Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cock Of An Angel

"A fallen angel fucks his way to redemption"

9
2 Comments 2
681 Views 681
3.2k words 3.2k words

I let out an enormous yawn and stretched my arms high into the air. Azrael briefly looked up from his book, frowning at my sudden movement, but then returned to his reading. I paid no attention to him as I rubbed my face in frustration with my elbows leaning on the desk.

"I can't do it anymore. I'll deal with it tomorrow!" I sighed, got up from my chair, and walked to the fridge. Azrael looked so comfy, nestled into a corner of the couch, sitting with his legs crossed as his shoulder-length white hair draped around his face.

"You always say that," Azrael purred with a hint of teasing.

"And tomorrow me always does a great job, so why mess with the system?!" I said as I plopped down on the couch next to him.

"Do you want this beer or not?" I offered him a cold beer from the fridge. After deciding to continue my studies and get a PhD, these tired, frustrating, long nights have become a habit.

"I suppose it would be too sad to let you drink alone," he said with a smirk, opening his can with a loud pop.

"To guardian angels, the best drinking buddies," I said out loud, clinking our foaming cans, making Azrael roll his eyes and chuckle.

Seeing Azrael so used to my antics always made me smile. He was a constant presence in my life, usually annoying and often irritating, but I don’t think I could easily handle his absence, for whatever reasons. When we met a year ago, I was a wreck; I was a literal living corpse, devastated by my parents' deaths, both gone in an instant in a car accident. 

"Remember when I found you in the dumpster?" I looked up at him, lost in his steel-gray, upturned eyes.

“You mean the day I got cast out from the heavens and you thought I was a suicidal crackhead?” He turned towards me.

His response made me chuckle. When I think about that day, I first recall the panic in my gut as I heard a loud crash in the dumpster next to me. I remember throwing away my cigarette hastily and jumping into the garbage, crying out for a response. As I moved aside some stinky bags, I saw Azrael lying motionless. His angelic features, with his powerful jaw, pale face, long, slim, toned body, and those beautiful, dark lashes, took my breath away. After I rather violently shook his shoulders, he opened his eyes slowly and whispered, "Human," while stretching his hand out to touch my face.

“You couldn’t have expected me to believe your story on the spot, right?” I gave his shoulder a playful nudge. “A castaway angel, cursed to spend a mortal’s life, bound to the first mortal he sees...”

“Not any angel, a warrior angel,” he interrupted me, scowling. “And not cursed... punished. Punished for confronting my superiors.”

"Because you wanted to intervene and stop humans from fighting?" I asked timidly, knowing this subject was rather delicate for him.

"Yes, Mena. As much as you like to turn this into a debate every time, humans are diabolical in their cruel nature. They do not respect the land, the animals, or their brethren. They hurt each other with no remorse by cheating, stealing, hurting... killing. You know it better than me in that regard," he said in a heated voice, looking down at me with flared nostrils and narrow eyes, breathing fast.

I looked down and sighed. "Yeah, it’s true, but it always balances out with the good in humans. The kindness, generosity, affection..."

Azrael wrapped one arm around my shoulders and gripped me tightly.

“Although I remain firm in my opinion, I do acknowledge that there may be exceptions,” he said, a smile gracing his face as he gently kissed the top of my head.

“I understand that you might feel compelled to stay by my side due to the pain we experience, but I want you to know that I genuinely treasure your presence in my life, Az.”

Ever since Azrael’s crash landing on Earth, I had done my best to assist him in acclimating and understanding the workings of the city. Witnessing some of his extraordinary abilities convinced me of the truth behind his story, yet I couldn’t fully embrace the notion of him being “bound to the first mortal he sees.” Consequently, he resolved to embark on a journey, traversing different places to unravel the mysteries of his punishment and find a path to redemption.

As time went on, we both realized that it was physically painful for us to be apart. The pain worsens the farther he is or the longer he stays away. It's manageable for a few days to a week or two, starting with mild headaches, dizziness, sense of loss, but after that, it becomes soul-crushing, like experiencing grief and a heavy pressure on my throat and lungs. We haven’t tried seeing what happens after that since.

He pulls me in tighter. “You’re getting way too mushy on me tonight,” he replies, making me chuckle. He softly rubs my shoulders and I wince, squinting my eyes.

“Sorry, I’m very sore there,” I explain my reaction. “I think I slept funny, or maybe it’s how I sat at my desk.”

“Oh, I’m sure it’s just a little kink in your muscles,” he turns my back towards him and pulls me in closer. “Here, let me help,” and he firmly starts pressing into my skin, following the way my muscles lie.

Azrael wasn’t a big fan of physical touch, so tonight was a little unusual for us to be so straightforward and close to each other. Maybe it was the beer, the late hour, the recent stress at college, and his workplace, but his touch right now felt divine. I bit my lip hard to stop from moaning, as I didn’t want to make it awkward. I’m sure it was just a friendly gesture.

“How does this feel?” he asked, whispering in my ear, his deep guttural voice making my pussy twitch.

“It feels good, Az,” I let out involuntarily a small moan, and I clasped my mouth, embarrassed.

“I can make it even better,” he smirked and started going lower, caressing the sides and top part of my breasts. His touch got me aroused, and I was unsure where this was heading, as it was highly inappropriate and I didn’t want to give Azrael the wrong impression.

“Az, I don’t think this is...” I grunted.

“Shh...” he whispered in my ear, kissing my neck. “Don’t think about it. Just stop me if it doesn’t feel good.”

His lips grazing my skin made me shudder, giving me instant goosebumps. 

“You’re so responsive,” he chuckled, making me blush heavily. His hands roamed farther away and cupped my breasts, squeezing hard.

 I moaned loudly, surprised and heavily aroused.

 “Az..”

“Mena, I want you. I desire you. I crave your body, to caress, kiss... fuck,” he spoke in a low tone with a raspy voice, as he kissed the column of my neck, gently nipping at my skin. “Please tell me you want it too.” He continued grazing my skin with his lips, reaching my earlobe and biting it.

I couldn’t take it anymore and I turned around, pressing my lips against his, leaning my whole body on him. 

"Yes, Az, I want you too. I’ve always wanted you. I just never thought you felt the same.”

Azrael hugged me tightly and kissed me back, invading my mouth with his tongue, exploring everything as he plunged it deep and desperately caressed my face. His brutal, passionate kiss made me incredibly wet, my body taking over and grinding against him.

“I want to push my cock into you so badly, Mena. Order me to fuck you, please,” Azrael whispered.

“Please fuck me, Az,” I mumbled, bashful.

Azrael grunted ecstatically and grabbed his cock firmly, pushing it towards my entrance, and I climbed higher into his lap. I gasped loudly as I felt it spread my pussy wide, like nothing I’ve ever had before. When he slammed it hard at the end, it took my breath away.

“My sweet Mena, I’m fully inside you. You’re so fucking tight I’ll cum in an instant.” Azrael panted as he exercised as much restraint as he could.

The sensations were overwhelming for me, making it hard to speak. I moaned with each thrust, as I felt him deeper and deeper, my legs spreading wider to let him in more and Azrael pumping harder.

“Az, it’s so good, it feels so...” I moaned with my eyes closed, grinding against him.

Azrael grabbed my face with both hands. 

“Look at me!” He shouted as I opened my eyes, surprised. “I want you to see me fucking you. See me plunging my cock in your tight cunt.”

Azrael grasped firmly my ass cheeks, spreading them apart, allowing him to penetrate me deeper. 

"Mena, I’m sorry, I can’t...” Azrael’s body quivered, and he swiftly withdrew, releasing his load onto my stomach.

The sight of Azrael holding his substantial cock, as streams of warm cum erupted, accompanied by his grunts and contorted movements, ignited a scorching heat within me. I clung to him, feeling the lingering pulses of his orgasm, and tenderly caressed his back as he fought to regain his breath.

ChloeBrightt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeBrightt

“You were incredible, Az. I’ve never experienced such intense passion with anyone before.” I gently toyed with his silvery-white hair, stroking it affectionately.

“Oh, Mena.” Azrael nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck. “After I get more used to your body, I’m gonna use you in so many ways.”

I felt a sharp tug in my chest, his words making me blush and feel a rush of warmth envelop my body.

“You mean this wasn’t a one-time thing?” I asked with a meek voice.

Azrael raised his head to look at me, still in my arms.

“You want it to be a one-time thing? Do you regret it?” Azrael asked with fear in his voice, unsure he wanted to know the answer.

I shook my head, kissing him softly.  

“No, Az, I want to see where this leads us, but I’m afraid of what might happen. What if you get punished, or banned? I can’t bear it if you suddenly vanish from my life.” I cried out, feeling a lump in my throat just at the thought.

Azrael took me in his arms as he saw the tears forming in the corners of my eyes and pushed my head into his chest.

“Shhh... I get it. It’s risky what we’re doing, possibly dangerous.” He pushed my head away from him so he could look at me. “But I promise you, I will fight for it with all I have. Right now, all I wanna do is to be with you, like this, naked, sweaty, and panting.”

“That’s called being horny,” I quipped.

Azrael chuckled and kissed the tip of my nose.

“There is one problem though, and...” Azrael took a long pause. “I should warn you about it.”

“What do you mean?” I asked, climbing down from his lap and sitting next to him on the couch.

“Since we both seem fully committed to... experimenting,” he paused again, licking his lips. “Angels, even in this human flesh, still maintain certain powers,” he continued, fidgeting with his hands.

“Yeah, of course I know,” I replied, scoffing. „You can levitate stuff, control elements of nature, be strong, immortal. Yeah, all that stuff.”

“Well, our cum seems to have a significant effect on humans.”

I looked up at him, trying to stiffen from laughing.

“What?” I asked with raised eyebrows, beating my eyelashes mockingly.

“I’m not joking, Mena. I don’t want you to think I’d drug you or anything like that. As in, like, take away your free will.” Azrael says in a serious voice, gazing intently at me with his head turned.

“It’s like a drug? Angel cum?” I chuckled, not being able to control myself anymore, making Azrael smile and nod.

“How bad is it, and how fast can we sell it on the market and get rich?” I quipped.

Azrael pushed me off the couch, making me yell as I fell.

“You are incorrigible,” he sneered and shook his head. “I would never agree to that.”

“Damn!” I snapped my fingers jokingly. “So how bad is it?” I asked, crawling on the floor, placing myself between Azrael’s legs, poking his soft cock.

He smiled at my childishness, but let me continue playing with it.

“Well, it’s like an aphrodisiac, I guess; it makes you more aroused, loosens inhibitions, a muscle relaxer, maybe easier to manipulate,” Azrael said, rubbing his chin and pondering.

“And why would it be a bad thing?” I asked, grabbing his cock and licking his tip, making Azrael twitch in surprise. “I’m starting to be pissed you haven’t offered me some before. It sounds great for headaches and bad days.”

“Ah,” Azrael laughed, squirming a bit from my actions on his cock. „Because I don’t want you to think I manipulated you to do something you aren’t comfortable with.”

I grinned and took his cock fully in my mouth, making Azrael gasp.

“Az, you know my limits. I’ve told you all about unpleasant experiences with guys and stuff I’m just not comfortable with. I trust you,” I said sincerely after releasing his cock for a few seconds and then shoving it hungrily in my mouth again.

Azrael gasped again, digging his fingers into his thighs.

“Mena, your mouth feels amazing,” he grunted, closing his eyes and leaning back.

I moaned a “Thank you” as I sucked his cock harder, feeling it grow in my mouth.

“I’m not used to this; I don’t think I can last long,” Azrael grunted, grasping my hair and pushing my head into his cock more.

“Shh, shut up and enjoy it, dork!” I mocked him. “Give me a dose of that hot angel cum; mommy wants to get buzzed tonight.” I snickered. “Wait, is it one of those don’t drink or drive kind of drugs?”

Azrael laughed out loud and pushed my head so hard that I choked.

“Hey!” I shouted, coughing, and looked up to see Azrael’s scowl. “Fine, no more jokes,” I smiled and positioned myself better between his legs. I licked his shaft and both sides, then twirled my tongue around his tip, smacking his cock against my tongue before I slowly sucked it back into my mouth.

“Fuck, you’re a great cock sucker,” Azrael grunted.

I considered expressing that his compliments weren’t particularly meaningful because of his limited understanding of human interaction, but I chose to remain quiet and instead concentrated on pleasuring him orally.

“Mena, I'm gonna...” Azrael grunted, wincing and leaning forward, his legs shaking.

Seeing him close, I shoved his cock as far as I could, and I grabbed his balls, squeezing.

“Fuck!” Azrael shouted, shooting his load in the back of my throat, sticky but sweet, almost like melted chocolate ice cream.

“Az, this is delicious!” I moaned ecstatically as I swallowed it all, then started licking his cock like a popsicle. “It’s so sweet and creamy.” I grabbed his cock and dipped my tongue in the hole in his tip, trying to scoop up more of it.

“You little cum guzzler,” he chuckled and grabbed his cock, rubbing it and smacking it against my tongue, letting more drips fall off.

I licked my lips, pleased but anxious for more, ready to suck him all over again.

“Ah, ah, ah,” he squirmed away from me, making me pout as I saw my angelic popsicle disappear. “Small doses at first till we see the full effect.”

“Fine,” I pouted, crossing my arms and looking away.

“Come here, you little cock goblin,” Azrael smiled, and he pulled my body off the floor and scooped me up in his arms. “That was amazing,” he whispered in my ear, hugging me tightly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my lips against his.

Azrael moaned softly and forced his tongue inside my mouth, tasting himself. My lips parted more as I let him invade my mouth and pressed my body against his.

“Az, I want you so badly right now. Please penetrate me, use that marvelous cock of yours, and stick it in my pussy,” I moaned against his lips.

Azrael grunted loudly and grabbed me in his arms as he stood up from the couch, then placed me on my desk. He stopped for a second, caressing my face and lining his cock with my entrance.

I gasped loudly as he pushed his cock inside me, spreading my pussy wide, inch by inch, feeling more and more stuffed. When he started moving, I moaned loudly as I heard the slapping sounds from our intertwining bodies.

“Mena, this feels...” Azrael grunted, pushing harder into me, making the desk move with each thrust.

"You enjoy fucking me, Az? Thrusting your member into my warm, wet cunt?” I murmured, my voice barely audible over the shaking desk. I leaned in, gently grazing his earlobe with my teeth, sending a shiver down his spine.

“Yes, yes!” he blurted out.

I leaned back, propping myself on my elbows as Azrael plowed mercilessly into me, his hips brutally slamming into me.

“Cum in me! Fill my pussy,” I shouted.

“Mena, doses!” Azrael shouted back, a bit angry.

“Fine!” I puffed. “Cum on me! There, happy?!”

“Yes, very,” Azrael grunted, slamming into me violently, making me yell.

“Asshole,” I muttered under my breath, then gasped as Azrael suddenly pulled out of me and grabbed his cock as ribbons of cum shoot out, catching my thighs and stomach, a little on my chest.

I smacked my lips, and I quickly scooped up some of his cum from my body and hungrily licked it.

“Mena!” Azrael grabbed my arm and gazed angrily at me.

I pouted my lips and gave him a puppy look. “Please, Az, just one more lick, and I’ll stop.”

“One more, and that’s it!”

With a contented expression, I raised my gaze to meet his and swiftly collected as much as possible before greedily stuffing it into my mouth, relishing the taste, and ensuring my fingers were licked clean. It was so creamy and a bit frothy, coating my tongue nicely.

“What time is it?” I asked innocently, still licking my fingers.

“Late, wanna head to bed?” Azrael asked, panting from his exertion.

“Yeah, we should. We’ll continue this tomorrow; I need more angel coke,” I smiled innocently.

Azrael shook his head and helped me get down from the desk, smacking my ass.

 

Published 
Written by Nenphis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments