Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy's Orgasmic Panties

"She had never got so wet."

51
5 Comments 5
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Rick often bought his wife, Amy, sex toys. He got almost as much pleasure from them as she did. Whether it was butt plugs, vibrators, or love balls, Amy tried them all.

She had never tried dildo panties though, so Rick treated Amy. The dildo was not exceptionally long but very thick. Her pussy twinged and started to drip at the thought of wearing them.

Rick was away on one of his business trips. Amy was going drinking with a couple of friends, he suggested that although he wasn’t there, this could be the perfect night to try them out and he wanted to hear about it.

Amy had a long, hot shower and lubed her entire bikini area after drying off. She then lubed up the panties themselves. Although Amy is petite, she has large pussy lips, so it took a little manoeuvring for the insertion. The second she put that huge shaft against her labia, it was taking her breath away. She had to stop and pause several times before finally getting the dildo inserted. The panties had a strap on either side, she yanked both as she did them up, allowing the dildo to push further up her canal. After that, she had to wait a few minutes as her body adjusted to being impaled.

After several deep breaths, Amy managed to stand up before she finished getting ready. She decided to wear a pair of black jeans, a silk top that showed a good amount of cleavage and some red, pointy-toe mule heels. Her brunette hair was long and straight and fell down her back.

After getting dressed, Amy got it together enough to walk around slowly without looking too out of place. When the cab arrived to pick her up, she slowly walked out to the driveway, still getting used to the exceptionally full feeling between her legs. Sitting on the back seat, Amy’s pussy was full and swelling with pleasure. Amy was so turned on and took deep breaths to relax, but she was about to have a very intense orgasm just riding in the car.

The cab pulled up outside the bar where Amy was meeting her friends. As she slowly climbed out of the cab, she could feel juices running down her legs, the panties were rubber and couldn't absorb the cum flowing out of her throbbing snatch. Walking in heels also wasn’t helping. She was glad she chose black jeans and that the bar was dimly lit.

Amy was early and the first to arrive. Then Tara arrived, closely followed by Rob. Tara had shoulder-length, wavy, light brunette hair. She was wearing a brown skirt, a back top, and black high-heeled sandals. Rob was dark-haired with jeans and a T-shirt.

By this point, Amy was about ten seconds from an epic orgasm. The three of them grabbed a table. Amy had never been so glad to sit down, she needed a break from moving and walking.

Amy tried to stay present and attentive but found herself rhythmically squeezing the enormous dildo as she sipped various cocktails. She would zone out of the conversation as she went on the verge of cumming. This was the most intense sexual feeling Amy had ever experienced.

Amy excused herself to go outside and FaceTime Rick. He was in Sacramento and chilling in his hotel room. Amy described how wet she was and how she had orgasmed. Rick wanted to see it and told her to show him.

Amy went straight to a ladies' toilet and closed the door. With Rick still hanging on FaceTime, Amy kept it together as long as she could but as she locked the toilet door, she was ambushed by one of the most intense orgasms ever! Amy was panting and grunting as her pussy convulsed. It took a good few minutes of intense orgasms before she could eventually move. Rick was so turned listening to his wife cum like that. Amy then unbuttoned her jeans; they were soaked. Amy put down her cell, undid the panties and pulled them down, and the dildo out. A steady stream of cum flowed out of her gaping pussy. Amy picked the cell back up and directed it at her groin, allowing Rick to see her dripping pussy. She wanted to play with herself a little bit for him, but her clit was so sensitive where she had cum so much.

LucieEllis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucieEllis

Amy had to end the call, she had to relieve her bladder so badly. After Amy finished, she was way too worn out and sore to put the panties back on. She couldn’t walk out with them, and they wouldn’t fit in her bag, she had no choice but to leave them in the toilet.

As Amy came out, Tara was waiting to go in. She had been wondering where Amy had got to. Amy looked flushed and smelt of sex. Tara then noticed the dildo panties in the toilet and smiled back at Amy. She told Tara everything. Tara was intrigued and wanted to try the dildo panties herself.

The ladies went back into the toilet and locked the door. Amy told Tara she needed to get herself a bit wet first and cautioned that with her short skirt, it could be a dangerous situation. But Tara was more than excited and wanted to try them, even if just for ten minutes.

Tara hitched up her skirt and pulled her lace panties down her bare legs. Her pink pussy started to twitch. Amy slid her fingers through and rubbed her friend. Tara shrieked as Amy made her wet. The dildo was dripping with Amy’s cum, but Tara told Amy not to clean it and she was happy to have Amy’s fluids inside her. Amy helped Tara push the dildo into her waiting pussy.

As Amy helped her do up the straps, Tara could already feel herself losing control, and she was already cumming. They waited a few minutes until Tara’s orgasm subsided.

They made it back to the table. Rob was at the bar, chatting up some blonde. Amy got some drinks and rejoined Tara. She started to recognise Tara’s facial expressions as she was orgasming. Tara was red in the face. She muffled her moans as she had an overwhelming climax. Her cum was running down her legs; it soaked her skirt and there was a puddle forming under the table.

Tara sat with her head in her hands, recovering and wondering what the fuck to do now. Amy moved next to her and subtly put her hand up Tara’s skirt, she undid the straps. Tara then slowly pulled the dildo out of herself. She let the dildo panties drop to the floor as a stream of cum rolled down Tara’s legs to her feet, she could feel cum going into her sandals, between her toes. The puddle under the table also got bigger.

The ladies decided to leave, luckily, Tara lived within walking distance. The cool night air attacked their wet pussies, they giggled to themselves and had a much-needed bottle of wine back at Tara’s.

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments