Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Wouldn't Do That, Would You?

"A peek into a married couple's conversation after they come home from a friend's pool party quite aroused."

45
11 Comments 11
729 Views 729
1.8k words 1.8k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

"Well, that looks familiar," Ellen said sarcastically as she untied her bikini top behind her back.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Derrick asked, tossing his swimming trunks in the hamper.

"You've been like that all night, especially when you were flirting with Dana," she said, throwing her top in the hamper.

"Oh, like you're one to talk."

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asked as her bottoms were thrown in the hamper too.

"Oh like you don't know! Hugging Ben in his Speedo while you were still sitting."

"So? I didn't get a chance to stand up," Ellen said, smirking.

"Jesus, Ellen, you might as well have just sucked him off right there in front of everyone!" Derrick said and climbed onto the bed.

"Oh, you're one to talk. Why did it take you and Dana so long to grab the extra tray of canapés from the kitchen?" She joined him on the bed.

"We were just talking... and I... I had to use the bathroom. Yeah, I remember now," he said unconvincingly as his cock twitched.

"Uh-huh... had to use the bathroom? Did Dana talk to you in the bathroom too?" she asked as she rolled onto her side and wrapped her hand around his cock.

"What? No! Of course not." His cock swelled harder in her grasp.

"Did you see how hard Ben's cock got after I hugged him?" Her hand stroked his cock slowly up and down.

"Well, Duh. Everyone did, that's why I was... oooh, Ellen," he said, moaning as she stroked him faster.

"Why are you getting so hard, honey? Are you imagining what I could have done with Ben?"

"You... you wouldn't do... mmmm."

"Wouldn't do what? Pull that teeny tiny speedo down and free his big hard cock?"

"Oh God, Ellen. You wouldn't do that, would you? Ooooh," he asked as she stroked him faster.

"Wrap my hand around him and pull his foreskin back in front of everyone? Maybe stroke it a little while I ran a finger from my other hand around his swollen corona?" Her nipples hardened as her pussy moistened.

"No. You wouldn't do... do... do that, would you?" he stuttered.

"Open my mouth and run my tongue around Ben's big mushroom cock head and then suck it between my lips. Is that what your little sexy wife wouldn't do?" Her hand twisted back and forth over his cock head. "Does that turn you on, Derrick? It seems like you're about to explode."

"Ellen! No!"

"So, you're not imagining me sliding Ben's big cock deeper into my mouth, bobbing my head back and forth, taking him deeper each time until he's down my throat?" She strokes his cock again.

"Oh God. You wouldn't do that, would you?"

"His balls are huge too. Did you notice that, baby? Maybe I'd massage and squeeze them just to ensure he has a nice big load for me. Can you see me, Derrick? Can you see Ben's swollen cock head in my throat each time I suck him in deep?"

"Jesus Christ, Ellen. You're going to make me cum!"

"Well, we wouldn't want that now, would we?" She pulled her hand away.

Derrick rolled over on his side. He reached out and ran his hand over her breasts. "Why are your nipples so hard, Ellen? Do you want to do that with Ben? Do you want to fuck him?" He pinched her nipple.

"What? Why would you ask me such a thing? Of course not. I love you, sweetheart. I'd never even think of doing such a thing."

"Oh, I get it," he said, scooted closer and kissed her cheek as he ran his hand down her naked front.

"Get what?"

"Jealous much? You only did that, because you think that I did something with Dana, don't you?"

"What? No. You wouldn't do that, would you?"

"Me? Of course not... I mean... she might have given me a little kiss in the kitchen. I might have kissed her back, run my hand down and squeezed that tight little sexy ass of hers. Just a little though," he said as his hand found her clit.

Her pussy gushed at the thought. "No, you didn't, did you?"

He slid his finger over her clit and just inside her pussy. "Oh my, someone's very wet. Why is that? How come you're so wet, Ellen? Are you thinking that maybe, I slid my hand inside Dana's bottom when I squeezed that delectable ass of hers? Maybe she rubbed my hard cock between us as we kissed? Is that why you're so wet, my love?"

"Derrick," she moaned.

"Maybe after I squeezed that fine little ass, I slid my hand over and slid my finger between her thighs and found her pussy. Maybe I found her pussy was really, wet? Just like this pussy of yours?" he said as he added a second finger and slid them together deeper inside of her.

"Oh... oh God, you wouldn't do that, would you?"

"Maybe, she might have untied my trunks, so she could slide them down just to see how hard I was. Of course, you already know how hard I was from looking at her. You said it yourself earlier. Of course, she had to drop down to her knees to take my trunks down. It was a good thing we were behind that big kitchen island when my hard cock popped up and hit her chin." He added a third finger and started thrusting fast, in and out of her.

MilanaHots
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaHots

"De... Derrick. No, you... Ooooooh."

"Oh my, she squealed when she saw it... so hard for her. She told me how much bigger it was than John's. She used two hands on my cock as she told me that. Stroking my married cock in her hands and licking the tip. She looked up at me like she won the lottery when it oozed out a dollop of pre-cum. Too bad you didn't get to see that. You're imagining it though, aren't you? My God, honey, you're practically gushing."

"That didn't happen. You wouldn't do that. She wouldn't do that, would she? Ooooh, Derrick. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Mmmmmm."

"Oh, no way I could stop her. She was enthralled. She licked that pre-cum up as if she was coming off a two-week starvation diet. You should have seen it, baby. Seeing sweet little innocent Dana feasting on my cock. She didn't even mind when I grabbed the back of her head and guided her to take me down her throat. It felt so good. To think that little sweet angel took all of me even though you can't, Ellen."

"Oh, fuck you, Derrick. Oooooh, fu... Faster, you bastard, faster!"

"Oh, believe me, we went faster alright. I fucked her mouth holding her head steady in my hands and she loved it. You won't believe it, but when I held my cock all the way down her throat, she stuck her tongue out and licked my balls."

"She did not. Tell me she didn't do that. Oh fuck, Derrick. Oh my God... I'm going to..."

Derrick quickly yanked his fingers from her pussy.

"NOOOOO!" she wailed, thrusting her hips into the air.

Derrick rolled over onto his back and grabbed his cock. He looked at his wife, grinning from ear to ear. He waited until she finally settled back down onto the mattress. "Ellen?"

She turned and looked at him with lust in her eyes. "Yes, my love?"

He shook his hard cock back and forth and asked, "Remind you of anyone?"

She rolled onto her side staring at Derrick's hard cock. "Oh yeah, you look just like Ben did after I yanked that damn Speedo off of him in the living room."

"What?"

"You heard me... you look just like Ben did lying on the living room floor. It was just before I crawled up and straddled him." She moved over and straddled her husband, then replaced his hand with hers.

"No way. You didn't do that, did you?" His cock flexed hard in her hand.

"Oh yeah, I did. I ran my hand up and down, just like this."

"Oooooh, baby."

She stroked his cock faster. "I sure did."

"Oh, Fuck. Ellen. I... I didn't want to cum in Dana's mouth, so I pulled out."

"No, you didn't."

"I did. I pulled her back up and turned her around and yanked those tiny bikini bottoms right off that sweet ass of hers."

"You did not. You wouldn't do that, would you? I might have lifted myself up over Ben's big cock while I was stroking it. Like this." She positioned herself over Derrick's cock.

"Oh Fuck. Oooooh fuck. Dana's pussy was so wet, it was dripping. I grabbed my hard cock and I lined it up as she grabbed hold of the edge of the island."

"I rubbed that big fat cock head up and down my pussy lips getting it all wet. You should have heard Ben moaning."

"I rubbed my cock head up and down Dana's slit too. That fucking sexy ass. I couldn't help it as I pushed my cock head inside of her pussy."

"Oooooh, it felt so good plunging down, taking all of his hard cock deep inside of me until I sat right on top of him. Just like this," she said and she sat all the way down on Derrick's meatus.

"Ooooooooh, Dana!" he yelled.

"Ben! You're so fucking big. Ooooooh, Ben!"

"Dana!"

"Ben"

"Dana, I'm going to cum!"

"Ben fill me up and cum with me!"

"Dana, cum on my cock!"

"Ben, yes!"

"Dana... cumming!"

"Ben, cumming!"

Ellen fell onto her husband's naked front. Both of them struggled to breathe as he wrapped his arms around his wife. After a minute or so, they both recovered but were still glowing. He kissed her before she rolled off of him.

She snuggled up to him on her side, resting her head on his chest. He wrapped an arm around her, pulling her tight against him as she ran her hand up and down his front.

"I love you, honey," she whispered.

"I love you too, baby," he answered.

"You wouldn't do that, would you?" he asked.

"No. You wouldn't do that, would you?" she asked.

"Of course not," he replied.

She ran her hand further down and grabbed his cock covered in their combined juices and started to stroke it.

"You sure spent a lot of time with Julie," she said, giggling.

"Oh, yeah. Look who's talking. I saw you flirting with Steve," he replied, laughing as his cock started to swell again.

Published 
Written by PA_Mike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments