Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Easing Into It - Part 2

"Growing more adventurous, Aria satisfies Dylan's desire to be pegged."

80
20 Comments 20
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I stood in my bedroom, naked, except for the black leather harness I wore. Secured by that harness was a six-inch-long dildo, also black. It was definitely phallic in appearance, but not quite lifelike. Still, sporting it had a curiously arousing effect on me.

Only a week ago, Dylan had fucked my ass. Now, he wanted me to fuck his. Was I nervous? Absolutely. Even more nervous than I'd been before having anal sex for the first time. I feared I'd make a fool of myself or, far worse, that I'd accidentally hurt Dylan.

When our eyes met, I found he shared none of my anxiety. In fact, he looked utterly thrilled by the prospect of what we were about to do. I knew that he'd douched and shaved to prepare for tonight, for he also shared none of my characteristic shyness in discussing such matters. He'd also inserted a plug. While regarding him, I absently stroked the cock he'd chosen for his pegging. It had a nice girth, I realized.

Dylan's smile widened to a grin. "I think that might be a new favorite toy of yours."

I beckoned him closer, but when he tried to kiss me, I teasingly withdrew. "Show me how much you want it," I said, then dropped my gaze to the dildo.

I had no idea how Dylan would react to my command; this wasn't a form of play we'd discussed. But he didn't hesitate to kneel before me, so his face was level with the dildo. Looking up at me, his gaze softened with a kind of submission.

I had to swallow a moan when he took the tip of the cock into his mouth, his eyes briefly closing. I'd watched this man go down on me many times, my excitement uncontrollable at the sight of him devouring my pussy. But the way he gave himself over to this act? It not only excited me; it also made me feel dominant, which was a completely new experience. I released a sigh of satisfaction as he stroked the cock's shaft, his tongue swirling over the head.

"You like the way I suck your cock?" he whispered with a grin.

"I fucking love it," I replied, my voice guttural. While stroking Dylan's hair, I was careful not to thrust my hips and drive the dildo into his throat. Yet with no coaxing from me, he easily took several inches of that cock. My pussy was drenched by this point, but I wanted to keep my focus completely on the man I loved. Intense pleasure could be distracting, I well knew, and I didn't need any distractions right now.

When I finally grasped Dylan's hair and pulled him back, he gave me an expectant look. I was struck by how needy he seemed, on his knees and waiting. His own cock was hard from his stroking.

"Get on the bed," I told him gently. "On your hands and knees, face down, and with your ass in the air."

He obeyed without question. I climbed onto the bed as well, taking my place behind him. My fingers grazed the base of his anal plug. "You are so ready to be fucked, aren't you?" I murmured.

"I can't wait to have you inside me!"

Dylan's enthusiasm made me brave. Grasping the base, I carefully withdrew the plug from his ass. My eyes widened a little at its size, yet I couldn't help but be relieved that his hole, now well-stretched, would more easily accept the dildo. With my hands, I spread his ass cheeks farther apart, then leaned forward so my warm breath wafted over his entrance. I had to admit, it looked very inviting.

I wasn't at all tentative in licking him, for I knew from the rimming he'd given me just how incredible it felt. The first sweep of my tongue over his flesh made him groan. I continued licking and kissing his hole, getting him even more worked up. He'd begun jerking his cock again, his breaths coming faster.

"You have such a sexy ass," I purred, right before I started working the tip of my tongue inside him. Yet another benefit to him being stretched by the plug, I discovered, was that it allowed me to fuck him in such an intimate, arousing way.

"Ah, fuck yes!" His voice was practically a growl. "You've got me so damn hard right now!"

"Mmm, I'm hard, too," I said through my grin. Only a year ago, this would have struck me as a filthy act I never could have imagined doing. But now, I delighted in it.

"I need you to fuck me. Please, Aria!"

I moved my mouth to his right buttock, giving it a playful bite. Then I straightened up. Still massaging his firm ass, I said, "I want you to choose the position."

As he moved to do just that, I saw that his face was flushed, and his cock was weeping precum. Despite his obvious desire to be fucked, I wrestled with a fresh surge of anxiety. I only hoped I didn't disappoint him.

Dylan lay on his side, turned away from me, and I started to protest. While I'd left the choice of position up to him, I wanted to be able to see his face as we were fucking. Before I could speak, however, he turned his upper body so his back rested against the bed. I had no idea what this position was called. Half spooning? Whatever it was, it would work.

I leaned to give him a kiss. He readily accepted my tongue, sucking on the tip which had just been inside him. All the while, he fondled my nipples, making me moan.

"I'll go slow," I promised.

"Only at first," he replied with a wicked smile.

I lubed up Dylan's ass, the way he'd so recently lubed up mine. Then I smeared more lube on the tip of the dildo. Knowing that he'd done this before and enjoyed it eased my worries somewhat. I just wanted to make sure he enjoyed it with me.

Finally, I lay on my side as well. Due to the difference in our height, I found that Dylan's nipple was within easy reach of my mouth. After a little maneuvering, I had the dildo right at his hole. Already, he was languidly stroking his cock.

DominantLuisa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DominantLuisa

"Ready?" I asked in a low voice.

"Absolutely!" Dylan's smile was full of anticipation.

Moving my hips at a painstakingly slow pace, I started easing inside him. I marveled at how he managed to stay so relaxed. He even closed his eyes for a few moments while taking several deep breaths. Then he met my stare and said, "More."

Inch by inch, I worked the dildo into his ass. The moment I met any kind of resistance, I stopped and waited for him to relax more. Once he told me it was okay to keep going, I slid in deeper. When I finally bottomed out, a surprised sound escaped my lips. "I'm all the way in!"

"And you feel incredible," he replied, his smile widening. I noticed that he'd remained fully hard while being penetrated.

"Let's take a minute before I start moving." I didn't want to rush this and risk causing him pain. When he nodded his agreement, I lowered my mouth to his nipple.

"Oh, I like that! You have a very talented tongue, Aria." With one hand, Dylan stroked my hair, and with the other, he continued jerking his cock.

Moaning with my own pleasure, I sucked his nipple, then dared to take it between my teeth. I was careful not to hurt him; it was only the hint of pain that my bite delivered. But it was enough to make him lose all patience and succumb to his need.

"I'm ready for you to fuck me." His words held a subtle demand, one he knew I would obey.

My first thrust was a pathetic attempt, halfhearted and full of hesitation. Now I understood how Dylan had felt when I ordered him to fuck my ass. It was such a fine line between too much and not enough.

Of course, Dylan sensed me struggling. When he murmured my name, I stopped the uncoordinated movement of my hips so I could look up at him. "You're doing great," he said, "and you're not going to hurt me. I practiced with that dildo before tonight, so I know I can take it. Okay?"

I swallowed hard. "I'm afraid I won't be any good at this."

"You're already amazing at this!" he insisted. "Look how fucking hard I am right now! That's because of you. So just relax and have fun with me."

I nodded firmly before trying again. It took a little time for me to find my rhythm, and I realized Dylan was right: I would need to relax into this act. If I kept trying to control and hinder my thrusts, I'd continue floundering.

Eventually, I managed to trust myself, just as I trusted Dylan to let me know if I was hurting him. By the time my hips took on a more fluid, sensual motion, we were both covered in a layer of sweat. Lust-filled groans emerged from his throat almost continually, and while his expression sometimes appeared pained, he only begged for more.

"Don't stop!" he told me, his hand pumping away at his dick. "Oh, that's good, baby! Fuck, you're so deep now!"

With each thrust, my own arousal grew, for I realized there was a power in wielding this cock to give the man I adored such bliss. Not only did I long to please Dylan, but I also discovered I enjoyed the act of pegging for its own sake, far more than I'd ever imagined I would.

When our eyes locked, a sudden wave of tenderness overwhelmed me. "I love you," I said.

Dylan grinned through his moans. "Oh, my God, I love you too, so much!" The words spilled from him in a rush; it was as if his unbridled lust stripped him of all restraint. His fingers tightened their grasp on my hair. "Just like that!" He was panting now, his lips drawn back from his teeth. When he cried out, I feared I'd hurt him until he said, "You're gonna make me come!"

I dared to thrust faster while my cries mingled with his. "Yes, yes, come for me!" My voice was thick with my own lust. "Show me how much you love having my cock inside that tight ass!"

Dylan gasped and shuddered as several ropes of semen shot forth from his dick in quick succession, marking the bottom sheet. My profound satisfaction at seeing him come so hard felt pre-orgasmic, and I shivered from the power of it. Only when he was completely spent did I grow still inside him.

"Aria!" He wore a huge grin while trying to catch his breath. "You are the fucking best!"

I beamed at his praise, for I knew it was genuine. Other women had pegged him in the past, but tonight, I'd somehow managed to outdo them all.

After I carefully withdrew the dildo from Dylan's ass, I hurried to remove my harness. He watched with a lazy smile as I slipped out of it, relinquishing the cock that had brought us both such pleasure. Once I lay at his side again, he drew me into an embrace. Our kiss was tender, with none of the frantic need we'd just displayed, but it still got me even wetter between my thighs. Dylan's hands roamed over my body, teasing my nipples and clit. In this way, he kept me in an aroused state that bordered on desperation.

"Thank you so much for that," he whispered against my lips.

"My pleasure." The words were a moan, revealing my desire.

Dylan always had a very brief refractory period, and tonight's was shorter than ever. When his cock grew fully hard yet again, he said, "You know what that means, don't you?"

I made no effort to hide my grin. "Do tell, Dylan."

He slid on top of me, his stare hot. "It means I'm about to fuck you senseless."

Like all his promises, it was one he kept.

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments