Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Work That Doesn't Need Clothes

"Petra comes to do my cleaning but instead gets dirty."

60
7 Comments 7
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.4k words 3.4k words

When my dear wife died, leaving me a single man again aged sixty, my sex life reverted to what it had been for years before I met her, to porn and masturbation. The only difference was that much of my porn consisted of my collection of erotic pictures I’d taken of my wife since our twenties. They showed her nude or in underwear in poses as hot as any porn, and I masturbated, remembering the feel of her naked body against mine instead of like a virgin boy imagining a woman.

Being lazy, I also took on a cleaning lady, Petra, from an agency. I run my own business, but I'm semi-retired, so Petra visits on the days when I'm at home. She’s about fifty, a sociable brunette who’s kept her looks, with neat hair down to just below her ears. I'd somehow picked up that there had been a man in her life but that he wasn't there now.

As you might expect I fancied Petra. Her body-clinging thin blue button up the front agency uniform ending just at her knees made it obvious from the start she'd also kept a good figure with sensuous curves, big breasts and shapely legs. As she cleaned and dusted round my house my eyes would constantly follow her. I'd be looking for the outline of her knickers as her uniform tightened over her bottom, and for any gap between the buttons for a glimpse of her bra. Almost every time she came I would get an upskirt peep of her knickers, sometimes through tights, but in warmer months at the top of bare legs when she squatted down to dust or pick something up.

I would usually take a Viagra just before Petra arrived so that when she left I’d have an iron-hard erection to masturbate with the memory of her big breasts and her knickers fresh in my mind as I thought of what I'd like to do with her. At night, as I lay naked on my bed, ogling nude pictures of my wife with my hungry penis hard in my hand. Until Petra, it had been my wife I fantasised over, and my hand round my straining cock had been my wife's lips or vagina. But more and more, it would be Petra performing enthusiastically and very erotically for me in my masturbation fantasies.

Petra and I flirted playfully with each other but I'd thought that Petra would only ever be an old wanker's dream, until on that unforgettable day it happened.

I was feeling particularly randy one day when Petra visited. Somehow that day, her uniform seemed to cling even more closely to the sensuous outline of her body. Squatting down to clean the floor, she'd seemingly accidentally swung her bare legs wide to treat me to a full frontal upskirt view of cream-coloured panties. The thin gusset strip between her spread legs was nestling in her vagina slit so her dark cunt hair showed on either side of the thin strip of cloth. Her face had told me instantly that she'd realised I'd seen her knickers, but she didn't say anything.

A few minutes later I happened to glance into my bedroom while Petra was doing some dusting. She was bending over my bedside cabinet with her back toward me. Her uniform skirt was pulled up her bare thighs and tight over her bottom, and her bum cheeks were bobbing seductively. After that upskirt glimpse of her knickers and cunt hair, my Viagra-fuelled erect penis felt taut enough to snap. The sight of her bottom was so tempting I just couldn't resist.

She didn’t hear me enter the bedroom and come up behind her. I reached down to fondle her bottom through the thin cloth of her uniform and run my fingertips slowly along the valley between her buttocks. In that moment, I gave no thought to what Petra's reaction would be. All I wanted was her body.

I might have expected her to slap my face and walk out. Instead, she stayed bending and nudged her bottom up toward me a little bit further. She spread her legs as wide as the skirt of her uniform would allow, pulling it higher up her thighs. Then she looked at me over her shoulder, gave me a mischievous grin and wiggled her bottom.

The message was unmistakable. A moment later, I'd lifted the skirt of her uniform high up above her knickers. I saw naked spread thighs with just a thin thong gusset nestling deep between her smooth round bum cheeks. Over the past months of lonely solo masturbation, I’d seen my wife's and innumerable other women’s bottoms nude or in sexy knickers in porn and my pictures of my wife. But right then I’d all but forgotten how erotic a real-life naked woman’s bottom and spread thighs looked. I felt as if an electric shock had hit me.

“Touch me!” Petra gasped excitedly, wiggling her bottom.

My fingers were instantly in Petra's bum crack on her thin cream-coloured thong gusset. While my one hand enjoyed her soft smooth buttocks and thighs, my other hand explored its way down her knickers gusset and between her spread legs from behind. My hand brushed the insides of her naked thighs, then cupped over the bulge of her mound through the thin cotton of her knickers. Petra gasped and trembled when my fingers found and stroked her love slit through the thin cloth. Where the cotton was taut over her mound the cloth was moist to my touch with her arousal juice.

As my hands enjoyed Petra's body I realised I'd also forgotten how sensuously soft and smooth a woman's naked flesh was. It had been more than a year since I'd had my hand between a woman's legs. My penis strained, and as I played with her, Petra gasped, squirmed, and nuzzled her pussy against my exploring hand. She was obviously enjoying sexual pleasure too.

Then, as I was fondling her, Petra stood and turned to face me. My hand remained under her uniform and as she turned it slid across her thigh till my hand was cupped over her knickers, bulging over her pussy from in front. I just had to slip my hand down inside her knickers. My hand found a thick bush of moist coarse cunt hair and I cupped my palm over her mound. Petra grinned at me.

“You liked if when you saw my knickers, didn’t you? Would you like me to do some work for you that doesn't need clothes?”

I got the message. Wanting to savour everything her body could give me I briefly ran my hands over her through her uniform. I enjoyed the bulges of her big breasts and the curves of her bottom before I began to undress her. I unbuttoned her uniform starting at the top. I was frantic to get at her naked body. Petra laughed good-naturedly as I fumbled with the buttons. After months of celibacy, I was like an excited boy frantically undressing his first-ever girl.

I slipped her uniform off her shoulders behind her. Her thin-strapped cream-coloured bra matched her knickers. I ran my eyes over her, just in her bra and knickers. Her knickers covered her bush of pubic hair that showed as a dark patch through the thin cotton, and her bra cups looked only just big enough to sling her big breasts. I undid the bra clasp at her back with a flick of my hand, the way I'd learned from undressing my wife so many times. Petra was clearly impressed, but not as impressed as I was at the sight of her breasts. They were big round melons, heavy but not sagging, swinging gently with her breathing, with deep pink nipples already peaking with the arousal my hand between her legs had given her.

I hooked my thumbs over the sides of her knickers and pulled them down round her thighs. She let her knickers drop and kicked them aside. Standing there she spread her legs wide. She leaned back on her hands, arching her back to thrust her hips toward me and so her big breasts swung up and out. A shock of excitement ran through me as I gazed at the first real life naked pussy I'd seen for ages. Petra had a thick, untidy bush of almost black hair between her legs, unlike my blonde wife's neat strip of light brown cunt hair, but I certainly wasn’t complaining. My hand was instantly, almost involuntarily, on her sex mound ruffling her thick cunt hair.

Then as she stood there spread legged I got down in front of her and kissed her right on her pussy. Memories of my wife's body flooded back at the feel of her cunt hair against my lip and the smell and taste of female juices. From above me I heard Petra's soft moan and she nuzzled her pussy against my face.

Then there was only one thing I could do. I stood, unzipped my trousers and pulled them down round my thighs. I was wearing simple grey cotton briefs. The thin cloth was bulging in a huge cone over my straining penis with a rounded apex over my cock head and showing the outline of my erection in detail.

I let Petra admire my bulge for a moment before I slipped my briefs down. My naked penis bounced out hard up erect, eight inches of Viagra-powered erection straining up from my hairy balls to its big round head. The Viagra had kicked in with my own sexual arousal and my stiffly swinging erection felt like a steel bar, almost painfully hard, desperate for semen-spurting relief. I pulled my shirt up, spread my legs and thrust my hips forward toward Petra.

“Wank me!” I grunted. I guess I wasn’t being very adventurous but like most boys the first sex act I’d ever got from my wife was a hand job. We’d been nineteen, at a church camp, and she'd pulled her tight shorts and white cotton knickers down for me too. I still vividly remembered the occasion.

SirenaTigress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SirenaTigress

Petra's hand was instantly on my penis and balls. She felt the length and stiffness of my shaft, caressed my balls and my so sensitive groins and inner thighs, and ruffled my thick cock fur. She snuggled against my side, pressing her hairy pussy against my bare thigh. My hands instinctively went to her bottom and her breasts. She began to stroke my penis shaft slowly, rhythmically and ever so lightly just between her forefinger and middle finger, catching the base ridge of my erection-swollen cock head, teasing my straining shaft to the peak of erection stiffness and pleasure sensitivity.

After months of solo masturbation it was exquisite to feel a woman's hand on my sex-hungry genitals again while my hands enjoyed a naked woman’s tits, bottom, legs and pussy. I would have been satisfied with a hand job but suddenly when I could hardly have taken any more without shooting my load she stopped.

“Wouldn’t my big boy like something nicer than a hand job?” Petra asked.

As she spoke she unbuttoned my shirt and slipped it off my back. Then, still fingering my cock and balls she slowly kissed me down my naked front, starting with my nipples, licking her tongue over my belly button on her way down. Though I'm older, I’d kept myself fit over the years, attending a gym and watching my diet. I knew my own naked body was nothing to be ashamed of.

She slowly squatted down in front of me till the head of my penis was in front of her face. Looking up at me she kissed the tip of my cock then slowly kissed and licked her tongue up and down the length of my shaft. As she did she gently fingered my balls, my inside thigh tops and right under me between my legs. Though my wife could be an absolute whore when I wanted her to be she wasn't into oral and she'd never sucked my cock off. We'd done 69 with her on top, her cunt above my lips and her tits swinging over my belly but she'd only ever hand-jobbed me in that position, letting my semen spurt over her breasts.

My heart pounded with anticipation of Petra's lips sliding over my cock head and down my shaft. I could hardly believe the explosion of sexual pleasure when it happened. She took just my cock head into her mouth then massaged it with her lips and ran her tongue over it, all the time lightly fingering my shaft. I involuntarily rammed my hips trying to thrust my straining penis as far as I could down her throat. She slid her lips deliciously up and down my penis shaft a few times, so far my pubic hair brushed her nose. But as I waited for her to suck me to orgasm her moist lips slip off my cock head. My knob was glistening with Petra's saliva and with pre-cum. She’d taken me close to the brink and my straining penis was trembling and felt ready to explode.

Then Petra climbed onto my big double bed, on which I'd enjoyed my wife hundreds of times but which for months had rocked only with the rhythm of my masturbating hand. She got on all fours with her bottom toward me gleaming smoothly, her legs wide so her hairy pussy showed between her bum cheeks and her big breasts swinging pendulously.

“Do you like seeing women like this?” Petra asked, looking at me over her shoulder. “You left one of your photos out.”

I felt my face go red. There on my bedside cabinet was a photograph of my wife in her mid-thirties, in exactly that nude pose on that same bed. It was one of my favourite poses and I'd wanked hard over it the night before.

I’d shagged my wife in that position so many times. I was about to get behind her and get my cock in when she rolled onto her back. Petra’s big heavy breasts flopped sideways and she spread her legs as wide as she could. She wanted me on top. Then her hand slid down her belly and through her thick dark bush of cunt hair.

“Its been a long time,” Petra said as she slid two fingers into her vagina and began to smoothly and rythmically massage her pussy, masturbating herself into arousal.

It had been a long time for me too. I stripped naked and joined her on the bed. A benefit of age is that there's no risk of pregnancy, not like the early days of guilty sex with my wife before we married. My straining penis was desperate to slide through her thick bush and into the pleasures beneath. But I didn't get my cock in straight away. Years of marriage had taught me a woman is best when she's hot, wild and aroused, and had also taught me how to do that for a woman.

Like I'd done so many times before with my wife on that bed I began kissing Petra's inner thighs, working my way toward her hairy pussy. I buried my face in her bush and ruffled her coarse moist cunt hair with my tongue. My tongue found her vagina lips. As I licked them I heard her gasp, she squeezed my head between her thighs and thrust her pussy against my face. I kissed her up her naked body till I was kneeling beside her kissing her breasts, licking and flicking her peaking nipples with my tongue. As I did, I was poking her side with my cock head and she was gently fingering my balls and stroking me between my legs. Petra knew how to get a man hot, wild and aroused too!

At the same time, my hand was exploring its way up her thigh till my fingers were in her pubes and stroking her right down between her legs. She began to gasp, moan and squirm with excitement. My fingers moved to her vagina lips. They were juice-sodden by then and I began stroking them the way I’d driven my wife wild so many times. Her excitement and arousal were steadily rising and her vagina was sopping with juice. I slipped my fingertips into her vagina and found the hard peak of her clitoris, smaller than my wife's. I began circling and criss-crossing it with my fingertips.

Suddenly Petra gasped, her body tensed and her hips arched up. She made a loud half grunt, half scream. Her head flopped back with her mouth wide open and her eyes closed. Her body shook in her orgasm. I held my hand cupped over her mound as it jerked against my palm with the pulses of her orgasm. After the last pulse of pleasure she sank back on the bed with her eyes closed and my hand still between her spread legs cupped over her mound.

A couple of minutes later Petra’s eyes opened, she looked at me and grabbed me to pull me on top of her. It was my turn now. I climbed on top of her so my belly was against hers, her breasts squeezed against my chest and my cock head was nestling in her bush ready to enter her. Her arms wrapped over my back, her legs folded up on either side of me till her knees were near her shoulders and then wrapped over my bum ready to pull me in. I lay on her savouring the moment.

I'd masturbated dozens of times remembering my wife, ogling penis-straining erotic nude pictures of her, brushing her panties over my hard hungry penis and between her legs remembering the feel of her soft hands, her lips and her tongue. Masturbation, expertly controlling the rhythm, pressure and stroking, holding back on the almost agonising edge of orgasm, can be exquisite. But nothing equals the whole body experience a man feels when he has a real life naked woman hungry for sex against his own naked body, with his hard erect penis poised to enjoy her to the full.

With a single thrust and a grunt of satisfaction, I slid my cock full length into Petra till my pubic hair entwined with hers. After months of just solo masturbation the feel of her cunt fur brushing my cock head and shaft then her warm, soft, smooth tightness against my hard penis was delicious. I felt like a boy entering a girl for his first ever time again. Then in that rhythmic hip-thrusting movement a man never forgets once experienced but I hadn’t enjoyed since I’d last fucked my wife I pumped Petra full length, slow and rhythmically.

In the early days of our marriage, my hungry cock shot its load almost as soon as it slid into my wife's vagina. One benefit of age is that when my cock's in a woman I take so much longer to cum. I kept going for long minutes of exquisite pleasure, so long in fact that Petra climaxed again while I was shagging her. She cried out, stiffened under me, her hands clawed my back and her heels beat against my bum. After she’d climaxed she relaxed under me. Then moments later my own orgasm rose. I pushed Petra up the bed with my orgasm thrust and in a long delicious burst of pleasure, I filled her with semen.

I lay on top of her for a few moments, then I rolled off her. As we lay side by side reflecting on what we'd just done together, my satisfied penis had flopped onto my belly, and residual semen trickled from it down my side. Before it reached the sheet under me Petra caught it with her fingertip and licked it off.

“I'm your cleaning lady, remember,” Petra laughed. “You mustn't make a mess on your bed!”

I laughed, too. Petra obviously hadn’t noticed the semen stains from innumerable wanks already there on my bed!

We had to leave it there for that day as Petra had other clients to visit.

I’m writing this while the memory of every detail of that afternoon of sex with Petra is still fresh in my mind, as is her promise to be back tomorrow evening for some more work “that doesn't need clothes.” Perhaps that will be another story.

Published 
Written by XAuthorX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments