Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kismet (Part 2)

"Damian gives me a perfect day and night..."

29
29 Comments 29
1.9k Views 1.9k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy Part 2 of this 3-part series. All will be revealed in Part 3. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Care to guess as to who or what Damian is?"

I feel the warmth on my face and awaken, squinting at the sunshine streaming through the window. Upon fully opening my eyes, I find myself in an unfamiliar bed. It isn't an ordinary bed though - a canopy adorns the bed with pale silks cascading to the floor. I feel enveloped in luxury as my hands slide over the satin sheets. Then, I see him - my handsome savior.

My breath catches at the mere sight of him. He sits in a high-back chair smiling at me. And my mind becomes flooded with memories of last night. He is even more attractive to me today.

"How are you feeling this morning, my lovely? You were very chilled and wet last night and I feared you would become ill."

I quickly sit up, pulling my sheets up underneath my arms. "I am good... I think. Actually, I slept very well. Thank you for taking care of me. I didn't intend to stay the night. I'm very sorry for my intrusion."

"You could never be seen as an intrusion," he says, comforting me with his smile. "You fell asleep in my lap."

I return his warm smile. "The last thing I remember is drinking something very soothing and it made me sleepy. What was it?"

"It was something you needed that only I could give. So, I did."

"Wha-"

"The important thing is it made you feel better, yes?"

"Yes. Definitely better." The more he speaks the more questions I have, so I ask, "Do you know me? It seems like we know each other. This sounds strange, but I am feeling a connection to you."

He rises from his chair and comes to sit beside me on the bed. Brushing a strand of hair away from my forehead he says, "I am Damian. And Annabelle, I have known you since the day you were born." His hand reaches for mine, caressing it with his thumb.

"How do you know my name?"

He doesn't answer but continues to caress my hand with his.

Every touch feels exquisite, distracting my thoughts, but I keep pressing. "I don't understand. Why am I not afraid? I should be afraid, but I feel very comfortable here... like I belong here... with you."

Then, a thought crosses my mind, and I furrow my eyebrows. 

"Umm... did we?" I ask, needing to know.

"Did we 'what?'" he replies, cocking an eye.

"You know."

"Make love? No, Annabelle, we did not." He leans towards me, placing one hand on each side of me, looks me in my eyes and says with certainty, "When we make love, you will still feel where I was in the morning."

Oh my! I feel my cheeks blushing by his seductive comment. I try to look away, but his gaze holds mine. What is it about this man?

"And, we won't make love until you ask me to make love to you, Annabelle."

I don't know what comes over me, but I brazenly lean in and taste his lips. I have heard others say they see fireworks sometimes, but that doesn't even come close to describing this feeling. With his lips on mine, I open my eyes and see his eyes are open too. Our lips move perfectly together. Warm. Passionate. Electric. His kiss is incredible. Feelings of extreme happiness wash over me, just from a touch of his lips. One of his hands rubs up the back of my neck into my hair, while the other strokes my cheek. I melt inside. 

After a few moments of kissing, he pulls back, forehead wrinkling with concern, and says, "I need you to know the truth about me. You may not like it, but you need to-"

I cut him off, pressing my fingers to his lips. "I don't want to know today. Please give me one day and night to enjoy this... whatever this is... and you can tell me tomorrow. Please. I haven't felt this good before. I don't want to lose this feeling. Please!"

He sits quietly for a few moments, seemingly struggling with something, then he smiles again. "As you wish, my darling Annabelle. I shall give you the perfect day and night."

He pulls me into him and hugs me tightly. My head rests on his shoulder while his fingers stroke up and down my back. I think I will surely die when I feel his fingertips slip inside the back of my nightgown, erotically dancing along my skin. 

"Oh, Damian," I purr.

"Do you like my touch, Annabelle?"

"Yes. Oh my, yes."

We stay like this for quite a while, kissing and enjoying light touches from each other. I can't believe the difference a day makes. Yesterday, I was a sad, lost girl. Today, I feel anew, already experiencing feelings I had only dreamt about before. 

He pulls back with a playful smile crossing his face. "Let's get you dressed and have some breakfast, and then I want to show you something beautiful. Your perfect day starts now."

He leaves the room and I climb out of bed, wondering what I will wear as my clothes from last night are surely still wet. I can't believe my eyes when he returns and lays a beautiful pale-blue dress with matching delicate panties and strappy sandals on the bed.

I hold up the dress, amazed it is my size. "How do you have my size?"

"I bought these especially for you, Annabelle. I knew you were coming."

I don't understand but remind myself to live in the moment today. Laying the dress back on the bed, I decide questions can be answered tomorrow. 

He steps closer and lifts my nightgown over my head, leaving me naked once again before his eyes. He didn't provide me with panties last night... just the nightgown. His amber eyes take in my naked form.

"You are truly stunning, Annabelle." His hands rest on my shoulders and then travel down my arms to take my hands in his.

"Thank you," I whisper, further losing myself to this man.

We stand before each other in silence for a few moments before he picks up the blue dress and slides it over my head. Perfect fit. Next, he reaches for the panties and kneels before me. I lift each leg, stepping into the panties. He slowly pulls them up my legs, going underneath my dress to slip the panties over my round bottom. Keeping his fingers on the waistband, he pauses, looks up at me, then removes his hands from underneath my dress.

Oh my goodness. I want him. But, don't want to rush. I want to see what this day brings. Reaching for the sandals, I slip them on my feet and take his outreached hand to start what I know will be a beautiful day with this beautiful man.

He serves me delicious tea and croissants for breakfast, then leads me out his back door. Even in the darkness last night, I remember there were no flowers blooming. No leaves on trees. No landscaping whatsoever. I am curious about what he wants to show me. 

"What... what is happening?" I gasp, my eyes not believing what they are seeing. Literally, with each step I take, the grass is turning greener and flowers are springing up from the ground. Unbelievable. Magical.

"It's because you are here. These flowers have not bloomed in decades. When I am happy, I can create beautiful things around me." His tone darkens as he adds, "When I am lonely, not so beautiful things."

"But how? I don't understand, Damian."

"You wanted to wait until tomorrow for answers, right? For now, I just want to enjoy your company and let you get to know me."

"Yes, of course," I say, still mesmerized by what is happening around me. However, I do not feel afraid. I do not understand, but I am not afraid. 

He leads me along a cobblestone path outlined by the most beautiful roses opening up to life. Petals of pink, red, and yellow burst forth. The path ends at a large white gazebo. He surprises me by swooping me into his arms and carrying me up the steps. Once inside, he settles me on a rod iron bench and sits beside me. With his arm around my shoulder, hand caressing my neck, he begins asking questions about my life.

"Have I been in love? What are my dreams? Have I been happy?" I am not sure how many hours we sit in this gazebo talking. No one has ever cared to know who I am before. Not like him. I feel no judgment, believing I can tell him anything - and I do. He seems to need to touch me at all times. And I don't mind at all. I welcome his touches. And need more of them with each passing moment.

At one point, my mind gets curious again and regrettably, I blurt out, "Are you a vampire?"

He laughs out loud, kissing my cheek. "No, my dear, I am not a vampire."

"May I check?" I ask.

He doesn't answer but lifts my fingers to his mouth, sliding one finger inside and running it across his smooth teeth. However, before pulling out my finger, he sucks on it, lightly flicking the end with his tongue. Oh my goodness, my mind immediately imagines his tongue doing that between my thighs. He is so sensual. I can only imagine how he makes love.

"Satisfied?" he asks, with a big grin.

"Yes. I'm sorry, Damian," I say, feeling very embarrassed.

His face grows solemn. "But, what if I was something worse?"

"You aren't. I would feel it." I feel bad I have dampened his mood and look around for a distraction. Excited, I spy a swing hanging from the tree. "A swing? I haven't been pushed in a swing since a very young girl. May I try it?"

"Whatever you want, darling," he says, brightening up a bit.

We walk to the swing and I sit down. He pulls back on the ropes and releases, watching as I swing through the air. Every so often, he catches me and kisses me lovingly before releasing me again. I enjoy a truly, lovely afternoon with him. I don't remember feeling this way before. Later, we sit underneath a tree, kissing, cuddling, sharing more of ourselves. I am drawn closer to him with each passing moment. 

He notices I am tiring and suggests I take a rest before dinner. Walking me to my room, he tucks me in, kissing my cheek, before leaving me to my rest. When I awaken, a beautiful black gown is hanging on the back of the door. A pair of lacy, black panties, and elegant shoes are on the bench beside the bed. The dress is breathtaking - elegant lace sleeves and a silk bodice and skirt. I assume he wishes me to wear it for dinner and try it on. Like the other clothes, it fits me to perfection. I spin in front of the full-length mirror, appreciating my reflection.

The dress lifts my full breasts and drapes nicely around my hips and bottom. I find makeup and brushes on the elegantly painted makeup table by the bed. Sitting on the plush chair, I go to work, transforming my face. Putting on the finishing touches, I pull the sides of my hair back in an ornate clip I found on the table, leaving the rest of my hair down to cascade around my shoulders.

MySweetToy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MySweetToy

Staring into the mirror, I like the woman staring back at me. My cheeks are rosy, eyes twinkling. Is this what love looks like? Am I falling in love with Damian? I feel like I have loved him at first sight.

I wind my way down the long staircase and hear music coming from behind a set of french doors. I move towards the beautiful sounds of a piano and peer inside. Damian sits at the piano looking devastatingly handsome in his black slacks and a crisp, white shirt, fitted against his muscled chest. I tip-toe behind him, not wanting to disturb his playing, but he hears me and stops playing to turn toward me.

"Annabelle... " he says, his eyes moving up and down my form from head to toe, "you are breathtaking!"

I quickly close the gap between us, needing to touch him again. He takes my hand and raises it to his lips. I beam, set aglow by his gesture.

"On top of everything else, you are an accomplished pianist?" I marvel.

"One can be accomplished at many things when given all the time in the world," he replies, somewhat solemnly. 

"I wish I had more time to accomplish more things."

"Do you?" he answers, his eyes brightening. "You could play anytime you wanted, you know. I have a large catalog of music."

"I would like the opportunity to play the piano again. Now, play more, please. I love 'Flight of the Bumblebee.'"

"You recognized it?" he asks surprised.

"Yes, I played classical piano when I was younger. I didn't find any other friends who enjoyed the classical genre like me though."

"It has a frenzy to it. Even chaotic. Sometimes, I need to just pound the keys." He starts playing again, saying, "Other times I need to relax and something like this soothes me."

"Moonlight Sonata," I say, hoping I'm impressing him.

"Yes," he smiles at me, continuing to play, "How does this make you feel, Annabelle?"

"Hmmm. Well, at first I feel a lulling sadness, but then there is the anticipation of what is to come. It's quite an emotional ride."

"But, then the end provides a release... a reminder that even in uncertain times, it is all right in the end."

"Yes. My life has felt uncertain. Unfulfilled. Has yours?" I ask him.

He pauses before answering. "There was a time when I was fulfilled. But, something happened to change that. I have been longing for that feeling again. You are the person to fulfill me, Annabelle. If you choose."

He looks vulnerable to me for the first time and I can't help but take his face within my hands and kiss him. It is a sensual, slow kiss at first. But his hands entwine in my hair and he presses his lips harder against mine. His tongue opens my mouth and dances with mine. His lips move with more fervor. I am losing control when he abruptly stops, resting his forehead against mine.

"My Annabelle," he whispers. "How I have longed for you."

"I am here," is all I can think to say. He seems comforted by my words and rests his head on his shoulder. Soon after, he rises, pulling me up with him.

"I think your dinner is probably ready, my lovely lady. I hope you like pasta."

"On my, don't tell me you are an accomplished chef too?" I tease.

"Like I said before, when one has all the time in the world, he can become accomplished at a great many things."

He leads me down the hall to the dining room. After seating me, he leaves and returns with the most delicious-smelling pasta. We enjoy fine wine with our meal. Conversation flows easily like it has all day. With each passing moment, I fall more for Damian. I have never been confident about a man's feelings towards me, but I feel like he cares deeply for me. What an amazing feeling. So, this is what it is supposed to feel like. This is what I have been missing. 

The moment comes where I can't hide my want for him any longer. Sitting beside him, looking into his eyes, hearing his deep voice say sweet things to me, I need him desperately. 

"Damian."

"Yes, Annabelle."

"Please make love to me." I wait with bated breath to see his response.

He cups the back of my head and pulls my face to his, passionately kissing my mouth. We both moan with want. He rises from his chair and leads me up the long staircase to the bedroom.

We stand beside the bed and he brushes my cheek with the back of his fingers. My heart flutters uncontrollably in my chest.

"I will take care of you, Annabelle."

"I know," I whisper.

"It will feel like the first time."

I can't tear my eyes from him as he unbuttons his shirt, revealing his chest, giving me the first glimpse at his body. My eyes travel downward as he unfastens his pants and lowers them, along with his underwear. His impressive manhood is lengthening before my very eyes. Moving forward, he pulls me against his body, kissing my mouth. I feel his hardness pressing against the thin material of my silk dress. 

His lips move down to my neck, nuzzling, kissing, tasting. My breath catches as his fingers move to my back, slowly unzipping my dress. It falls to the ground. His kissing resumes as his hands find my breasts. He caresses one then the other. I can't help but press my sex against his manhood, springing forth from his body. I can't get close enough. He breaks our kiss to remove my panties. As he is on his knees, helping me step out of them, he leans forward, clasping my bottom with his hands and nuzzling his face against my sweetness. I hear him inhale a deep breath and then he gives me a series of little kisses on my mound, before rising again. 

He lays me on my back on the bed, scooting us up to the pillows. His kisses and touches resume. All over my body, his hands roam. I squirm beneath him and reach between his legs to feel him for the first time. His rigid cock pulses within my grasp. His moans encourage me. 

"I want to explore every inch of your body, Annabelle." He takes my hands and positions them holding the rails of the headboard, then his erotic descent begins.

His lips kiss my sensitive neck before moving down the valley between my breasts. Occasionally, he maneuvers to take a nipple within his teeth, nipping with just the right intensity. I am thankful for the rails to grip, as his mouth is driving my body wild.

"Are you enjoying my tongue on you, Annabelle?" he asks, flicking a nipple.

"God, yes," I moan.

He slides down between my legs. "How about here?" He flicks my clit with his tongue sending a jolt throughout my body.

"Damian!" I squeal.

'Or here?" he asks, thrusting his tongue inside my sex.

"Yes, yes!"

He continues licking and lapping every inch between my legs. I hear him inhaling my scent between his torturous licks.

"Mmmm, your scent is what I have been longing for, Annabelle. And your taste. How I have longed to taste you."

I can only writhe and twist and squeeze my thighs around his head. My fingers grow numb from gripping the headboard. I can't take these sensations anymore and need him inside me.

"Please, make love to me. Please, Damian," I beg.

His kissing between my legs stops and he slides back up my body, resting on his elbows, looking into my eyes, whispering sweet things of his desire for me.

"I will make love to you now, my darling," he says kissing my lips again.

I feel his magnificent manhood pressing against my softness, slowly pushing inside me. He rests his cheek against mine as he thrusts his length inside. 

"Damian," I moan.

"We are one now," he whispers in my ear.

As my pussy stretches to accommodate his girth, he lifts his face, smiles, withdraws his hard cock, and then pushes inside again, staring into my eyes.

I automatically close my eyes with this thrust.

"Open your eyes, Annabelle. I want to see your eyes every time I push inside of you."

And so I keep them open, biting my lip instead with each thrust. I feel every incredible inch of him stroking inside me with each push. I want him deeper. 

"We are as connected as two can be now, my love," he whispers. "Do you feel it?"

"Yes," I whimper, trying to catch my breath. God, this feels good!

And this is how we make love. Each thrust stretches me more than the last ... plunges deeper than before. I am losing myself to this man. Not just my body, but my heart, and possibly more. 

He tangles one hand into my hair and the other slides underneath my bottom, lifting me to thrust at a different angle. I feel it immediately. His cock pleasures my special spot and I go insane, squealing, bucking, clawing at his back. 

"Damian!" I call out to him.

"Let it out. I have you, my darling," he reassures me with ragged breath.

His face on my shoulder, kissing and biting as he begins thrusting with all his force. I feel my tummy tightening. My release is building and I feel electrified from head to toe. I scream with each thrust of his cock now, bucking my hips, meeting him push for push. I feel his warm breath on my neck. His loud grunts join my screams. We cling to each other.

"Damian... I... "

He bites into my neck.

"Cumming!"

He continues fucking me, with my spasming pussy soaking his cock. Then, I feel it - his cum squirting inside me.

"Annabelle!" he growls as he empties himself.

We are a tangled mess of arms and legs, unable to get close enough. Then, we hold our position, him still inside me, clinging to one another as we ride out our orgasms. Breath slowing. Legs twitching. Then, bliss. Pure bliss. 

~~~

Damian

I lay beside this beautiful woman, my Annabelle, watching her sleep. Her chest rising and falling reminds me of her mortality. As of now, she is more fragile than me. I can't let myself forget that fact. Being only half-human, I don't require the same amount of sleep. and am grateful, as I would truly miss her while I slept.

I pray that she won’t leave me in the morning when she finds out the truth. I pray this to You, God, even though I know I am an abomination in Your sight.

 

(To be continued...)

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments