Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Women's Football Team Coach

"After a harsh speech to your team, your female assistent tries to calm you down in your office"

7
2 Comments 2
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words
As coach of a college women’s football team you see a lot of hot chicks. Most of them are 18 to 20 years old, some of them are as young as 16. It’s weird for a women’s team to have a male coach, but you have managed to achieve more than any other manager this team has had. The relationship between you and the team is great, so there’s no reason to stop working together. When the girls are changing, you send in your female assistant, Tess, to do the talking. When they’re done you come in yourself to address other issues.

Except for that you're one of the few males in the women’s leagues, you’re also quite young for your profession. Most of the coaches are in their 40’s and most of them started doing this after their career as player. You were never good enough to make it to the college teams, but you know a lot about the sport. Your assistant, who is a former player, usually gives the examples and teaches the girls the technical parts. You focus on the tactics and mental part. Tess just started doing this, after finishing her career last season. She’s 35 years old, but she still is one of the hottest women you’ve ever seen.

Usually you practise after school. Some days you practise in the gym, but mostly out on the pitch. Since the board of the college thinks sporting is important, they have excellent facilities. The pitch you use for practise is closed off by fences so nobody can watch. On days where public is allowed, the fans can use the small stands around the training pitch. There’s place for about two thousand fans around the pitch.

Today, however, is a day for a private practise. After last week’s stunning defeat (the team lost against the bottom team) you decide to give a harsh speech to the girls before practise.

“If you want to be successful, whether it is in life or in sports, you’re always going to need to give 110%,” you yell after talking to them for a couple of minutes.

The girls all listen to you while staring at the ground, ashamed of their poor play.

“This is unacceptable. If I ever see anyone perform like that again, that will be the last match she’s played,” you continue. “Is that clear?” you ask them.

They all nod.

“Now go running the usual five laps… no, wait. Make that eight!” you tell them.

They sigh and start running. You talk to Tess about the match and agree that the mistakes were mostly made by a lack of concentration. After the girls return from running their laps, you start the practise. You give your practise like normal. Some sessions for passing, some for shooting and a small match between two groups. After practise you give another speech about how concentration is vital.

“You all have talent, otherwise you wouldn’t be here. Don’t throw it away,” you end.

They walk into the dressing room and start showering and changing into their normal clothing. You can see that some of the girls are upset about the last match. Tess also notices and decides to walk into the changing room to talk to some of the girls. You head to your office.

As you arrive you sit down. All you wanted was to be a professional football player, but you didn’t get the needed talent. Now they’ve got the talent, but they’re not trying hard enough. You can’t understand. Tess knows this. She felt bad for you after the match. Not because the team lost, but for the reason: commitment. You can live with losing, as long as everyone did the best they could. After a couple of minutes you get yourself together. You go through your e-mails and start watching some matches of the next opponent. Suddenly you hear a knock on your door.

“Come in,” you say.

“Hi, how are you?” asks Tess as she comes in.

“I’m fine,” you answer. “You know how I feel about losing this way.”

“I know,” she answers. “But you might need to go a bit easier on them. They’re still young, you know.”

“They need to understand that nothing comes easy. They’ll always need to work hard, whatever they’re going to do,” you reply.

“They’re young, they need to have fun as well. I’ve given everything, but I’ve also had fun. That’s what’s most important,” she tells you.

You’re still very frustrated.

“Sure, fun is important, but if they want more fun they should quit,” you protest.

Tess sits down.

“You don’t get it… some of the girls were really upset. They were talking about cancelling parties and other social activities. Some even talked about breaking up with their boyfriend!” she counters. “They need social activities, everyone needs them.”

“I agree that breaking up with their boyfriends is a bit too much” you give in.

“Maybe you should do something to relieve your frustration before  you give a speech like that next time,” she advices you.

“That would be better,” you laugh. “I’ll do that next time.”

“Still frustrated?” Tess asks.

“Yes, but that’ll be over tomorrow,” you answer.

“No, it will be over in a couple of minutes,” she tells you as she looks at you teasingly.

You frown as you’re not sure what she means. She stands up and locks the door. She walks over to you and turns the chair towards her. She gets on her knees.

“What are you doing?” you ask her, getting a bit nervous.

“You know what I’m going to do,” she says, as she says as she pulls at your sweatpants.

You both smile at each other as you lift up your waist. Tess pulls again, this time not only pulling down your sweatpants, but also your boxers. Your cock jumps up, standing tall in front of Tess’ face.

“Did the young girls get you hard already?” she asks teasingly. “Or did I?”

“Maybe the girls, maybe you,” you answer.

She laughs. She starts licking your shaft. You lean back against the chair, enjoying the feeling of her tongue.

“You know what the downside of a sports career is?” she asks, while jerking your cock.

“Nothing?” you answer.

“It takes up a lot of time, so I’ve never had any serious relationships. Also, I haven’t been fucked in a while,” she says.

“Well, it looks like that’s about to change,” you answer.

She giggles and puts her mouth around your cock. Just like her, it’s been a while for you since you fucked someone.

Melisha69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melisha69

She keeps moving her head up and down your cock. Her hand move towards her top, taking them off and immediately after losing her bra. You enjoy the view of Tess sucking your cock and her naked tits, but you want more. You pull her head up.

“My turn.”

She loses her pants and panties. You see her shaven pussy, getting you even harder than before. Tess sits on your desk and spreads her legs. You move in with your tongue and start licking. Her scent is hypnotizing. She’s already wet. You move your hand towards her pussy, but as you hold your index finer against her slit, she interrupts you.

“Not that one,” she says.

You put another finger against her slit and she starts laughing.

“I want your cock,” she laughs.

“I know,” you answer as you push both of your fingers inside.

“Ooohhh,” she exclaims.

You start moving your fingers in and out of her in a nice pace. You also continue licking. She starts to moan louder.

“D-Don’t stop,” she pants.

You have no intention to do so. You keep licking and thrust your fingers in faster. Tess starts to shake uncontrollably. She moans louder than ever before. She keeps shaking for a couple of seconds. You just keep doing what you’re doing, which extends her orgasm. When Tess gets back to reality, she smiles at you.

“That was… amazing,” she tells you.

Your cock is still rock hard. You want to fuck her pussy. No, you need to fuck her pussy. She sees the grin on your face and the lust in your eyes and knows what’s about to happen. She gets up from the desk, turns around and bends over. She uses her hands to spread her pussy lips. You can’t take it anymore. You need to be inside her. You place your cock in front of her opening.

“Put it in already!” she tells, getting very impatient.

“Patience, Tess,” you tease.

She needs your cock. She thrusts her hips back, hoping to force your cock inside her. You realise what she wants and pull back, making sure you do not enter her.

“Miss is getting very impatient,” you say. “Is there something she needs?”

“I need your cock inside me, right now.”

Suddenly you grab her by her hips and push her back against your desk. You push the head of your cock inside her pussy. Instead of pushing in further, you stay still. As you’re stronger than Tess, you hold her in place although she tries hard to impale herself further on your rod.

“Do you want more?”

“Yes!” she yells back.

You smile. You pull your cock out of her pussy. Tess reacts by making a disappointed moan. Before she can finish her moan, you push yourself back in. You go as far as you can go.

“Ooohhh,” you both exclaim.

You start thrusting in and out of her.

“Hmm.. it’s so goood,” she moans.

You decide to add some pleasure for her. You let go of her hips and move your hands towards her tits. She helps you by raising her upper body. You are now squeezing her tits gently and kissing her neck. Her moaning increases. Your teasing has got her so excited that her second orgasm in just a couple of minutes is coming soon.

“You like getting fucked by your boss?” you ask her in a teasing voice.

“Oohhh y-yes,” she answers.

“I guess you’re more of a slut than I thought,” you say.

You start to fuck her faster. The sound her moans gets so hard, you start to worry about getting caught. Her moans suddenly stop as her body starts shaking. Just as soon as the moans stopped, they return. This time they’re harder. Tess loses control over everything. Your hands now carry her complete body, because she’s unable to stand on her legs.

As she comes down from her orgasm, you slowly drop her upper body. She leans against the desk, her legs still barely able to stand without help. You keep pumping in and out of her, but slow so she can regain control of her body and breathing. She tries to speak, but can’t get anything out. You draw almost your complete cock out of her. As the tip of your cock is still inside her, you thrust back in.

“Ah!” she moans.

You pull out again, leaving only the tip in. You thrust again. You keep doing this for several minutes. Tess finally gains full control over her body.

“Are you close?” she asks you.

“Yes,” you moan.

“I’ll suck you off and make you cum in my mouth,” she tells you.

“I’m not gonna refuse that,” you answer.

She giggles a bit as you pull out. She turns around and sits on her knees. She opens her mouth and engulfs your cock. She moves her head down your cock, as far as it can go. You hold her head in place and start to thrust your cock in and out of her mouth. Tess lets you do it the way you want. She wants to reward you for making her cum twice. She lets her arms hang next to her body as you fuck her mouth. Your office fills with ‘gak, gak, gak’ sounds. Your cock has strings of saliva hanging from it, most of them connected to Tess’ mouth.

“I’m gonna cum!” you tell her.

Tess just keeps her mouth open as you pull back a little. She moves one hand up to your cock and starts to jerk it furiously. You can’t hold back any longer and shoot your sperm inside your assistant’s mouth. Since it’s been a while since you had your last fuck, your load is quite big. Tess has some trouble swallowing it all. Some drops of cum escape her mouth and run down her chin. After you’ve shot your last stream, she uses her finger to collect the lost cum and puts it in her mouth. She pulls her finger out and takes your cock back inside her mouth. She gives your cock a thorough cleaning, almost getting you ready for round two. She finally stops and stands up.

“You’re quite a stud, aren’t you?” she teases.

“I guess. You’re not so bad yourself,” you answer.

You and Tess clean yourselves up and get dressed.

“So, next time you’re frustrated, visit me before giving a harsh speech to the girls,” Tess says as she’s about to walk out of your office.

“Will do,” you laugh as you pull her in for a kiss.

You kiss her for a couple of seconds, before she breaks the kiss.

“I’ll go back to work now,” she says.

“Yeah, I’ll do that as well I guess. Important match coming up!” you tell her.

She walks out of your office and you close the door behind her. You sit back in your chair. Did that really just happen? You pinch yourself.

“I guess it did,” you tell yourself.

You go back to watching matches from your next opponent. You also think about tomorrow’s training. You might need to apologize for today’s harsh speech. Hopefully being nicer to the girls will be rewarded by Tess!

Published 
Written by ilp99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments