Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ms. Putnam's School For Refined Ladies, Chapter 1

"Beverly hated school, until the day she found herself in the Dean's Office!"

73
28 Comments 28
10.3k Views 10.3k
3.8k words 3.8k words

"Miss Parker, what am I to do with you?"

Beverly Parker just sat there at her desk with her arms crossed. This had become a regular interaction between Ms. Putnam, the Dean of the school, and Beverly. 

"Really, I am just about at my wits' end with you, young lady. I do not wish to expel you–your parents have paid good money to have you in our school and it would be a shame to waste all that tuition. 

"But this is a school for refined ladies... ladies of culture and breeding... ladies that bring grace and style to all that they do. And you have shown little of either, my dear."

Ms. Putnam was right, Beverly did have trouble fitting into the rigid rules of conduct that was expected of the students at this finishing school. 

She hated wearing the stuffy, unflattering school uniform, she hated all the rules of behavior and manners, and most of all she hated that there weren't any boys within a mile of the school!

Beverly had come to Ms. Putnam's School For Refined Ladies after being expelled from her previous private school. 

You see, Beverly came from a wealthy, socially respected family–her father was an esteemed corporate lawyer in New York and her mother was in high standing with several ladies groups and organizations. 

They had enrolled her in private school because they wanted her to get the kind of education only privilege and wealth could provide.

But the headstrong Beverly was more interested in having fun and enjoying her young life than a dull formal education. 

She saw more life outside the confines of the classroom and wanted to be "where the actions was". After cutting a number of classes and getting caught more than once off the school grounds (a big no-no at the school) she was finally expelled.

"It is a shame, but Beverly here will have to seek an education at another school," was what the dean of the private school had told her mother and father. 

And so after a long and exhaustive search of a suitable school for her, Ms. Putnam's School For Refined Ladies was selected. 

The only problem was that while the Parker's lived in Manhatten's affluent Upper East Side, Ms. Putnam's school was located in Boston, some 200 miles away.

Beverly's father drove her up to Boston the day she was enrolled in Ms. Putnam's school. Her mother didn't want to go–she was too emotional and didn't want to cause a big scene, both girls crying uncontrollably as they let their daughter go off to school. 

They both remembered eleven years ago when Beverly was five years old and first started school–neither of them wanted to go through that again!

That was a little over a year ago. Beverly had come back home over summer vacation and was able to reconnect with some of the friends she used to hang around with. 

It was not the best influence for an impetuous young girl whose sexuality and hormones were raging inside her.

But now she was back in the rigid, highly prim, and proper confines of her school and she hated it. She had been sent to Ms. Putnam's office because she was caught cutting class and smoking in the girls' restroom. 

"Miss Parker, you have been here for over a year so I am certain you are well aware of our rules here. Cutting class and loitering in the restroom is bad enough, but you were also caught smoking in the restroom as well. 

"Smoking on school grounds is prohibited not just by this school but by the school district and the State as well. Not to mention that smoking is a nasty, disgusting habit that good girls do not engage in."

"Well, I like it. It makes me feel grown-up and it tastes good!" Beverly said in defense of herself.

"That has little to do with anything, young lady. Rules are rules and they must be adhered to. 

"You have put me in quite a spot, Miss Parker... because you are here on your own and your parents are so far away, I can't very well expel you on the spot like I could with other, more local, girls. 

"And sending you back to your dormitory would be pointless–you would just leave to go heaven knows where and find some other mischief to get into.

"No, I will have to come up with some other way to get through to you that your behavior is unacceptable. 

"There are two more hours before school lets out today. You will go out and sit in the office where you can be watched until the final bell rings. Then you will come back in here and we will discuss your behavior at length," Ms. Putnam said.  

Beverly left the dean's office in a rebellious huff and slammed the door on the way out. 

Ms. Putnam sighed wearily. This was not the way she had hoped running a school like this would be like! 

She envisioned a school full of graceful, cultured, refined young ladies... ladies any man would be proud to have on his arm and gracing his presence. 

She envisioned the Princess Grace, Lady Diana, Jacqueline Kennedy type women. But that's not what she got with Beverly Parker. 

While Beverly wasn't the tomboy type, she was willful and rebellious. She didn't like the prissy puritanical rules and regulations the school had. No one told her how to talk, dress, and act! 

And the fact that this was an all-girl school didn't help either. Back home she had her pick of guys–and she did! 

She had lost her virginity last year when she snuck out of the house to meet a boy and they "did the deed" in the back seat of his father's station wagon. 

From there she didn't look back either. To her that cherry was something she was glad to get rid of–now she could start having some real fun!

Ms. Putnam was also well aware of Beverly's amorous nature. During the initial interview with her father, Ms. Putnam had asked exactly why Beverly had been expelled from her previous school. 

And so she learned that Beverly had "a passionate nature" and just couldn't seem to control her urges.

The last two hours of the school day dragged on as Beverly sat bored to death watching the office staff do their work. 

Finally, the bell rang ending that school day and the staff began shutting down their work in preparation to go home. 

Beverly was about to leave to head back to her dormitory, hoping that Ms. Putnam had forgotten about her or hoping she could sneak out before she came to get her. Unfortunately, neither of those hopes would come to pass for her.

"Miss Parker... well come on in and let's talk about your problem with our school rules!" Ms. Putnam said as she opened the door to her office. 

Beverly got up and came in slowly and reluctantly. She really didn't want to be lectured but she knew that's what lay ahead... a long, boring lecture chewing her out for all of her sins!

"Miss Parker, believe it or not, I know why you are having such a hard time fitting into the school here. I'm not so blind and stuck-up that I don't know what goes on in my own school. 

"It might interest you to know that I was a lot like you at your age. I didn't like being told what to do or who I could or couldn't see. I didn't like the rules I had to live by either, and I had a lot more to deal with than you do trust me! 

"I'll bet you didn't know I ran around with the boys like you wish you could do here. Like you do, I'm sure when you go back home for summer vacation. That's right, Miss Parker, I was a bit of a slut back in the day as well!

"Of course back when I was a young person, sex wasn't what it is today. Back then, it was considered proper for a guy to take some time to court a young lady, to get to know her and win her heart before he won anything else. 

"These days no one takes the time to get to know someone before they are rolling around in the bedsheets! 

"Of course, we had our share or rebellious teens and yours truly was one of them. I dressed what was considered shamefully back in those days and I ran around loose and wild too. 

"Nothing compared to today, but for those times, I was quite a tramp!"

Beverly sat there and listened to Ms. Putnam as she regaled her with her sexual misadventures. It was funny to hear this woman who everyone thought was a prudish Victorian goody-goody confess her rowdy teen years and the youthful blunders and errors of her way.

Beverly was beginning to see another side to this woman and starting to realize that she wasn't the stick in the mud she first thought she was!

"You see Miss Parker, you and I aren't all that different. We both have made mistakes along the way, it's just that since I am older, my mistakes are in the past, while yours are just getting going. 

"So I want to help you. I want to help you avoid as many of those mistakes as I can so you won't suffer the consequences of them.

"Allow me to set aside my ladylike language for a bit and talk with you in a manner that you are more used to. May I?" Ms. Putnam asked.

"I-I guess so."

"Good. Now, Beverly, I know what girls your age want. They want a nice hard thick cock shoved into their hungry little pussies. It's the same as what I wanted at your age... what I still want. 

"We are both women and although I am considerably older than you, I'm still in what they call the prime sexual season, while you, my dear, are still trying to figure yours out. 

"Your hormones are running rampant and you are so horny you'd fuck anything with a cock am I right? Well, I can help you with that, believe it or not."

Ms. Putnam walked over to her desk and in the top drawer, she pulled out what appeared to Beverly like a plastic cock on some kind of leather harness.

"Do you know what this is Beverly? This is a strap-on dildo. Have you ever seen one before?"

"No, I haven't."

"Well, I keep this in my desk for those times when a hard cock might come in handy. You see this is an all-girls school. Which means all the teachers here are female as well. 

"There is no male presence in this school. Even the janitors are women. So a girl has to take things into her own hand, if you know what I mean. 

"Some of the teachers here–I won't tell you their names, obviously–occasionally find themselves wanting and so they come here and we try to meet their needs.

"I know that a young beautiful sexually active girl has needs too, physical needs, that from time to time become distractions if they aren't taken care of. 

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

"And I believe that is the problem you have here at school. Your mind wanders to when you are home and some boy is between your legs thrusting his hard cock deep into your naughty little pussy. 

"I understand that need all too well my dear. Without your boyfriends around, your pussy gets lonely and hungry. Well, I can help with that. Using this dildo and harness I can give you the feelings you yearn for. 

"And while I may not be able to shoot my seed into your belly, that's actually a benefit. No one has ever gotten pregnant from a dildo, so you won't have to leave school under those shameful conditions. 

"And I am a stickler for cleanliness too so you won't be catching any STD's from our time together either."

"I think this plastic cock might help you with some of your needs too. Maybe if your pussy wasn't screaming at you so much you might be able to hear your teachers in class. Shall we give it a try?"

"B-but I'm not... a lesbian!"

Ms. Putnam laughed. "Oh, my dear, neither am I. I am what is known as bisexual, meaning I like men as well as women. And just because you are with a woman using a strap-on, doesn't make you a lesbian. 

"After all, it is a cock, albeit a plastic one, going in you. Besides, being a lesbian, or even being bisexual, at an all-girls school isn't a bad thing now is it?"

"I guess not."

"Good girl. Now bend over my desk here and hike up that dress." 

Beverly got up and moved slowly and uncertainly towards the desk. This was not how she had envisioned this meeting with Ms. Putnam going!

"Come now, my dear, we don't have all day! I want to get home and put this day behind me the same as you. Now bend over." She pushed Beverly's upper body down on the desktop and moved her other hand to the girl's tight panty-clad ass.

"Mmm, a nice tight, young ass. Very nice my dear. I do love a tight, hard ass! Now spread your legs and let's see what else you have to offer!"

Beverly parted her legs as Ms. Putnam reached between them and began to rub her pussy with her hand. Beverly gasped in shock at first but quickly her gasps began to turn into moans as Ms. Putnam's hand began to massage her very needy pussy.

"Oh, Ms. Putnam... oh, that feels... oh-my-God!

"You like that do you? I can tell because you are already getting damp my dear!"

Beverly was enjoying what Ms. Putnam was doing to her. Without even realizing it she was beginning to rock back and forth on the hand sawing at her pussy. Her knees were beginning to weaken and wobble and soft mewls of pleasure escaped her lips.

Beverly spread her legs wider and raised up on her tiptoes jutting her ass out farther so Joyce had more access to her. She laid her head down on the desktop moaning softly as the hand between her legs ignited her lust fires. 

As Beverly's pussy began leaking more and more, the smell of young sex started filling the air. Ms. Putnam took note of the musky aroma first since she was right there at the source. 

"Oh, my dear you must be getting very horny... I can smell your sweet perfume already! You smell simply delicious!"

"Ohhh, God..." Beverly moaned louder now.

"My poor dear! It must be sheer hell for a pretty young girl like you... to have to go around with such a hungry, horny little pussy... not being able to fill it with anything more than your fingers. 

"I'll bet you would love a nice hard fat cock shoved deep in that hot little pussy, wouldn't you? I'll bet your pussy is screaming for a thick hard shaft to open it up and fill it to the brim, isn't it?

"Please..." Beverly whimpered.

"Or maybe you would like a hot mouth and tongue to work over that soft pink hole. How about that–wouldn't you like to have a warm, wet tongue squirming around inside you, licking and lapping up all that sweet pussy juice I'm smelling? I'll bet you taste delicious, my sweet! 

"I'm sure you have been eaten out before Beverly, but have you had anyone eat you out who really knew what they were doing? 

"Someone who knew all the right buttons to push and in the right order to send you completely out of your pretty little mind. I can do that. I am an expert at eating pussy, my dear. I can make you feel things you can't even dream of. Would you like that?"

"Oh please, Ms. Putnam, please yes! Oh, it's so hard! Please help me!" Beverly cried.

Ms. Putnam smiled as Beverly's defenses slowly began to crumble. Yes, she was a slave to her desires–a young girl, on the verge of womanhood, unable to control her lust and her sexual hunger. And now that hunger was threatening to consume her.

That's exactly what Ms. Putnam was counting on. She knew that a young girl like Beverly sometimes needed proper "motivation" in order to be able to concentrate on her studies. And she was all about motivating her students!

"Poor sweet girl, of course, I will help you. That's what I am here for, to help my students. I want you to grow up to be a fine well-adjusted and cultured young lady my dear and whatever I can do to achieve that, I am willing to do." Ms. Putnam cooed.

Then her fingers slipped into the leghole of her panties and began rubbing her swollen pussy lips directly. This was like throwing gasoline on her fire and she gasped then put one leg up on the desktop so Ms. Putnam could get to her pussy better.

"But you are going to have to do your part in this too my dear. I will be more than willing to help you but you have to do your part if we are going to be successful. You do want to be successful don't you, Beverly?"

"Oh God yes, Ms. Putnam! Oh, I do! Please, I will do anything, anything you want! I swear, just please, please help me! I can't stand it anymore, please!"

"I am very pleased to hear you say that Beverly. I think we can work together and resolve your problems here at our school. All it will take is the proper motivation. A student that wants to be in school and wants to learn will learn. Don't you agree?"

"Yes, Ms. Putnam, I do want to learn! Please, please help me! Oh God, please pleeease!" Beverly cried nearly in tears. 

She had been missing her friends back home the last few days, especially her guy friends. She had been texting and cybering with a couple of her boy toys back home when she was in her dorm room. 

But instead of helping with her longing, it had only made things worse. Poor Beverly needed to get laid somehow or she was going to go nuts!

"Okay, Beverly, I will help you," Ms. Putnam said. She brought Beverly's leg down from the desktop and put it together with her other one. 

Then she slowly pulled the young girl's panties down her legs as Beverly moaned in eager anticipation of what was to come. Beverly had never been with a girl before but as horny and aroused as she was that didn't matter. 

Ms. Putnam peeled the soaked undergarment down Beverly's legs and then off her, laying them right in front of her face for her to see.

Ms. Putnam knelt down behind the girl, still bent over the desk, and pulled her asscheeks wide apart. 

"Such a pretty pink pussy... and so wet too! Just look at all that sweet, sweet pussy juice! Oh, I have to have a taste–do you mind dear?" Ms. Putnam said teasingly.

"No, I... Oh God!" Beverly squealed as Ms. Putnam pushed her face into Beverly's asscheek and her tongue snaked its way deep into that pink hole. Ms. Putnam wasted no time licking and lapping up as much of the sweet honey as her tongue could find.

Beverly quickly found out that Ms. Putnam's claim to being an expert in cunnilingus was not simply bragging–her talented tongue had the young girl writhing and squirming like a snake on a hot griddle almost from the first lick!

Not only was Ms. Putnam's tongue quite talented, but it was also extraordinarily long! 

Like the lead singer in the rock band Kiss, Ms. Putnam had a very long, very agile tongue which she had learned to put to good use. And now she was using every inch of it to drive poor Beverly mad with lustful passion!

"Oh my God! Oh yes, right there! Oh please lick me right there! Ohhh! Yes! Yes!" Beverly moaned and cried and whimpered as Ms. Putnam devoured her sweet peach. 

Bent over the desk and pinned against it as she was, Beverly had no hope in evading or escaping her tormentor and Ms. Putnam's tongue was relentless.

And Beverly's pussy was quite generous with its pussy juice too–the more Ms. Putnam licked and lapped up, the more it produced for her. 

The result was poor Beverly's mind was fracturing and her hold on what she knew as reality was slipping from her grasp. 

Her arms scratched and clawed seeking something firm to hold onto and her vocalizations were a combination of moans, pleas, and animal utterances.

Just when Beverly thought she couldn't take another moment of that diabolical tongue, Ms. Putnam changed tactics and raised her torment to a whole new level! 

Ms. Putnam stopped licking her for a moment and while Beverly panted and moaned, thankful for the moment of respite, Ms. Putnam pulled her ass cheeks wider apart.

"Hold this ass open, Beverly. Hold it open for me," she said. Without thinking, Beverly obeyed, reaching back with both hands and pulling her cheeks apart, exposing her pussy and the crinkled hole of her ass.

"Very good," Ms. Putnam said then went back to work. But this time her tongue found a new playground–Beverly's tight asshole!

"Oh my God! My God! Oh, Ms. Putnam!" Beverly screeched as the tongue burrowed into her anus. Ms. Putnam pushed two fingers deep into the young girl's sopping pussy and used her thumb to play with the sensitive swollen clit. 

Beverly had never had her ass licked and this new sensation was more than she could bear. It only took a few moments of this combination of tongue and fingering to push the girl over the edge of her abyss.

"Oh fuck, Ms. Putnam. I'm cumming! I'm cumming. Ohh!" Beverly no more got the words out before she exploded. 

A jet of hot, sticky pussy juice spewed from her and covered Ms. Putnam's hand and both of them as well as the floor below. 

Ms. Putnam didn't stop there though, she continued to lick and fingerfuck the shaking girl extending the torment until Beverly collapsed on the desk panting and moaning while the last few remaining spasms worked their way through her limp, sweaty body.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments