Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Layla Ch 2

"Is she real or an illusion"

21
6 Comments 6
451 Views 451
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"The mind can play tricks when you're alone in the wilderness, but is this a trick?"

Wyatt sat in the dark, wondering what just happened. Was he going crazy and hallucinating? What just happened couldn't be real. Could it? The multiverse was just a movie thing.

He eventually fell asleep. The next morning, he was woken up by a wet tongue on his face. He thought, "OK, that's real." He looked around, and he was surrounded by his colleagues and one of the search dogs, licking his face.

Charlotte was kneeling next to him and asked, "Are you OK?" 

Wyatt mumbled, "Yes, no, I haven't got a fucking clue." 

Charlotte helped him to his feet, and she said, "You have been missing for three days."

He shook his head and exclaimed, "What? I came out here yesterday." 

Charlotte said, "No, Wyatt, three days ago." 

Wyatt scratched his head and said, "Well, fuck." 

After being checked out by the doctor, Charlotte drove Wyatt to his cabin. Once inside, she started undressing Wyatt, saying, "Phew, we need a shower, my bull." 

Wyatt laughed and said, "We do, do we?"

Charlotte smiled and said, "Yes, yes, we do."

Wyatt's shower got steamy real fast. Charlotte was soaping up every single inch of Wyatt. Wyatt grabbed her arm and kissed her. He looked at Charlotte and said, "If you weren't married, I could actually fall in love with you." 

Charlotte cooed and said, "I'd be OK with that." Then she asked, "Can I tell you a secret?" 

Wyatt smiled and said, "Sure."

She smiled as she lathered up Wyatt's cock. She said, "I want you to tell me you actually love me. I don't really want to be just a piece of ass to you."

Wyatt looked at her and replied, "Darling, you have never been just a piece of ass, but you are Mike's wife. I seriously don't see that ever changing. Plus, I know my cock is not the only cock you ride."

Charlotte looked at him, shocked, and asked, "How do you know that?"

Wyatt laughed and said, "We bulls talk. Look, girl, I don't care if you let every cock in Eagle Bay fuck you. You still aren't just a piece of ass to me." 

Charlotte continued to soap up Wyatt's cock and asked, "Are you really OK with me taking other cocks?" 

Wyatt laughed and kissed her. She pressed her naked, soapy body to his. He looked at her and said, "Darling, your catin' around is Mike's problem, not mine."

Charlotte punched Wyatt and said, "I am not catin' around. Just you and one other."

Wyatt spun her around, picked her up, and rammed his cock home. Charlotte was off her feet, pinned to the shower wall. Wyatt's cock was deep in her ass. He whispered in her ear, "But I have your ass, now." 

Charlotte moaned, "Oh, fuck. I never had my ass fucked. Damn, Oh fuck." 

Wyatt grumbled in her ear. "You can't say that any more, can you, bitch? Such a tight ass. I am going to nut in your ass and send your ass home. Tell Mike to eat your ass."

Charlotte was moaning and gasping at the assault on her ass. She was screaming, "Oh fuck, so good. Fuck my ass, my bull."

Wyatt growled in her ear, "Finger your pussy bitch." 

She moaned and said, "Oh yes, my bull." 

Wyatt whispered in Charlotte's ear, "That's right, slut. Who am I?" 

Charlotte moaned, "You're my bull." 

Wyatt said, "And what does a bull do?" 

Charlotte responded, "They fuck their heifers." 

Wyatt said, "That's right, Heifer. You are my cum slut heifer, and guess what you are about to get, slut." 

Charlotte, on the verge of cumming, panted and said, "Get my ass full of my bull's cum. OH, GAWD, I am cumming. Ohh fuck, I am cumming while my ass is being fucked."

She screamed when Wyatt rammed his big cock deeper into her ass and filled her ass with his cum. Charlotte slid off his cock and down the shower wall. She sat on the shower floor, exhausted. She said, "Fuck, Wyatt, that was the best ever." 

Wyatt reached down and smacked her ass hard and said, "You remember that, bitch, when you are getting fucked elsewhere."

She simply replied, "Yes, sir."

Wyatt squatted down next to her and said, "Think we need to set up a gangbang for Mike to watch. Let him see your slut pussy really get used."

Again, she said, "Yes, sir."

Wyatt, still kneeling next to Charlotte, said, "I think you should bring Georgia here and eat her pussy." 

Charlotte said, "The new receptionist? You think she will?"

Wyatt knew Charlotte was bi, so her response wasn't a surprise. He responded, "You're going to find out, and if so, bring her here to be introduced to my cock. You can eat her while I fuck her, slut."

Charlotte responded, "Yes, sir."

Wyatt sent Charlotte home and sat in his chair naked, nursing his bourbon. He was wondering, "What the fuck did I get myself into? Least she is a good piece of ass."

His mind went back to the woods. Three days were lost. That means eighteen more before the portal opens. He mumbled, eighteen more days, as he drifted off to sleep.

He woke up in a really good mood. He showered, got his uniform on, and went into town for breakfast. He was sitting in the restaurant, staring at the menu, when he heard a familiar voice.

Georgia was standing there with a big ass grin and said, "Hello Wyatt, do you mind if I join you?" 

Wyatt thought, "Damn, join me; I want to fuck you." Instead, he said, "Pull up a chair."

Wyatt thought she would sit opposite him, but she slid into the booth next to him. Wyatt said to himself, "Nice, now keep your hands on the table." 

Georgia was a hot, petite, black-haired beauty. She had rather small breasts, but Wyatt actually liked small boobs. He knew from her job application that she had just turned eighteen.

Wyatt thought "Hmm, seventeen more days." 

Georgia's hazel eyes and great smile made her extra attractive. 

She asked Wyatt if he was okay after his ordeal. Her hand rested on his thigh. Wyatt thought, "Bold move." 

Wyatt said, "Yeah, I just lost track of time. Easy enough to do out there."

Wyatt was lost in thought as Georgia spoke to him; however, the movement of Georgia's hand brought him back to reality. She was tracing her finger along his inner thigh. Wyatt took a deep breath and wondered if he should be patient or get aggressive. He decided just to be patient and see where this might lead.

Georgia decided that her patience was running out. She saw Wyatt sitting alone and said to herself, "He is the best-looking guy in this town. Plus, the rumors say he is a bull." She swallowed her pride and sat next to him. Georgia knew that, besides other things, being a bull meant he was well endowed. The only cock she ever had was barely average and not good. It was one of the many reasons she didn't like men. Wyatt was an exception.

If she was honest, every time she saw Wyatt, she could feel her pussy getting wet. She knew her pussy was getting ready for him to take her. Her mind was close behind. Right at this moment, her body and mind were in sync.

If she was going to allow a cock to take her, it was going to be Wyatt's. She noted Wyatt's eyes were closed, and his head leaned slightly as she gently stroked his inner thigh. Since all this was under the table, Georgia got bolder and moved her hand higher.

Wyatt let out a soft moan as he felt Georgia move her hand higher. He wasn't going to stop her advances, but part of his mind was elsewhere. Yeah, Layla had big furry ears and a big bushy tail, but the rest of her was all human. A damn pretty human at that. 

Georgia got bolder and moved her hand even higher on Wyatt's leg. She was on the verge of finding out if the rumors were true. She was amazed that Wyatt could keep up the small talk with her hand so close to his manhood.

Wyatt's mind was actually on the conversation Layla and he had through the portal. Did it really happen over three days? He moaned softly as part of his brain started to react to Georgia's hand.

His brain told the veins in his cock to start closing off. His cock started to make his shorts bulge. Just as Georgia's hand touched his stiffening rod, he thought, "Is there still time to take Georgia out back and fuck her?" 

AgataRii1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataRii1

Georgia actually gasped out loud, "OMG," as her hand engulfed the bulge in Wyatt's shorts. She thought, "Is there still time to ride this thing?"

She looked at Wyatt and licked her lips. Wyatt looked at her and whispered, "You like what you feel?" 

Georgia's hand was full of the Wyatt bulge in his shorts. She nodded and said, "Ohh, fuck, yeah." 

Wyatt slipped his hand under her short skirt. She smiled and opened her legs to accommodate his hand. Wyatt slid a finger up her cotton-clad, swollen lips and felt how wet she was. She thought, "Oh, fuck, no turning back now."

He whispered to her, "We can stop this and nobody needs to know, or we can break the rules and finish this." 

Georgia stuttered from the feel of Wyatt's finger tracing her pussy lips and said, "Too late for stopping." Her hand was rubbing Wyatt's cock through his shorts, and she continued, "I want to see, taste, and feel this thing."

Wyatt smiled and said, "OK, but I am allergic to latex."

Georgia giggled and said, "That's what the pill is for." 

Wyatt got brave and asked, "You aren't bi, are you?" 

She smiled and said, "I am hoping I am about to be." 

Wyatt grinned and asked, "Fuck, you're a lesbian?" 

She kissed him quickly and said, "You say that like it's a bad thing. Isn't it every man's dream to fuck a lesbian?" 

Wyatt shook his head and replied, "No, it's not a bad thing. Yes, it is. You are probably the prettiest lesbian I have ever seen, but I need to know, are you a cock virgin?" 

She squeezed his cock and said, "The only real cock I ever had was about as big as your pinky toe, but he never got through my hymen. That was taken by a strap-on."

He asked her, "Why me?"

She smiled and said, "You have two things I want. I always wanted to feel a real, big cock in me, and I want Charlotte."

He almost choked on the latter want.

She said, "I heard her tell someone you were her bull. She was talking to another guy she was going to take to a motel over in Old Forge. I figured I might have a better chance with her through you, and rumor was you have a big cock."

Wyatt whistled and said, "Well, fuck." 

Georgia giggled. "OK, my apartment is a block over." 

Wyatt looked at his watch and sighed. He looked at Georgia and said, "We don't have the time to do this right, and I so want to do this right. Honestly, I told Charlotte, this morning, before I kicked her cum-filled ass out of my cabin, she had to get you into bed with us. I want her to approach you. I want her to eat you while I fuck you. I want her to eat my cum out of your pussy."

Georgia moaned rather loudly at Wyatt's words but agreed to wait for Charlotte. Which basically got Wyatt off the hook because his mind was elsewhere and he really did want Georgia to enjoy the sex. Time moved on, and Charlotte hadn't done what she was told.

Seventeen days later, Wyatt was back in the woods. Like clockwork, the portal appeared. Only Layla wasn't there. Wyatt wasn't sure what he should do. How long would this thing stay open? He got as close to the portal as he dared and looked around on the other side. Other than being somewhere else, it all looked familiar.

Wyatt was looking to one side when he got startled by a sudden "Yip Yip". He actually fell backward. He looked at the portal, and Layla was standing there laughing. He stood up, brushed himself off, and said, "That wasn't funny." 

Layla said, "I thought it was." Then she got serious and said, "Did you lose three days like I did?" 

Wyatt replied, "I did. My colleagues sent search and rescue to look for me." 

Layla asked, "Colleagues?"

Wyatt said, "People I work with."

Layla asked, "You work in the forest?" She saw Wyatt nod, and she continued, "As a park guardian?" 

Wyatt replied, "What I do is called a Park Ranger, but yes, I guess you could say guardian. It is my job to protect the park."

She smiled and squealed, "Wow, I am a park guardian."

Wyatt thought, "Well, that explained the form-fitting uniform."

For hours, they'd ask each other questions and give each other answers. Wyatt learned more about her species, and she learned more about humans. She was surprised when Wyatt said foxes existed on his earth, but they looked more like her pet.

She explained, "He is not a pet. JoJo is my familiar." 

Wyatt, shocked, asked, "Are you a witch?"

Layla responded, "I don't know this term." 

Wyatt looked up the definition of witches on his phone and let her read it through the portal.

Layla giggled and said, "Oh, heavens no. Some of my species have abilities, but we don't cast spells. I can speak to animals and create things."

She waved her hands in a small circle, and swirling lights appeared. A small flask appeared. She tossed it through the gateway at Wyatt. She smiled and said, "If you drink it, you will be able to communicate with the life around you." 

Wyatt put the flask in his pocket and showed her the definition of a "familiar".

Layla smiled and said, "That one is almost right. Though I am not sure how you can see JoJo, maybe this gateway makes him visible. He is the one who opens this portal." 

Wyatt heard JoJo yip and saw him nod his head.

Wyatt asked Layla, "Does he talk to you?" 

JoJo jumped into her lap. Layla started petting him and asked, "You can see him, but not hear him?" 

Wyatt explained to Layla that long ago, the original people who lived on the land that is now the Adirondacks were believed to possess the ability to talk to the animals of the forest. They believed that each man or woman possessed an animal spirit that guided them through life.

Layla smiled and said, "That sounds like what JoJo does for me." 

Wyatt continued, "Since that time, man has lost the ability."

Layla told Wyatt, "I sensed a spirit in you. That's why I gave you that liquid."

Wyatt laughed and said, "A witch potion."

Layla giggled and whispered, "I guess I am a witch." 

Wyatt shook his head and said, "Supernatural, maybe. You said JoJo created this gateway. Can he make it appear anywhere?" 

JoJo yipped and nodded his head. 

Wyatt laughed and said, "He seems to understand me." Wyatt pointed behind him and continued, "There is a cabin in the woods over that way. Is there one there for you?"

Layla's beautiful eyes got bigger, and she said, "Yes. I live there." 

Wyatt gasped, "I'll be damned. I live in that cabin on my side, too." 

Layla instantly understood what Wyatt wanted, but she just shrugged her shoulders. JoJo just yipped.

Wyatt waved his hand around the portal and asked, "Does this have to happen only every twenty-one days or can it be sooner?" 

Layla responded, "My job takes me out here only so many days each month. JoJo opens this gateway so I can see those lights above you. They are pretty."

Wyatt looked surprised and asked, "You don't have stars?"

She looked sad and said, "Stars? Oh, we call them 'Twilights'. My world doesn't get as dark as yours. So I come here to see your Twilights."

Wyatt laughed and responded, "That is a great reason. I often come out here and just stare up at the stars. It's rather peaceful." He had a thought and voiced it: "What would happen if either of us crossed the barrier?"

Layla looked puzzled and spoke to JoJo. JoJo jumped through the barrier. Where a small white fox once stood, a larger black fox appeared. JoJo yipped and jumped back. He immediately returned to his familiar white form.

Layla giggled and said, "Well, that answered that."

Wyatt looked at JoJo and asked, "Would you consider opening this portal closer to the cabin next time?" JoJo yipped, and the portal closed.

Wyatt sighed and thought, "I hope that was 'yes'."

Published 
Written by rvlover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments