed against her cervix and she squeezed her legs in pure pain and pleasure. In synchronization they fucked both her throat and her pussy. Their slime was dripping out of her pussy running down her thighs, as well as down the front of her face onto the floor. Ellie had no control over her body and started squirting everywhere. She could feel droplets of her squirt all over the front of her body, some landing perfectly on her nipples. Her entire body was convulsing and they finally, at the same time, slid their foot-long dicks out of her.

“Please put it in my ass again,” she moaned breathily. So they did just that. Using his dick instead, one alien glided into her tight asshole. She screamed as the other put one tongue down her throat and the other two on her tits. He was fucking her ass gently and it felt so good that she bucked her hips towards him, begging for a tentacle in her pussy. He obliged and slid one of his probing fingers into her perfect pussy. The other alien’s tongue touched her uvula and she gagged but loved it, letting all the sensations overtake her body. She squirted again and again for what felt like hours.

inally, she felt a huge amount of a thick substance fill up her pussy and ass. They removed their dicks and fingers and she looked down at her body which was covered and dripping in buckets of purple cum. Ellie was shaking, and her whole body was soaked in sweat, squirt, slime and cum.

“Are you done?!” she asked worriedly.

“Yes,” they said together. “We are done.”

“No, I want more!” Ellie pouted.

“We told you to fuck us until we said stop. It’s over.”

Ellie screamed in protest. “Then take me with you!”

“It was a deal. We would explore your human body and then leave you alone. Like you told us to.”

“I take it back! Please please I need more,” she whined.

“You’re of no more use to us, Ellie. But you have saved the human race.”

“I don’t give one fuck,” Ellie said. “I need more.”

“We will land this plane and you will never see us again.”

“NEVER?!” she yelled, absolutely horrified.

“Good luck with your porn career.”

Suddenly, Ellie was whipped back into her plane seat, still covered in secretions. But the aliens were nowhere to be seen.

“Jesus fucking Christ, what happened to you?” the father on the plane asked.

“Only the most pleasurable thing a human could ever experience.”



6 years later

Ellie Rose is established in her porn career and makes the most popular tentacle porn to date. She has searched her whole life for an experience the aliens gave her and realized she will never be the same.

Today she is flying on a plane back to Michigan to see her family. She sleeps soundly, then suddenly hears a whisper.

“Ellieeee...”

Published 
Written by supernaturallovergirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments